All Comments on 'Sexual Adventures of a Horny Tranny'

by sheer2waist21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
oh how much fun

to be used, abused and forced, although very willing, by so many hard cocks has mine stiff as a rock. about a month ago, i was royally fucked by a magnificet black cock for the first time. he told me that when it warms up he will let me dress as a whore and walk with me through the worst ghetto neighborhhod. he wi watch as i am fucked, blow and dronk piss for as lonf as there is a man to do it. i can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
mmmm

so DAMN horny now! Brilliant! More pls :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I KNOW THIS FEELING :-)

I too am a Sex-Hungry Cockaholic Tranny and I live full-time. but you're story got me turned OONNNNN !!! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pantyhosed

I dress,to make sure i get fucked.I walk through the park, joggers around, with a short black skirt which exposes my pantyhosed arse as i walk.I know one of the joggers will come back.Sure enough, i hear heavy breathing behind me,i drop my bag and bend over to reveal my pantyhosed arse, then keep walking towards some trees that are grouped together.I turned to have a look, he was young, i turned back around, grabbed the tree and leaned forward.Hands were at my pantyhosed arse, pulling them down to my knees, cock pushed at the entrance to my hole, pushing forward, sliding into me, but he couldnt wait , he grabbed my hips and fucked in and out of me for all he was worth, my cock going hard as he rooted up into me, my cock cumming in long ropey streams as he grunted and with one last thrust filled my hole fucking me as his cumm spurted up into me.He kept going,great and then pulled out of me, pulled the shorts up and left.As i said,short black skirt,sheer pantyhose always works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Love those cocks

What a great story! Got a great hard immediately and called my next door neighbor to cum over and help me with his 9". Once he got here it didn't take long for the feel of the warm cum to flood my "pussy". I've been a crossdresser for many years and would'nt give up the life of a cum slut whore for anything. The feeling of cocks sinking up your ass, the pain of taking the big ones, the name calling I get while having my body used and abused can't be beat. The only draw back is never being able to get enough, I've taken 35 in a day many times and always wanted more. I especially love it when it's done in a public place with people watching, especially the women. I've only fucked two women in my life and they were my mother and my sister, both were whores that I sucked dry after they had been fucked. It just didn't turn me on. I wanted to be the cock whore and began by giving my body to their tricks and having them watch. I love the life but can't seem to ever get enough. try it, you'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I like you like to dress and go out. My aim on these days is to have a hard cock fill me. Last time I was in my very short tennis skirt with pantyhose on underneath and joggers. I walked down a quiet street when a car passed, I kept walking and before long the same car came back. It stopped, I walked next to it and turned and bent over, I heard how much. I stood and went to the window and looking at the not bad looking guy said, not for sale, if you can get hard and fuck me, I am yours. He smiled, no problem, where, oh in the car, up the street in the park, your choice. He got out, the park sounds good and as we walked his hand was under my skirt holding my pantyhosed ass. Into the park, I knew where there was a bench, I sat, he dropped his pants, nice and hard, big and thick, I wrapped my mouth around him, didn't really need to, then stood turned around and knelt. He pulled my hose down, my ass was already well lubed but it was still difficult taking the big round head of his cock but once he was inside me my ass gripped him as he fucked me, a steady pace as my cum shot from me as he picked up the pace his thrusts lifting me from the bench until I felt him giving me his cum. Unlike some others, he stayed in me, letting me clench my muscles around his hard cock. He then pulled back from me. He was nice, he waited and walked me back to the street, asking me if I wanted a ride somewhere. I said no and he drove off. My ass was tingling from the hard fuck I just had, I stood a few cars passed but did not stop. A car stopped, I walked up, it was him again, he said, look I could go again if you want,i said ok, same place, no let me get a hotel room, is that ok, I thought about it and said ok. I got in, he drove me to a cosy hotel and soon had me on my back, my cock spurting as he fucked me for quite a long time adding to his first load. He asked me to stay, I felt ok with him so I did. I heard the shower in the morning, come on lets get some breakfast,i only have these clothes, so, I am not worried, so we ate and we left. I thanked him, he again offered me a lift, I declined and went back inside, noticing the guy eyeing me over breakfast and I was soon in his room bent over the bed his hard cock chugging in and out of my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous