All Comments on 'Sexology 344 Ch. 02'

by StoryofC

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unrealistic

This us the stupidest story I ever read in hear

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*grins*

To Anonymous:

How do you know that just such a class doesn't exist in some college or university out there? You don't. Of course it seems unlikely, but at the same time it is possible. Especially if the Professor has some very wealthy backers that are willing to fork out the cash to the university to allow such a class to take place.

To StoryofC:

*smiles* i am very much enjoying your story and look forward to the next chapter. And thanks for introducing Chloe to the blue-eyed guy. *grins with a wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To illiterate anonymous

To the illiterate anonymous with no constructive criticism and misspelled complaints; it's a fictional story. This is more likely than alien cowgirls from space or any vampire literature regardless of how popular it may be. If it isn't for you, move on to something that is. There's no reason to be ignorant to the author.

To the author; Pay no mind to mindless critics. Is your story believable? Probably not, but that is why we are here reading erotica, isn't it? It's fantasy. I'm curious to see where this goes. I think this story could stretch on for a while with some interesting character growth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tenses are right this time

Though the boy's eyes changed from green in the first chapter to blue in this one.

Seriously, though, I'm enjoying the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Take it to Bdsm,it's completely out of place here.

Aisleyn - it's not horrible but be real. It's pure fantasy. In the real world any financial backers would tell him to go fuck himself - teaching enslavement and rape classes no matter the nondisclosure agreements would end up in court with a massive settlement and the A CLU and multiple women's rights groups publicly destroying everyone involved. This isnt the 1800s where women werent even allowed outside without parental permission.

Fantasy and Bdsm fantasy at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story keep it up

I like it the way it is. Light Bremen is cool but choking and caning is gross.

StoryofCStoryofCabout 10 years agoAuthor
Green eyes, blue eyes!

To the anonymous person catching all my mistakes, thank you :)

Truly, it's difficult to reread and revise a story several times after it just came from your brain and keeping continuity is also challenging. I'm learning a lot about the beauty of keeping character outlines alive and well. I'm grateful that you are taking the time to read the full story and let me know. I'll be submitting a total of 2 edited stories versions because of you :).

Thanks for the kind comments, I only take constructive criticism. I post on other forums for more official types of writing and there is always an anonymous nay-sayer that lacks real depth to their comment. It's cool, they still took the time to respond to my writing even if it wasn't their cup of tea. Even if this is a story about reluctance...a fictional one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How is this BDSM?

Sure, the first chapter had some light BDSM, but the next one is totally about reluctance and a little submission. The whole story seems to be about Chloe's struggle and RELUCTANCE with her own sexuality. I come to this category to read stuff like this because it's so naughty. This was great!

Oh, to the person who is calling this a rape story and says it belongs in BDSM. What do you expect to read in NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE? Definitely no rape in this one, but you need to find another category.

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundabout 10 years ago
Not Quite Sure If I Like It...

It's well written in terms of syntax and structure (which is a treat on Literotica)--but I'm still not really sure if I like it yet.

I think that suspension of disbelief is probably what's preventing me from enjoying it fully. As a former educator, the thought of a professor hiding behind a consent form to basically force students to fulfill his sexual urges is more than a bit far-fetched. Not to mention that I can't see any enlightened, modern woman allowing the threat of a bad grade to keep her from slapping his face, storming out the door, and marching to the university president's office while calling the nearest local media station on her cell phone on the way.

I'm tempted to continue with the series, but I'm not sure yet. You seem to be a talented enough writer to pull it off, but unless this turns out to be some sort of dream sequence Chloe had when she fell asleep in class, I think my brain may not to willing to go along. I think it may be too much of an overload, even if I'm doing my best to tell myself it's only fantasy. But thank you for contributing and besides for a few simple errors, it is well-written.

StoryofCStoryofCabout 10 years agoAuthor
6ftOverground

I greatly appreciate your candid critique and understand the difficultly in employing suspension of disbelief in a field with which you're familiar. I work in the medical field and cannot get through a single story about doctor/nurse, patient/nurse, doctor/patient relationships as I know it rarely happens and annoys me when people think it's possible. It also simply grosses me out.

That being said, I can easily apply your critique to greatly improve my other writings but feel I can only loosely apply it to this particular one. This story is more about wish fulfillment and basic fantasy, be it a student or educator (or author). I wanted it to be as believable as possible through the character development rather than through semantics. Although, I appreciate that the subject matter isn't to your liking, it is unlikely Chloe will find this all to be just a dream.

Thanks again for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More... We want more...

My wife and I have been reading stories off of this site for years, this one she choose to read aloud for me one evening.

The first chapter as an appetiser and this chapter just made us both want more, much more !

We are experimenting with Things and get ideas from stories, this one included.

I did not know my wife could squirt before last night... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yum

I love how the story doesn't jump directly to Chloe being dominated. She gets to be slowly influenced but it's still juicy with the other characters. Promising series!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
Different and enticing.

I'm quite happy to suspend my disbelief in your story. I'm really enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work!

Combat323Combat323about 10 years ago
Critiquing the critiques

"This us the stupidest story I ever read in hear" - Anonymous

-- Well said. Hard to argue with such cleverly articulated constructive criticism. Sounds a little like some of the anonymous private feedback I got after my first submission, though those were a bit more venomous and personal.

As to the argument that this story is in the wrong category, I think many stories could fit in more than one category. Often, it seems that different chapters of the same story belong in different categories, but who wants that navigation nightmare? This story is fine in non-consent / reluctance, and Chloe's inner turmoil is just the kind of thing that makes stories in this category interesting. (IMHO)

Is it unrealistic? Do you have to suspend some disbelief? Sure, but there aren't many stories in this category that don't have some element of that. I completely understand where 6ftOverground is coming from, and I'm glad that she explained why. The only cure would be to change the entire premise of the story, which is certainly not called for here. Most of the blackmail scenarios in NonCon are unrealistic -- something that one of my characters will address in a chapter I'm working on now.

Blue eyes/ green eyes. This sounds more, but is actually less trivial. (Again, my opinion). I was tripped up by a couple of similar details. I'll send them in private feedback.

Glad you're sending an edit for the verb tense agreement. Keep writing, and take it where you want it to go, or it'll lose its energy.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Willing Suspension of Disbelief

It's the responsibility of the reader to engage in a willing suspension of disbelief in order to enjoy any story. If the reader is unable to do so for whatever reason, then by all means go elsewhere. As for petty inconsistencies & grammatical errors, a proofreader is invaluable. Please do continue.

seekerazseekerazover 8 years ago
@Nthusiastically This is the very first time that I have ever seen anyone say..

that it is the reader's responsibility to suspend disbelief for the sake of the writer. Poppycock. The reader is the consumer, the writer is the vendor and it's the writer's responsibility to provide a product that the reader wants to buy. If the writer is unable to achieve the willing suspension of disbelief on the part of the reader, it's not the reader's fault.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous