Sex, Truths and Videotapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half a minute later, Sally walked in and pretended to catch Geoff. She stood opened mouthed, really hammed it up and after a pause shouted in mock shock. 'Geoff!'

Geoff jumped up, genuinely shocked as he wasn't expecting such a loud cry.

'Sally,' he stammered, 'I, er, um.'

'Yes, you er, um,' said Sally. 'You dirty, selfish bastard wasting that erection. That should be for me.'

'You were supposed to be out for the evening,' he said. Annie smiled and silently urged them to continue.

'Oh, so every time I disappear you start wanking yourself stupid? I bet you were thinking about that lesbian slut, Annie weren't you?'

'Good God woman, are you a mind reader?' said Geoff. 'Not like me imagining your filthy little shower buddy touching herself?' Annie was slightly startled. Sally told him about that?

'No, you should be thinking about me and me only when you wank. Now get my panties off and lick my pussy as a punishment.'

'Not much of a punishment. Don't you want me in Marigolds, scrubbing the loo?'

'Shut up and get your tongue working.' She lay on the bed and lifted her arse for Geoff to pull off shoes and panties, then hoiked her dress up to her stomach. Annie zoomed in on Sally's pussy, moved to the side to get a better view and found Sally looking over at her; Sally found herself enjoying being watched by Annie as much as Annie enjoyed watching Sally!

Geoff quickly went down on Sally, her pussy saturated.

'Look at you all wet. Guess catching me knocking one out is quite the turn on, eh?'

'No, not really,' she gasped as she gripped the sheet, clit tingling from Geoff's tongue. 'I was all turned on from fantasising about Annie in the shower.

'And you call me a dirty bastard; at least she's the opposite sex. Going all lesbian on me now?'

'No, I still need a good hard cock inside me.'

Geoff sucked hard on her clit and Annie moved closer, zoomed right in on Geoff's tongue. She tingled with excitement at seeing her friend being pleasured by her husband. Geoff had almost forgotten Annie was there and felt a thrill race though him as he saw her in the periphery of his vision.

It didn't take Sally long to cum and Annie captured her glorious agony perfectly. Sally removed her dress and told Geoff that he was going to have a tit wank. She moved through ninety degrees to give Annie a view looking down the length of her body. She smeared Geoff's cock in lube and guided it between her breasts. Geoff loved this and knew Sally was doing it for the film.

'That slut Annie couldn't give you a tit wank like this,' taunted Sally. 'Not as good as me like that.'

Geoff just grunted and couldn't make up his mind whether to look down at Sally or at Annie and the look on her face when Sally joked about her.

'No, Sal, no woman has tits like yours,' he spat out between breaths.

Annie moved around the bed again, changed angle, caught Sally's face and panned round to Geoff's strained features. 'I want to be inside you,' he said, looking down at Sally.

'I want you inside me,' said Sally. Suddenly a more serious atmosphere settled on the room; Geoff got up, and erection standing out, turned Sally so she was back lengthways on the bed. Annie trained the camera on Sally as she guided Geoff's penis into her, and back to Sally's face as Geoff entered her.

Annie continued to move around the bed and caught the two lovers in a number of positions and she especially enjoyed seeing Sally sitting on Geoff's cock, reverse cowgirl.

With Sally bent over the bed and Geoff inside her, doggy style, fingering Sally's clit, Sally cried out that she was to cum and asked Geoff to cum over her when he was ready. They'd talked about this and Geoff knew just what Sally wanted -- if they were going to make filthy private porn, they might as well go the whole hog. He waited until her convulsions were done and lay her on the bed, locked eyes with her and came all over her body.

Annie spoke, dry mouthed. 'I want you to film me now.' She handed the camera to an open mouthed Geoff and sat in the chair in the corner of the room.

'That turned me on so much,' she said and stared at the camera. 'Seeing my gorgeous friend naked and her lovely husband pleasing her so much. I hope that you'll play this back in time and it will turn you on, especially you Sally. I'd love to think of you masturbating to the sight of me naked and touching myself.'

This, Sally and Geoff were not expecting and Geoff was amazed to find that as Annie talked Sally started to touch herself and to talk as well.

'I've enjoyed showing off for you and am now loving you touching yourself in front of me. It half freaks me and half turns me on like mad that you want me sexually, and right now it's the sex side that's winning.'

The girls batted comments backwards and forwards to each other, turning each other on more and more; this started to get Geoff hard again. He looked quite a funny sight with a semi hard-on sticking out, capturing the onanistic females, but the women were too engrossed in each other to notice.

Finally spent, the two women lay back, exhausted, until Annie noticed Geoff's predicament. Semi had grown to full blown.

'Bloody Hell, does that thing never go down?'

'Not when there's two gorgeous birds rubbing one out in my bedroom, no,' said Geoff somewhat indignantly and coarsely for emphasis.

'Come here, darling, let me make it go down.'

'What you gonna do, show him a picture of your mother?' asked Annie.

Sally laughed. 'Quiet, it's a glorious sight you rug munchers wouldn't understand.' Now Geoff laughed. Annie laughed too and threw a pillow at her.

Annie took the camera back, remarked how it was a bit sticky and would need a good clean as Sally started to bring Geoff to a final climax. A fitting end to a memorable evening.