Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I didn't dream it." the greedy wonder in her voice was almost terrifying. I was a prize to her, nothing more, maybe not even human.

"Shall we move this to somewhere softer?" I asked putting a purr into the words. Shivering, she pulled off my shoes and we strode into the bedroom. The bed was enormous and covered in white silks. The walls & huge glass windows were draped in the same, it felt like I was inside a ring box.

"Mira." I said and she turned. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me.

"Are the rumours true about you?" my smile reassuring, gentle, hopeful.

"Oh yes, you can be as rough as you like! I like my men mean." I pulled her so tight into me that she struggled to breathe. It should have been panic in her eyes but lust filled them.

"That I can do." I grabbed the front of her dress with both hands and tore it in two leaving her naked and wanting. My hand found her throat and I squeezed just enough to set her pulse racing. Taking her hand in mine, I placed it onto my cock and let her squeeze.

"Do you want that?" I asked, a growl low in my throat. She nodded eagerly. "Do you want me to hurt you?" she nodded harder, tits bouncing. "Are you going to ask me to stop?" she shook her head vehemently. "What if you do?" she shook her head again. Fine by me, I wanted the bitch to hurt.

I threw her onto the bed and stalked over to her. My large hand back round her dainty throat, I bit her ear, just enough to raise a moan while the rest of me pressed her against the clean perfect sheets.

My cock twitched, oh yes, it liked hurting her. A distant part of me hated this but the rest of me knew I had to commit. Everything hung in the balance.

I switched to pinning her hands above her head and forced two of the fingers of the other hand inside her tight little snatch with no preamble. She was slick, filthy bitch. The fingers were up to the knuckle, I rammed them in and out hard, taking a nipple in my teeth and nipping, sucking till it turned raw. She moaned her back arching. I added another finger; her soaking sheath stretched and squeezing me. The fourth was a tight fit but the more force I used, the more she moaned. I suddenly removed my fingers, relaxed them for a second. Taking the juices I lubed up the rest of my hand. Her eyes were wide as I then forced it, inch by inch into her gaping pussy.

"Oh, god, stop, it's too much." she whispered, her teeth clenching even as she dripped fluids over my hand. Pain flitted over her face followed quickly by bliss. She bucked, trembled. Her cum coated my long hard fingers as they forced their way up to my wrist into her tight, pulsing heat.

Withdrawing, as she panted, her legs squirming on the frictionless sheets; she was a mess.

Her huge eyes met mine, I smiled vicious and predatory. I shifted my slick wet hand down to her ass and found her puckered little bud, then shoved the same two fingers into her second hole. They slid in and she gasped. My arm ached a little so I moved it down to her waist. Her hands found mine and tried to remove it so I slid a third in.

"Luca, stop."she gasped, "Ohhh, oh...ahhhh." as my fingers had their way with her tiny sphincter.

"You love it and you know it." I replied, the words hard.

"No, ahh. Please this is too much. What are you doing?" she asked as I rolled her over on to her front.

"I'm doing what I like. Wasn't that the deal?" I said it softly, feigning some concern and then added a fourth finger to her ass. She squealed and panted as I forced my hand into her tiny hole.

"Ahhh, shit...please!" it sounded like begging now but her pussy was dripping so much juice I could see it on her thighs.

I clenched my hand into a fist inside her anal cavity and watched her shudder from the pain and accompanying pleasure.

Her knees nearly failed so I kept her bent over supporting the weight with my arm. My cock was pulsing so I lined it up with her sopping entrance. With my fist in her ass, I started to shove all twelve inches inside her.

"Shit. Oh fuck it's too much. Really, you're going to split me open!" she squealed and my response was to growl then push my bulbous head into her snatch. I could feel my hand on the other side of her, my cock rubbing against my knuckles in her ass.

"Oh god, I can feel it stretching me, so wide, so so wide. Your hand is so big in my ass and fuck...that monster...It's ripping me open...ahhhhh..."

I shoved another inch in.

"Luca, please...please stop." Her pussy throbbed around my four inch wide head that was buried inside her. Pausing, letting her adjust for a second was my only kindness. She was dripping sweat, panting and looking like a broken rag doll impaled on my fist and huge member. Slowly pulling my hand out in conjunction with the feeling of her insides trying to expel me made my cock buck inside her, she moaned loudly. As my fist finally popped out of her gaping ass she slumped in relief, shaking from head to toe. Stretching my fingers out, I grabbed on to her hips.

"No..." was the only thing she had chance to get out before I started forcing myself into her depths.

Six inches, seven...her breathless protesting was just noise now. Eight, her pussy was getting to its end, Nine she screamed from the pain of her cervix being assaulted and then shook as her cum squirted all over my hard dick. Ten, the begging started again.

"Please stop, really, I can't take any more." she squeaked. All of the bad, fierce woman dissolved into a blubbering wreck.

I turned her over with my cock inside her and she screamed. Facing me now, I got the last two inches in. Her makeup ran over her face, sweat matting her hair, I wanted to see the look in her eyes for this next part.

Her hands found my arms on the bed, pushing as she tried to get away. I started fucking her, pulling all that hard length out and then forcing it back in. She was soaking which made it so much easier. I started to get close; this was it, I was going to cum. I went faster and harder, her moans just grunts now, her body limp. Those perfectly manicured hands cutting into my skin, begging for release. I forced myself to finish, the orgasm building to crescendo. I came like a geyser, filling her so full that it came out, spraying from the sides. She squealed as it filled her, denying her protests as her own orgasm shook her body. As I pulled out she shook again, cum staining the sheets.

Rolling over, I lay by her side quietly. I desperately wanted to get up and go immediately to the desk but waiting was essential.

I covered her up and lay there with her skin pressing against mine. Self-hatred coming in waves now it was over. It took fifteen long minutes for me to be sure she had passed out and it felt like a lifetime.

I slipped out of the bed slowly, feet grazing the floor. Making my way towards the door and getting the device I needed from my trouser pocket, every step like an hour. The tension raging through my body with muscle and bone straining to be silent, I had to be so careful. Creeping towards her desk I focused on any sound and kept track of her breathing. I tapped the com's device attached to my wrist and had it scan the area for any electrical signals. It glowed green as it got low to the floor. Bingo. I pressed the panel that blended so well I couldn't see it. The small box glowed, a black square requesting a DNA signature blinked quietly. I removed some of her juices from under my nails and flicked it on. The light flashed longer and access was granted. I took the small interface and flicked through the files, I decided to take them all. Instant download tech was a blessing, thank my mother for her insane fortune, not many people had these. One touch and terabytes were transferred in seconds. Moving from the desk and closing the hatch simultaneously was a test in stealth. The relief was instant and fleeting.

A soft knock on the door and my eyes went to Mira on the bed, she stirred, groggy. Swiftly I grabbed the blanket we had discarded in our exploits, wrapping it snug around my waist. This should be Bren for the drive. I opened the door silently and stood there in shock. A petite redhead I knew very well, though we had only met once, faced me. Dee. Her eyes, huge and blue were not pleased and her robe gaped, holy shit she was naked. I groaned inwardly as my dick got hard.

I couldn't speak as she took in my dishevelled state. Her eyebrow raised, not upset just irritated. She looked past me to Mira and whispered "Bren couldn't make it so he sent me. You have so much explaining to do, I can't even..." she took a deep breath, realising that now was not the time to chastise me. I passed her the drive and nodded. As she turned to leave I grabbed her hand, just a touch, she turned and our eyes met, I smiled apologetically trying to convey everything in that one wordless exchange. She nodded again and smiled the briefest raise of lips, I'd take it.

"Who was that?" a voice from the bed, groggy.

I turned, thank god her eyes were still closed and it was dark over here.

"Superior, asking when I needed the car." I shrugged.

"Can you stay? That was...amazing." she rolled over looking at me, sated.

"As much as I would love too, I have business to attend to in the morning." I sat on the bed and kissed her cheek, the first time my lips had been anywhere near her tonight. My stomach roiled. I stood and went to my clothes, dressing slowly to demonstrate my reluctance to leave. Inside I was screaming, desperate to get in the car and be gone.

My cuff rang, Oz.

"Sir, the car is waiting, you have a meeting in an hour." he said as politely and professionally as any maid.

"Oh shit, thank you. I'd forgotten in all my fun." I winked at Mira and she giggled. What an awful noise.

"My darling, I must go but I will return soon." My voice brimming with expectation and intention.

"Okay" she pouted. "I will see you soon." she went to get up.

"No, you relax. I know my way out." I grinned then turned and went for the door, "Until next time." Doing one last check to make sure I hadn't left anything but my dignity behind.

Running through the corridors that were thankfully empty, I considered the residents pleasing their clients. Life was about to change drastically for them.

I came to a sliding halt at Black. Walking through the main door and then into the chamber where my best friend and my sister were relaxing, they both jumped.

"We're good. We have to leave now." I said in Caleb's direction. "Kinsey." I nodded at her. She frowned and nodded back. It took everything I had not to use her real name, not to embrace my long lost sister.

"I'll be out in five." he replied.

I closed the doors and used the back entrance to go to the car. Once we were on the highway and in auto, I had confirmation that the tech and Caleb were out and safe, I loaded the information via our shared systems. Oz joined in as we searched for what we needed. The paper trail was hard to find but it was there. Payments for the assassination, the trail of the name change through back rooms and unscrupulous people. Proof, evidence, the smoking gun.

Immediately, we forwarded it to the council with demands for reparations and the release of our Heir. It would take a few hours for them to respond, maybe a day but the wheels were in motion, time to let my brothers know.

They were in the lounge when we arrived back, Caleb was there as well. They sat dressed in casual clothing draped over my furniture. I dropped my tired ass into the huge chair and thought about how to explain all this. Damn, I wanted a shower.

When the words came, it wasn't what I had expected, I made eye contact with each of them in turn and said "Our sister is alive and she's coming home." Then the yelling started.

*****

Thank you as always to my dedicated readers. I have loved writing this one and as always your feedback is endlessly appreciated. Thank you to my Editor celticlady for her swift review and fabulous suggestions. Chapter 6 is already in progress. Thanks again - Red