Sexual Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visions of that scenario filled my mind. With alarming speed I felt my own orgasm approaching. Her head showed no signs of stopping but she must've felt my hips attempt to fuck her mouth.

"Ashley, I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." I managed to say.

Up until this point in my life I hadn't been the recipient of much oral attention. And those that did removed their mouths when the time came. I hoped for a different experience this time.

My balls tightened and I enjoyed the knowledge that I'd finally cum that night. I thrusted up into her mouth and she pumped her hand even faster. I couldn't hold on any longer. Ashley's lips passed over the thick head one last time and I felt electricity shoot down my spine. My whole body went rigid and the last though I had was that Ashley had also braced herself.

I grunted as white-hot cum exploded from within me. It had been building all night it seemed. It shot up my long shaft with lighting speed.

"Ohhh fuck!" I grunted again. "Fuck, Ashley."

Ashley's hand continued to pump my dick as shot after shot pulsed from me and straight into her mouth. She stayed still until after the sixth stream left me and I was spent. The room was silent except for my deep breaths. Ashley let go of my dick and dashed off to the bathroom. I barely acknowledged her departure as I collapsed onto the bed, spent, but not exhausted.

Ashley was the opposite. She ran back in the bedroom and pulled her panties on.

"Come on Brandon! We've been up here way too long." She picked up her dress. "Get your lazy ass off the bed!"

I wasn't insulted but I was motivated.

I followed her lead and pulled my briefs and shorts on. While she put her dress on I found my shirt and footwear.

"Help me with my zipper?" Ashley asked.

I came up behind her and ran it shut for her. Then I slid my hands under her arms and cupped her breasts.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't resist one last grab." I dug my fingers into her globes.

"Mmm, that's fine. I'd be insulted if you didn't. Of course," she spun around, "I can't really resist either."

I groaned when she gripped my softening dick and roughly squeezed it.

"Mm another time." She said to herself. "See you downstairs Brandon."

Ashley left the room and I quickly smoothed my clothes, grabbed my tux and bag, and made it down to my truck without running into Emily. I came back in the house and began the search for her. When I made it through the crowd and down to the basement I finally saw her on the far side of the room. She was speaking to my friend Nick.

Emily looked beautiful even out of her prom dress. She had somehow managed to go from looking glamorous in her prom dress to drop-dead gorgeous at the party. Her long blond hair and stunning smile were enough to cause a second look from any pair of eyes that glanced her way.

Her top modestly covered her chest while showing off her sexy neckline and shoulders. The top was designed in a mixture of light colors that, while not overly tight, clearly defined her bosom. She wore a pair of khaki shorts that came down to the middle of her thighs and loosely fit her round bottom.

The moment we locked eyes I felt a pang of regret for my actions upstairs. And it wasn't simply that she was my date. I believed that I genuinely cared for her but I had just betrayed any trust I had from her. As I crossed the room to join her and Nick in conversation I pondered my choice of words. I kept staring at Emily's beautiful face until I drew near enough to speak to her. Fate, however, would intervene on my behalf this night.

Ashley appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Em, remember what I said at prom about you owing me? Because of the limo situation?"

Emily nodded with a strange look on her face.

"Well," Ashley quickly glanced at me and back to Emily, "let's just say we're good now."

My eyes went wide like a deer caught in headlights but only Nick noticed my reaction. Emily was focused on Ashley, who luckily continued her statement.

"But Mike is really tired now and decided to leave. I don't want to be in the way tonight so I'll go hang with someone else. Nick, you might want to change the bed sheets in the third floor guest room." She hugged Emily and walked off.

"Wait Ashley!" Emily called after her. She turned to face me.

"Be right back Brandon." Then she followed after Ashley.

Nick spoke once Emily was out of earshot.

"Ok so what was that about?" He asked me.

Nick had been my friend for years now so I had very little hesitation in trusting him with information.

"Well it's like this.." I gave him a brief rundown of the night's events.

"Holy shit man! Is she always that horny?"

"Ashley certainly seems that way." I said with a grin. "You should go talk to her. I'm pretty sure I only took the edge off."

"You sure? I mean, bro's before ho's and all that." Nick joked.

"Sure I'm sure. Shouldn't have happened anyways. I'm here with Emily." I said as if I was the one that needed to remember it.

"Alright man. I'll tell you what I'll do since you're such a good friend."

I knew a joke was coming. Nick was like that. Not the class clown but just a happy guy.

"I'll do my best to keep Ashley occupied so she doesn't uh, bother you anymore tonight.

Alright?"

"Haha yeah you go do that." He turned to go track her down. "But Nick, two things. One, send Emily back here and two, Ashley's not afraid to get a little rough with the foreplay." I grinned.

"Holy shh" Nick had almost shouted but covered his mouth at the last moment. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna go and uh, keep her away from anyone else. Maybe give her a tour."

"Yeah you do that!" I called after him as he walked away.

I waited for about a minute before Emily joined me.

"Hey beautiful." I greeted her.

She walked right up to me and laid her red lips on mine. I breathed through my nose and inhaled a light lavender perfume. Her hands wrapped around my back and pulled me close to her. I followed suit but let my hands fall to her bottom instead. Emily moaned through her pursed lips but when I dug my fingers in she pulled away.

"Not here silly."

"Well where then?" My question made her giggle. "So what was that for?"

"Oh that was for helping Ashley with Mike. She told me how you were changing in the room they barged into and then left so they could use it. But this," her arms pulled me into her again, "this is a preview of later tonight."

We resumed our lip-lock. But this time her lips parted open and her tongue slid between my own lips. We played with our tongues but kept our hands above waist level. People still mingled around us and it wasn't till someone shouted something unintelligible right next to us that we broke off our kiss.

"You wanna go sit down somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yeah but not in the upstairs bedrooms. I'd actually like to talk to you before we go to uh, the hotel." She blushed a beet red.

"Why are you blushing? What's embarrassing about going to a hotel?"

"That's not what is embarrassing." She took my hand and led me upstairs to the main living room. On our way we each grabbed a drink and sat down on the sofa. No one else was there so it was eerily quiet compared with the noise and music from the basement.

"It's just the first time that I've planned, I mean, that I knew..." Her voice trailed off.

"Knew what?" I encouraged her.

"That we were going to have sex!" She fiercely whispered.

I was momentarily taken aback.

"I was a virgin until about two months ago. And even at my family reunion I didn't know or plan ahead. I mean I was hopeful and," she looked me dead in the eyes, "very thankful. But tonight is the first time that I've known, for some time now, that I was going to do it tonight."

"Hopefully more than once." I commented under my breath but loud enough to hear.

"Oh my god Brandon! Shut up! Seriously, so I'm a little nervous but I'm also," she lowered her voice to a whisper though no one else was around, "very horny."

I felt an expected reaction in my shorts. If we were truly alone in the house I'd have jumped her right then. As it was I had to control my urges but I didn't have to be silent about them.

"I'm feeling it too Em. I want you. Really bad." I admitted.

Her eyes sparkled. "How bad?"

"I'd take you on this sofa if we were all alone."

"Ohmygosh!" She mocked laying on her back but stopped halfway into her lean and came back up. "But wait, there's something I want to talk about, or rather, ask you. And I need to do it now with our clothes on so I have your full attention."

"So I can't look at your rack?" I quipped.

"No, you can't." Emily chuckled.

I whipped my head side to side. "How about one quick look?"

"Hm, I'd almost say yes but um, I'm wearing something under here that I got just for tonight. And I'd hate to spoil the surprise."

I looked beyond her and thought about what she had on under her clothes.

"Brandon!" She snapped her fingers in my face. "Pay attention. This is serious."

I shook my head to clear my mind and made eye contact with her.

"Ok so, this might sound weird at first but just hear me out." She took a deep breath. "I'd like to date you, for the next six weeks, until I leave at the end of June for college. I just need some normalcy in my life till then. My parents..." She paused and switched her train of thought. "I want someone to spend time with, talk some," the corners of her lips turned up, "play some, and know that I can just escape with you whenever I need to. So, you wanna be my boyfriend for the next forty-two days or so?"

Emily looked at me expectantly. I almost became insulted. As if she needed to ask. As if she needed out clothes on because that would make my answer seem less genuine. As if she...didn't know that I cared for her more than just a friend with benefits type of relationship. Maybe I'd let her know soon. Perhaps tonight. But for now a simple answer would have to be enough.

"Absolutely Emily. I'd love to be your limited time boyfriend." I smiled.

"Phew! Ok, I didn't think you'd say no but it's um, it's good to hear it anyways."

"So what's tonight then?" I continued when I saw her quizzical look. "Some talk or some play?"

"Hmm well I think I've said most of what I wanted to say tonight so how about some play?" She replied.

"Most of what you want to say?" I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well um," her cheeks flushed red again and she looked down on the sofa cushion, "you've proven quite capable of making me say things that I've never said before," she brought her gaze level with mine, "I can't wait to see what you make me say next," she dropped a hand on my thighs, "can you?"

"I can wait just long enough for us to say goodbye to a few friends." I stared back into her emerald eyes.

"Why? We'll see them again soon enough. Just take my hand and get me where you want me."

Now I really felt guilty for my earlier stunt with Ashley. Against all the urging of my throbbing southern region I decided to come clean with her.

I loudly gulped. "So earlier, upstairs with Ashley." I began.

"Oh I don't care if she saw you in your boxers or even if you were naked for some reason." She interrupted me. "In fact I truly don't even care that you had sex with her the same day that we did. Now that I think about it, for the next six weeks that I ALLOW," she enunciated but smiled at the same time, "you to be my boyfriend let's not talk about any past relationships or people we dated. But why'd you gulp before you started talking?"

"I do that when I get nervous sometimes." I offered.

I took her left hand in my right hand and stood up. Emily stood as well and seemed to be waiting for me to say something.

"This is the part where we leave the party." We walked out of the room and towards the front door.

"Where are you taking me?"

I opened the door and let her go first. "Preferably in a bed but I'm open to other options." I chuckled as she spun and playfully punched me in the shoulder.

Chapter Six - Shotgun Rider

We walked to my truck with my hand against the small of her back. I wanted to grab her ass but even more was my desire to get to the hotel. There had been enough distractions tonight. I opened the passenger door and closed it once she got in the seat. When I walked around and opened my door I saw her sitting in the middle of the bench seat. A wide grin crossed my face at her play.

I climbed in the cab and started the engine. We had barely made it out of the drive when Emily broke the silence.

"Not getting cold feet are you?"

"Um not a chance. What makes you say that?" I asked her.

"You just had your hand on my back for a solid minute and you never touched my butt." Emily pointed out.

"Yeah well, maybe I was just trying to treat you like a lady in case anyone was watching."

"Oh that's sweet Brandon." I felt her hand on my right thigh. "But I think you've treated me like a lady long enough tonight." Her hand was joined by the other one and they found the zipper of my shorts. "I'm not dressed like one anymore. I look more like a 'girl' or 'woman' now. At least, that's what my outer clothes make me look like."

It was late at night and I had just gotten on the state highway as it was the fastest way to get there. I wanted to pull over and let her do whatever it was she wanted to do but I really wanted to get to the hotel. So I tried to stay focused on driving as fast as I dared while staying safe. Emily didn't make it easy though.

"It's what I have on underneath," a hand slid through the opening of my shorts, "that tells you how I want to be treated tonight." She lifted the side of my briefs up and over my dick and balls. "Care to guess a word?"

I groaned when she touched my bare shaft. I shifted in my seat and helped her draw it out of my shorts.

"Certainly a lady wouldn't be caught doing what I'm doing to you now, would she?" She lightly stroked it while it grew to its full height.

"Even a woman might not go as far as this." Emily gripped it firmly and pumped it up and down.

"Oh fuck." I whispered.

"Mm that's what I want to DO Brandon, not a word to describe how I want to be treated though. Try again anytime."

I had to slow down due to traffic and prayed it wouldn't last too long. We were only five exits away.

"I'll tell you what." She drew her legs up onto the bench seat and adjusted her body so she faced me. "I'll give you another hint."

If she was about to do what I thought she was about to do it was going to make my ability to drive become quite a risk.

"What word comes to your mind now?"

Emily pushed her head under my right arm and guided my dick to her warm lips. I sharply inhaled as she surrounded my thick head and brought me into her mouth. Traffic spiked again and I was forced to slow to a speed under twenty.

A van the same height as my truck pulled along the passenger side. I glanced over to look at the driver like I normally do when driving. The woman looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. At first she kept her attention on her own lane but I think the movement of Emily's head bobbing up and down caught her eye. She looked over at us and quickly looked away. Then she looked back and I could see her mouth the words, oh my god. Then she changed lanes and pulled away from us.

I smiled and enjoyed the attention Emily was giving me. Already some words had come to mind but I feared if I answered that she would stop. And I was enjoying it too much. The traffic started to clear but the left lane moved faster than mine.

A truck pulled alongside my window and a guy was sitting in the passenger seat. Judging his viewpoint from my own there was no way for him to see what was going on. But he apparently still saw the top of her head come up every second of so. He gave me a thumbs up as they sped away.

I could say slut, skank, whore, hooker, or even escort. I debated which would sound strong but not too insulting. I picked one word when we were one exit away. I knew the hotel was right off the highway so we'd be there in under a minute. So I spoke and broke the sweet sensation.

"Escort. I'm going to treat you like a very high-end escort tonight." I squeaked out the last word as she withdrew her warm mouth.

"Hm, I was going for slut but I'll take your answer." She carefully forced my dick back in my shorts. "In some ways it's even dirtier."

I saw a grin form on her face out of the corner of eye. We left the highway and I saw the hotels sign directly up ahead.

"Like a slut just has random sex with anyone. That's the way I thought about it." She pulled my zipper shut. "But a hooker, and a high-end one, says you think of me as very sexy and beautiful. Someone that men would willingly give a lot of money to fu-, to have sex with."

"You almost said the f word." I feigned shock.

"Mm not yet I haven't. I just hope I can live up to your expectations tonight."

We pulled into the parking lot and found a well lit space. I shut the engine off and turned in my seat to give her my full attention.

"Em, there is no doubt in my mind that this night will be very memorable, for both of us."

She leaned forward and kissed me.

"Then let's not waste anymore time." She said.

I opened my door and she followed me out. She grabbed our bags from behind the bench seat and we walked to the front desk. Though the clerk gave the two of us an eyeful, and I heard him mutter something about prom nights, it was a quick check-in process and we soon were in our room.

Chapter Seven - Alone At Last

Emily dropped my bag on the floor and sat down on the edge of her bed to take off her shoes.

"So you want to just AH!" She yelled.

I had dashed towards her and pretty much tackled her onto the bed. Her legs still dangled off but I had her on her back and I was on top. I planted a long kiss on her lips and felt her arms wrap around my back. She embraced me and held me to her, telling me, without talking, just how ready she was. I slid my left hand onto her thigh and up her loose shorts. That's when I found out she wasn't quite ready.

"Mmph." I grunted when Emily drew one of her knees between my thighs.

There was no pain but it was a clear message to take a break. I stopped my kisses and simply looked at her. The beautiful face of a green-eyed girl.

"Why'd you stop me?" I wondered.

"Um cause maybe we have plenty of time," she put her hands on my shoulders and tried to push me off her, "so there's no need to rush?" She pushed harder but my weight and gravity was against her. "Please Brandon?"

I stood up and watched her sit upright and finish taking off her shoes.

"You're right about plenty of time. So why not, you know, go a round to take the edge off and take it slow the next time?" I poorly suggested.

Her shoes came off. "Ok first off, go a round? Really?" Emily raised an eyebrow at me. "Maybe that's good terminology for the locker room but that's not exactly a term I'd use, is it?"

I embarrassingly shook my head sideways.

"That's what I thought." She tossed her socks aside and picked up her bag. "Secondly, this night is special for me, it's senior prom, AND, I have a gift to show you. If, you can be patient of course." She had a wicked grin on her face now.

"I'm um, pretty sure I can relax for a little while. And I'm sorry. I know it's a special night so I'll try not to be just a horny teen tonight and I'll try to." I was cut off.

"Oh no, I hope you're horny all night long, just be a horny boyfriend, not a horny hook-up." She walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

As soon as she was in there I stripped off my own shirt and shorts and laid on the bed. While I had worn a pair of gray boxer briefs with my tux I now wore a pair of blue and black briefs. They were cotton and fit tight around my form.