Sexual Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily." I exhaled. "Goddamn you are so hot."

She wore a small bikini that revealed most of her magnificent cleavage. Other than the small triangle patch that hugged the bottom of her breasts, and just barely covered her areolas, there was only a string that went up and around her neck and another string that went around her back. The design was a mixture of curved pink and white lines that only seemed to amplify the curvature of her bosom.

The bottom half proved to be just as small. It ran low, below her belly button, and seemed pretty thin. She had drawn it tight enough, on purpose or not, that I could also see the outline of her labia.

"Thanks, I just got it a week ago. For some reason I have a lot more confidence in my body nowadays." She said.

"Well you should. You're really beautiful and this bikini looks so sexy on you." I complimented her while I walked behind her.

"Stop making me blush!" Emily smirked. "You like what you see back there too?"

I did and she knew it. Her round ass was half covered by the suit. The far sides of each cheek was laid bare and the closer the suit got to the bottom of her bottom the less it covered. It was truly tough to resist kneeling down and pressing my face against her soft flesh.

"Oh you know I do." I answered with a light pat on her bottom.

"Good to know. You're the first to see it on me so your opinion means a lot."

"Damn Em. Why do you keep saying I'm your first?" I jokingly asked even though I was becoming aroused again.

"Well cause you are I guess." She turned to face me. "Does it upset you?"

"Not at all. It just arouses me every time you say it to me." I answered honestly.

Emily stood directly in front of me and looked into my eyes. "You're my first."

I couldn't look away from her. I didn't feel like I could move at all. Except for a growing part of my anatomy only my lungs moved as she repeated herself.

"You're my first."

A second later I felt her fingers slide down my hardened shaft.

"I feel what you mean." Emily softly stated. "Reminding you that you're the first and still the only one I've had is very arousing for you." She turned without another word and directed me to follow her with a wave of her hand.

Once outside I continued to admire her round bottom. I watched as she entered the tub, one step at a time, until her butt disappeared beneath the water. She sat down and patted the water next to her. I walked in just as slowly as she had. The hot water took some adjusting too. I sat down on her right side and took a second to admire the beauty next to me.

Emily's long blond hair was half-dry and half-wet, as only the top of her head had gotten wet. Her cleavage could be seen just beneath the surface of the water but, surprisingly, I was most drawn to her face at the moment. Her green eyes shone with excitement, which further aroused me. Her cheeks were red, either from the heat of the water or from some other heat. And her rosy lips shone brighter in contrast to the blue water we were in. I could feel the color rise in my own cheeks and I was just about to compliment her beauty when she made her move.

Those lips of hers that I had just stared at, and yearned for, came towards me and landed on my own. Her lips tasted sweet to me and I relished every second they kissed mine. My hands instantly wrapped themselves around her back and pulled her in tight to me. I felt her own hands on my back, as they rubbed and caressed me. My tongue slid between her lips and she parted them for me. Our tongues danced in our mouths and I once again thought to myself that I hope this day never ends.

I wanted more of her. I could feel my lust take over my rational mind. Mere moments ago I was admiring her beauty and wanted to appreciate it. Now my mind was full of images of penetrating her soft flesh and finishing inside of her while she climaxed.

I pulled her on top of my lap and groaned as her bottom found my erection. She sat sideways on my legs, facing my right side, and wiggled herself to force my dick between her cheeks. I groaned again, and almost broke our lip-lock, but she held me as tight as I was holding her.

I leaned away from the the wall and let her hands roam all over my back. They went down, and down, until her fingers were able to get just below my swimsuit and brush against the top of my butt. I followed her lead and lowered my hands to her own bottom. The main difference of course was that I had much more access to hers since she was sitting on top of my lap. I sunk my fingers deep into her soft flesh and heard a groan from inside of her chest. Her malleable bottom felt good in my hands and I wanted to feel all of it.

To move her I had no choice but to break our long kiss and turned her to face me. Emily silently understood and straddled my legs. She sat directly on top of my shaft and smiled as she adjusted herself. We didn't kiss, we just stared into the others eyes while I slid my hands under her bikini bottom and massaged her round ass. Her green eyes weren't sparkling anymore, now there was a fire in them, a determination from within her. I wondered how much she would let me get away with in this tub, since anyone that pulled into the driveway would be able to see us. I moved my hands up to her perky chest.

"This is in the way Em." I broke the silence.

"Wait, before you do that." She stopped my hands just short of her bosom. "You know I like you right?"

I nodded.

"And I can tell you like me." She giggled and wiggled her bottom again. "But you know I have plans for college right?"

I thought in silence for a quick minute before I responded. If I didn't tread right and this conversation went south I'd be putting myself to sleep tonight.

"Of course I know that Em. It's very important to you. You talk about it at lunch all the time. But," I brought her hands to my chest, "are you really wanting to talk about this now?" I guided her hands down to the bulge in my swim trunks. "Or would you rather have some fun while we have time?"

Emily blushed again and smiled back.

"Okay then." I stated.

I reached around to the back of her neck and easily untied the strings that held her bikini top in place. Emily never broke eye contact even as I lowered the top and exposed her bare chest. My eyes, however, followed the reveal and stared at her lovely chest.

Even in the hot water her rounded nipples were fully erect. They pointed towards me, away from the large areolas that covered a good portion of her breasts. Mindlessly I brought my hands up to her perky tits and took one in each hand. With my fingers spread wide apart I could just barely contain all of her bosom. Then I squeezed them, not too rough, but in a firm grip. I saw the fire grow brighter in her eyes.

"I like it when you grab my boobs." Emily quietly admitted.

I pushed them together and pressed them against her chest. I spread them apart and massaged them in my hands. Each breast was cupped at the base and squeezed again. Her areoles bulged even wider and her hardened nipples appeared to extend further. The lust inside of me grew and I lowered my head to one of her rounded buds. I surrounded her light pink skin and drew it inside of my mouth. When I flicked the hard nipple I heard Emily gasp.

"Oh that tongue!" She exhaled. "First in my mouth and now, now on my nipples."

I spent a few minutes on both of her nipples. I teased her and reveled in the pleasure it caused her. Soon enough I could feel her hips make circular motions on top of my erection. We both knew where we would end up, given enough time, but how long we would take to get there was another matter altogether.

"You really like sucking on my boobs don't you?" She lazily asked.

"I like licking your nipples. Just imagine where I'll put my tongue next!" I teased her.

"Oh my god, you're naughty!" She blushed in embarrassment.

Chapter Eight - ...to hot times

I pulled the tied strings on her right hip until they were undone. Her hands clamped down on mine under the water and she stared at me. I was slightly confused until a small upward curve of her lips betrayed her intentions. Silently and slowly she took my hands and brought them around to her other hip where I made quick work of the other two strings. Though it still lay between her thighs it could easily be removed now. I couldn't help but grin at her.

"You really want to do this to me?" She asked, unconvinced.

"Well, we didn't get to finish last time." I was finished with her perky tits and rose my head up to look her in the eye. "I want to try that again. Don't you?"

Emily looked away and her cheeks became even redder.

"You do don't you." I stated for her. "Would it make you feel more comfortable if I was naked too?" I stood up on the top step of the hot tub.

"What would make me feel more comfortable is if you went and got us some towels or robes in case we have to quickly flee to the pool house." She responded.

So I stepped out and took another step towards the pool house to grab some towels.

"Umm wait a minute," she stopped me in my tracks, "I thought you offered to get naked like me." She reminded me.

"Well yeah, in the tub." I pointed out.

Emily reached her hand in the water and when she pulled it back out she had her bikini bottom in it.

"I can put this back on or," she lowered her gaze to my bulging crotch, "you can join me in nudity, now."

The easy choice was made. I pushed my swim shorts to the ground and dashed to the house. I heard her giggle at the sight of my nude ass running, but hell, what was I supposed to do. I grabbed a stack of towels, ran back outside, and lustfully stared at her soaking wet naked body.

Emily stood by the tub's edge with her hands on her hips. Her long legs were pressed tight together and her perky tits glistened in the sun. As I ran the short distance I was aware of my erection bouncing in the warm air. Emily was also aware of it too and was unable to look away.

I came right up to her, dropped the towels, and took her in my arms. Our lips met again and our hands explored the others body but this time, they had a lot more to access. We molested each other's asses and pressed our hips together. We were two eighteen year olds and we were horny as hell.

"So," I said when I came up for air, "where would you like to take this?"

"Take this?" She repeated.

"Yeah, so you can, you know, lay down for me." I tried to explain.

"Mmm I was thinking right here." She bent down and shook out a towel. I watched as she laid these bath towels out, right next to the edge of the hot tub, and covered a very wide area.

"You know one really nice thing about being a cheerleader is Brandon?" She rhetorically asked.

I could've named a dozen.

"We are trained to be as flexible as possible. Should I face away from you, or towards you?"

I was trying to wrap my mind around her question and where she was going with it when she decided for me.

"I'll face away. I know how much you like my butt after all."

"It is a very nice ass." I agreed as I watched her lower herself down.

Emily spread her legs in a full split. She used the towels for comfort as well as for a grip until she was completely spread apart on the ground. She was right on the edge, and faced away from the tub. Then she leaned towards me and I watched her round bottom rise in the air. It was perfect.

I dashed around her and entered the hot tub again. The hot water surrounded me but barely registered as I approached her inner heat. Emily's pink lips were parted wide open for me and I could see how wet and ready she was. How I wished I had a camera. I palmed each of her soft cheeks and held them apart as I lowered my head to her skin.

Emily's scent drew my mouth to her like a homing missile. I heard her gasp when I kissed her southern lips and groan when I ran my tongue up the length of her slit.

"Feels good doesn't it?" I began another stroke just as she answered.

"Damn right OOHHH!" Emily exclaimed.

I had no discernible pattern to how my tongue ran across her soft flesh. Up and down, sideways, around the edges, in and out, it made no difference. Emily was enjoying my attention and verbally letting me know. Her hips bucked against my face and encouraged my actions. Her ass rose an inch or two and came back down onto the towel.

She tasted sweet to me and I longed to make her cum. My tongue flew in and out of her at a rapid pace. I thought I heard her curse under her breath and smiled to myself. I almost had her there when I had a thought and I broke off.

"Turn yourself around Em." I told her. "I want to see you when you climax." I explained.

"Oh but it was feeling so good!" She said as she slowly pulled herself up and turned around. "Damn, it feels so good." She stressed.

Once again Emily lowered herself into a full split. This time I jumped out and piled the remaining towels behind her back and head. I wanted her to watch me, just as I wanted to be watching her. My arms snaked under her thighs and lightly, but firmly, rested on the sides of her ribs.

Emily's pussy glistened with its wetness and I dove right back in. I concentrated in the bottom of her soft lips and watched as her face expressed her pleasure. Her eyes were half closed and her teeth were biting her bottom lip. When she placed her right hand on the back of my head I knew that she truly enjoyed my service. She had almost been there before I made her switch so it wouldn't be long now.

I made sure we had eye contact and let her see me take my index finger on my right hand and put it inside my mouth without stopping my tongue's movements. I held it up for her to see it was wet. As I continued to lick her wet slit I placed my finger at the top of her pussy and rubbed her sensitive clit.

Emily's head violently snapped backwards as if an electric shock had rose through her body. I rubbed her clit as fast as I could and pressed my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. It was growing sore from its overabundance of use but I pushed through the slight pain for the final few strokes. She brought her head back up just in time for her body to become rigid for one long second.

Then three things happened simultaneously. Her eyes and mouth opened wide. A long and passionate moan escaped her red lips and cursed my name. And her hips spasmed against my face as her sweet juices were released.

"Ohhhh shhhhhitttttt!" Emily screamed as her juices hit my tongue and mouth.

Her nails dug into the back of my head, pulling me into the most intoxicating suffocation I've ever experienced. Her juices flowed over my tongue, lips, and down my chin.

"Goddamn you Brandon!" She moaned as her hips continued to spasm against my face.

"It just, feels, so, damn, good." She paused to enjoy each spasm and let her hand fall away.

I leaned back into the water and smiled at her satisfaction. She smiled back at me in the silence while we caught our breath.

"You know what? I really should've let you finish that day in the teachers lounge." She joked. "Really wish I wasn't so nervous."

"Glad you liked it. But uh, you're not done yet, right?" I hoped. "I was kinda thinking you could uh, do some more reciprocation."

"Course not. I mean, I've never done one before but now you get to sit here and I'll get in the hot tub." She said as she regained her normal breathing. "Just hope I can fit it in my mouth." She smirked.

Chapter Nine - Caught!

And then the skies opened up again. Emily shrieked, I cursed, but we both quickly got up, grabbed our abandoned suits and towels, and dashed for the pool house.

"Wait! Go to the main house instead!" Emily shouted above the sound of the rainstorm.

I followed her, slightly confused, but I was so visually glued to her bouncing bottom that I would've followed her anywhere that day. We made it inside the side door, with both our suits and ourselves fully drenched. We put the bathing suits in the dryer and dried off as best as we could with the slightly damp towels.

"Ugh we are so dirty." She stated.

The run across the wet lawn had resulted in dirt and mud splashing all over the bottom half of our bodies.

"In more ways than one." I quipped. "But I know what you mean. Can't exactly get dirt and mud all over your sheets now can we?"

"Yeah, we should probably shower first. You're the guest here so I guess that means you get to go first." Then she had another thought. "Or you can use mine and I'll use my parents."

"That'll work Em." I said and wrapped my towel around my waist.

"Just don't think about my soapy boobs too much and take care of yourself in there!" She said as she also wrapped a towel around her body.

I couldn't speak anymore. My mind became filled with the image she just described. I simply let her take hold of my hand and she led me to where the bathroom was.

"I like to take long hot showers by the way. So if you're quick to clean off, you may be able to sneak a peak!" She said before she shut the door behind her.

"You're such a good tease for someone who just lost her virginity!" I yelled through the door.

Emily hollered back, "That doesn't mean I don't know how how to give a guy blue balls!"

I turned on the hot water but didn't wait long before I jumped in. I more rinsed off then washed off. No soap but the dirt came off just fine regardless. I hopped out and toweled off with visions of Emily's breasts in my head. As I fast-walked down the hall I wrapped the towel around my waist. When I entered the master bedroom I barely noticed the bed or the furniture. What I did notice was the sound of the shower door being pulled shut. She had just started her shower and what a show it would be!

"Hey Em." I called out in advance so I didn't scare her.

"You're already done?!" She turned as I rounded the corner and gazed upon her nude form.

"As if I'd take my time." I replied.

"Well since you're here can you run back downstairs and get me a clean towel? Please?" She pleaded as if I could actually say no.

"Be right back." I turned around but added, "You look beautiful by the way."

I closed the bedroom door behind me and hightailed it down the hall. The railing was a good handhold for me to use as I swung around it without losing much momentum. I skipped two steps all the way down and couldn't wait to get back upstairs. I should've moved slower. For as I continued my forward momentum I saw someone's leg come from the blindside of the room below, directly in my path.

As I made the last leap to the ground floor two thoughts ran through my mind simultaneously. The first thought was the realization that the lights had been turned on and I should've known someone else had came home. The second thought was that I felt really sorry for the person that had just rounded the corner to walk upstairs. Cause this collision was going to hurt both of us.

A split second before the hit my mind registered long brown hair and well-rounded bumps on the upper chest. We each began to make some kind of verbal warning to the other as I crashed into her. All that came out of me was a loud grunt as I slammed into her. All she could get out was more of a gasp before I knocked the wind out of her. Since I had been at a greater height her head struck me in the chest while my knees hit her directly in the stomach. We fell down onto the hardwood floor with her on her back and me rolling into my side a few feet away.

I checked to verify the towel was still tied and glanced over at whoever it was I had errantly tackled. It was Tina. Probably the best case I could hope for, worst case being her father of course. I drew my legs under me and stood up. Her eyes were tightly shut and her face revealed her pain.

"Tina? Can I help you up? Get you off the floor and on the couch maybe?"