Sexapades of Janet, Sarah & John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John made his way to the top of the stairs, he could hear Michelle's voice welcoming in another couple. The newest visitors to the party were a mother and daughter. Julie looked to be around 45 while her daughter Kelly said that she was on a break from college. If John had not already had a hard cock from Michelle's sucking, he would have after seeing these two beauties. There wasn't anything that really jumped out at him; they were just very fine looking ladies. Michelle saw John out of the corner of her eye and smiled as she introduced Julie and Kelly to John.

"Ladies, this is one of our party guests, John."

All three ladies' eyes made their way down to his cock, bringing a smile to each of them. Michelle continued, "As you can tell, John, like most of the men at the party come ready to go for any activity that us ladies would like to participate in. In fact, John just finished playing with me and I couldn't have enjoyed the time more."

Julie looked at Kelly and while neither said a word, it was apparent to everyone in the group, that Kelly and Julie were interested in spending some time with John now while he was 'up' for the action. Julie asked Michelle where the two of them could get ready and then asked John where they could find him in a few minutes. Michelle pointed in the direction of where they could get undressed. Michelle then also told the ladies and John that she had just noticed one of the rooms on the second floor was free. John told Julie and Kelly that he would go there now and see them in a few minutes.

As they separated, Julie reached out and was amazed and how hard John's cock was. As it bounced back to its usual position, both ladies looked at each other and smiled. Michelle, not wanting John to forget, pulled him closer grabbed both of his ass cheeks and slapped them hard as she whispered "Don't forget to save some for me later. I've only had you in two of my three holes." John's thoughts quickly turned to Michelle's ass. It was quite enjoyable just to grab during their earlier fuck, but the thought of what would happen later that afternoon just about sent him over the top.

Kimberly's breathing continued to speed up as Sarah sucked and flicked with her tongue. Steve had upped his game some and was starting to make some progress in fucking Sarah's pussy. At least she could feel him inside of her now, whereas before she wasn't so sure. It didn't hurt that Sarah periodically reached down and rubbed her clit while Steve was fucking her pussy. Sarah stopped for a moment, just long enough to tell Steve to use his finger on her ass. As Sarah's body shivered at his first touch, she pushed back against his cock and finger and returned her tongue to Kimberly's pussy. The three continued for several minutes before Steve, finally, announced that he was about to cum. Sarah stopped and quickly turned around as she took in all of Steve's cock into her mouth as he shot his first load of cum into her mouth.

Kimberly felt a little like a third wheel just watching Steve and Sarah. The feeling was short lived, though, because as soon as Steve and Sarah were done, both of them turned their attention to Kimberly. Sarah began kissing and sucking each of Kimberly's breasts while Steve used his wet cock to slowly enter her pussy. Steve was glad he was still young and could be ready to go again right away. Kimberly was glad that Sarah had given her the foreplay to her pussy because it gave a whole new feeling and sensation as Steve started pounding her pussy hard right away. If it wasn't for Sarah's deep kissing, Kimberly would have been yelling at the top of her lungs. She had never felt this good with Steve inside of her. She had always known that he was cheating her out of foreplay. Now she had proof and hopefully, he would notice that just a little time spent on her before penetration would make it that much better for the both of them.

Julie and Kelly made their way upstairs and found John waiting for them in one of the bedrooms. Kelly's young features were accentuated with her hair in two ponytails, one on either side of her head. That and the outfit she was wearing just about drove John over the edge. Her lingerie consisted of a white nearly see-through top and patterned panties that made it look like she was wearing a Catholic school uniform. Julie, a bit more conservative, but not by much, was wearing a simple light blue teddy and stockings. What softness to John's cock there was quickly was overcome by hardness again as he took in both beauties.

Kelly made the first move as she lowered herself to her knees and grabbed John's balls and cock in her two hands. Julie moved in and began kissing and licking up and down his chest. Before long John's legs were about to give. The three of them moved to the bed as John laid back and watched Kelly return her attention to his cock. She had yet to suck on it, but occasionally would lick up and down the shaft. She was content with spending most of her energy on his balls. They continued to move and shift as her mouth, tongue, and fingertips did whatever came to her mind. Julie stopped to watch for a little while before telling Kelly, "Ok, you know it has been months since your father fucked my pussy. My turn with his cock."

Kelly reluctantly moved out of the way watching her mom take off her remaining clothes and saying to John, "I'm glad that Michelle has already spent some time with you, that way you are less likely to cum quickly. I hope that you are ready for everything I've got for you." With that, she straddled John, quickly positioned his cock at her entrance and let her body give way to gravity. The slap of skin between their two bodies reverberated in the bedroom.

Kelly watched from the side of the room, rubbing her clit and impatiently waiting for her turn. Julie bounced up and down at a feverish pace. Her fingers dug into John's chest and he watched his cock disappear and reemerge over and over again. After a while, John laid back and closed his eyes. He didn't have to do a thing, just enjoy the ride that Julie was giving herself. Kelly had had enough of the waiting and moved back over the bed. She climbed over John and straddled his face. After nearly smothering him with her fragrant pussy, she inched back and John's tongue darted into action. While sucking on her clit, his tongue forced itself as deep as it could go into her pussy. His hands reached up and fondled her perky tits.

All of the attention that each of them was providing for the others built over several minutes before Julie began her first orgasm of the afternoon. Unable to keep her pace, she stopped with John's cock fully inside of her and her body shook with all the effects of her orgasm. John's cock twitched inside of Julie as he continued to suck on Kelly's clit. He nearly brought Kelly to an orgasm with just his tongue. As Julie's orgasm subsided, she began humping him again while rubbing at her clit.

Kimberly's body swayed back and forth as Steve thrusted her. Sarah had needed to take a break and was simply an observer while the young couple continued. Sarah was less than impressed with her time spent with Kimberly and Steve. They weren't bad people, just a lot more inexperienced than she had hoped to meet at the swingers' house. Ever since Janet had brought the idea up a few weeks ago, Sarah had thought about finding someone who would take her anal virginity. She knew her ass was pretty good because John always commented on how much he liked it. He certainly grabbed at it every chance he got. But their love making has always been pretty vanilla. Well, that was until Janet joined them in their bedroom. But yet, she never mentioned wanting to try anal sex to her husband. And John never brought it up either.

As all these thoughts ran thru her mind, Steve and Kimberly reached their climaxes simultaneously. After they finished, they sheepishly said thank you to Sarah and quickly exited the room. All alone, Sarah was trying to comprehend what exactly just happened. On so many levels it was just weird and unsatisfying. As she left the room she decided that she would head out to the backyard of the house and spend some time relaxing in the hot tub.

Janet and Allen decided that they had better give up the room to others who may want to use it, so the two of them left and headed to the backyard. When they got there they found Sarah in the hot tub. The two of them joined her and the three of them spent the next half hour talking about what they had done so far. Sarah needed the companionship as her afternoon had not exactly been as adventurous as she had hoped.

Julie and Kelly had traded positions on top of John. Now Kelly was riding his cock as hard as she could. John could start feeling that it wasn't going to be too much longer before he filled her with his cum. Julie's pussy tasted as good as they get. Her heavy breathing only enhanced the experience that John was having with the mother and daughter pair. As Kelly's pussy was filled with John's cum, John reached up and grabbed at Julie's breasts, twisting her nipples causing her to yell out with pain and pleasure.

Once he was done, Kelly just sat on his cock until it became limp enough that it fell out of her pussy on its own. When Kelly crawled off the bed, Julie licked John clean, enjoying the taste of John and her daughter. The two women didn't know who all they would play with this particular afternoon, but they greatly enjoyed their first 'conquest'.

John was more than pleased. He couldn't believe that he had just fucked a girl that was half his age. By now he already knew that age sure was just a number and as long as the woman wanted to fuck, he was more than willing to join in. Julie and Kelly thanked John and the three of them parted ways. John would need some time to himself to recharge before trying to find Michelle. He certainly didn't want to miss his chance at that fine ass of hers.

The warm waters and jets had done a world of good for Sarah. The conversation with Janet and Allen didn't hurt either. The three of them were about to get out of the hot tub until Jennifer had made her way over to them. She climbed in as the four of them sat back and chatted. Knowing that Jennifer was a regular like Allen, Allen asked if she knew any of the men at the party today who are good at anal sex. The blood quickly left Sarah's face and Allen apologized for bring up the subject to Jennifer, but he was determined to see if he could help one of the ladies who finally got his cock back up. Jennifer quickly thought of Justin.

Justin was a 25 year old Hispanic college graduate. He was in between jobs at the moment, so he was at the swingers' house quite often. Jennifer enjoyed the time that she had spent with him during past parties at the house. She hadn't seen him yet this afternoon but knew that he had planned on visiting. She told the three that she would keep an eye out for him. The four of them rested a bit longer before deciding to head back into the house where the sun wasn't beating down on them.

Michelle was a bit surprised that several of the couples had left earlier than they normally do. Usually, the house is full for 5-6 hours, but the house was half empty after 2 hours. It seemed odd but she figured that sometimes those things just happened.

The door bell rang.

When she opened the door she welcomed in Justin. He apologized for being late. Another job interview. Probably another rejection. Jennifer walked by just that moment and overheard the conversation between the two. She joined in and the two ladies tried to raise his spirits. Jennifer just happened to know a sure fire way to accomplish the job.

As the three stood around, Jennifer mentioned that she had a lady who was interested in trying anal. Justin perked up at hearing this. Michelle also thought to herself that she hadn't seen John in a while and hoped that he hadn't been one of the ones to already leave. Justin told Jennifer that he needed to go get undressed but asked where he should meet her so that she could introduce him to her 'mystery guest'. Michelle decided it was now time to find John and hopefully get all of those seven inches deep inside her ass.

Jennifer walked briskly to where she had left Sarah, Janet, and Allen. Once there she told Sarah that Justin had just arrived and was looking forward to meeting her. Sarah began getting nervous at the idea of meeting someone who was willing to take her thru her 'backdoor'. The other three were excited for Sarah and couldn't wait for Justin to make his way there.

Michelle, on the other hand, was a woman on a mission. The afternoon's festivities had been off with the exception of fucking John earlier. She loved the taste of his body and she wanted it some more. The problem was she couldn't find him. She and Justin crossed paths and she asked him if he had seen John, and then described him. He pointed in the direction that John was laying down and resting and then he was off to meet Sarah.

Michelle practically ran to the location Justin mentioned. As she turned the corner, a smile came across her face as her eyes found John reclining in a chair holding a beer. His eyes were closed as she quietly walked up to him and began kissing up his right leg moving closer to his cock and balls. With just the first few kisses, she could see the effects on John, besides his moaning and the opening of his eyes; his balls shifted and his cock began to rise to attention. As Michelle continued her journey along his inner thigh her tongue began to dart out and occasionally licking its way closer to John's crotch.

As her mouth's journey was nearly complete, John's cock was nearly back to life as she pulled back the skin and her mouth sucked in all seven rigid inches. John's eyes rolled back into his head as he laid motionless while Michelle sucked with purpose. Her left hand held onto John's balls while her right hand rubbed her pussy. Once she was dripping wet with anticipation, she removed her lingerie and motioned for John to follow her to the nearest bedroom.

Once the two of them got to the room, she laid back on the bed and told John to lube his cock with her pussy and then she would get into position for him to take her ass. John did as she asked and buried his cock deep into her pussy. Both of them remembered how much they enjoyed each other earlier in the afternoon. Both of them hoping that this time would be as great as that one. As John's cock twitched inside of Michelle, she moaned knowing that while what he was doing now felt great; she wanted him in her ass now.

The next time that John pulled all the way out before entering again, Michelle flipped over and got on all fours, opening herself up as much as possible. As she reached back for his cock, John moved in closer. Michelle guided John into her ass as John nearly ejaculated right away. Michelle held onto him for a few seconds until the moment passed and then began to guide him in again. The feeling of tightness closed in on his cock until nearly half of it was in. The two of them paused as Michelle knew that John could take it from there. As she raised her ass up just a bit to help with the angle, John pulled out just slightly before starting to push further in. Both of them were experiencing the exquisite feeling of something forbidden or looked down upon by some.

As John got closer to getting all of his cock into Michelle's ass, in a bedroom on the next level, Sarah was teabagging Justin. His cock wasn't nearly as large as John's but that was ok with Sarah. She was apprehensive to how much her ass could take this first time. Starting out with a smaller cock wasn't a bad way to go. Justin's moans told Sarah that he was close to ejaculation. Justin in turned held her face close to so that not a drop would be lost. Sarah took a deep breath and swallowed as much as she could. Justin being much younger had quite a load for her. As the excess dribbled down her chin, Justin finished and let go of her head.

He watched as she cleaned herself up and then gently laid her down on the bed. With is young cock still hard and wet from Sarah's mouth, Justin raised her legs so that they stood straight in the air. His cock twitched as the tip touched Sarah's asshole. Her body shivered and then she relaxed herself again as Justin continued.

At first, he slowly and barely pushed his cock in no more than one half of an inch. Sarah's tightness made it a little difficult to push much further. Justin told Sarah to just relax. He calmed her nerves as he caressed her legs and got her to breathe slower and more deeply. He could tell it was working when her legs began to get heavy and a bit limp in his arms. As she continued to relax and calm her breathing down, Justin let her know that he was going to continue and start pushing in a little bit at a time. The feelings for each of them were beyond imaginable. Justin had never taken someone's anal virginity.

As Justin continued to push further in, Sarah's body continued to relax which made it more enjoyable for her and easier for Justin to continue. Before long Justin was entirely inside of Sarah. The two of them waited as each other enjoyed all the feelings rushing through each of their bodies. Justin then began to pull out before pushing back. Soon he was pumping her as Sarah's body tingled and shivered. She continued to moan louder and louder as Justin quickened the pace of his thrusts. He rested her legs on his shoulders and he grabbed for her erect tits. He wished he was close enough to suck on her large breasts, but the feeling of taking her ass for its first time more than made up for it. As he twisted her nipples left and right and continued to thrust Sarah her eyes closed and all she could imagine was all that happened to her over the last few months and how much she looked forward to now that her sexual appetite appeared to be insatiable.

John's balls continued to slap against Michelle as his cock thrusted her ass. He reached around her body and pulled at her swaying and bouncing tits. Michelle lowered her head to the bed so she could finger her pussy. Each of them hoping and working towards climaxing at the same time. Michelle buried her face in the mattress as she began screaming while John grunted louder and louder as their movements became one. At once the two of them collapsed on the bed, John's frame nearly covering all of Michelle as her ass felt the twitching and filling sensation of John's latest ejaculation. Both of them laid motionless as his semen began oozing out of her ass and his cock slide out. He then rolled off of her body as the two of them, with complete exhaustion, breathed heavily and rested.

The sound of Sarah begging Justin for all that he had finally pushed him over the edge. With a few final thrusts, he slammed his cock deep, his balls slapping against her skin, as she wrapped her legs around his hips and held him in place as stream after stream of Justin's semen shot into her ass. Her body shook as she literally let go of any and all inhibitions from that point forward. In her mind, she knew she was game for anything someone might suggest in the bedroom. The thought and feeling of that freedom only enhanced the carnal feeling that she was experiencing with Justin that exact moment. Justin, at that moment, was pulling his cock out of her ass slowly so that he could reposition himself for her pussy. He wanted more of Sarah, especially her tits. He couldn't wait to fondle and suck on them as he assaulted her pussy.

All the while, while John and Sarah were enjoying their first anal fuckings with Michelle and Justin, Allen had walked Janet and Jennifer back into the house from the hot tub. Now that Janet had finally broken through whatever obstacle he had to getting an erection, he wanted to experience much more than just watching folks. As he walked hand-in-hand with Janet and Jennifer the three of them made their way to an adjacent room to Sarah and Justin.