Sexual Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I doubt I could say no to you today. Sure you don't want to sit for a few minutes?" I hoped to calm my bulge before I stood.

"Nope." She leaned forward, and revealed her smooth cleavage, "come on." And took hold of my right arm.

Now not only was I stronger than she was but I was also sitting down. So it was very easy to yank my arm back and have her fall into my lap. Luckily she spun as she fell this time and managed to come down in a sideways sitting position on my lap. I knew my erection was immediately obvious to her and she shook her hips to make it more comfortable.

"Now I know why you didn't want to stand up." Emily quipped.

"Yeah, and your sexy ass ain't exactly helping the situation." I dryly replied.

"Oh it's not?" She feigned ignorance even as she pressed her bottom against my shaft a bit harder. "Haha here, I'll stand up and block most of them from view while you uh, adjust yourself."

Emily stood with her back to me. She was right that due to our position in the yard most of the people couldn't see anything anyways. I waited a second before I stood, reached my hand down my shorts, and pulled my shaft straight up so it laid flat against my stomach. In its current state that meant the head was clearly above the waistline but my shirt would keep it under wraps for the quick walk.

"Ready?" I asked Emily.

"Ready." She replied.

We walked towards the parking area silently. Thoughts filled my mind that I hoped were also in hers. Thoughts of reliving her first and only time. But just before we reached the gravel the side door to the main house burst open and Emily's father walked out in a huff.

Emily's mother followed right behind him, bouncing down the three steps from the house to the ground, and called after him. Her dad spun and seemed ready to unleash a torrent of colorful words but stopped when he saw us. Instead he chose to just continue his walk towards the garage where, moments later, he drove away while the three of us watched.

Mrs. Strinn walked towards us while she watched him leave and spoke softly to Emily.

"He's just upset with all the people around. He'll be back later on. You kids go have some fun." She directed us.

Her arms wrapped around Emily and they hugged each other tightly. As if they knew in their minds that it wasn't as simple as Mrs. Strinn had just said it was.

"You too dear." Mrs. Strinn said and wrapped me in a big hug.

It wasn't what I would call sexual. There was no grinding or fondling. Our hands stayed on the top of each other backs and in plain view. But I felt her hips contact my firm bulge. I knew she felt it too because at the first contact she reacted by pulling back ever so slightly. Then she eased her hips back against me while she pulled my back towards her.

"Take care of my daughter today." She lightly whispered in my ear.

I pulled away to look at her.

"Good care." She stated. Then she turned to face the both of us as I caught up to Emily at my truck. "Have fun guys!" Mrs. Strinn waved.

We both waved back and got into the cab of my truck.

"Sorry about that. My moms a hugger." Emily apologized.

"No problem." I replied.

'It was no problem at all that a hot, older woman had made some sort of sexual contact with me twice in the same hour. Right?' I told myself.

"Sooo," Emily slid over to my side of the bench seat, "you'll want to make a right turn out of the driveway and go for about a mile or so."

"Right, you said?" I clarified.

"Mm-mm, like your right leg right here." Her hand slid itself along the top of my thigh. "Then you take it for a long distance." Her hand moved between my legs and found my shaft.

It had started to go flaccid but Emily's touch quickly brought it back to its full strength. Her hand rubbed it back and forth as she repeated herself.

"A long distance."

I made the turn and all too quickly arrived at a dirt road turnoff.

"Just drive over to the first cornfield and turn down the path. We should be hidden from the road, if anyone even bothered to drive out here that is." She said without stopping her slow strokes.

I followed her directions and drove down the path for a few seconds before I threw it in park and shut the engine off. My right hand snaked around her shoulders and ran up and down her right side. She sighed contentedly but her hand expectedly stopped its movements. Her hand turned into a vice grip and I even felt her nails through the fabric of my shorts.

"GOD! Why are men so damn dumb?!" She exclaimed in a loud voice.

"You mind letting go?" I asked and she relaxed her grip.

"Sorry Brandon. And I don't mean you." She clarified. "I just know something is going on at home."

I was about to say something but she continued. I understood that she just needed to vent and a friendly ear to listen.

"I mean, I know my moms not perfect but my dad is the one that keeps leaving and doing most of the yelling." She patted my shaft. "Sorry, again."

"It didn't hurt," she turned her head to look at me, "much." I finished with a smile. "Besides, I'm here to listen to your venting. So go ahead, vent away."

Emily gave me a quizzical look. "That's nice of you to say but we both know you're out here with me for something more than just talking." She smiled back.

"Really now," I had more to say but she launched forward and pressed her soft lips against mine.

Chapter Five - Manual Stimulation

It struck me that I hadn't yet kissed her. I had manually pleasured her and had her mother cop a feel on me twice but I had just now kissed her beautiful lips. Then I thought it was odd that I was thinking about why I hadn't kissed her earlier. We weren't a couple, right?

But her lips rendered my thoughts null and my brain clear except for how she tasted. Like a strawberry. Her lips tasted sweet and intoxicating to me. She shifted her head slightly to one side and parted them open. I felt her tongue slide between my lips and we were soon engaged in a passionate lip-lock with our tongues wrestling for control. I couldn't tell you exactly how long we made out but eventually my back grew sore from leaning against my door.

I pushed my body down the seat and maneuvered it under her slim form. Emily followed my lead and adjusted her body until she was laying on top of me. As we continued to explore the others mouth I slid my hands down the back of her shirt. When they reached her jeans I was both happy and disappointed with how tight they were on her. Happy cause I could stare at her backside all day long but disappointed because I was unable to put my hands between them and her bare bottom.

"Haha," Emily giggled and broke off our kiss, "you trying to get my pants off again?"

"Hell yeah. This time I'd put my head between your thighs instead of my hand though."

Emily blushed a beet red.

"Brandon! You sure know how to make a girl embarrassed."

"Wasn't trying to Em. Just want to experience as much of you as I can." I bluntly stated.

"Well why don't we take this outside in the bed instead of the cab. It's a little cramped inside." She rose off of me and opened her door.

"Exactly what I was thinking." I murmured more to myself as I exited the truck.

I grabbed a thick blanket from behind the bench seat and threw it down in the bed. It would alleviate the hardness of the metal and be somewhat comfortable. As soon as Emily climbed up in the bed I practically dove on top of her. I quickly unbuttoned the top button of her jeans before she stopped me.

"No no, not this time." Emily took hold of my hand. "Last time I didn't get to play with you like you did with me." She put my hand on the far side of my hip and went to work on my jeans. "I've given you enough boners today that I practically owe you this even if you didn't already umm, excite me earlier."

I smiled and watched her unclasp the button and pull the zipper down. When she pulled the sides apart I lifted my butt up just enough for her to slide them down to my thighs. I gasped as her fingertips danced along my eight inch shaft. Even beneath the tight Lycra her touch sent shockwaves through my torso.

"Nice briefs Brandon, they really draw attention don't they?" Emily grinned at me.

I stared into her beautiful green eyes while she stared at my groin. I felt her hands slide down my hips and pull the underwear off my shaft and down beneath my balls.

"I don't think I took proper time with this back in detention that day." Emily commented. "We kinda rushed through it back then."

Her fingers lazily ran down the full length and back up to the head.

"Weird how most of it matches the color of your skin, then there's about an inch of slightly darker skin, and then the head is much darker." She said casually as if we were discussing a painting.

"Kinda like your nice boobs." I replied. "They're mostly milky white, then your areolas are a darker pink, and your nipples are almost red." I reached out a hand out to cup a breast through her t-shirt.

Emily gently pushed my hand away and drew back a bit to let the daylight hit my waistline. The warm sunshine felt good on it and when she wrapped her hand around the base it grew even warmer.

"I can barely get my thumb and fingers to touch." She said more to herself than to me. "God it's so thick."

I felt my cheeks warm at the compliment. As she began to bring her hand up and down in a slow, but smooth motion, I laid my head down on the blanket, ready to enjoy myself.

"You don't have any plans for the rest of the day, right? Nowhere else to be?" Emily asked.

"No I don't. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I umm," her voice trailed off.

"What Em?" I pushed.

"Nothing, it's just that," she paused her words but moved her hand faster, "I don't want you to leave if I umm, satisfy you now. I have a lot more time to kill before the day is over. And I'd like to spend it with you."

I was enjoying her hand quite a bit, almost too much to respond. Almost.

"Relax Em, I'm not going anywhere else today." I continued. "Besides, I haven't even gotten your panties off yet."

Emily giggled and moved her hand faster on my shaft. I relaxed as much as I could and closed my eyes. Other than the wind blowing across the field the only sound was the top of her fist contacting the smooth head of my dick. She made her strokes as long as she could but also very rapidly. Her technique went against the fact that she had been a virgin up until a few weeks ago. I hadn't expected her expert handiwork. Then it got even better.

Emily sat up from her relaxed position and changed my angle of elevation at the same time. Whereas my dick had been at a low angle before, it now pointed straight up in the air. My dick felt tighter and her hand moved even faster. I wanted to reach out and squeeze her tits, or to be fully naked and push her down underneath me. I imagined taking her from behind.

I tried to speak, to tell her what a great job she was doing, how I was almost there. But all I could do was groan as she firmly pumped my shaft.

"Glad you like it." She said. "It's such a nice penis that I wonder where else I could put it."

I groaned again as my dick swelled and my balls tightened. Just a few more strokes now.

"Maybe I could put it in my mouth. You'd like that wouldn't you Brandon?"

Somehow I sensed her lean her head forward. For some reason I didn't want her face to be on the receiving end.

"No, don't." I grunted as I tried to hold off for another second.

She drew back and paused, "Why?"

No sooner was the question out of her mouth then my explosion reached the surface. A thick stream of cum shot from my shaft on a mission to seemingly reach the moon. Emily yelped and squeezed my dick hard at the surprise but kept her hand moving up and down on my shaft.

Each pump of her firm grip brought another shot that rained back down on my shorts and the blanket until the last bit simply came out and slid down onto her tightened fist. I loudly let out the air I had been holding and began to catch my breath afterwards. Emily removed her grip and wiped her hand clean on the corner of the blanket.

Chapter Six - A rude interruption

"Not bad huh?" Emily asked. "Third times a charm I guess." She smiled her rosy lips at me.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Oh um," she blushed, "that's only the third um, hand-job I've done," she quickly added, "but the first one I've actually finished off."

"Wow." Emily was growing hotter by the minute to me. "Well you did a great job on your virginal one." I playfully, but truthfully, stated. "Seemed like it scared you a little?"

"Only cause I was about to put my face right where you came." She admitted.

"That's why I stopped you. I didn't want that to happen." But why? I asked myself as I stared at her beautiful face.

"Well thanks for caring." Emily said as she grabbed the blanket and wiped my dick clean. "Next time just give me a warning."

'Next time?' I thought.

"It looks and feels so different afterwards." She took my shaft back in her hand. "It's still firm but just not quite as hard."

"You should see it in cold water." I joked.

"How about some hot water instead?" She asked with a spark in her eye. "I've got a hot tub back at my place."

"How about I finish what I started first?" I retorted while placing my hand between her thighs. "Your jeans are almost open and now," I slid my fingers under her zipper and rubbed her panties, "I want to really make you moan."

"No stop," she protested, "it's okay." Emily pushed my hand away.

"What's wrong Em?" I wondered why she had twice turned me down.

"Nothing, I just didn't," she looked away and paused, "groom myself." She said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Oookay," I drew out the word, "so what? That didn't stop me earlier." I pointed out.

"You caught me off guard then, and I was facing away anyways. So I wanted to have it look nice for you, is that so weird?" She sounded embarrassed. "Yeah, it's weird."

A thought came to mind and I hoped Emily would go for it. If she did I knew she'd willingly let me take care of her like I wanted to.

"Let me do it." I offered to her quizzical face. "I have a battery operated shaver in my truck that has a pop up trimmer in it." I placed my hand back in the middle of her thighs. "Let me do it, right now, right here." Our eyes remained locked for a long second. Her green eyes seemed to swell, she took a large breath, and she nodded her head.

"So you trust me then!" I happily stated.

"Of course I do Brandon! Hell, I let you take my virginity and no one knows but those I've told, thanks for not blabbing by the way. I really appreciate that." She said while she stood up. "Still, can't really believe," she continued as she took hold of her shorts and pushed them down her long legs, "I'm going to let you do this."

I hopped out of the bed and practically dove into the cab before she had time to change her mind. I searched for it but was momentarily distracted by the view through my rear window. Emily had removed her panties for me and was in the process of sliding them down to her ankles, by bending over at her hips. Her bare ass and tantalizing pussy were on full display for me and I almost forgot what I was getting as all I wanted was to hop back in the bed and on top of her beautiful body. When she laid back down I came out of my trance. I remembered to grab my shaver and then I climbed back into the bed.

Emily lay against the side of the bed almost as if she was posing for one of the monthly men's magazines I occasionally enjoyed. She was on her back but her left leg, the one farthest from me, was propped up at an angle that made her two legs in the shape of a triangle. Though her top half was covered my eyes were immediately drawn to the blond bush that I would be trimming.

"You really want to do this don't you?" asked Emily.

"I actually do. Not that I mind its current state." I quickly added. "But uh, yeah, and I'll be careful."

I knelt down next to her and went to work on the left side of her bush. Emily giggled at the touch of the trimmer as I first trimmed the left half, and then shaved it clean. Her hair was soft to the touch and most of it blew away as it was cut off. The warm air brought her scent up to my nose and I noticed, once I finished her left half, that she was quite wet.

"I can tell you like what I'm doing Em."

"Mm-mm, sure, keep going." She lazily responded.

Emily's right half went just as smoothly and in no time at all I had her down to a thin strip of trimmed blond hair, right above her pussy. I lightly brushed as much loose hair away as I could, much to her pleasure.

"Wow Brandon! You do good work!" Emily exclaimed as she peered at her waistline.

"Thanks but I'm not finished yet." I lowered my head to her glistening inner heat. "Got to make sure you're cleaned up."

"Yeah... I was hoping you would do this." She exhaled.

Just as I ran my tongue along her pink lips I felt water strike the top of my head. I disregarded it and licked her again. I heard Emily groan and then squeal.

"Ahh! Dammit! It's raining Brandon!"

Emily pulled her body out from under my head and scrambled out of the truck bed as the skies opened on us. I silently cursed the weather as I followed Emily's lead and jumped in the cab. We managed to only get slightly drenched before heavy rain drops fell all around us.

"Looks like we just made it." Emily began.

I wrapped my right hand around the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Her head leaned the opposite of mine and she turned in her seat to better face me. Our lips locked and our hands roamed around the others body. I opened my mouth and Emily parted hers as well. Our tongues danced in our mouths and wrestled for control.

We made out long enough to fog up the windows against the rapidly cooling temperature outside. Emily tasted sweet to me and I wondered how soon I'd be able to see her again after today. Then I remembered that her bottom half was still nude and slipped my right hand down her back and slid it under her round bottom.

Emily broke off our kisses, "Not here Brandon. Let's go back to my place. I'm sure everyone has left for dinner at my aunts house by now."

I looked in those bright green eyes and she looked in mine. She had to know how badly I desired her, how much I wanted to take her, but she also knew I would listen to her. I almost questioned myself but put that thought off to the side for now. I had better things to focus on.

"Of course Em. Whatever you say." I said with a smile.

"Really now, whatever I say? I'll have to remember that." She said as she pulled her panties and shorts on.

Chapter Seven - A hot tub makes...

I put the truck in drive and made the short journey back to her place. Sure enough, all the cars that had crowded her place were all gone. I steered the truck towards her garage.

"Oh park over by the pool house instead. As soon as the rain stops we can go in the hot tub."

No sooner had I parked by her pool house then the rain stopped. Just as quickly as the skies had opened up they were shut closed.

"Figures." I commented as we exited the truck. I grabbed my swim trunks and followed Emily into the small house.

"Seriously, but at least now we can change and take a dip." She suggested.

I watched her go in the bedroom and shut the door behind her. I wanted to follow her but she called out through the door.

"Hurry up and change Brandon. I don't want to waste any more time."

I peeled off my wet cargo shorts and boxer briefs and tossed them by the door Emily had just shut behind her. My swim trunks were long enough to touch my knees and were a light fabric that was both comfortable and quick-drying. They were blue and white and, other than the tie around the waist, fit very loosely. I had just finished tying the line when I heard Emily open her door, and I turned to look at her.