Sexy Young Couple in Barbados

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

"I must admit it was a tight squeeze that first time. But John was so gentle. Now with more practice it fits perfectly." She reached over and fondled my cock. "Not only is it big but it's always ready to fuck me. I love it."

"All this talk is making me really horny. Bob is a great pussy eater. It would be a super turn-on if he ate my pussy while you guys watched. Would that be ok?"

Barb and I were at a loss for words. It didn't make any difference. Gwen stood up, peeled off her suit bottoms and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Bob moved between her legs and stuck his tongue between her lips. He continued for some minutes until Gwen clamped his head between her thighs and came.

"Wow, Bob, you must like having an audience. That was wonderful. Barb, do you like John to eat your pussy?"

"That's something we have never done. I must admit we are still pretty naive about sex. But sure looks like you enjoyed it."

"I have Bob eat me every time we have sex. He brings me to a climax. Then I suck his cock a little and then he fucks me. I get to come twice. Poor Bob, he usually only comes once unless we have more time. Then I suck him until he squirts in my mouth. Later when he has recovered he gives me a good fucking. He lasts a long time, which is great.

"John, why don't you give it a try?"

"Please do it," Barb responded as she stood up and removed her panties. Her newly shaved pussy was now on display. I moved between her legs and tried to emulate what Bob had done. I must have done something right as my wife started squirming around. She pulled my head into her crotch, mashing my mouth to her pussy, and came.

Gwen and Bob complimented us. "I'll bet that becomes a regular part of your lovemaking," Bob remarked.

It was late and they dropped us off at our resort. They had one more day off, and we planned to meet for lunch downtown.

"Honey, what do you think?" I asked back in our room. "Did you really like what I did?"

"John, it was wonderful. I knew about pussy-eating, of course, but thought it rather dirty. Not something we would want to do. But it felt so good. But what about you? What did my pussy taste like?"

"Delicious! You tasted clean and sexy. You started leaking as I continued and my whole face was covered with your juices. I wanted to stick my cock into your hole right where my tongue was. You know it's not all that late. Would you like me to do it again? And then you can have my big cock."

I woke up with Barb fondling my cock.

After lunch the four of us went back to our resort. The girls put on their bikinis and Bob and I our suits. Gwen's bar was manned by a fellow who worked part time for her. He fixed drinks and we lounged around the pool under umbrellas. Both girls looked very sexy.

"Thank you for last evening. We not only had a good time but it was very educational," Barb started the conversation.

"Watching you guys was so erotic. We were so turned on. I had no idea pussy eating would feel so good. It felt great and will be a very nice addition to our lovemaking. We even did it again when we got back to our room. I'm embarrassed that we are so naive when it comes to sex. We enjoy what we do but it's now obvious there is more."

"What do you do when you're in bed?"

"We kiss, we cuddle. John massages my breasts and licks the nipples. He fondles my pussy, sticking a finger in to get me wet. Then he puts his cock inside and we have sex. Missionary position, I think it's called."

"Do you suck John's cock?"

"No, she's never done that," I responded.

"Oh my, there's so much more you guys can be doing. They say variety is the spice of life. Sucking his cock definitely needs to be on your list. Different positions. Doggy style is our favorite. Either with me laying on the bed or on my knees with my butt in the air. The nice thing about doggy style is that you can do it almost anywhere. In the kitchen, bending over the counter. Kneeling in front of the sofa. Even standing up.

"Another good position is with you on top, either facing John or facing away. You control the action. Another position is spooning, where you are on your side and John snuggles up behind. And then, of course, there are toys."

"Toys?" "Dildos. John can push one into you while he is playing with your tits. He can fuck you with it as he eats your pussy. You can pretend some guy is fucking you while John eats. Exciting."

After more discussion Barb and I decided there was much still to learn. We would have some exciting times ahead. After dinner we changed back to swim suits. It was now dark and the pool was mostly deserted. We decided on the hot tub.

"I always feel so naughty in this suit," Gwen commented. "I feel the same way," Barb responded. "On display for anyone to see what I got. But you like it, don't you John?" "Yes, very much. You have a beautiful body and I don't mind Gwen and Bob, or anyone else seeing it. And besides, you guys certainly saw it all last night," I said with a laugh.

"Bob and I were talking. We put on that demonstration last night, Bob eating my pussy. As you probably figured out by now we are exhibitionists. We weren't sure if you would be affronted by what we did. I'm glad you didn't get mad. And as a result you now have a fun addition to your lovemaking. At the risk of being even more forward we would like to put on another demonstration."

"What do you mean," Barb asked.

"You told us you use the missionary position. Only the missionary position. Bob and I decided that after four years of missionary sex you were ready for more adventure. We propose to have sex, doggy style, with you guys as an audience. Nothing better than visual demonstration, like last night. What do you think?"

We were silent for a moment. I thought to myself they want to get in bed with us. Nope, not going to happen. But it would be exciting to watch them actually have sex. Afterwards, when we talked, Barb said she had had the same concern. She would like to watch his cock go into her pussy since she really couldn't see mine when we did it.

"We just watch, right?" Barb said. "Yes, be our audience," Gwen confirmed. We nodded agreement.

Back in our suite Gwen and Bob stripped off their suits. Bob sat on the edge of the bed with Gwen at his feet. "First I'm going to show you how to suck cock," she explained to Barb. We sat together on the adjacent love seat as Gwen demonstrated her technique. "Barb, you can do this just to get John warmed up. Or you can keep going until he comes. Best form is to take his cum in your mouth. Since we are going to fuck I'm going to stop now."

She laid face down on the bed and spread her legs. Bob moved between and used his hand to massage her pussy, running a finger up and down her slit and into her hole. He positioned his cock head at her opening and pushed in an inch. Ten strokes later he was fully embedded in her pussy. He reached a hand under her tummy and played with her pussy and clit as he stroked in and out. His tempo increased and soon he was squirting his stuff deep into her pussy. A moment later she shuddered and came. They stayed coupled for another minute before he pulled out his partially limp cock. Her pussy was still open and gapping with fluid seeping out.

We were mesmerized. It was so erotic. Gwen and Bob were obviously in love and they shared their lovemaking with us.

"Would you guys like to give it a try, show us?" Gwen asked. We both shook our heads. "I'm afraid we're far too conservative to have sex in front of others," Barb answered. "It was very exciting to watch and it gives us more ideas to try. But I agree with Barb. Hope you understand," I added.

"No problem," Bob responded. "It was fun doing it with an audience." They cleaned up and left for their place.

We may have been too shy to do it in front of them but we sure enjoyed doing it when we were alone. Barb sucked my cock a little. "I'm going to have to practice at this," she apologized. "Honey, it felt good. Let's fuck doggy style." We were so keyed up by their exhibition that it took little time for both of us to climax. We agreed that doggy position was even better than what we had been doing.

The next afternoon we strolled down to the pool. Gwen was working the bar. She had a big grin, equaled by our big grins. "You guys must have had fun after we left." "That we did," Barb responded with a grin and glance at me. "We had no idea Barbados had such institutes of higher learning."

Gwen laughed, "Bob was ready to go again when we got back to our place. He likes an audience."

We sipped our drinks and lounged by the pool. Later I went back to our room to get a book to read. Two guys had pulled up lounge chairs near ours and were making conversation with Barb. She later told me she had been naughty. After noticing their interest, she went into the pool and splashed around for a few minutes. Then with her suit now transparent she walked past them to her lounge chair. Sitting down, she spread her legs slightly. She figured I would be back in just a moment so no harm in teasing them. I sat back down and they moved away.

"Gwen invited us to their place this evening," she said. "I don't want to go. I'm not sure what would happen. Pussy eating the first night. Doggy fucking last night. I think they are not just exhibitionists."

"I have wondered the same thing. Maybe they want to swap with us. Bob stick his cock into you while I do Gwen."

"You wouldn't want to do that, would you?"

"Of course not. My cock is the only cock that's ever been in your pussy. And I wouldn't want to put mine anywhere except in you."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I think guys are different about sex. She is very good looking and I saw how she looked at you. Ready to eat you up. We need a refill. I'll tell her we can't make it."

We had three more days in Barbados. Our time was spent mostly lounging around the pool, having leisurely meals, and making love like rabbits. We put our new education to immediate use and had a great time. Each afternoon fresh from fucking we went back to the pool. Gwen greeted us with a warm and knowing smile. She said we were very lucky to have each other and don't change a thing. We wholeheartedly agreed.

All too soon our honeymoon was over and we focused on our new careers. The next six months were busy but delightful times. We made love every night and at least twice a day on weekends. Her sexy body never failed to turn me on. We did it everywhere in our apartment and even snuck in some fucking out on our little deck. We waited until late at night but the risk of neighbors seeing us added to the excitement. Young and in love, that we were.

"Honey, I went to the doctor today," Barb announced one day after work. I was immediately concerned, what was this? "We're going to have a baby!" I was going to be a father. Life is good.

We continued to have sex for the next three months, but decided to hold back once she had a noticeable bulge. Her pregnancy went well and we soon had a beautiful baby boy. Barb naturally was occupied with caring for Robert. Several months went by and I was hoping we could soon resume sexual relations.

"John, I'm just too tired. I don't get much sleep at night, what with Robert waking up every two or three hours. Changing diapers, feeding, it's almost too much. And then I start back to work in another month. I'm worn to a frazzle. You don't appreciate what I'm going through. Sex is the last thing on my mind."

I tried to understand. But understanding didn't relieve my horniness. I regressed back to my teenage years and started jerking off. OK, she just needs some more time.

Two months later I tried again. "Not now, John. Work was really frustrating today. That old bitch doesn't like me. She criticizes everything I do. I don't do it right; I don't do it fast enough. I'm lazy, etc., etc. She may be my supervisor but if this keeps up I'm going to tell her off. I mean, wasn't she ever young? I'm still learning, trying real hard. And then she criticizes what I wear. There's nothing wrong with my clothes. Same as all my friends. I look good in them, my body's almost back to where it was before. Some of the guys are even chatting me up. But she thinks I should wear stuff like her. God, she must be forty, an old bag."

I went into the other room without saying anything in response. It had been five months since Robert was born and almost a year since we had sex. A guy can only wait so long. A couple of girls at work were being rather friendly. I loved my wife but ...

Barb took Robert and went to visit her parents. The house was suddenly empty. I stopped after work at the pub near work. Janice, one of the two girls I mentioned, saddled up to me. I bought her a drink and we found a table in the corner. She was very attractive and I found myself wondering what she was like in bed.

"How come you're out and about tonight, John? Don't you have to get home to help with the baby?"

"Barb and Robert are visiting her parents for the weekend."

"You're going to think me too forward but you sure don't seem to be very happy. Beautiful wife, new baby. But you seem all doom and gloom. Forgive me for butting in but something's wrong."

"My wife is always tired, never has time for me. God, Janice, we haven't had sex for a year." There, I blurted it out.

Janice put her hand on my arm. "That has to be hard. Do you think, um, that she might be doing something on the side, you know, a lover?" "Not Barb, no, I don't think so."

"John, take me to your place. You need a good fucking. We can have fun this weekend. Just sex. Then when Barb gets back maybe things will be back on track." I had never cheated on my wife. Never even thought about it. I looked at her and nodded my head.

"I'll leave first. I have the old red Escort parked on the side. Wait five minutes before leaving."

Our clothes flew off. I wanted to stick my cock in so badly but decided Janice deserved more. So I moved between her legs and ate her pussy. "John, that feels so good. Don't stop. Oh, don't stop..."

It had been a year. I worked hard at it and she pulled my head into her pussy, coming with a shout.

"Damn, John. No one has ever eating me like that. Usually I get only a few licks. You are great."

I positioned my cock at her hole, pushing just the head inside. With each stroke I went deeper. "How big is your cock? It feels huge. God, it's filling me up." I continued to go deeper with each stroke until I bottomed out. "Stay still, John. Let me get used to your size. You're deeper than anyone has ever been. Ok, now, but go slowly."

We fucked for at least ten minutes and came almost simultaneously. I filled her with a year's worth of cum. A few minutes later she took my limp cock and started rubbing it. It started to grow and she pulled it to her pussy. Our second time was more leisurely, I wasn't so keyed up.

We spent Saturday in bed, experimenting with various positions. We showered together and went out for lunch. Back at my apartment we continue the sex.

"Your cock feels so good in me. I hope you like it too." "You are a very sexy girl. I still feel guilty doing this, but ... "

"John, I want you to do something now. Eat my pussy." "You mean now, with my stuff inside?" "Yes, you owe me. Please do it."

I hesitated. Her pussy was red and engorged. Some liquid was leaking. I slid down her body and tentatively touched her pussy with my tongue. It didn't taste any different as when I ate her earlier. I pushed my tongue between her lips and licked.

"Feels good, John. Keep going. Do you taste your cum yet? Let me push a little out." The taste changed. My cum. I kept going, lapping it up. She shuddered as she climaxed. I was glad that I could please her. She said I was the best.

Sunday morning, we had our last romp. Barb was due back midafternoon. Janice and I agreed this was a one-time thing. Something I needed.

My wife seemed in much better spirits. She said she had a good time, it was nice to get away. For the first time in a year we made love that evening. It was a good start. Barb visited her parents almost every other weekend. They were only three hours away.

"John, I got a text from Gwen. You know, the bartender down in Barbados. She and her husband Bob have invited us down as soon as we can get away. We have earned vacation. We can stay at their place so it wouldn't cost us much. I really would like to go. It would be a great get-away."

"I suppose. But you know what happened on our honeymoon. They had sex in front of us. And wanted us to also do it. We declined, of course, and suspected that they wanted to do more."

"Yes, that kind of spooked us. But my figure has come back from the pregnancy. And you are quite the stud with that big cock of yours. I wouldn't mind showing off. It wouldn't have to go beyond that." A date was set.

I was pleased with a sudden renewal by Barb in sex. We had sex several times a week. She seemed to be particularly anticipating our vacation. Her parents agreed to watch Robert.

************

"So glad you guys could make it," Gwen gushed as Bob shook my hand and grabbed our bags. "You will have our guest room again. After you settle in we can walk into town and get something to eat."

They had a large home with pool. After lunch we put on swim suits. The girls wore their tiny bikinis. We sipped on blue margaritas.

"Gwen, Barb, why don't you get in the pool for a bit," Bob suggested. "Honey, you just want our suits to turn transparent, don't you?" "Yeah, why not? OK with you, John?" "Sure."

After a short dip the girls strutted around us. "See anything you like?" Barb brazenly asked me. She wiggled in front of me, showing off her almost nude pussy. "Or maybe you prefer Gwen?" She pulled Gwen to me. Her pussy looked equally enticing. I was astounded by my wife's antics.

"Honey, I'm really horny," she pulled me out of my chair. "I want to fuck you." "Can we watch?" Gwen asked. "Sure, why not."

Barb quickly shed her bikini. "Hurry up, John. Show them your big cock." I pulled down my suit and it sprang to attention. "Gwen, isn't that a great cock? Just imagine all of the going into my pussy. Do you think you could take it all?"

"Barb, what's gotten into you. Behave!" I couldn't believe the change that had come over my wife.

"Eat me, honey. Eat my pussy. Stick your tongue into me." I didn't delay and was soon lapping away. Gwen and Bob sat near the bed watching our efforts.

Barb came in a surprisingly short time. I lined my cock up with her hole and pushed. Two strokes and I bottomed out. We fucked for some ten minutes. She came a second time and I followed a minute later. Our audience complemented our performance.

"Now us," Bob said as they joined us on the king sized bed. Gwen sucked his cock. Barb and I watched as they fucked doggy style. Gwen reached over and grabbed my cock. "Can you get it going again?" she asked me. My wife looked down as Gwen stroked my cock. I thought she would stop her but didn't.

"Barb, is it alright if I put his cock into me? Do you mind?" My wife didn't answer, just stared at my now erect cock in Gwen's hand. Bob pulled out of his wife and she positioned herself on top of me, ready to lower onto my cock. I looked at Barb and she nodded. Gwen's pussy was very tight but eventually accommodated all of my cock.

Bob moved over to my wife and offered his cock to her. She pulled it to her mouth and gave him a blow job. He quickly came and filled her mouth. He then ate her pussy until she was satisfied. She watched as I blasted deep into Gwen's pussy. She pulled off of me and spread her legs. "Eat my pussy, John. Finish me off."

That evening after dinner Barb and I were exhausted and slept soundly. We awoke as Gwen and Bob joined us in bed. We cuddled a bit and then took showers, Gwen with me in their shower, Bob and Barb in the guest shower. I fucked Gwen in the shower. After drying off we returned to find Bob's cock deep in my wife's pussy. Gwen fondled my limp cock as we watched my wife take only her second cock ever. When my cock stiffened we joined them on the bed.

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers