Sexy Re-Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Jim enjoyed this positon and that he wouldn't last long before blowing his wad! He started a slow fucking rhythm at first but couldn't keep it up very long and his thrusts became faster and harder. He was gripping her by the hips and ramming his dick in while moaning his pleasure.

I moved to the side to get a good view of his cock sliding in and out. I marveled at the way Julie's pussy lips stretched around Jim's driving shaft. It was slick and shiny from the juices flowing from Julie's hot cunt. She began to moan louder while trying to keep Rob's cock in her mouth. But as Jim's forward thrusts became harder I could tell she was having trouble keeping her balance.

After a couple more minutes she gave up on Rob's dick and pulling her mouth off began to scream for Jim to "Oh God fuck me!" "Ram that cock in!" She was sqealing, grunting and yelling for Jim to "Fuck me like a slut!" Her sounds of sexual bliss was very stimulating and causing my pussy to ache to be fucked the same way she was getting it.

I saw Rob reach underneath and grab one of Julie's big swaying boobs with one hand using the other one to rub her clit while Jim continued to ram her from behind.

This clitoral stimulation sent her over the top! She began to shove her ass back to meet Jim's forward thrust screaming that she was cumming! Her body tensed then shook violently. I knew she was in the throes of an intense orgasm!

She screamed, groaned and for a second sounded like she was crying as her climax rocked her body. Her clit must have gotten too sensitive as she grabbed Rob's arm pulling it out from beneath her.

Then to add to the experience Jim suddenly tensed up and with a loud groan rammed his cock in with a mighty thrust while pulling her hips back pinning her ass to his stomach while he unloaded his seed up her wide open and waiting cunt!

Julie must have felt his steam inside because she yelled for him "Oh yes baby, shoot you cum up my hot pussy!" "God baby, fill my cunt with your load!" Wirggling her ass around to heighten his pleasure she urged him on until he was completely spent.

His body relaxed before slowly pulling his spunk covered dick out of her fully loaded pussy. She was standing on a throw rug and I didn't care if Jim's thick juice poured out on it. I could always wash it! Julie stayed bent over clutching the edge of the sofa while Jim and I watched his thick, white seed draining out of her freshly screwed hole. He must have been horny as hell because it seemed to keep dribbling out!

Finally I grabbed the towel and stuck it between her legs. She took it and excused herself to the bathroom.

Well, Jim had shot his load and Julie had reached another climax. I was a bitch in heat and was looking forward to being used by both men! But now figured that Rob would have to do the honors alone.

I sat down beside Rob and giggling said "I think they kinda left you out didn't they?" With a big grin he pulled me to him for a kiss.

I grabbed his still hard and throbbing cock and gave it a pump or two. He pulled his mouth off mine and I whispered in his ear. "Do you want to fuck me or would you rather I suck you off?"

"Fuck!" Rob grunted and pushing me back on the sofa, got between my legs and rammed his cock in balls deep. He hit bottom with a thud causing me to grunt loudly.

"Oh yes!" I squealed. "Fuck that pussy hard baby!" Shutting my eyes I pulled my legs up holding them straight up with my feet in the air while he pounded my aching and very wet cunt. "Fuck me and cum!" I yelled urging him to even harder and faster strokes.

The excitement and pleasure I felt had the juices flowing freely inside me and Rob's pistoning cock slammed home with ease!

My eyes were shut tight in lustful pleasure but I sensed that Julie and Jim were watching me being porked like some wild animal! I was grunting and groaning each time Rob's big dick drove deep up my womb.

Then it was Rob's turn as I felt his strokes become erratic and leaning over on my chest reached underneath to grab the cheeks of my ass. With one last shove and a loud groan he pulled me up and held me tightly against him while unloading his thick spunk deep inside the walls of my cunt. His body jerked and I felt the shaft of his spurting cock throb and pulse while emptying it's sweet load! I wrapped my arms around his neck while clamping my legs around his waist pinning him to me allowing him to drain every last drop of his sperm in me.

Only after his body relaxed and he stopped breathing hard that I unclamped my legs and released his neck so he could slowly slide off. "Throw my the towel Sweetie." I instructed Jim who was sitting across from us. He handed it to me. I stuck it between my legs before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"What if I want to watch it come out?" Rob asked.

"You'll have to follow me to the bathroom." I called back. I really didn't think he would but to me surprise, followed me upstairs. "You really do want to watch huh?" I laughed.

I straddled the toilet bowl with my back toward Rob, I leaned forward resting my hands on the wall while spreading my legs. Some of his spunk had run out on the towel but with a slight push it seemed I had opened a flood gate! The thick fluid began to pour out into the toilet. It almost sounded as if someone was taking a piss!

"God, there must be a gallon of that stuff in me!" I thought to myself. Then suddenly remembered that Rob had not gotten off yet like the rest of us had.

When I was able to push the last few drops of his spunk out I reached down, grabbed a handful of toilet paper and gave my crotch a couple wipes before turning around to sit down. "You don't mind if I take a piss do you?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh no!" Rob exclaimed. "But only if you spread your legs a little so I can watch it come out!"

I did as he wanted and after having a little trouble getting it started because of his watching, let go a big stream of yellow water! My face must have shown my relief

as I emptied my bladder which was full from all those drinks. I just looked up at Rob smiling as his eyes were glued to my crotch until I squeezed out the last few drops, wiped off and stood up. Rob gave me a hug. "Thanks!" He said.

We went back downstairs to find Jim and Julie sitting across from each other at the card table. "Playing cards again?" I asked.

"Just talking." Julie replied.

Glancing at the clock I noticed it was around 12:30AM. I wasn't sure if the other three had fucked and sucked all they wanted so I just sat at the table joining Jim and Julie. The guys were still naked while Julie and I still had on or garters, hose and heels.

I had to admit I was pretty well done in and the others indicated that they had been extremely satisfied as well. Rob and Julie spent the night in our guest room and left for home early the following morning.

I hoped that we could get together again in the not too distant future.