Shade's Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped that in just to see the kids scratch their heads. Who's Clarence? Honey, he laughed! Yaay! Wait, he what?

Apparently Cai was pleased with ... whatever I was. Kim put the toilet seat down. I stood in front of Cai while she draped a big ole white tablecloth looking thing over my head. It felt like it covered most of my body. Only my head showed. Oh, there are arm holes. Kim slipped an arm through one; I found the other. Cai tied a soft sash around my waist to cinch it off. They led me to the front room. Kim hurried to her bedroom to get dressed. Yup, she'd been naked through all of that.

Cai was deep in thought apparently. I tried to take stock of my body. I snorted saying that. Things tugging, things poking, things tingling ... every which way but loose came to mind! Right turn Clyde! I think it was an orangutan.

Dressed, Kim had to hustle. She grabbed my raincoat and threw it over my shoulders. The two button thing was annoyingly familiar. We scurried to the elevator, then to the car. Kim hurried to the office. All this and all I know is 'paint.' Trick or treat anyone? I giggled. Kim looked. I stuck my tongue out at her. How mature!! Kim hustled us out of the elevator. In Shade's office, the raincoat was removed and I was told to sit, carefully, on the couch. Cai hurried out of the office with Kim and her satchel in tow.

Shade finally came to sit next to me. Her kiss was hot and tender. Oh lord I can't ... not after what Cai did. "Shade, you turn me on and I don't think that's good after all the prepping Cai did." She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. I shrugged. This was her deal. I did lay my head on her shoulder.

I don't know if they passed quickly or slowly but the minutes passed. Shade stood and said, "It's time." She kissed me, took my hand, and led me to the conference room. Some sort of contraption had been set up on the floor on a big plastic liner. It seemed to be a put together piece. Rather than explain it, I'll explain me ... and how I fit into the puzzle.

Because I 'towered' over them a small stool was on the plastic. Kim unfastened the sash from my waist. Cai drew the table cloth over my head. I heard her sharp tone. Shade blushed; Kim giggled. Um! Cai came around, went to a knee, and dabbed at baby with cotton balls. Good news and better news. Baby is dry and it felt sweet!!

Back on the stool, Cai fastened loose restraints to each wrist holding my arms high and wide. Stepping down, she moved my feet to the exact position outside of the 'feet' of the metal device. I got it. She wanted my feet apart so that whatever she'd do would make the intimate parts of my inner thigh, and more, easily available. Dear god!

Just as all this was going on everyone from the office wandered in. Every single one stopped, stared, looked at one another, then Shade, then back at me. What can I do but smile? I did notice they were all in costume.

Shade said to the quickly filling room, "Ladies take your seats. We'll be starting shortly." They did and she did.

"Happy Halloween everyone. I love your costumes. I think you'll all agree we like Destiny's the best." Jaws dropped, mine included. Oh! I noticed there was one holdout on the costume front. Yup! Stacy. You won't be surprised if I tell you my eyes sought her out first. She never made eye contact through the whole thing. I thought back to what she'd told me. Had she been under the desk when this afternoon and evening was being planned? God I hope not lover. But her stony silence told me she'd been an unwilling party to it all.

"I've hired a professional, experienced body painter to decorate my Destiny ..." Yes, she said it just like that! "... in her costume. Cai is wonderful. You see the contraption she's hooked Destiny to. It's to allow her to paint what needs to be painted in the exact order she determines. Cai, please begin." Kim translated, Cai bowed and began.

I'm not going into a lot of detail on the doing. I don't understand it, had never experienced or dreamed of it. I can speak to what it felt like and how I felt during it all. I've taken quite a bit of time to write, re-write, and edit this. I hope I do it justice ... for your sake! After all, I tell you my tale because ... shrug ... I hope you feel what I felt, see what I saw, cry when I cry, and ... um!!

What I saw of it depended on where she was painting. It might have been anticipation, could have been the unknown, was most likely how soft the brushes were, and I know it was the eyes on me. Their eyes ate me up. Their costumes? Giggle. Let me tell you about the painting first. Then I'll tell you about the hijinks amongst my fellow workers!!

With all those eyeballs on me I was in a state before the first bit of paint coated my skin. I spoke of brushes ... yes, there were spots that soft bristles caressed. There were other parts where the paint was sprayed. Then there was the layering.

Everything from the soft plastic things on my feet to just below my knees was painted a bright red. After each water-based coat was applied Kim used a hair dryer, set low, away from my skin, to accelerate the drying process. A bright coral blue was applied from my hips to just below my knee. All this happened apart from me. I saw eyes watching me, looking at each other, eyeing me. The non-verbal communication was as enthralling as their eyes on me. I saw fast blinking eyes, lips being licked. Shaky hands took sips of beverages. Whispers, giggles and more were exchanged.

I made eye contact with Shade. Dear god. Her face was already flushed and we were barely fifteen minutes into it. From what I saw she only had eyes for me. I made my eyes as soft as possible, mirroring how I felt, and tried to give her what I saw in hers. She smiled. Oh yay! While this was going on I felt dabs and swishes with the soft bristles ... I'll do my very best here. Think a thousand eyelashes blinking on just one spot. That was how feathery light the bristles felt as they glided over my skin. I could only guess they were evening out whatever minor flaws Cai saw. Have you ever loved your lover with eyelashes? Has she? It's so tender, barely felt, making it all the more intimate. Judge Ito break! Wink!

Cai appeared to feel good about the blue. She went back to the boots and, after the tape, painted a white vertical stripe up the front and at an angle from the high point of the 'boot' to and around the back of my leg. All coordinated with the blue. Much of the white was done with the brush. It sure felt fabulous!! I did my very best not to tremble. And this was not my most sensitive skin. No, that was higher on my inner thighs and on the very inside at the intimate delta and in the scoop of my hips. Swirls of the soft brush were not unlike my lover's soft tongue. Goosebumps elbowed each other like Filene Brothers brides-to-be for space on more than my legs!! Yeah, for a non author that one brought a smile to my face!

Once the blue over the hips was finished to her satisfaction the brush was called on. I have no idea how many she used. A white outline was painted just above my pubic bone that went from front to back. Another was painted maybe an inch beneath. It scalloped sharply down over the dip of my hip to my pubis. Now I understood the spread legs and the rest. Yes ... over, under, around and through if you will. Kim did her thing with the hair dryer. The room wasn't chilly but the dryer, while far enough away to not be hot, was warm enough to contrast with what chill there was in the room. My nipples screamed in both pain and delight.

Cai had already begun to paint my torso. Oh it was paint alright. This base covered every last little bit of everything above the pubic bone. Thus the term 'base.' My hair may have been short but Cai made sure not a strand got in the way of her art. Fuck my hair!! The base, from here to eternity, (wink!) is what I want to talk about. Now I know why my arms, nearly dead from lack of blood flow, are where they are. The brush came in to play as well. Thank you god! When you've got girls like I've got girls there's skin that needs ... special attention. Cai said something to Shade. She stood, came in front of me, and held my breasts by those infernal plastic things while Cai brushed gold paint on the underside of my breast. One Cai was satisfied it dried thoroughly she painted the skin on my torso beneath my breast. All the while Shade's hands cupped my breast. Got the picture? My eyes never left hers and vice versa! Shade got the better of the deal. She got to hold my breast; I got to not squirm, not cum, and not blush.

While Kim wielded the dryer, Cai wielded the sweetest instrument of lovely tension I've ever known and I fucked Shade with my eyes. I kid you not!! I told her how hot she made me, how incredibly sexy I felt with everyone looking at me, and how intimate this was -- all with my eyes. Hers were hard to read. She seemed excited yet guilty about me being on such complete display for every last one in the room. I was way beyond caring about that!! Enough about Shade and I loving each other with our eyes. Back to Cai making love to me with her paint brush! I finally figured out what that skin tone was that covered so much of my upper torso. It was Shade's. Not dark, not light, but a very light shade of not quite yellow, not quite brown. Her skin is as intoxicating as every other damn part of her.

Cai made sure every little bit was just the way she wanted it to be. I glanced at the clock. Dear god -- it was already after one. It felt like no more than thirty minutes!!! Astounding! Cai went off on a lengthy tangent that took a full thirty seconds. It felt like the old saying, 'Ten pounds jammed into a five pound bag.' Hands flung here, there; fingers slipping over flesh high and low. Pinching this, caressing that, not a bit of it sexual ... and I tingled with every damn touch.

Moving ahead ... Cai felt the torso was complete. A good bit of tingly flesh, from just above my breasts to just above the soon-to-be panty line, was painted gold. After it dried to her satisfaction (and mine!) the paint brush laid on a coat of red just above my hips, on my tummy, winding their way close to, but not to, my back. As Kim's dryer did what it should, the brush laid thin black lines ... too many, too long ... and every bit of it was beyond delicious. Stacy looked up every now and then. As the pattern became complete, her eyes widened. I caught the slight turn of a smirk. I love you baby. I'm okay with this. It's fun and I'm enjoying being eye candy for the office.

Speaking of which!!! Give an office full of women one of their own on display and they do what they do, especially decked out in their own costumes. Let your imagination run on that point!! Yowsa! It was amazing how they paired up. Revealing too. I caught Shade's eyes. Amused was the word. The ever-present eye!

I flitted back to Stacy. Her face had lost all emotion. Had she seen me look at Shade? Honey, you know the score!

I wish I could say my arms got some relief. But between the first skin tone base, the gold being overlaid, the red being painted on, and random black on and around my breasts (all pointing to my nipples) I could see why Cai still had me in the desperately uncomfortable position.

Cai used the stool for this next. Bobby pins in a plastic container were produced. Kim held the container; Cai pinned hair on my forehead back. The brush painted my forehead, one side then the other. A different color (red), a different brush and more painting was done on what felt like my nose. Kim used the dryer standing on the stool. Cai used a brush to paint black lines on my tummy. I couldn't see. I had been told to keep my chin up, eyes straight ahead, head still. Cai spoke, exchanging places with Kim. Satisfied that my forehead was dry she used the brush and black paint to highlight the star (It felt like a star) and the other paint.

Kim stood on the stool dryer in hand. She made eye contact often. She registered amusement, excitement and arousal. I guess it's pretty hard not to feel something for a naked woman so close to you. Her arousal was evident.

My hair is short but, once Cai was satisfied her artwork on my forehead was completely dry, it was put into a hair net. Cai told me (again) to keep my neck still and my head high. She painted my neck, red, front to back. She painted something directly on my throat. I had to put my head back and my jaw up to help keep the skin taut. It tickled!

I nearly cried with relief when my arms were released from the cuffs. Kim held my left arm above the elbow and my hand rested on her fisted hand. Cai painted maybe eighteen inches of skin from just above the wrist up in a shiny silver. She moved my arm so that she could paint all of the skin. Once satisfied, Shade held the other arm and hand as Cai painted there. I still had to keep my neck high so I couldn't look at her.

I could feel Shade's presence. I wanted to see the finished product. I knew what the costume was but not how I looked. I felt sexy as hell. I needed a kiss, wanted to give Shade a kiss, and needed to go potty.

After dabbing at the paint on my neck with yet another cotton ball I was told I could move my head. Each arm had a big red star painted on a forearm. The sisters took turns with the dryer. Once the cotton balls pronounced me dry I lifted my arms high; spread my legs wide and Cai did a full body inspection of every last inch of me. The clock on the wall said that a nearly impossible four hours had been spent transforming me from Destiny to Wonder Woman.

For the first time all afternoon Cai smiled, nodded at Shade and spoke. "Only one thing left to do." Yeah don't I know it! The pussy and ass devices were removed first. I was so turned on after all this time I worried that Cai's completely non-erotic touch would send me into orbit. Fortunately it did not. The daunting task of the suction cups covering my precious pearl and still-throbbing nipples was ahead. No way to minimize the damage so the next best thing was done. Cai, Kim and Shade each took one and they were all removed at the same time. I nearly crumpled in pain, shock, and from the orgasm that screamed through me. The pain was overwhelming as blood rushed where there had been none. I still can't explain why but the pain served to heighten the blinding bliss of my orgasm. All three of them did their best to keep me on my feet. Shade was crying; maybe because I was.

I whispered "Bathroom" in her ear. She kept her arm around my waist and led me through the door to the nearby ladies room. She pushed open a stall and helped me sit. Modesty? Are you kidding me? She stood and kept watch while I peed. Oh lord, the blessed relief! I worried terribly about wiping and messing up the paint. But I did and it was fine. Well, okay, I didn't really wipe, I dabbed, kind of like Cai and her cotton balls.

I didn't mention them much did I? They were so soft against my intensely sensitive skin. I can't imagine a woman reading who's not nodding. The thousand eyelashes? Think how many cotton balls she used, how many are in your average store bought bag. I didn't keep count but I bet she uses a whole bag per body and I'm not that tall. I digress.

After I washed and dried my hands I kissed Shade like we hadn't seen each other for weeks. I could feel amusement in her kiss. I didn't give a hoot. I did, however, want to see what I looked like. So I stood back away from the mirror. Holy mother of god! I looked a little like an Oriental Wonder Woman. The skin tone I mean. The costume? Oh dear; I don't know what or how but it was simply fabulous. I looked at Shade with eyes that spoke of later.

"Four hours getting painted and you want to know about taking it all off." Destiny needs to work on the whole inscrutable thing!! The books I read talk about cops, criminals, and lawyers and what they call 'tells.' A term, as I understand it, from poker. I had to laugh. I thought back to that Friday in July. Shade pushed all in with a bluff. I tried to figure out if she was bluffing, made the mistake of getting angry, and signed a year of my life away. She laughed so hard I had to hold her up when I told her what I was thinking! God I hate her. I'm smiling like the village idiot too!! Go figure.

Shade led me back to her office. Kim and Cai were there, talking on the couch. Cai, ever the artist, wanted to check me out yet again. Shade 'helped' her, much to Cai's amusement. Kim was laughing watching me struggle.

"Cai wants me to tell you that you're among the very best of her subjects. She hopes you enjoyed it as much as she did." Shade was smiling as she told me. I looked at Cai. All five feet nothing of her was beaming with pride. I did what felt right. I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a kiss. I guess that shocked her. She stiffened, didn't open her mouth when I offered my tongue. I held the kiss and didn't push. I felt her relax. I didn't make it too long. That didn't feel right. But I wanted to communicate that I enjoyed it. It was the most exotic and unusual experience I'd had.

I'm not telling anyone to go find themselves an Oriental chic and get body painted. If I wasn't with Shade I never would have met Cai. She truly is an artist, uniquely gifted. To me, at least, she's every bit the painter as someone who puts oils on a canvas. She had the entire costume in her head. Did she add personal touches? I have NO way of knowing nor do I care. I loved it, I looked fantastic, and I let her know with my kiss. She did blush!

I needed a nap, I needed some food and there was still the little detail of whatever Shade had planned for tonight. I'd been so wrapped up in all of this I'd forgotten about the rest. My tummy screamed its displeasure. Thankfully I had a raincoat. Okay, this was one time I wouldn't mind riding up twenty three floors, naked, without a coat! There, I said it!

Kim and Cai rode in Kim's car. Shade promised me that she had instructions on how to rinse all of this off me after whatever tonight was. I tried but she wouldn't even give me a sniff. About the party. Shade promised me that Kim would make dinner. I was too hungry. I made an English muffin, smirked and put grape jelly on it. I brought it to the couch where Shade was. She looked at in and laughed.

"You are such a devil Destiny. I couldn't stop laughing. Kim was mortified."

I shrugged, smiling. "I knew you'd be coming out of the bedroom after dressing. It seemed like a pretty funny way to have some fun at your sister's expense! I pretty much knew you'd pick up on what I'd done and have her do exactly what you did! And I liked it." We shared a hearty laugh about it all.

Shade was curious about the nipple and pearl thingies. I know - the professional writer. I shrugged and did the best I could. She did tell me she and Cai had talked about what would happen when they were removed. Cai had warned her she'd seen other women react the way I did. Clearly, the decision to do what they'd done had been agreed to in advance.

"You don't mind that we decided to do it that way do you honey?"

"As much as it hurt, that's how amazing the orgasm was Shade. I don't even want to think what it would have been like to have had Cai take them off one at a time." Shade's eyes were intense as I'd responded.

She smiled, nodded, and said, "Okay good! Then I'm glad we did what we did. Thank you lover." She teared up. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you. It was such a turn on watching you being painted. I could see on your face and in your eyes how much you liked it." Oh yaay!! "In a room full of women it felt like there was only you and me." Oh my god!! That is just what I felt through so much of it all. Yeah, I'd seen how everyone else reacted. I let it wash over me, excite me. I was on display but didn't feel exposed. Can you understand? I felt beautiful, feminine and sexy. Oh my god yes. Sexy! Only four, no five, had seen completely nude. I think. Never mind; anyway, that didn't matter. I loved it. I had no idea what the night held but I didn't care one little bit. I looked forward to it.