Sex, Truths and Videotapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, are you going to stand there like a lemon or invite me in?' asked Annie not even trying to hide her impatience.

'Oh, yeah, sure. But she's asleep and I would image very hung over, so how much sense you'll get out of her,' said Geoff as his voice trailed away and he stood aside to let his guest in.

'Shall I take her a coffee up?' asked Annie.

'Yeah,' thought Geoff, 'any excuse to get into Sally's bed. I've got your number now, missy.' Then said out loud: 'Well, that won't be necessary as she's asleep on the sofa. She never made it to bed last night.'

'Oh?' said Annie unable to hide the air of interest at this.

'Yeah, she was very drunk and getting drunker. She got upset at the do we went to.'

Annie looked at Geoff and frowned. Geoff shook his head in a resigned fashion.

'You can ask her,' he sighed. 'Coffee?'

'Sure.'

'Go see if you can wake her gently and I'll do a couple of cups of coffee for you both.'

'Thanks. Oh, and Geoff?'

'Yeah?'

'Nice dressing gown.'

'Fuck off.'

Sally looked up bleary eyed as she felt Annie sit down on the sofa next to her. Then immediately regretted the effort of looking up and fell back on her pillow. Her mouth felt like the inside of a parrot cage wedged in the most desiccated part of the Sahara 's driest season.

Annie gently rested her hand on Sally. 'Hi,' she said softly.

Sally grunted something incomprehensible back and silence fell.

Geoff appeared with coffee. 'Here you go girls; I'll leave you to it. Going to grab a shower and read the paper down at the coffee shop.'

'He's a good man really,' said Annie quietly enough for Geoff not to hear as he slunk away.

Sally grunted a barely comprehensible agreement.

'Want me to go?' asked Annie.

Sally made an enormous effort to raise her head and declined. 'No,' she croaked. 'Don't you abandon me too.' She hauled herself up and twisted to a sitting position, gingerly picked up her coffee and grimaced as the hot liquid poked at her foggy senses.

Annie sat patiently, watched Sally drink and slowly saw a modicum of colour appear in her friend's pallid skin. Sally turned to Annie and looked silently at her, big brown pupils the only part of her face that didn't betray the amount imbibed the previous night. Annie smiled, but still remained silent. Cup empty, Annie prized it from Sally's fingers.

'Another?' asked Annie.

'Yeah. Thanks.'

Once the second cup was gone Sally felt able to communicate with a little more clarity. The front door slammed shut as Geoff made his way out.

'Think I may have drunk a bit much,' she needlessly stated.

'Really? I'm sure you were a model of sobriety last night.' Annie had an acid tongue that she was trying hard to keep in check.

'Do your best, I deserve it,' admitted Sally. 'I am an idiot.'

'Going to tell me about it?'

'Not so much to tell really. My boss' wife gets my goat like you can't believe at the best of time. Turns out last night the snooty bitch practically exposed herself to my husband.'

Annie looked quizzically at Sally. 'How can you practically expose yourself to someone?'

Sally explained; told the story of the evening and how she had come to drink herself into a stupor. When she retold the story she felt foolish and somewhat embarrassed.

'You daft lass,' said Annie, 'don't torture yourself too much though.'

'I feel so stupid. Geoff was only being a dutiful husband really,' said Sally and buried her head in her hands, 'and now I feel like death warmed up as a deserved punishment!'

Annie smiled ruefully. 'Hey, it's OK. Make it up to Geoff when you've recovered.'

'Yeah. I suppose. If he'll let me make it up,' mumbled Sally into her hands.

'Hey, look at me.' Annie grabbed Sally's hands and stared into her tired eyes.

'Relax. Get some food in you, get some sleep, recover and wait. All will be well.'

'Yeah, I think I need a bath and just to spend some time in bed,' sighed Sally.

Annie nodded and rose. 'I'll leave you in peace.'

'Thanks, sweety, I appreciate it.' She rose too and immediately regretted it as her head pounded a dry drumbeat. She grabbed the side of the sofa. Annie grinned.

'I'll help you upstairs, eh?'

'Yeah,' replied Sally breathlessly and immediately, 'Might not make it up alone!'

Annie took Sally's hand, supported her up the stairs and sat her on her bed.

'I'll run your bath, put some salts in. Then I really will go.'

Sally nodded almost imperceptibly. Once Annie reappeared at the bedroom doorway she looked quizzically at Sally. 'I almost forgot. What did you want to speak to me about?'

'Oh. Hardly seems like that will be relevant any more.'

'Well tell me.' Annie crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame.

'To be honest it seems kind of stupid now.'

Annie grinned. 'I'll be the judge of that!'

Sally failed to look her friend in the eye and mumbled quickly. 'Well, we were going to ask you to film us having sex.'

'Pardon?' said Annie.

'I told you it sounded stupid now,' said Sally into the carpet.

'No, I really didn't hear what you said.'

'Oh.' Sally was almost afraid to say it again.

'We were going to ask you to film us having sex,' Sally repeated a little louder and less into the carpet.

Annie shrugged. 'I guess I could do that. Kind of horny really.'

'Ah, don't be so quick to agree,' warned Sally groggily, 'there are strings. Or at least one string. You would have to be naked too.'

The drone of the water running into the bath was the only sound as Annie started to ingest what her friend had just said.

'That is a fairly big string. Almost a rope really.'

Sally nodded dumbly and her brain pounded at the movement. She made a mental note to cut down on cranial movements.

'No man has ever seen me naked,' said Annie.

'Oh, would this be breaking the lesbian code?' asked Sally somewhat acerbically.

Annie crossed her arms even harder and glared.

'Yeah, sorry,' said Sally. Annie shrugged.

'We're not asking for touching,' said Sally, the conversation seeming even more surreal through her foggy far-away brain. 'In fact, we really don't want it. That would make us feel uncomfortable. By the same token it doesn't seem right that you see Geoff naked and he doesn't get to see you.'

'Sounds so fucking pervy and weird now I voice it with you.'

'I have mixed emotions right now,' said Annie. 'Much as I fancy you, seeing you fucked by a man is not my idea of fantasy. On the other hand, getting to see you naked and sexual sounds nice. Plus your orgasm face!' She grinned at Sally's expression of disgust.

Silence fell again. Eventually Annie broke it.

'I'll think about it,' she said. 'It would probably help you get back in Geoff's good books I suppose. So I'd be doing an old friend a favour!'

'I can't ask more than that.'

Annie nodded. 'OK, I'll leave you to it.' She turned, looked back over her shoulder and cheekily suggested, 'Unless you want your back scrubbing.'

'Go!' said Sally her expression halfway between grim and grimace.

'OK, speak soon. Hope you sleep it off!'

* * *

Geoff returned in the late afternoon. He'd ended up going to the pub for lunch with football friends and had a few pints while watching the early afternoon game on Sky. The beer buzz had long since gone and it had been replaced by the afternoon wobbles and heavy eyelids that come from too much lunchtime ale.

He flopped down on the sofa, flicked on Sky to watch the 4pm kick-off game and before long ended the battle with the heavy eyelids by surrendering to a light snore-ridden sleep.

The TV's sound drifted upstairs to where Sally was coming around. The sleep after the hot bath had left her feeling much better and very hungry.

Downstairs, gown pulled around her, she found her husband open mouthed and snoring off afternoon beers. 'Catching flies,' she ruefully smiled to herself. She pottered off to the kitchen and made a fat bacon sandwich while Geoff continued to make distinctly unsexy sounds on the sofa.

When she sat down with coffee and a sandwich she flipped channels. The change in sound brought Geoff round with a snort.

'Hi sexy,' said Sally, not sure whether Geoff would be in the mood for banter after the previous night's fiasco. He grunted a sleepy hello.

'You hungry?' she asked.

'Er, no,' he replied, voice still thick with sleep and alcohol. 'Had big lunch at the pub.'

'And beer?'

'Ye-ah.' Like she'd asked the most stupid question in the world.

She munched and watched the previous night's X-Factor on Sky Plus.

'What happened to the footy?' asked Geoff as he slowly became more aware.

'Turned it over,' said Sally somewhat obviously.

'Awww,' he protested, still half asleep really.

'It's not like you were watching it. You were snoring like a jackhammer.'

'Yeah, well I'm not not now, change it back.'

'OK,' she said softly. She felt in no position to wind him up too much given the circumstances. She flicked the screen back just as the final whistle went. Geoff groaned and told her to watch what she wanted.

* * *

It was a surreal moment for Geoff as he opened the door to Annie. Pleasantries were doubly odd as he couldn't stop thinking that he was about to get to see Annie naked. She shrugged her coat off to reveal a loose fitting white top and a very short tight skirt. Geoff's eyes swept down her body, eyes roaming with impunity over her exposed slender thighs.

'Geoff, Geoff,' she said, and snapped her fingers in front of his face.

'Sorry, Annie,' he said not sounding sorry at all, 'just admiring your [lack of] outfit.'

'No point in wearing a lot of clothes tonight Geoff', she grinned.

'I guess not,' he replied dumbly.

They entered the lounge and Sally smiled broadly. 'Annie!' A pause as she drank in Annie's attire. 'God you look amazing.' A pause. 'Slutty but amazing!'

'Thanks, Sal, so do you actually' she replied with a smile and ignored the jibe. Annie was right. Whereas Annie had gone for the slightly minimalist, tarty look, Sally was wearing a lovely long Bordeaux red dress which showed off her exposed back beautifully. It modestly covered her knees. Although it had a lengthy split up the side, her calves were exposed and accentuated by expensive heels. Her hair was tied up. Annie gave Sally a hug and gently ran her fingers down Sally exposed back. Sally shuddered, partly from the sensual thrill, partly because Annie was making her slightly uncomfortable with an openly sexual contact. Sally pulled away.

'Drink, Annie?' asked Geoff.

'Please, would be nice just to loosen me up a bit. I may look cool and calm, but there are butterflies.'

'Glad it's not just me,' muttered Geoff and slid away to pour some wine. He shouted from the kitchen, 'You want more, Sal?'

'Go on then. I don't want to be too drunk though', she replied, 'I want to take it in!' She smiled at Annie and whispered. 'I'm actually buzzed at the thought of being naked for you again but in a sexual manner. Naughty me.' She blushed as she said it and Annie smiled warmly. The tell-tale reactions were belisha beacon obvious on his return.

'Eh, eh,' he said jauntily, 'what's going on here? Sharing girly secrets?'

'Shush, Geoff,' said Sally. 'Come and sit with me and be polite to our guest.' She said it with a look in her eye that made it clear it would be to his advantage. He sank into the sofa and Sally carefully joined him as close as she could get. The slit of her dress revealed her thighs, which was not lost on the other two people in the room.

'Look at Annie, Geoff, isn't she sexy?' Before he could say anything, she continued, 'She's looking at me, looking at how my dress has exposed my legs and she's hungrily devouring me in her mind.' Geoff felt himself start to grow with his wife's words. 'Mind you,' continued Sally, her voice becoming lower, more concentrated, 'I'm looking at her legs too; she has lovely slim legs, I remember noticing them when we showered, she's not leaving a whole lot to the imagination with that skirt, but I can't wait to see a little more when it and her panties come off.'

Annie said nothing, but kicked off her shoes, rode her skirt further up her thighs and parted her legs to make it clear to both Geoff and Annie that there would be no need to remove panties. Geoff felt a lump in his throat as well.

'Good God,' was all he could croak out. Sally slid her hand to the erection she knew Geoff would be sporting without taking her eyes from Annie. She ran her hand long its length through the soft material of his trousers.

'Thanks for turning on my Geoff,' she said throatily. Geoff was stunned, but realised through a foggy haze of unadulterated desire that Sally was playing a blinder in making him forget about how unusual the situation was, and just introducing raw lust to the night.

Sally slowly pulled down the zip on his trousers, the rasp punctured the heavy silence and then all Geoff could hear was the wet sound of Annie touching herself and his own breathing. Annie was looking at Sally's legs and Geoff just about managed to make Sally realise she needed to provide Annie with something more exciting for her to watch than his cock.

Sally stood and unzipped her dress then rotated her hips like she was twirling a hula-hoop until it fell to the ground. Then fixing eyes with Annie, she wriggled her hot-pants knickers to the floor. Annie smiled, moaned a little feminine sigh of lust and slipped a finger inside herself. Geoff just marvelled at the sight of two such delicious women getting naked and touching themselves for him.

With Annie practically panting with lust, Sally turned and knelt in front of Geoff. She ripped his trousers and pants from his body and greedily took his erection in her wet, warm mouth. Geoff felt a shock run through him and watched Annie who watched Sally reach between her legs and start to masturbate with a wanton desire. Geoff loved it when Sally sucked hard on his cock and used no hands, the pressure she put on the tip of his penis was exquisite.

Geoff watched Annie who watched Sally who pleasured Geoff. A little voyeuristic and exhibitionistic threesome that gradually grew in volume and speed until it reached a frantic peak, whereupon Annie announced she needed to cum and wanted Sally to watch, which sent Geoff over the edge and he filled her mouth.

Sally turned around and sat open legged, a little cum running down her chin, which she caught with her finger and licked clean while staring at Annie.

'Come on then, let's see your orgasm face,' she said to Annie.

Annie's exhibitionist lust sent her over the edge and she came long and hard, almost like she was sobbing with delight.

'God that was amazing,' said Geoff.

Annie was secretly quite thrilled to see Geoff's penis already start to grow again at the sight of her cumming; a strange sort of feeling of power that she could turn a man on even though she found no attraction for the man himself. She stood up and pulled the top over her head to become completely naked then flopped back into the seat and sipped at her wine.

Sally giggled.

'What,' asked Geoff, 'is so funny?'

'Annie,' she said through the laughter. 'Sipping on the wine like it's the most natural thing in the world, what we just did.'

'I'm thirsty,' said Annie, wide eyed.

'Now you mention it, so am I,' said Geoff and joined Annie with his glass. 'A toast,' he said, 'to naked friends masturbating together!'

'I'll drink to that,' said Sally and jumped up to get her glass. The three friends leaned together and clinked the glasses of the pale liquid, all three with big naked smiles on their faces. 'To nude masturbation,' they said in unison and laughed as they sat back in their seats.

A silence fell over the trio, broken by Annie. 'So where are we doing the filming?'

'In the bedroom,' said Sally, 'Boring, but practical.'

'Why don't we go up?' said Annie, and then nodded at Geoff's growing cock. 'By the looks of it, someone is getting ready.'

Sally laughed and said, 'Geoff always gets hard quickly again; never met a man quite like that.'

'Oh?' said Annie, a touch of surprise in her voice, 'I thought all men were the same, always randy and wanting it.'

'No,' laughed Sally, 'men are all different in that respect; in behaviour, shape and size.'

Annie raised an eyebrow. 'And how big is Geoff in comparison to others?'

'Enough!' said Geoff, feeling himself go a little red. 'Please discuss this when I can't hear it!'

'It's OK, Geoff, I'm just teasing.' She looked at his cock diminishing in size. 'Oh look, it goes down in size too. Cute.' Sally fell into a fit of laughter.

'Stop it, Annie, I need that good and hard later.' She looked at Geoff. 'Geoff, you have a gorgeous cock, it's plenty big enough for me and you sure know to make me cum, that's all that matters. Now, come on, let's go film and fuck.'

She put her wine down, took Geoff in one hand, Annie in the other and they bumped along in a Sally sandwich, with Annie copping a sly feel of Sally's arse along the way and getting a slap for her efforts. Annie giggled and announced that the evening was proving even more fun than she'd expected.

The bedroom was big; plenty of room round the bed for Annie to move round and get different angles of the couple coupling. Geoff had got hold of a couple of powerful lamps, which Annie looked at quizzically.

'Yeah, well, you need decent light to get decent quality video,' said Geoff, fully erect again as he stood between the two sexy women. Sally secretly thought it was pretty funny talking about quality of video and lighting when fully naked and sporting an erection while talking to a confirmed lesbian, but she was getting used to surreality being the norm tonight.

'Not sexy lighting,' admitted Geoff, 'but, well, it's not like this is something we're all used to, so I think I'll be able to remain focussed on the job at hand!'

Annie talked down to his cock. 'Yep, looks like you're not put off by this.'

'Fuck, yeah,' he said in a faux Texan cock accent, 'Ahm ready for some good ol' pussie.'

Sally laughed and pushed him on to the bed. 'Idiot,' she laughed. 'Come on, Annie, let's get this going!'

Annie looked at Sally. 'You put some clothes on, go outside and come in to catch Geoff playing with the Texan Cowboy and pretend to be shocked.'

Sally laughed. 'How very corny.' She paused, laughed. 'Let's do it!' She dashed downstairs to grab her clothes.

'Geoff, lay on the bed and wank slowly for me.'

'There's a sentence I thought I'd never hear you say,' said Geoff and lay back on the bed, erection in hand while lustily staring at Annie's body.

'We should have this on film for Sally. Plus I'm curious about how you do it in a bizarre sort of way.'

'Oh, yeah,' said Geoff, 'am turning you on to the idea of men.'

'God, no,' said Annie emphatically, 'I'm just curious in the same way I would be about how frogs lay spawn.'

'Oh, sexy,' said Geoff.

'Yeah, sorry,' said Annie. She held the camera in one hand and started to caress her clit with the other. 'This should help you stay hard,' she said.

She walked around the bed and captured Geoff from various angles while his eyes followed Annie's nymph-like private-porn form.

'I'm finding this much more erotic than I imagined it to be,' she confided in a breathy, husky manner. 'Loving seeing Sally naked and loving showing off to you, knowing you want me and you can't have me. Makes me feel powerful.'

'OK, I'm ready,' called Sally as she came back upstairs. Geoff wondered what Sally'd make of that little chat when they played back the DVD.

'Sally, wait twenty seconds or so and walk in, pretend to be shocked and just ad lib it from there. Geoff close your eyes and masturbate,' said Annie and went to the far side of the room, zoomed out from Geoff in order to get as much of the scene as possible.