Sexual Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww! Sonofabitch!" Tina exclaimed. "What the hell?"

I stood behind her head and took hold of her left arm. She stood up, a bit shakily, and I attempted to guide her over to the couch. We got about halfway there before she came to her senses and looked over at me.

"Wait, you're Brandon, right?"

I confirmed with a nod of my head.

She gave my body a once-over.

"Why are you wearing a towel? And running through my parents house?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but she continued.

"And who else is in this house, Emily? I sure hope it's Emily!"

I interrupted her, "Yes it's Emily. We got caught in the rainstorm and she offered to let me shower here." I carefully revealed some of the whole truth. "She is now taking a shower herself but needs a dry towel. Which I was in the process of getting when I ran, literally, into you."

Tina coldly glared at me as she sat down on the couch.

"And I am very sorry about that. I shouldn't have bounded down the stairs like that."

Tina's glare relaxed a little. Then her gaze dropped from my face to my waist. I mentally yelled at myself for standing directly in front of her. While my towel was secure around my waist it did little to hide the bulge underneath.

"You sure that's all that's happening up there?" She slyly asked as she resumed eye contact.

"Well, yeah, that's all." I said with less confidence.

"And why are you down here again?" Her lips curled up at the corner.

"Cause Em needs a towel."

"What's wrong with this one?" Tina asked.

Her hand moved in a blur. (At least, that's what I tell myself to this day. For all I know she could've moved slow and I wouldn't have stopped her anyways.) She took hold of where I had tucked in the towel around my waist and sharply tugged. The towel momentarily resisted before giving way and falling off my hips.

Tina gasped as my long shaft bobbed in the air and pointed at her. Her free hand instinctively rose to touch it before she stopped herself. I wanted to lean forward and pierce her full lips. But we both seemed to come to our senses.

"Yeah I really doubt you're just showering. I mean, if I was all alone in this house with someone as umm, well-equipped as you, well, it wouldn't be as quiet as was when I walked in." She finally raised her gaze from my dick and looked me in the eyes again.

"But you're telling the truth about this towel. It's definitely wet, just not sure it's from the water outside." She winked at me.

Tina handed me back the towel which I wrapped around my waist again. I turned to leave and get a dry towel before I stopped and asked her a question.

"So there's no need to mention this to anyone, right Tina?"

"Probably not Brandon. But you'd owe me. You comfortable with that?"

I nodded my head in silence and left to grab a towel. I took the first one I saw and bounded back up the stairs. Tina had turned on the tv but kept the volume low. I silently thanked her and raced back down the hallway to the bedroom. I paused outside the door and calmed my breathing before I opened the door and went back into the bathroom.

Chapter Ten - Feeling the thunder

"Took you long enough." Emily called out from inside the shower stall. "You get lost?"

The glass had fogged up from the steamy hot water. All I could see was a human form on the other side.

"Little bit. Wanna give me a courtesy wipe on the glass?" I hoped.

"Hmm, nah." She shot me down. "I decided to shower just as quick as you apparently did, but now you've kept me waiting for my towel. Speaking of which."

I saw her hand extend above the glass wall and snap her fingers. I handed it over before the thought entered my mind to hold it until she at least opened the door. A missed opportunity. She took the towel and dried off pretty quickly. Within a few seconds the door was opened and Emily exited the stall.

The blue towel was wrapped around her body. It covered her from her chest to a few inches of her thighs. While she wasn't naked I somehow found it a very sexy look and told her so.

"This towel makes me sexy?" Emily questioned my statement. "You must really be horny."

I reached out and drew her close to me. Of course I was horny. But how do I tell her that wasn't everything. How would I explain that it's different than when her friend and I also had sex during that same detention a few weeks back. I'm sure they had talked about it. But the way I had taken Ashley was different than Emily. How do I???

Emily had waited long enough for me to stop thinking. Her lips came forward and found mine. As my mind went blank my lips and hands went to work on their own. I cradled her head in my hands and met her passion with my own. Her cheeks and neck were very warm from the hot water and I became obsessed with the thought of her hot naked body against my own.

I slid my hands down to the top of her towel. At the same time Emily put her hands on my hips and guided me backwards. Her hand left my hip to find the doorknob just as my hands found and separated the two ends of her towel. The bathroom door opened and I let her towel fall to the floor. Emily shivered from the rush of cool air and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll keep you warm Em." I looked at her beautiful face.

She stared back into mine and whispered, "I know. Now catch me."

Emily jumped up and wrapped her lithe legs around my waist. My hands rushed to support her hundred and twenty pound frame. I relished the feeling of her round ass in my hands and her inner beat pressed against my shaft. Emily's lips spread in a wide grin as we enjoyed the others closeness.

"You feel good." Emily purred and moved her hips back and forth against me.

I flexed my fingers and gripped her bottom. "You feel pretty damn good too."

I walked us over to her parents king-sized bed.

"I'm guessing you want us to feel even better huh?" Emily said.

I paused at the edge of the mattress. All I had to do was lay us down, draw my hips back, and I could enter her. But still, I paused.

"You weren't my first Em." I continued before she could interrupt. "But you were my first that had an orgasm. It's not like I've had a lot of experience but it was the first time I know that who I was with enjoyed her time as well."

"And?" Emily urged me to go on.

"And I just um, don't want to disappoint you I guess." I could've expanded on my answer. I could've said that I cared about her enjoyment, that I wanted to make sure she was pleasured. But that's all I could say at that time.

"Let me get this straight." She adjusted her arms so she could lean back another inch or two from my face. "You've given me two orgasms already but now you're concerned about this?" She pressed her hips against my shaft. "I think if you should stop worrying so much and just have fun." She smiled those rosy lips at me.

I attempted a response, some kind of clarification, but she maneuvered her right hand free and brought a finger to my mouth. Her left hand stayed tight around my neck.

"We don't have a lot of time left. Maybe a half-hour to make sure we have time to compose ourselves."

I understood. I moved my left hand up to her neck and guided her down onto the bed. We maintained eye contact the whole way down. Once our top halves were down we shifted our bodies until we were fully on the bed. We laid sideways on it and as I stared into her green eyes I knew I had to kiss her again. Our lips collided and meshed together. Her lips parted and our tongues found each other for the nth time that day.

She tasted just as sweet as she had in my truck. Her naked and warm breasts welcomed my rough embrace as I held myself tight to her. I no longer wanted to have sex with her. I no longer wanted to simply please her. I needed to. I needed to experience her body. I needed to feel her soft flesh around my cock. I needed to...be rolled over?

I knew I was stronger than Emily but her move had caught me off guard and she was now on top of me. I'll admit this much, my view greatly improved.

Emily rose up to a sitting position and brushed her hair behind her ears. Her chest heaved in and out as she took in air and I was unable to look away from her glorious breasts. Her skin was a milky white but, as I had correctly remembered, her areolas were a dark pink and her hardened nipples were more of a bright red.

"Well, you caught me off guard Em. Not that I mind much." I added.

"Thanks. My umm, ah never mind actually." She said as she lifted her hips off of mine.

"What is it Em?" I asked as she reached between her thighs and took hold of my dick.

"Oh it's nothing really." She brought the tip to just below the entrance of her inner heat. "Just that my mom told me a woman shouldn't be afraid to take control every now and then." Emily finished explaining just as she let the head touch her pink flesh.

As she lowered herself and drew me inside of her I was inadvertently thinking about her and her mother talking about sex. Except in my mind they were both naked for some reason.

My eyes closed and I uttered a loud groan when her hips met mine and we knew I was buried inside of her. We both let out a sigh as our bodies adjusted to the sensations that flowed through our bodies. Hyper-sexualized images flooded my thoughts while I felt her muscles contract around my dick and slowly relax.

I opened my own eyes to see that Emily's body was becoming less rigid and watched her eyes flutter open. She smiled a smile at me that unexpectedly warmed my heart. I knew I would do my best to keep that smile on her face as long as I could. When she opened her mouth she did something else unexpected. Something I've never heard her say before.

"God you're so fucking big." Her hands flew to her mouth and her green eyes went wide as saucers.

I laughed out loud at her embarrassment.

"Did you just really say that? I can't believe I just heard innocent Emily say the F word!" I joked.

"I know!" Emily exclaimed. "I was just thinking it and it popped out! You are big though." She grinned.

"Fucking big, apparently." I reminded her.

Emily leaned toward my face and lighted slapped my left cheek.

"No! I never said that. I'm a good girl." Emily proclaimed.

"Yeah, such a good girl all right." I lifted my hips in the air and put more pressure on her tight pussy. "Cause good girls fuck on their parents bed."

"We're not, fucking," she whispered the word with distaste in her mouth, "we are making love." Emily leaned towards me again with her right hand outstretched.

This time I caught her wrist and pulled her body down onto mine. Her perky breasts were pressed against my hairless chest. I felt a breath of hot air exhale onto my face.

Outside, the storm began anew. Lightning flashed across the sky and lit up the dim room. Thunder followed closely behind and sounded deafeningly nearby.

"Then let's make love and quit talking." I held onto her smooth back with my hands and lifted my hips up again.

Emily followed my lead and we kept eye contact as she raised and lowered her hips on mine. She started her movements off slow, almost as if she was mentally counting one thundercracker as she rose up and two thundercracker on the way down to match the storm that had resumed outside.

We didn't speak verbally but our bodies talked aplenty to each other. My fingers traced circular shapes all around her upper and lower back. When I touched near her neck she arched her head and chest away from me, giving me a great view of her tits. When my hands ran lower she raised the middle of her body and pressed those tits against me.

Though she moved her hips slowly she still moved in a steady rhythm. Over time the repeated movements drove her will power from her and she began to give in to the lust I had long since succumbed to. My hands had drifted down to her lower back and traced along the outside of her hips to her thighs. Her head was next to mine and I could feel her warm breath on the left side of my neck. When she sunk her teeth deep into the muscle I grimaced for a split second but also found it quite invigorating.

Emily's hips bounced faster on top of mine. Her breaths grew heavier and her teeth sunk even deeper. I lifted my own hips and rhythmically thrusted opposite her own motions. When she rose I sunk, and when she came down I went up. Her hands slipped between the mattress and my back. When her nails dug into me I felt electricity shooting from my neck to my spine and ending at my throbbing dick.

I could feel the end approach for me. Yet I tried to stop it. I wanted Emily to orgasm, I wanted to feel her body tighten moments before she lost control. I continued to thrust upwards and thought how I could push her over the edge. Aimlessly my hands drifted over to her round ass.

As I lightly touched her malleable flesh her back arched upwards and she stopped biting me. Even though she continued to fuck me I could think a little clearer now. I spread my fingers apart and grabbed as much of each cheek as I could. Her eyes shot open and she stared at me for one long second. Lightning flashed across the room and I squeezed all of my fingers into her soft bottom as deep as I could. Her arms were on either side of my shoulders, elbows locked, bracing her upper body off of my chest. Those pretty green eyes of hers seemed to spark and her mouth formed a round but silent circle.

With all my might I held her ass down so she couldn't move. I drove my firm dick in and out of her tight pussy as fast as I could. Her hips shook against my grip and attempted to be free but to no avail. I could see what appeared like shock on her face and decided to answer her unasked question.

"Yeah you thought you were in charge didn't you?" I got a slight nod of confirmation from her. "Guess you forgot how much stronger I am than you." Another nod as her mouth opened a bit wider. "Now you can barely move or do anything but let me fuck you till you cum."

Thunder crackled above the house and drowned out most of her long moan. Her slender body became rigid on top of mine and I smiled, knowing I had made her climax.

"That's right Em. Cum on my huge cock!" I said right before more lightning lit the room.

"Ooohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" She practically screamed. "Fuuuccc!"

Emily continued to curse, or at least I think she did, but a long roll of thunder drowned her out again. However, there was no mistaking the feeling of her pussy clamping down on my shaft and rapidly vibrating. Her whole body shook and I felt her become very wet with each upward thrust. The thunder lasted a good ten seconds and as soon as it was over Emily collapsed onto my chest, physically spent. Our hips barely moved against the others as I let her catch her breath.

"You mind if I finish now?" I asked her.

What sounded like a 'not at all' escaped her lips. I held her tight to me and rolled us over so I was now on top. I managed to sit up while staying inside of her. Emily looked side to side and then back to me.

"Impressive." She breathed.

I took a few moments to take in her beauty. Her long blond hair lay matted beneath her upper body. Curled up in some parts and soaking wet in others. Her breasts heaved with every breath she took and her puffy areolas helped make her nipples appear as bullseyes. Her face was wet, from the hot shower or from sweat I didn't know, probably a mixture of both. A flash of lightning highlighted her rosy smile and the thunder woke me from my trance.

I lowered myself back onto her and resumed my thrusts into her soft flesh. I moved much faster than when I was under her. I knew my own time was close and I wanted desperately to finish. Every penetration of her warm body seemed to strengthen my resolve. I became more forceful in my movements. My left hand slid under her neck and I bit, softer than she had, into her skin. My right hand slid under her bottom, cupped it, and held her tight to me.

The storm was right over top of the house and it drowned out whatever sounds that Emily and I made. I swore that she cursed my name and I'm pretty sure I called her a fucking cocktease. One thing I know for sure is that the storm grew eerily silent just as I felt my balls tighten.

"Oohhhhh fuck!" I exclaimed in the sudden silence as I released my load.

Hot cum erupted from my shaft deep into Emily's pussy. Only my hips moved on my body and I inadvertently held my breath while shot after shot poured out of me. Emily's mouth opened wide but a burst of thunder kept me from hearing her again. I squeezed her ass as the last bit of cum left me and kissed her cheeks and neck in gratitude.

I almost collapsed onto her but managed to push myself up and roll onto the right side of her instead. Other than the storm all we could hear was our breathing coming under control. At the same time we turned our faces towards each other and broke into wide smiles. I realized if I couldn't ask her right now I probably never would.

"This might not be the best time but I was wondering, if you don't already have someone, if you'll go with me to prom?" I blindsided her.

"Yes, I'll be your date to prom Brandon!" Emily quickly responded.

"Awesome, figured you might already have a date or this was bad timing. Seeing as how you just fucked me in your parents bed!"

"We just made love Brandon. There's a difference sweetie." She paused to gulp in fresh air.

"What's the difference?" I wondered.

"Some other time. Hurry up and get your shorts from the dryer. Don't want to get caught up here like this." She sat up but looked back at me. "I've got an image to maintain after all."

I watched Emily's hips while she grabbed her bikini from the bathroom, cleaned up any water on the floor, and straightened out the bed sheets as best as she could. We left the room and went to hers. I watched her dress which she didn't seem to mind this time. I asked her to get my stuff and she ran downstairs to get my shorts.

"Be right back!" She said before bounding down the stairs.

I leaned against the open door frame and caught my heart in my throat when I saw Tina's door partially open. She stood, in a pair of sweatpants and shirt, and gave my nude form a once over.

"I'm really going to enjoy calling in that favor you owe me."

Then she closed the door, silently, just as I heard Emily coming back up the stairs.

"You all right Brandon? Come on," she tossed my shirt and trunks at me, "get dressed! I just saw a car pull in the drive."

I threw on my clothes and dashed downstairs to pretend we had been watching tv the whole time. Emily's mother came in by herself and I took the moment to say goodbye to both Emily and Mrs. Strinn. I exited the side door but didn't close it fully. I paused for a moment to relax and make a note to never forget this day. Luckily, I stayed long enough to hear a short conversation between the mother and daughter.

"So, did he take care of you Emily?"

"Yeah mom, we had fun today. It was a good distraction. Thanks for letting him come over."

"That wasn't what I meant dear. I meant did that handsome young man please you today? Has your frustration been relieved? Did he..."

"I know what you meant mom. Yes he did, at least three times, and yes it has been relieved, in your bed, I hope you don't mind. Oh, and he finally asked me to prom!"

"Well it's about time." Mrs. Strinn commented.

I smiled to myself and turned to leave before I heard Emily add a final note.

"I think he really cares for me mother. At least I hope he does, cause I care for him."

I felt the color rise in my cheeks and wondered if she was blushing too.

The End