Sexapades of Janet, Sarah & John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet laid down on the bed not knowing what to expect next as Jennifer bend over and began tonguing her pussy. Allen gently pushed Jennifer's clothes out of the way as he rubbed her clit, causing her to moan, and causing his cock to come back to life. As he caressed her hips, he spread her legs and slowly slid inside her. The feeling of his cock made her heart race as she continued to tongue Janet. As Janet writhed on the bed, Jennifer felt Allen's entire length enter and exit her as he began to increase the speed of his thrusts. Her body ached for the attention that she was getting and giving. She was a very sensual woman who didn't usually participate as much as she would like. Maybe this was when that corner was turned and she would be less embarrassed about her body's appearance. There was no denying that she was desired by many of the men who visited the swingers' house.

As Allen continued, Jennifer tongue released its grip on Janet's pussy. Janet shifted out of the way as Jennifer laid down for Allen. Janet moved and stood near Allen and she kissed him and caressed his chest. The feeling of Janet's fingertips spurred Allen to speed up his thrusts inside of Jennifer. The three of them were delighted when Allen grunted loudly and ejaculated for the second time that day. The three of them laid beside each other, with Allen in the middle, as they rested, fondled each other, and enjoyed the sounds coming from Sarah and Justin in the adjacent room.

As the day slowly came to an end, each couple or trio found their way back to the hot tub in the backyard. Everyone still there began talking about when the next party at the house would be, as well as exchanging telephone numbers. Janet was more than interested in spending more time with Allen, and the feeling was mutual. Sarah was gathering everyone's phone numbers. With her insatiable sexual appetite awakened, she was only getting started. Michelle had only gotten a taste of John and wanted so much more. John wanted more of Michelle and he was also more than interested in getting to know Jennifer more. He was a little sad that he didn't get a chance while at the house that day.

As everyone started to leave, Janet and Sarah made their way to the car. John followed a few minutes later. The three of them talked about all of their experiences of the day and what they most looked forward to the next time. As John and Sarah dropped Janet off at her house, each thanked her for the idea of visiting the swingers' house. Each one had no idea where all this would lead, but each of them was looking forward to time spent with each other and with their new larger group.