Sexy Young Couple in Barbados

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three days were filled with sex. Any inhibitions we might have brought down to Barbados were thoroughly wiped out.

Our flight back was uneventful. We drove to Barb's parents and picked up Robert. I think they were glad to see him go. Taking care of a small baby is not that easy as they were reminded. Back home we were like horny newlyweds as we relived our experiences. Barbados was the best thing that happened to us.

Barb visited her parents about every other weekend. I took care of Robert. I didn't mind her going, gave me some time to myself. And she always was horny when she returned.

************

"John, I went to the doctor yesterday. My routine follow-up. There's something I need to tell you. I have gonorrhea. I'm so sorry. My doctor said I needed to tell you so you can get checked."

"You have gonorrhea? How could that be? Did you get it from Bob in Barbados?"

'No. It's my fault. When I visited my parents that first time, I ran into Joe. You know, Joe from our old crowd. Anyway I had been really feeling blue. I enjoyed his company. I laughed for the first time in months. We went to bed together. Twice that weekend. And we have been together every time I go back."

I was stunned. My wife was having sex with one of our old buddies.

"I think I'm in love with him," she added. "Anyway, you need to get checked out. We'll talk some more."

Yes, I guess so.

Clean bill of health, my doctor said. Well, that's something. Naturally we stopped having sex. It would not be safe until the antibiotics work. Regardless, we were finished. One way or another.

A week later, Barb had a new announcement. "John, I'm going to file for divorce. I still love you but not in the same way as I now do with Joe. I'm planning to move up to St. Paul in a couple of weeks."

"What about Robert? What about our son?"

"I want you to have custody. Ever since I got pregnant something changed in me. A part of me seems to resent our baby. My doctor said I'm trying to retain my youth. Whatever. Anyway I think it would be best if Robert stayed with you."

I guess I really didn't know my wife at all.

During the next two weeks we had very little conversation. Barb said the divorce paperwork would be coming soon. Since we had almost no assets, the settlement was of minor consequence. I would have custody of Robert, she would have visiting rights, two weekends a month. She packed up her belongings in her car and left. And that was that.

My co-workers commiserated with me. I went to bed with Janice a number of times. We were friends and we both knew it wouldn't go further. But the sex was good, really good. Cindy called. Sorry to hear about Barb, that kind of thing. She stopped by one evening and we fucked. We laughed about the time when she and the others showed their emerging breasts and we showed off our cocks. And our first time with sex. We were both virgins. God, how naïve and inexperienced we were. If only we could go back to those innocent times.

Cindy was between boyfriends so she and Janice kept me satisfied in bed. We knew this was temporary but it was good.

The Barbados couple contacted me. They were surprised to hear about Barb and me splitting. They promised to stay in touch. I had a standing invitation to come visit. I was out of vacation so that wasn't an immediate possibility.

A couple of months later Gwen called. She said her older brother's daughter, her niece, was coming down for the summer. Gwen said she was a beautiful girl and smart. Maybe someone I would like to meet. I worked extra days and managed to string together three days off. That plus a three-day weekend would make a trip possible. Barb's parents agreed to watch Robert.

"We are so glad you could come," Gwen and Bob said as they met me at the airport. Candy arrived yesterday. She knows you're coming. Don't worry, we didn't tell her about what we did last time." Candy, short for Candice, was indeed a very pretty girl. Tall and slim, sparking blue eyes. Gwen had prepped Candy as to my divorce.

I could easily fall in love with this girl. I recognized that I was in a vulnerable emotional state but Gwen and Bob helped. I figured this was Candy's first visit to Barbados so we could do some touring. She and I held down the Jeep's backseat as we bounced along. Over margaritas Candy said she had just graduated from U of M with a degree in computer science. Definitely smart, this girl.

The second evening we strolled along the beach in our bare feet. It was a beautiful, perfect night. Gwen and Bob were hand-in-hand ahead of us. About midway Candy took my hand. A little further we stopped and we kissed.

The next day Gwen had to man the pool bar and Bob was back at his hardware store. Candy and I met out at the pool. She wore a rather modest bikini but it was obvious her body was very sexy. We spent the afternoon under umbrellas. Gwen fixed margaritas "on the house". She later told me she made them exceptionally weak.

The last evening of my stay Gwen and Bob turned in early. Candy and I watched TV and snuggled on the sofa. I felt like a teenager trying to cop my first feel. Candy helped. She placed my hand on her breast and kissed me. We played around a little and then, hand-in-hand, went to my room.

She said she was not a virgin. In her freshman year a teacher's assistant seduced her. She had sex twice but felt she was just being used. It felt dirty. One other sexual experience since then.

I removed my clothes, my cock sticking out. Candy stared. "You can touch it," I suggested. She tentatively stroked it. "Now take off your clothes." She hesitated when it came to her panties and then quickly pushed them down. "Candy, you are beautiful. Simply beautiful," as I admired her body.

We laid down and I gave her gentle kisses. A few minutes later we were making tender love.

In the morning I awoke with a hard-on nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I moved gentle against her. She stirred. "That feels nice. Would you like to put it in?" She spread her legs and I found the right spot and pushed. We spent the next twenty minutes making gentle love.

I had to get ready for my flight. If only I could stay longer. I didn't know how but I planned to return. Candy was a terrific girl and I had to keep her.

I talked every day via Skype to her. Bob had an idea. Barbados was a small island and network technicians were in very short supply. He nosed around and said if I wanted, there would be work for me here. He sent me some job notices and I submitted my resume. Two weeks later I already had two offers, paying more than my current job. A work permit was no problem due to my technical skills.

I submitted my resignation with two weeks' notice. My boss said he could probably get me a raise if I would stay. I explained that I had met a girl. He understood. In short order Robert and I were headed to Barbados.

Candy and Gwen met us at the airport with big hugs. I was going to stay with them long enough to get settled in the job and find a place. Robert was now one-year-old and Gwen found me a nanny. Candy moved into my room, the guest room. That evening we shared our love.

"I'm so glad this is working out, John," Gwen said when we had a moment alone. "Candy is a terrific girl. You should marry her." "She is great. I want her to have some time with Robert and see how that goes. I have to make sure for his sake. By the way, I have not told her about our previous time together. That's old news."

Candy took to Robert immediately. She helped out, even the messy stuff that comes along with a one-year-old.

Several idyllic months went by. We found a small apartment in town. "Candy, what if we got married?" I blurted out one day. "Oh, John, I have been hoping you would ask. Yes, of course, I would love to be your wife."

"Robert is my son and anything I do has to be right for him too. Do you think you could help raise him as a step-mom? We would try to have kids also but Robert would have to be just as important in our lives."

"He is a great little kid; I love mothering him."

We talked more and decided to get married. The wedding was held three months later in Barbados. My parents came. I invited Barb's parents because of Robert but didn't expect them to come. They did and were pleased that their grandson would be part of a loving family. It seems that they had a falling out with Barb and now realized I was the good one in the relationship.

One evening a month after the wedding Gwen invited us over to their place. We shared many margaritas. "Ready for the hot tub everyone?" Bob announced. "We didn't plan for that," I said with regret. "No suits."

"That's ok, no one will see but us." "I don't think so," I responded, thinking of Candy. "It's ok, John. I've already shown them everything I have," she slurred.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah, well, you see, this is the second time I came to visit. Last summer we spent lots of time in the pool and tub, sans suits. I didn't mind and it was exciting. Real exciting," she giggled.

Gwen quickly spoke up, "maybe we should talk about something else, Candy. You've had a lot to drink."

"John won't mind, will you? Anyway I was in the hot tub with Bob and Gwen. Bob stood up and showed me his hard cock. I was taken by surprised but we had been drinking and I thought 'what the hell'. Before the night was over Bob fucked me and Gwen ate my pussy. I had a fun time. We got together regularly that summer. We could do it again, John, if you like."

I felt sick to my stomach. My new bride had a history, one that even included incest. I went to my room, my bride followed me a few minutes later. I wanted to say something but she was out of it, drunk.

I awoke the next morning and made my way to the kitchen to fix some coffee. Candy was still sleeping it off. Gwen joined me.

"I'm so sorry, John. We took advantage of Candy that summer. She was so naïve, so innocent. In many ways just like Barb was. We hoped what happened could be buried in ancient history. You are a great guy and Candy is the girl for you. She makes a wonderful wife. Just don't let her get drunk."

My life is upside down again. "She's not what I thought she was."

"Oh, and who did you think she was? Some Madonna on a pedestal, untouched by mankind?"

"No, she said she wasn't a virgin. I accepted that. But having sex with you and Bob. You're her family!"

"John, settle down. Don't say or do anything that cannot be undone. Candy is NOT family. She was adopted as an infant by my brother. They didn't think they could conceive. A year later Candy had a baby sister. So, no, she did not have sex with her biological 'family'.

"And don't you go getting all holier-than-thou. You and your wife had sex with us. Barb was your wife and you let it happen. Later you said it reinvigorated your sex life. You let, even encouraged, your wife. How bad is that? Candy wasn't married last summer. She was just a nice girl who was belatedly learning that sex could be fun. Don't be a hypocrite."

I was stopped short by her outburst. Yes, Barb and I did those things. Just as bad if not worse.

"John, go take a walk on the beach. Let Candy get up. No doubt she will have a splitting headache. Come back at lunch time. Be nice. Later you guys can talk. Don't screw this up. She's a terrific girl."

The walk did me good. I was over my anger. Gwen was right. I was a hypocrite. Not only had Barb and I played with them but I kept it a secret from Candy. If anything I was the one who had to be humble. Candy was sitting at the kitchen table not looking so good. Gwen looked at me with concern which turned into a small smile. She recognized I was getting back on track.

"How you feeling, honey?" I asked. "Terrible headache. I didn't realize I drank so much. Don't even remember going to bed."

She went back to bed and slept until midafternoon. Gwen, Bob, and I sat by the pool and quietly chatted. They told me more about last summer. Candy's seduction in her freshman year badly affected her. She felt dirty and guilty and didn't even date for two years. Her father encouraged her to come to Barbados. Gwen explained:

"We had a pool party one Saturday. Lots of people. The drinks were flowing. Candy looked beautiful in her modest bikini. She was surrounded in the pool by three or four guys, having a great time. One bold guy cupped her breasts. Another boy replaced him, until all four had their feel. Candy was flushed as she sat back down by me.

"Looks like you have several admirers," I observed. "She nodded and blushed. A little later back in the pool one of the boys came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. She laughed and fought back. He moved one hand to her crotch and massage her pussy through her suit. Candy let it happen for a few seconds, then pulled away. She left the pool and went inside.

"I was concerned and followed her in. She was laying down on the guest bed, still in her bikini. She was crying. 'What's wrong,' I asked. 'I'm such a slut. Did you see? I let him rub my pussy.' 'Yes, I saw. It's ok Candy. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. Don't feel bad.'

"She cried and said she just wants to be normal, to have sex with someone and not feel guilty. 'It felt really good when he rubbed my pussy. I wanted to pull down his suit and have him fuck me right there in front of everyone. Of course I didn't. I couldn't. God, can't I ever have normal feelings about love and sex?'

"While we talked Bob joined us in the bedroom. 'Candy, would you like Bob to make love to you? He would be really gentle. No guilt.' She looked up at me and nodded. 'Take off your suit and show us your body.' I kissed her and then caressed her body with my hands. I pushed her legs apart to give me access to her pussy. I kissed and licked for several minutes until I felt her relax.

"Bob scooted up between her legs. 'Do you want Bob to make love to you? Do you want his cock?' She nodded again. "Take his cock, put it at your pussy. Bob slowly penetrated her nearly virginal pussy. Some minutes later Candy was thrashing about, having her first ever climax. Bob pulled out, stuck his cock in me and finished up.

We left Candy and returned to what was left of our party. Later after everyone had left Candy joined us. She was all smiles. 'Thank you for what you did,' she told Bob. 'That was so wonderful.'

Candy joined us in our bed on many occasions that summer. She was a different girl displaying a confidence and self-assurance that had been missing. That's the girl that attracted your attention."

After dinner Candy and I walked the beach. She half-way remembered saying something about last summer and that I got upset. She cried as I filled her in on the details. I shushed her and told her about Barb and me.

"We did the same thing, Candy. My wife and me. I should have told you." I gave her a brief summary of our activities. "We liked it, a lot. It was exciting, particularly for my wife. She had been a virgin. Bob's cock was only the second ever for her."

"And it didn't destroy your marriage?"

"No, quite the contrary. We were really naïve about sex. We only had sex missionary style. Gwen and Bob taught us about blowjobs, doggy style, eating pussy, spooning. We graduated from kindergarten to college on that trip. Back home we practiced what we learned. We spent lots of time in bed."

"Did you like fucking Gwen?"

"Yes, very much. She is very sexy. Her pussy was tight, almost as tight as yours."

"And Bob, what did you think when he put his cock into your wife? Did you watch?"

"Yes. It was highly erotic. Barb reached down and pulled his cock to her pussy and told him to push it in. I watched it go deeper on each stroke. At that point I pushed into Gwen. We fucked simultaneously, side by side."

"Would you ever want to do it again? I mean, you and me with them?"

"I don't know. The sex was very good. It was fun. I suppose if you wanted to, we could."

"I don't think so. I like your cock too much to share, even with Gwen."

We made passionate love that evening. I couldn't help but visualize Bob's cock going in and out of my wife. Was Candy thinking similar thoughts? Time would tell.