Sexual Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashley, what are you doing?" I tried to be strong.

"Oh come on," she pushed my hand away, "what is it they say about third time being a charm?" Ashley quipped.

A few seconds later and Ashley had my full eight inches out in the open. A part of me, a small part, tried to remind me that Emily was my date and deserved my, let's say, full attention. But the majority of me said that Emily had her turns and I shouldn't deny Ashley, who is also a friend of mine, a turn as well. Especially since she seemed so hungry for it.

"You've got a nice dick you know. So thick and tall." Ashley said in a low voice. She looked me in the face. "You want this don't you?"

I nodded silently.

"Wouldn't you rather I do this instead?" Ashley said.

She moved her legs and swung her left one over my lap. My eyes grew wide as she mounted me and sat on my lap. Ashley was a few inches shorter than me. It was a fact I admired because with her on my lap her well-endowed cleavage now sat directly in my line of sight. I groaned when she shifted her lower body forward and her inner heat pressed against my hard shaft.

"Yeah," she exhaled, "that does feel better."

"Seriously?" I asked knowing we weren't about to have sex in a van with other people in it.

Ashley leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. Her boobs felt great on my chest and I barely listened to her.

"If I was serious I'd have already taken my panties off and you'd be sucking on my nipples right now."

If it could've, my dick would have swelled even more at her words.

"No, I just wanted to have fun blue-balling you." She moved her thighs back and forth on mine. "But, unlike my friend, I'm not sorry for doing it."

I looked at her with a shocked face as I tried to ponder why.

"You want to know why? I just wanted someone to be as sexually frustrated as I am tonight." She answered my unasked question.

"You little bitch!" I sharply whispered.

"Yeah but I can be," she pushed her boobs onto my face and tried to suffocate me, "cause these ain't little."

Just as fast as she had mounted me she also dismounted me. I opened my mouth to make a comment when I felt the van pull to a stop. When the engine shut off I realized we were already at my friends place.

"Ahh that was fun." Ashley stated.

"Yeah, fun." I ruefully replied as the doors were opened and people piled out.

I forced my dick back in my pants for the fourth time that night, exited the van, and walked to my truck. My change of clothes, and Emily's bag, were safe inside. I grabbed them and entered the house.

Chapter Five - The After Party

My friend, Nick, had a very nice place. Well, his parents did at least. It was a three-story five bedroom house with a fully furnished basement. He also had a large backyard complete with an in-ground pool. Guess they figured why should they have to drive to the ocean that's a half-hour away.

After ten minutes of wandering around the first floor and the basement I found Emily. She was waiting at the front door for me. When she spotted me she jokingly crossed her arms, frowned, and tapped her foot on the floor. I smiled and apologized.

"Sorry I went in the wrong van. I thought I saw you going in and then the van took off." But she continued to frown at me.

"And I'm sorry I kept you waiting for your change of clothes." I said as I handed her bag over.

"Thanks sweetie!" She smiled again. "Wait here. I'll go change and then we can put my dress in your truck.

"Well here," I fished my keys out of my pocket, "I have a spare key that you can use. This way I can change at the same time."

"Thanks." She gave me a peck on my cheek and darted upstairs to change.

I followed behind her. She chose an empty bathroom to use. I decided to use a room on the third floor. I found a bedroom up there that I knew had a connected bathroom. It was a guest bedroom but still had a queen sized bed that Nick's mom always kept ready for guests. I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

It took me a few minutes to get all the components of my tux off. I was intentionally going slow and careful since it was a rental. Once I was down to just my briefs I put the tux on its hangars and hung it on the shower rod. I had just opened my bag to get my clothes out when I heard it.

The main door burst open and people came inside the bedroom. Two of them judging from the muffled voices I heard through the closed bathroom door. I probably should've been courteous and made my presence known. I would've dressed quickly and exited the room as fast as I could. But I didn't. Instead I pressed my right ear to the door to listen to what I thought would happen. I was still unable to make out the conversation but could tell by the pitch of the voices that one was male and the other was female.

I heard the bed springs react to bodies landing on it and grew excited at the prospect of listening to someone get laid. Just as I felt movement in my pants for the fifth time that evening I heard a loud grunt and the male voice spoke loud and clear.

"Cause I don't feel like it, OK!" I couldn't place the voice but it sounded familiar.

The female spoke quietly and then the male spoke again, just as loud.

"Because I'm not attracted to you!"

This time I recognized the voice. It was Mike. Which meant Ashley was most likely the other one in the room. The bedroom door slammed shut and I wondered if Ashley had left, or Mike, or both. I got my answer when I heard sobs coming from her. I decided to move to the far side of the bathroom and let her compose herself before she left. With any luck she'd leave soon and I could dress and leave with no one the wiser.

I had no such luck. I blindly backed up and knocked my bag off the counter. It hit the floor with a thud loud enough to announce my presence to Ashley.

"Who's there?" I heard her call out.

I scrambled to put my cargo shorts on. Just as I pulled the zipper up and buttoned it closed the bathroom door flew open and there stood Ashley. She was still in her tight blue dress but her eyes weren't as clear as they had been. Mike had actually made her tear up. Not to say that Ashley was a tough tomboy but I'd never seen her cry before.

"So," she looked at my hanging tux and back at me, "changing huh? Guess you heard all that."

"Only his last two sentences, and um, he sounded like a jackass."

Ashley turned and walked back to the bed. I followed her as she responded.

"He is a total jackass. That's what he is." She sat down on the edge and stared at me. "Gonna put your shirt on?"

"Uh yeah, sure." I turned to go back and get it.

"Wait a minute actually. I uh, I need you to answer a question for me."

Something in her voice had changed. Her last statement seemed a bit softer. I turned back and faced her to find her standing a few feet in front of me. She was very quiet in bare feet.

"I know you're not MY date but um, and this might sound silly given our recent history but," she took a deep breath and I watched her chest expand as oxygen flowed into her lungs, "am I attractive?"

So Mike had gotten to her. He had ruined, at least temporarily, her self-confidence.

"Yes you are." I emphatically stated to my friend. My sexy and large-chested friend.

"So why would he say that? I mean, maybe he finds part of me unattractive."

Ashley brought her arms behind her back and I stood unmoving. I waited for her movements to confirm what I already knew. Again I reminded myself I was here tonight with Emily. But as the sound of a zipper being opened filled the room I found myself being convinced that I needed to help restore her confidence. 'That's what friends were for', I told myself as the top of her dress became loose around her bulging chest.

"Maybe it's my tits he doesn't like." Ashley said as the top dropped down.

There were a lot of factors that I was surprisingly able to ponder about at that moment. There were the multiple erections I had endured. There was the word she chose to use, tits, instead of boobs or breasts. There was the distinct feeling of my fifth erection being rapidly achieved. Finally there was the factor of Ashley's massive globes being unveiled in front of me. All of these came together and rendered my intelligence to a minimal level. I became purely focused on how much would happen over the next few minutes.

"How the hell are you not wearing a bra? So goddamn big, but fucking perky as hell." I said almost to myself while Ashley giggled lightly.

I stared at her large breasts. Each one was more than one hand could contain and even both of my hands couldn't completely cover just one. Yet they didn't sway or droop in the slightest. Her breasts were as tan as the rest of her skin which somehow made it even hotter that she tanned topless. The soft pink of her quarter-sized areolas were a stark contrast to the hard budding of her round nipples.

"So? Do you think my tits turned him off?" She spoke softly.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"You sure?" She cupped and elevated them, her soft flesh pressed against itself.

I saw my hands as they reached out to touch her. Some silly thought of Emily waiting for me raced through my mind. Then Ashley lowered her hands and let my hands replace hers. Everything vanished from my mind except for Ashley. I forgot who I was with, where I was, and what I should've been doing.

All I thought about was how heavy her natural tits were. How they felt when I molested them in my hands. Ashley even moaned when I pinched her nipples. Her beautiful boobs had done their job on me and I wasn't even aware of it. My god they were heavy.

"What's your verDICT Brandon?" She enunciated the 'dic' syllable.

"It's like someone cut a huge watermelon in half and used it to mold your boobs." I said while not breaking my stare.

"I haven't heard it put that way yet but yeah," she looked down at my hands squeezing her boobs, "they are a nice pair of melons I suppose."

"And very attractive," I heard myself say, "very arousing."

"Yes, it seems like my tits are quite arousing, aren't they?" Ashley reached down and gripped my long shaft. "Perhaps," she made quick work of my shorts and I barely acknowledged them as they fell to the floor, "something else about me turned him off?"

Ashley turned around and faced away from me. Her blue dress barely clung to her hips since she loosed the zipper. She raised her arms up high, stretching her upper torso and amplifying her curves even more.

"Maybe my ass isn't as nice as I think it is Brandon. What do you think?" She gave a slight shake to her hips.

"I think you're fucking hot Ashley, that's what I think." I found myself able to form complete sentences again.

"Haha, thank you for that vote of confidence but I'd still like to know, specifically, what you think of my ass. And uh, this dress ain't going to take itself off."

I brought my hands to her dress and forcefully pushed it down. Down off her hips and it fell to the carpet like my shorts. There stood Ashley, with only a royal blue g-string left on her body. The rest of her ass was laid bare and had my full attention.

"Of course you're wearing a thong." I commented.

"Like I'd want to have panty lines tonight. Now," she bent forward and placed her hands on the bed, "tell me your thoughts."

With her bent over it brought vivid memories of that Saturday afternoon in detention back to me. Her beautiful body in front of me, waiting for me. And just like her huge breasts, it was very pleasing to the eye.

"You have a really nice heart-shaped ass." I traced the outside edges with my fingers. "But what I'm really thinking about is that this angle reminds me of our time in detention."

"Oh god that's right!" She squealed and shook her hips sideways. "God that day turned out awesome," her voice quieted a few octaves, "and got me through a few nights too."

My ears perked up at her admission. While Emily had surprised me I kind of expected it from Ashley. She had developed early on in middle school and seemed to flaunt her sexuality whereas others, like Emily, were a little more on the shy side. I couldn't wait to hear more.

"Has that memory ever been helpful to you?" She asked without turning to face me.

I palmed as much of her ass cheeks as I could. "On quite a few occasions it has." I knelt down behind her.

"Does it surprise you that I masturbate?"

"Not at all. But it does surprise me that you're open about it with me. You do it often?" I lightly smacked her cheeks.

"I don't know about often but at least a couple of times a week." She admitted. "How about you?"

"I wouldn't say every single day but probably four, or five times a week or so." I estimated.

"Only five times a week?" She turned her face backwards to look at me. "A cock like yours I'd think you get off at least once a day." She smiled.

"Yeah that's probably closer to the truth Ashley. And thinking of that day in the headmaster's office does help."

"I bet it does. So," she turned her face away again, "you like my top of my bottom better?"

"Oh they're both very attractive but I think your ass wins the vote by a slim margin." I answered her.

"Mmm so having me bent over like this must be quite stimulating for you then?" She asked but I didn't respond. "Brandon? Brandon!"

Ashley squealed when she felt my teeth sink into her bottom. I had seen a little dark spot on her panties and finally decided to give her a release to her frustration. Some part of me had managed to keep me from yanking our underwear off and fucking her from behind but I decided I could give her the next best thing.

"Oh god that hurts, but feels so fucking good!" Ashley exclaimed.

I lightly spanked the cheek I wasn't biting and smiled when she bucked upwards. My fingers snuck between her thighs and she willingly parted them for me. When they traced the outer edges of her labia I felt a small tremor run from her tailbone and up her spine. Her panties were damp to the touch, what little fabric there was anyways, and I almost rethought how far I'd go with her.

Either way, I knew her panties had to come off. But first I wanted her to know what was in store for her. I continued to nibble on her ass and worked my way down from the soft middle to the tight bottom. When I pressed my nose between her beautiful cheeks and against her slit she moaned her appreciation.

"Oh god Brandon, please? Please do it?" I could hear her begging me.

I hooked my thumbs into her g-string and yanked them down with a sharp pull. In a flash they were on her thighs and Ashley pushed off on her feet so I could slide them down her legs. I tossed them behind me and turned around to a sight that could cause a horny male to potentially faint.

Ashley was on her knees with her thighs spread wide apart. Her shoulders, face, and tits were pressed down into the bed. This elevated and opened her sensual lips and caused my mouth to water. Her other hole was also fully exposed and gave me pause to wonder if I had a shot at it. I answered my own question when I realized that Ashley wanted to get off and I didn't think anal sex would do it for her. I filed away the thought for the time being and focused on her glistening pussy. I repeated to myself the thought that I had used to justify my decision in the first place, if our president doesn't consider oral satisfaction to be sex then why should I?

My hands wrapped around her the front of her thighs and held her in place. I lowered my head until it was level with her enticing lips and stroked the bridge of my nose along her slit.

"Oohhhh." Ashley elicited a long moan. "God yes. I sooo need this."

I kissed the inside of her right thigh, and then her left.

"Quit teasing me already and ahhh." She ended in a moan.

I figured out a way to shut her up. A simple flick of my tongue in the right spot.

"Goddamn." Ashley exhaled.

I smiled at what I took for a compliment and lashed out with my tongue again and again. I licked the outside edges and ran it up and down the full length of her pink lips. There was no pattern to my movements, no rhythm even, just a constant stream of attention where she needed it most. She seemed very thankful.

"Ohhhh!" Ashley whined. "Fuck!"

Her heart-shaped ass and hips rocked back and forth and strongly tempted me to use another of my organs to satisfy her. All I had to do was stand up and push the tip against her, I knew she'd push back and let it slide inside of her. Instead I pressed my mouth to her lips and penetrated her soft flesh with my tongue.

"Mmm! God-fucking-dammit!" Ashley lifted her head off the mattress and locked her arms in place.

Ashley hadn't lied. She had been really frustrated for awhile. I had barely been between her legs for what seemed like two minutes before her lower half trembled. Her hips bucked against my face and I tightened my hold on her thighs. This seemed to heighten her pleasure. I pushed my lips even further against her thighs and found her clitoris. It fit between my lips and I pressed them together. I tried something I thought might be weird but ended up being quite a good move. I hummed.

"Holy shit! Mmm! Mmm!" Her body quivered.

And the vibrations did the trick.

"Ahhh! Oh fu-, oh fuckkkk!" Ashley bucked one last time.

Her hips convulsed and she went perfectly still. Had I been able to see her mouth though it would've let me know she wasn't quite done. One second later the room filled with a shriek.

"OOHHHH!"

Ashley's climax hit her hard and her ass pushed backwards into me. I held on and continued to lick her as she rode the orgasmic wave. Then she collapsed on the bed. I rose from my knees and gazed over her nude form.

"Normally I'd wait for you to say 'Your welcome' but you seem to out of breath," I said to her back, "you can just say it the next time you see me."

I pulled on my shorts.

"Wait," Ashley rolled over and I listened to her tits, I mean, I listened to her words, "wait. It's your turn dumb ass."

I had been gone from Emily longer than I should've already. Anymore time spent up here would be risking my date or possibly someone else interrupting us. And, unlike Ashley, I pretty much had a guarantee of getting properly laid that night.

"It doesn't have to be my turn Ashley. I should get going." I attempted to convince us both that I'd leave even though I couldn't take my eyes off her voluptuous chest.

"First off, yeah it is your turn. Secondly, I kind of owe you from the van." She quickly got up on her knees and looked directly in my eyes. "But actually? I just really want to suck your cock."

Her hands grabbed my shorts and yanked them down to my knees. My boxers quickly followed suit. My dick bobbed in its freedom and I knew I'd need to come up with a good excuse for the time I've been gone. Cause even if there had been a chance I'd leave Ashley before, there was no chance now.

"Get on the bed." Ashley said.

I climbed on and sat with my legs under my thighs. Ashley kneeled in front of me and stared at it for a few seconds.

"You sure you're ok with only my mouth? Cause I'd like to take this somewhere else." She said not so subtly.

"Damn it Ashley."

"Haha, sorry, but seriously, you have my number right?"

Without waiting for my response she lowered her head over my waist. I gasped when I felt her full lips surround the tip of my dick. Her tongue slid up and down the underside of my shaft.

I leaned back and braced myself with my arms. My stomach was stretched out flat and I could watch Ashley's blond hair bob up in the air with wild abandon.

Ashley wrapped a hand around the base of my dick and pumped it in time with her lips. The sounds of her lips repeatedly passing over the smooth head of my dick and my heavy breathing were all that filled the room. It was easily the best blow job I'd received and if she stopped and laid flat on her back I'd have quickly mounted and fucked her.