Sexual Disorientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Tim, it was like the gates of paradise had opened before his eyes. Here a woman was opening her treasures, in full sunlight, for him to examine at his leisure. Up to now, Tim's knowledge of female anatomy was based on fumbling through clothing in the dark back seat of a car. Susan sensed his hesitation. "Go ahead Tim; I'm giving my body to you today. I want you to get to know me in this way also. Look at me, touch me anyway you want, smell me, taste me. Then I will do the same to you. Then soon you will be inside me and we will both be joined for the first time." Tim reached up and gently felt her intimate lips. They were incredibly soft and warm, and very wet. Tim's fingers were soon covered in her juices. He brought his fingers back and smelled them. It was a musky scent, yet fresh and somehow very exciting. He looked up at Susan. "That's my essence Tim, it's what my body makes when I'm excited. Do you like the scent?" Tim nodded "Do you want to taste me?" Tim had never tasted a woman's nether regions and if you had asked him at a different time, he might have been hesitant. But now, with her fragrance in his nose, Tim had never wanted to taste anything more. He placed his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean. It was very hard to define the taste, it was tangy, but mainly it was loaded with substances nature had put there to attract the male of the species; and they worked on Tim. His fingers went back for seconds, and thirds. Susan laughed, "You like my taste?"

"Oh Susan, I love your taste, I think I could eat you for hours."

"And I'm sure I will give you that chance, but I think you are somewhat overdressed for this occasion so with your permission, I'll correct that." Susan immediately started undressing Tim. When she got to his trouser, he breathed an audible sigh of relief, his erection had gotten quite uncomfortable in his clothing. When Susan saw the tent in his boxers, she gave a little gasp. "I think we need to let that out." She actually found it a bit difficult to remove his underwear because his erection just wouldn't give. She finally just reached in the top, held his organ flat against his stomach while she pulled his boxers down. Once she had pulled them off, his erection stuck straight out like a flag pole. It was Susan's turn to do some exploring. She was surprised at how soft his cock was on the outside and how hard and rigid on the inside. Tim had not been circumcised, and she found this fascinating. "Does he have a name, come on Tim, all guys name their dicks so I want to know."

After a long pause Tim blushed, "OK, he's called Little Timmy."

"Why? Little Timmy's not that damn little, I'm kinda wondering about getting Little Timmy to all fit in Little Susie."

Tim laughed. "Trust me, Little Timmy was very little when I named him. I was five."

"He has a precious little hood, I've never seen that"

"My dad doesn't believe in circumcision, he considers it child mutilation. He may be right. They say it's to prevent infections. I've never had one in my entire life. I think it's a matter of cleanliness."

"You thank your dad for me because I think it's cute." She was playing with his foreskin as she said this, rolling it back and forth.

"Ohh Susan," Tim moaned, "you'd better stop that. I'm really close to losing it here."

"I was just going to ask you that. I thought Little Timmy seemed ...shall we say, tense. I think I can take care of that for you. I've always wanted to do this. And I want to aim it at me. Aim for the tits Little Timmy." She knelt down in front of him, and taking his cock in both hands she pointed it at herself, and started stroking it gently up and down. It didn't take long. Tim had been locked and loaded since she started undressing so he was just waiting for someone to pull the trigger. Susan pulled. Tim thought that he was being turned inside out. In all his life, he had never cum this hard or this much. Of course, it had never been anyone else's hand before. Susan was completely unprepared for the strength and the volume of his ejaculation. She loved it, it coated her breasts, some splashed on her face, and some ran down her belly. Tim watched fascinated as she took her finger and scooped up some from her breast. She smelled it, and found no really strong odor. She tasted it, slightly salty, not anything real special, but not really offensive either. She decided then that next time she would take her lover's output in her mouth and swallow. She knew enough to know that men really loved that, and she wanted to do whatever she could to make this wonderful man happy. But now it was time to make Susan happy. She lay on the bed so that her pussy was strategically and handily located at the edge. She spread her legs wide open and gestured to him to approach "Tim, you remember those hours and hours you wanted to eat me, well bon appetite!"

Tim saw her whole treasure chest spread out before him. She had shaved most of it leaving just a little landing strip. Everything glistened with the generous amounts of her essence that was flowing freely from her. Tim did not think he had ever seen any thing as fascinating and beautiful. Although inexperienced, Tim had read enough to know the location and the importance of the clitoris. Just to double check, he took his finger and rubbed across the little nub. Susan's reaction assured him that he had identified that landmark correctly. Tim knelt beside the bed and leaned into his personal paradise. Some half remembered articles in Penthouse served as a general guide. He started kissing her inner thighs and already she was squirming. He then licked along the line where the outer labia joined the skin. Susan squirmed some more and started making little mewing sounds. This was fun he decided, he liked teasing her. Now he just blew on her lips and her clit, just really his warm breath to make the fact that his face was just a few inches away unmistakable. Susan started thrusting her pelvis towards him to make contact. But he avoided her easily. "You ratfink," she panted, "you're enjoying teasing me aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am, I'm having a ball." Tim now started playing with her lips and vaginal opening. He was fascinated by this little cave which he hoped to soon fill with Little Timothy. It was soft and warm inside and full of delicious juices. He used a couple of fingers as well as his tongue, and even though he wasn't sure where or what a G spot was, he stumbled on it. Susan immediately had her first orgasm. Her vagina clamped down on his fingers and tongue as waves of contractions swept through her. Her hands grabbed his head and gently steered it higher. He knew that probably meant she was ready for clitoral stimulation. Sure enough when he gently licked around the little hooded nub, Susan's hands held his head in place. She loudly expressed her appreciation, "YES YES right there more more more OH YES YES YEEEEEES!" Tim was no expert, but he figured she couldn't get much more excited, so she must be getting near her climax. He put his lips around her clit and sucked on it like a nipple, when strumming it back and forth with his tongue. That worked! "OH MY GOD!! AGGGGHH!" Susan's sound went off scale into silence, but her body contracted so hard she practically threw Tim back. The spasms went on for several seconds, and ended with Susan silent and curled up in a near fetal position. Tim was almost worried about her, but the smile she gave him told him all was well.

Tim climbed in the bed and she uncurled only to wrap around him like a blanket. For a long time they just enjoyed the feel and warmth of each other's bodies but finally they cuddled and talked. They talked about their feelings for each other and they talked about making love the first time. They decided it should be tonight. They would go out and have a nice dinner, come back and bathe each other and then make love. They were both excited and a little nervous. Tim was more nervous than Susan and he was the one with all the questions:

"Birth control?"

"I've been on the pill since I got to college, I figured I'd meet someone someday."

"Pain?"

"Relax, although you are my first lover, I'm afraid my vibrator took care of my hymen long ago. It got quite a workout while I was waiting for a certain someone to step up to the plate."

"I've never actually done this, what if I'm a lousy lover."

"Then I'm just going to have to make you practice until you get it right."

Finally Susan just put her fingers to his lips. "Tim, listen to me, I love you so much I was willing to stick with you even when I thought you would never fuck me at all. There is nothing you can do here that isn't good. I'm as inexperienced as you. We'll learn together. I'm so happy I could bust just knowing that we're going to make love. Good, bad, or indifferent, I don't care and I probably wouldn't know the difference. Tim, I love you no matter what. Let's both just relax and enjoy it. It's been a lot of fun so far." And before he could think of another question she smothered him with a smoldering kiss that removed all doubts from his mind.

They spent the afternoon just being a couple for the first time. They did some special shopping for that night. Tim made a quick run home to get clothes and toiletries. They decided to refrain from any more sex until the official deflowering. But they did take a nap together cuddled up nude. Tim just enjoyed studying her beautiful breasts and nipples up close. He couldn't believe his good fortune that now this lovely body was going to be available to him on a regular basis. He leaned over and gently sucked on a nipple, Susan responded by holding his head with both hands and making gentle soothing sounds. He found it somehow comforting to suckle like a baby and she found it gave her a warm glow in her groin, part sexual and part something else. But like a mother and child they both drifted off to sleep.

They couldn't afford a really expensive restaurant but they splurged on a nice Italian place known for good food and a romantic atmosphere at a reasonable price. They had a lot to celebrate. Things the day had already brought; their discovery that they could have a relationship, the end to frustration, their first kiss, their first sexual touch, and their first real date. And things the day would bring, their mutual deflowering, their coming of age, and the consummation of their love. If they lived to be 110, it is doubtful that either of them would ever forget this day. The food and wine happened to be very good, though it is doubtful that they would have noticed, or minded, if the food had been burnt and the wine turned. So much in love were they, the very air smelled like lilacs. They danced together as though floating on a cloud. Not only did they have a fabulous evening, but they brightened the evening of other guests. Old married couples whose marriages had long ago gone stale found themselves holding hands as they watched this beautiful innocent young love.

By the time they returned to her apartment, with perhaps a little help from the wine, even Tim had lost his fear. In its place was a cheerful playfulness and an innocent curiosity. Neither had grown up with siblings or had played doctor with other children. Except for pictures, this was their first chance to study the body of the opposite gender. Not only was it exciting, it was fun. Susan had set the standard of openness, and Tim had followed along. So Tim was not surprised when they got home from the restaurant and Susan followed him into the bathroom. "Are you going to pee?" she asked very matter of factly. Tim nodded. "I've never seen a man pee, can I hold it?" Tim nodded again, he actually found the idea kinda exciting. So Susan aimed while Tim peed. "Wow, she said when he was done, that's fun, it's like playing fireman. No wonder you guys have so much fun with these things. Can I do this again sometime?"

"Anytime you want, I like it when you touch me. Do I get to watch you too?"

"Sure, but I'm afraid there's nothing to aim." She pulled down her panties, raised her skirts, sat on the toilet so he'd get a clear view and she relieved herself. Tim was fascinated. She rolled some toilet paper off the roll and offered it to him. In a quiet voice, "you can wipe me off, but only if you want to." She was afraid he might find this gross. Not Tim, he treated it as though he had been offered a chance to conduct a sacrament. The whole thing could have been kinky, or a little nasty, but when done by the two of them had an almost childlike innocence.

They undressed each other in preparation for bathing. The tub unfortunately was too small to hold them both so they had decided Susan would bathe Tim first. While not a great athlete, Tim stayed trim and in shape and kept a swimmer's body. Susan really enjoyed the experience of getting to wash it. There was a lot of kissing, and she spent more time washing his cock than mere cleanliness required. It became apparent that Tim might be a little over stimulated. "Oh Tim, I do believe that Little Timmy is getting very tense again. I think I'd better help him relax so he'll be able to enjoy himself tonight."

When he got out of the tub, Susan briskly dried him with towel. Then kneeling in front of him she quickly drew him into her mouth. The sudden feeling of warm moist softness, plus the sight of his manhood disappearing into the mouth of this beautiful creature was almost more than he could bear. She used a little suction plus a rapid up and down motion. It wasn't a very sophisticated technique. She hadn't even figured out what to do with her tongue. It couldn't have mattered less. Tim's needs were at least as uncomplicated as her methods. She had Little Timmy in her mouth, it felt incredible, what else mattered? In only a few minutes, Tim felt the familiar tightness in his balls. As his fluids boiled up, Tim frantically tried to warn her, "darling I'm going to cum, oh God, I'm cumming AHH!" He expected her to take him out of her mouth, not realizing that she had already decided not to. She just sucked a little harder and drank down all his fluids. Then she smiled up at him like the cat that swallowed the canary. He grabbed her and kissed her, not minding his own taste, and fell just a little more in love with this woman of infinite surprise.

The tub was quickly refilled, this time with some nice feminine bath salts and bubbles. It may fairly be said that no man ever lavished more attention on his work, or enjoyed it more, than Tim giving Susan her bath that night. When he washed her feet, he sucked on each and every toe. When he bathed her legs he kissed his way up and down their entire length. In fact, there wasn't a square inch of her body that Tim did not kiss, or lick or nuzzle. And Susan, who loved to be touched by nature, loved and appreciated every single moment. Tim finally lifted her from the tub and rubbed her all over with thick spa towels. Her very skin tingled.

In the bedroom, they brought out the items from their shopping that day. They had candles to light the room with a warm romantic glow, incense to add fragrance to the air, wine to drink, and fruit and cheese to eat. They had each selected some of their favorite CDs to play. They cuddled in bed sipping wine and nibbling cheese and whispering their love to each other. They knew that soon they would be making love, but they were in no hurry. It would be even hard to mark the moment their love making began. There was a lot of kissing going on and at some point, the kissing became the main activity, and the wine and cheese forgotten. They just couldn't seem to get enough of each other's kisses. Then finally Tim's kisses wandered away from her mouth and started exploring her neck and her ear lobes and Susan replied with contented sighs. As his kisses wandered down her shoulders and towards her breasts, her nipples stiffened in anticipation. Most women like their nipples sucked and teased, some very much so. Susan definitely fell in this latter group, with a direct nerve connection from breast to groin, so that teasing her nipples caused her to get wet. Fortunately Tim liked to play with them just as much as she liked them to be played with. The result was that Susan was soaking wet, long before she had been touched below the waist.

Susan, breathing a little heavy, reached down for his cock. It was already fully erect. She started to rub it but Tim shook his head. She understood that he didn't want any more stimulation now. She was wet enough, but she wanted a bit more foreplay before attempting intercourse. "Tim, please, will you eat me before we make love?" Tim immediately slid down the bed until his head was between her legs. He understood that this was not a time for teasing. He immediately put his tongue and his fingers to work. His tongue started licking her from her little anal rosebud to her clitoris and back again. Each time his tongue brushed by the clit, she sucked in her breath, and her level of excitement seemed to click up another notch. His whole face was quickly covered in her juices, but he didn't mind, he found her taste intoxicating. She whispered "Now Tim." He understood this as his signal to bring her to climax, so he launched an all out assault on her clit. As before he sucked on it like a nipple while teasing it with his tongue. And as before, she went off like a skyrocket, with a series of vaginal contractions, which seemed to go on longer. She reached down and pulled him back up to her. She kissed his face and even licked some of her own juices off him.

Susan hugged him for a few minutes, then she held his face with both hands where she could look in his eyes. "Tim, my love, I am ready now, please, I want you in me, make me yours," She kissed him once and lay back and opened herself to him. Tim positioned himself between her legs and tried to line himself up. He felt her hand reach down and gently take his cock and place it in her. When he slowly thrust forward he felt his organ slide into a perfect glove of softness and warmth and wetness. He had never felt, or imagined that there could be such a wonderful feeling. Susan had expected to feel somewhat violated or invaded, such as you feel in a doctor's office. But instead she felt filled and completed, as though a part of her that was missing had been supplied. He gently pushed in inch by inch, and every inch produced a new wave of sensations for each of them. And while she felt filled and stretched by the first man to enter her, she never felt discomfort, only fulfillment. And when finally they lay fully pelvis to pelvis, and he was completely encased in her, the fit was perfect, as though they had been made just for each other. And when he started to pull back, she fell deprived as though part of her was being taken away. Both of them had heard stories of first times being disappointing so they were unprepared for the intensity of the experience. For Tim, each stroke in and out of this magical glove was drawing his sap towards the surface. Susan, who had never really come down from her previous orgasms, was finding herself rapidly building towards another series. Tim was desperately holding off waiting for her. Susan breathlessly called to him, "I'm going to cum, Oh God , I'm cumming, cum with me Tim, please!" This freed Tim to make a few final mighty thrusts when he felt the first spasms of her orgasm. This triggered his climax. The wash of warm fluids across her cervix and filling her, triggered her main release. Both of them were clinging to each other in a loud vocal and joyous orgasm.

They clung together in the afterglow. They both felt very much loved and in love. Susan was the first to notice that in the way of healthy young men, Tim still maintained an erection. She started moving against it and felt Tim responding. "Tim, last time we made love, this time let's fuck. And take me from behind?" She got up on her hands and knees and Tim got behind her. This time he didn't have any trouble lining up his cock. He thrust into her smoothly and carefully a few times as a check. Then grabbing both sides of her hips, he started pounding into her as hard as he could. Susan matched his rhythm pushing back. She was yelling, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder." The gentle loving making was now replaced by pure animal lust. All the frustrations of the last months boiled up and were expressed in these few minutes of pure FUCKING. And that is what it was. It was the eternal, universal act of instinctual primal mating in the crudest and most expressive form. Every emotion and ounce of energy they could muster went into this act and when they reached its violent climax; It left them both as limp as rag dolls. Their physical needs totally sated, they just snuggled together and slept the night away in each others arms.