Sexual Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight was still tonight and we both knew we would only sleep from exhaustion. Even though I had since softened inside of her I rolled us over and laid on top of her. Her eyes glimmered and she broke the long silence.

"Stay here, I want to feel you grow hard inside of me."

"You know I have to say that you've come a long way rather quickly for someone who was a virgin a month or two ago."

"Hmm yeah well I've gotten some good advice recently and she even helped me, ok she's the one that actually bought tonight's little outfit." Emily revealed.

"Really? And I was going to give you all the credit for that sexy thing."

"Yeah she figured you'd like it. Then again what guy wouldn't like a bra that's see-through?"

"So I have Ashley to thank." I pondered.

"Ashley? Good lord no. That girl has more of a sex drive than most guys in our school. She is my best friend and all but I'm nowhere near as aggressive. No I go to the same person all younger sisters go to. My older sis of course. So you can thank Tina the next time you see her."

I gulped, very loudly.

Emily's green eyes glared into mine.

The End