Sexy Re-Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darla55
darla55
2 Followers

"See anything?" I almost stammered determined to ride this farce out.

"No, nothing yet." Julie said softly still looking into my eyes. God I wanted to just reach down and rub her smooth, firm ass! Mad at myself for being such a coward, I decided to just come out and ask Julie if she had experienced being with another woman, or if she was bi? I mean after all, we were adults and already fucking each other's husbands!

"I guess it must have worked its way out, what ever it was." I told Julie to get rid of the eye ruse. Gathering up every bit of courage I could muster, I looked her in the eyes and asked "Julie, this is somewhat awkward for me but I want to ask you a question."

Julie had known! She had sensed my confusion and helping me over the hump just came out and said, "You want to know if I'm bi-sexual or if I've been with another woman?"

I stood dumbfounded for what seemed like forever! "Well, uh yea, I was just wondering." I must have sounded like some coy little school girl feeling so embarrassed.

"Honey, let me guess?" "A while ago when you were rubbing my back and worked down to my ass you liked that feeling, right?" All I could do was nod my head up and down.

Julie continued talking to me softly. "I know what you're feeling." "I mean, even though we are both running around practically naked and showing off our ass and tits you think nothing of it." "Looking is okay but an actual touch fills your mind with all kinds of mixed feelings, I mean you enjoy it but know you shouldn't!"

I listened to Julie explain to me the very feelings I was currently experiencing. "Does that make me abnormal or a lesbian?" I asked somewhat sheepishly.

Julie laughed. "No honey, it just means you're curious." "Believe me, I experienced the same feelings that are now driving you crazy!" She explained that her first husband had talked her into trying it with another woman so he could watch. She had suffered thru the same emotions I was battling with now but did it because she loved her husband.

"Well, did you like it, not like it, what?" I was very interested at this point.

"It wasn't a bad experience, but due to the circumstances, I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have possibly." "I mean my ex husband didn't really give us time to get acquainted and I didn't know the woman." She explained.

I was becoming more curios as Julie talked and then asked "Do you think you would ever try again with another woman?"

Smiling at me she just said "Maybe, with the right person."

I smiled back and just said "Oh, I see." A moment passed between us during which time I felt a little awkward so I suggested that we go back down to join the guys. I had turned when I felt Julie's hand on my arm. She turned me around facing her and to my total shock and surprise wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a tight hug. Our tits were pressed against each other's which caused a certain sexual arousal I had never felt before. Julie then whispered in a very soft by highly erotic voice "I think you are the right person!" Then she kissed me lightly on the neck causing me to shudder. While slightly kissing my neck I felt her hands rub my back working their way down further and further.

I then felt the warm flesh of her hands gently gliding down the cheeks of my ass. She rubbed up and down gently and slowly letting her fingers lightly tickle. I know my breathing became heavy and labored as I felt a strange excitement. Before I knew what happened Julie began gently brushing the side of my face with hers. She then brushed my cheeks with her lips before putting her mouth on mine. Her tongue pushed its way between my lips into my mouth.

Julie's lips felt soft and sensual pressed against mine, her taste like honey. Her hands felt so soft but firm as she massaged and fondled my ass. I felt the hardness of her nipples pressed against my chest. The extreme pleasure and highly erotic feelings my mind was generating both confused yet drove me wild with desire for Julie!

Now was my chance I remember thinking, and like Julie, began to rub her back slowly working my down to the ass I had wanted to touch! I reached the small of her back and let my hands slide down feeling the hot, firm flesh which was the cheeks of Julie's big, firm, well rounded ass! I squeezed and kneaded the firmness of it, savoring each second.

Julie was still kissing me when I ran my tongue into mouth. She let out a slight moan as our tongues swirled around each other. Pulling her mouth off of mine she leaned down and took first one nipple between her lips then the other one gently sucking each in turn. The sensation was so erotic and indescribable. I kept rubbing her ass with one hand while running the other one up between us to massage and fondle her big tits. I gently pinched the hard nipples feeling Julie's body tense up at my touch.

We just stood in the room fondling and squeezing each other like two kids in a candy store! It seemed we couldn't get enough of each other's body. I no longer felt ashamed but more excited as we touched.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "We left the guys down there and they are probably wondering what is going on up here." We looked at each other and began to giggle.

"If they only knew!" Julie teased.

As we gave each other's ass and tits one final squeeze before separating I felt a little cheated, I felt an aching between my legs and a rush of moisture sending my mind reeling with desire to feel Julie's hands on my hot pussy!

About that time we heard Jim holler up "Everything okay up there?"

"Yes, we'll be down shortly, I'm showing Julie some of the clothes I made myself." I yelled back down hoping to buy a little more time.

Smiling at me Julie took me in her arms kissing me while again feeling my ass. This time however she gently raked one finger up and down the crack of my ass and I knew what she wanted to do. I was almost shivering with anticipation because I wanted her to do it! "Oh God, please rub my pussy!" I moaned under my breath.

I spread my legs slightly hoping it would encourage her to help herself to my soaking wet cunt. Suddenly Julie spun me around while running both hands up my stomach and letting them rest on my tits. She began to fondle my tits and pinch the hard nipples. At the same time she was gently kissing the back of my neck which sent shivers up and down my spine the feeling was so good!

Then she worked one hand down to my ass and slowly began to rub the crack, higher at first but slowly letting her finger tease down toward my waiting pussy.

I bend over slightly as I felt her hand ever so close. The anticipation was killing me by now! Finally I just bent over at the waist and grabbed my ankles letting Julie do what she wanted with my hot cunt!

I shuddered when I felt her finger gently rub the lips of my wet pussy. She rubbed up and down a few times before inserting a finger up me and began to gently twirl it around inside me. Then I felt her hot breath against my ass and pussy. I tensed slightly when I felt Julie's tongue scrape up and down the swollen lips of my hole.

She kept one finger inside me using it to explore the walls of my cunt while using her tongue to seek out and find my clit. Once she located it teased and sucked on it. All of a sudden I squealed feeling an odd but extremely pleasurable sensation from Julie's probing finger. She had found my elusive "goodie spot" and began to massage and rub it while working on my clit.

I couldn't control myself any longer and began to wriggle my ass around on Julie's mouth and expertly massaging finger tips. I was aware that I was moaning but tried to keep it low enough that the guys wouldn't hear. I hoped one of them wouldn't come up or holler ruining my concentration!

Now I decided I wanted to go all the way. "Wait." I told Julie. I then stood up and taking her by the hand led her over to the bed and pushed her back onto it. I then straddled her with my ass near her face. I leaned down between her legs and began to gently lick her pussy lips like she had done mine. We were in the classic 69 position. The smell and taste was different but strangely erotic. She used her hands to spread the cheeks of my ass before burying her face between them to lick and eat my horny cunt. We went at it like a couple of horny bitches for a five minutes or so.

Pulling my mouth off her hot little pussy I whispered that we didn't have much time which seemed to take some of the fire out of our experience. Not that I didn't want Julie to get me off, and I had the strange urge to get her off. But, I knew they guys would be coming up to check on us anytime and I wasn't ready for Jim to see this yet! I didn't want to stop either! A minute or so later, I felt a gentle tap on the ass. "You're right, we had better get back downstairs." Julie said. Giving her pussy one last lick I crawled off her, we straightened up and went back downstairs.

"Did you get Darla doctored up?" Jim asked.

"Yea, she sure did." I responded looking at Julie with a smile. We sat down next to the guys. Jim had made us another drink which he handed to us.

While sipping our drinks the subject of sex came up and the guys were trying to figure out what they wanted to do next. I had gotten off and so had Jim. Julie and Rob hadn't experienced their first orgasm yet. I knew Rob was horny as hell. I also knew Julie was hot to go also! Jim suggested perhaps some two on one action. Maybe two guys on one girl or the two of us on one guy.

As if the perfect opportunity had presented itself Julie softly asked "How about one girl on one girl?"

The guys looked at each other and Rob was the first to speak "Sounds great to me, I've always wanted to watch two women together." "I mean, I've seen it on videos but never in real life."

Jim just looked at me before saying "Well, I don't know whether Darla would agree to that but I'm game if she is!"

Well, there it was. Julie had opened the door and we more or less had the green light to finish what the guys didn't know we had already started.

First however, we had to act innocent and shy about the whole thing so as not to let on that we had already started! Looking at Jim I said "I'm not sure about this and I don't know if Julie would be willing or not?" Smiling at Julie I added "How do you feel about the idea Julie?"

"I guess it would be okay, it would definitely by a new experience for me." "That is provided you're comfortable with it?"

"Oh well!" I shrugged. "Why not." Standing up I looked at Jim "Were do you want us?"

"Sofa is fine." Jim said. With that Rob stood up and moved over to another chair across the room. "You can pull that chair closer Rob." Grabbing the chair the two guys pulled it so that both of them sat just the other side of the coffee table from the sofa.

Julie walked over first and sat down. I followed sitting down beside her. "Now what" I asked with a giggle.

"Just pretend I'm a guy." Julie suggested.

Reaching out I put my arms around her neck pulling her close to me and starting with a warm hug. I then began to lightly kiss her cheek working my way down to her open mouth. I shoved my tongue into her mouth as she did the same and we kissed more passionately than before. I then felt Julie's hand squeezing my tits. I pulled my mouth off hers and turned so that my back was against her tits letting her play with mine, fondling, kneading and pinching my hard nipples.

I reached back to put my arm around her neck as she began to kiss up and down my shoulder and neck. As before it sent shivers of excitement up and down my spine. After a few minutes I turned back around spreading my legs wide so Julie could have access to my dripping wet pussy.

She leaned down to suck my nipples while running her hand down my stomach slowly teasing until she finally reached my hot cunt. She stuck her finger back up me and began searching for that spot again. She then got on her knees on the floor between my legs and bending down, began to lick my pussy as she had done upstairs.

I pulled my legs up resting my feet on the edge of the sofa while shoving my ass closer to the edge giving her easier access to my swollen pussy lips. She reached up with one hand to rub my tits while using the other to explore the inside of my soaking wet cunt. Her tongue felt heavenly as she licked up and down my crack before teasing and sucking my blood engorged clit.

Pulling her mouth off she whispered "Get on your knees for the guys."

I stood up and turning around got on my knees with my ass facing the men. Julie stood up and spreading my ass cheeks continued to lick up and down my crack from clit to ass hole. I felt her little tongue try to worm its way up my ass a time or two sending erotic sensations thru my body.

Julie then pulled back and began to use just her fingers. Spreading my pussy lips she inserted one then two fingers up my hole. She massaged the inside of my pussy walls with her finger tips. I began to wriggle my ass as the feeling became more intense. I also started to moan. Julie knew what she was doing and she was finding the right buttons to push!

"That looks so sexy and hot!" I heard Rob exclaim while viewing the erotic scene in front of him. I just hoped Jim was enjoying the show as well.

After a few more minutes I softly told Julie that it was my turn. We swapped places. Now Julie was on her knees on the sofa and I was behind her using my fingers and tongue on her hot, tight little honey pot. I licked up and down her crack returning the favor as she had done me. I also tried pushing my tongue up her little ass hole but it was too tight to get into. So I concentrated on her clit while running a finger up her tight hole. I do mean tight! I was amazed at how tight she was and wondered how Jim or Rob could get their big cocks in something so small.

I couldn't get enough of rubbing and squeezing her firm ass and used one hand just for that purpose. Julie now began to moan and move her ass around in little circles while I licked, sucked and fingered her. I wanted to get her off and began using more force with my tongue. I would try to stick it up her hole as far as I could then lick up and down the lips. Lastly I would tease her clit. I began to concentrate on her clit while fingering her and rubbing her ass. Her movements became stronger as her ass began to buck and wriggle. She also began to moan louder under my manipulations.

With out warning Julie screamed as her body tensed then shook violently. I knew she had reached her climax and though she was bucking, screaming and shaking I kept my mouth glued to her hot cunt feeling her juices soak my face. When she had relaxed I took my mouth off her cum soaked pussy. Grabbing a towel I wiped Julie's thick cream off of my face.

She turned and sat on the sofa, her body still quivering from the orgasm she had just experienced. I hoped she had enjoyed it! She took a sip of her drink before pulling me to her and giving me another long passionate kiss.

Pulling her mouth free she softly spoke in my ear, "Now it's your turn!"

I then stood up in front of Julie, turned my back toward her and bent over grabbing the edge of the coffee table for support. I knew the guys couldn't see my ass in this position since I was facing them, but at this point I just wanted to cum! They could move around the back of the sofa if they wanted to see. I spread my legs giving Julie access to my hot, horny slit.

Julie had her mouth on my aching pussy right away. I then felt fingers spreading my lips and being shoved up my hole. With eyes shut tight in ecstasy, I blocked out everything but the extremely good sensations racing thru my body caused by Julie's pussy eating and finger fucking. She had her head buried between my ass cheeks licking and eating my hot cunt with a frenzy. Now I began to move my ass around while moaning. It didn't take long until I felt it begin to rise. I wriggled my ass and all of a sudden here it was! I screamed and shook as I experienced an orgasm like none I'ld ever had. I almost fainted as I screamed and squealed in pure delight not caring how loud or who heard it! My body felt like one entire nerve ending and each time Julie touched me I shook and came again!

I had experienced multiple orgasms in the past but none to the extent and sensation of this one. It seemed to go on and on. Julie would lick or touch the right spot and I would scream, shake and cum again and again. It was pure heaven!

After so many orgasms that I lost count, I finally began to come down. I think it was more from exhaustion then anything else. All those intense orgasms had drained my body of every ounce of energy it seemed like. I barely had the strength to stand up. Somewhat wobbly I immediately sat down trying to catch my breath.

Julie handed me a fresh drink and with a big grin said "I think you could use this!"

She was right, I was still weak and shaking all over from the experience. I knew it would take me a while to recooperate from such an intense string of mind shattering orgasms!

"How did you like that guys?" Julie asked.

Rob and Jim both expressed their approval of our little show and I could tell it had an affect on them. Both their cocks were hard as steel rods jutting out in front of them and bobbing when they walked.

The sight of those two hard dicks triggered another desire in me. I suddenly realized I needed a hard dick shoved up my horny cunt! Though Julie had given me a pleasure I had not experienced before, I knew there was nothing in the world like a good hard cock fucking my hot hole! This thought seemed to revive me right quick!

First I had to wait my turn because sometime during the evening, and I guess it was while Julie and I were upstairs playing with each other, that the guys decided they were going to double team us one at a time.

Rob motioned for Julie to sit on the sofa and Jim told me to sit in the chair and relax a while. Rob sat down beside Julie and Jim joined them on the sofa. I jumped up going to the bar to make myself another drink and sat back down to enjoy the show I was about to witness.

Returning to my seat I saw Rob kissing Julie while Jim was playing with her big tits. I then saw Jim run his hand down her smooth belly and disappear between her thighs. She swung her legs open wide. I could see the lips of her tight little pussy were parted and glistening with juices. She had a hand on Rob's cock and the other on Jim's as the men kissed and rubbed her crotch.

The men were extremely horny from watching our little performance and didn't waste much time. Rob pulled his mouth off Julie's and whispered for her to get on her knees. She obeyed crawling up on the sofa. She leaned down and immediately took Jim's cock in her mouth offering her big, firm beautiful ass to her husband.

Rob grabbed her by the waist and shoved his cock unceremoniously up her juicy hole to the hilt! She grunted on to Jim's cock when Rob's stomach smacked into her ass. Her head bobbed up and down while Rob fucked her from behind. She got into a rhythm between Rob's driving dick and Jim's cock sucking. I watched her tits sway back and forth as the men used her at both ends.

I watched intently and grinning inwardly began to wonder which guy would lose it first! It was a highly erotic sight and to my amazement, as many times as Julie had gotten me off, I felt my pussy moisten up. I snuck a hand down and began to gently rub my horny snatch! I was already looking forward to my turn in the middle!

About that time Rob pulled his slick cock out with a plop and I heard Julie sigh upon feelilng her tight hole suddenly empty. "Let's switch!" He ordered.

Jim took Julie's hand pulling her to her feet along with him. Rob relaxed on the sofa. Jim turned Julie facing him and gently pushed her over. She rested her hands on Rob's thighs while sliding her mouth down his cock. Jim spread her legs to the positon that he wanted and shove his big cock up her waiting hole. She groaned her releif again at having her pussy filled.

darla55
darla55
2 Followers