Sexology 344 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

"Students, I'm using two fingers to probe along her pussy canal to find the cervical ring at the very top. You'll want to provide pressure to the area around that ring and even place the girl in such a way so that it's easier to find. Once you find that area, stimulate it by using the come hither motion and place a hand on her lower stomach." He moved to demonstrate by applying pressure on her abdomen. "This provides stimulation from below and above. While this will give any woman pleasure, this is an especially successful technique for those who squirt. Observe."

Bracing his arms against his own chair, Prof. Angotti sped up, creating an obscene sound of juices. As he pressed down more on her stomach, Tyler's juices began dripping down his arm and off his elbow. Her moans turned to uncontrollable screams and it was all she could to do to hold to his arms.

"OH YES!, OH PLEASE, FINGER FUCK MY SOPPING PUSSY. You make me so wet, OH please, please Sir. Oh Sir..OH GOD...Can I please...can I please cum SIR?!"

"Yes Miss Englewood, by all means."

Thrashing her head back, Tyler's body just about levitated as her back curved once again. Several ropes of clear liquid splashed onto the plastic covered floor directly from her already slick pussy. The feeling was so intense, Tyler could barely utter a sound and crumpled back into her soiled chair as soon as the forceful waves ceased.

Dr. Angotti stood up promptly, clearly self-satisfied and reached for a towel from behind his podium. "As everyone can see, my hypothesis was correct. I should take bets next time. Although, betting against me can have rather interesting...consequences."

Chloe felt his gaze land on her at his last word and she was sure the wetness through her jeans was visible. Unable to look away, she sat transfixed as if waiting for her turn. The Professor looked out at the other students and asked, "Any questions?"

Not a single hand shoot up. He waited for maybe another thirty seconds before moving on, "Alright class, I can see you may a little more time to adjust to the nature of this course. I do, however, expect a more interactive student body next week. How else will I gauge your progress? For your homework, I want each of you to recreate this independently. I want you to push your bodies to its limits and seek out assistance from other classmates if necessary. Write about your progress in your journal and be prepared to answer questions the following class. Oh, and remember the seat you're in. It'll be yours for the rest of the semester. You are all dismissed."

Afraid to move, Chloe felt others would see her as she was seeing Tyler, a pile of wanton discomposure. Much to her chagrin, she looked up to see A8 standing over her. He stood, unabashedly, with his hardness still visible and directly at Chloe's eye level. "Chloe?" he asked?

"Um...yeah?"

He smiled and handed her a torn piece of paper, Chloe took it without looking. "I'm Marcus, if you find you need help with the homework or extra credit in the future, give me a call." Walking away before she could object, Chloe shoved her class papers into her bookbag and made for the door as fast as her weak knees could carry her. She only looked back to find Prof. Angotti gently wrapping Tyler in a towel and speaking in a low voice.

Continuing her path to the doors, Chloe couldn't help but shiver at the thought of him wrapping her in towel and whispering words to her and her alone.

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers
12