All Comments on 'Sex, Truths and Videotapes'

by York

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KevstaKevstaabout 13 years ago
Great story

loved the sub plots and the build up too.

Hoping there will be a follow up (at least one) where has maybe has his painting done, and she gets into the PC with the husband?

Interesting and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a similar experience

My first experience was with a boy in high school and was terrible--very painful, bleeding, and his friend walked in.I was mortified and then to make it worse, he told a bunch of guys and I was teased and insulted for weeks. I was a lesbian for years.

Eventually a girl at work who had done many kind things to help me to fit in at my job asked me to do the same thing for her husband and her. I didn't want to, but I felt so obligated to her that I agreed. I didn't undress of course. To make it short, he was so gentle and loving, that it was clear how much he loved her, and I found it very erotic. I even cried near the end. When they finally saw me and I told them why, they both put their arms around me. They pulled me into their den and lifted me onto a massage table. They BOTH gave me the most wonderful massage, and yes, they pulled my clothes off completely. She actually placed his hands on my breasts, and his touch was soft and wonderful. She even showed me how his penis and testicles looked and worked. Naturally there was no sex.

Over the next few months, she fixed me up on dates with several very nice guys they knew, and I even had sex with three of them, plus I really enjoyed it. The last one was 17 months ago, and we've been married for 3 months. I've been pregnant for six weeks. There's just no way I can tell you how happy I am, and it's all because I agreed to do that video for my friend54db

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitabout 13 years ago
Fun and hot

I really enjoyed the story, and feel it has scope for several sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the shower scene in particular. Shame it didn't turn into a threesome!

Can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Great story, very well written. I enjoyed how the characters developed throughout the story. I look forward to ready more of your work.

MaleMid50sUKMaleMid50sUKalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written and very erotic. Top work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice story. We filmed ourselves twenty odd years ago, they weren't the best quality even though my husband has a big cock, he always felt reluctant. I posted several of our vacation films on the Homeclips site, maybe not the best idea now, but they are out there.

clumsykclumsykabout 1 month ago

Your story is addictive. The way you write is both captivating and imaginative. I've found myself returning to it time and time again, and, well, let's just say it never fails to deliver in terms of... satisfaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYork@York
Been a long time since I published anything. I have a few in the almost completed pile and one day I'll get round to publishing a couple. Many thanks to those who have sent feedback to me , it's very much appreciated and makes the whole process worthwhile. FWIW Middle aged ...