All Comments on 'Sexual Predators of the Amazon'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Submitted to the desk of Mark Burnett. Title:The Next Big Idea for Survivor Amazon.

Ok, LOVED the concept; reasonably well thought out, good writing style, the action moves along at a satisfying pace (He, he,) the language was extrordinarily vivid without wending too far into the SiFi relm, the interactions between the characters were amusing_ BUTT (He, he,) A predator hanging upside down and lowering herself down a vine then somehow swinging to impail her victim with one quick and savage thrust right on "Target"_ Well, I'd have to see that to believe it! Over all: 5 for dramatic, and a 4 for erotic quality. Maybe seeing some aftereffects on the victims once they are released would do the do the trick?

MarakovMarakovalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, definitely see the potential for a follow-up...especially since Jordana hasn't gotten a chance to play yet. Maybe use two darts on the next guy - one that temporarily paralyzes and the other that causes blindness for a couple of days (an extract from the plants you mentioned). Then they could do some face-fucking with him, keeping him in a clearing and abusing him in different ways until it was time to "rescue" him. Anyway, loved the story and would enjoy seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rape

got serious issues if gay rape pushes ur buttons

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
Sexual Predators of the Amazon

wow i am in shock of this one. i was feeling what these gals were doing to those guys and my ass is virgin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Serious Issues"

Guess I've got serious issues then. My 2nd sexual experience (after cumming prematurely with my prom date) was a rape by the ranger at a summer wilderness experience when I was in college. It was violent and rough, but the guy apologized profusely when I confronted him a couple of days and at least tried to make it up to me the rest of the summer. One of those make ups was a long sexual night where I was still the bottom, but not abused.

I'm bisexual, married to a very strong woman who, yes, tops me regularly whether I'm penetrating her or she's penetrating me. And every now and then I find a rough stud to take me back to my darkest and happiest place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous