Shade's Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I'm editing this. I wrote how many had seen me nude. I laughed. I hope, dear reader, you will appreciate the irony. My 'new normal' only took into account my 'now.' Everyone and everything from before was distant, irrelevant.)

Kim did come home and made dinner. The sisters giggled as I devoured it. Shade reminded me of tonight without giving me any idea of what was ahead. The only thing that tempered my appetite was her lips on mine. Yeah, I got a chuckle writing that. Amazing what a heart can help a girl understand (learn?) about love.

I really did need to get some rest. I didn't think sleep was a good idea plus I wasn't sure I could. Shade told me we had to be at the party around 7 pm. I wanted some quiet time. We agreed that I would lay out on the bed while she showered and dressed. No, I was sure I didn't need a nap. She kissed me and insisted on pulling the sheet over me. I heard the water run in the shower and smiled, thinking of the afternoon.

I was on stage, nothing but a single spotlight on me. I heard the music and could feel the vibe of the crowd pressing in and around me. I was dancing to the music; it was slow, steady, with just the right amount of bass. I felt beautiful, knew every eye was only on me. I tingled, every nerve firing deliciously. I couldn't see faces; didn't care. I felt their eyes devour me. It was erotic; I was limber, loose and free. I was Wonder Woman, on stage, dancing for a crowd. I heard screams as I ran my hands over curves, dips, cupping my breasts, slipping fingers down my hips, teasing, covering pussy and moving suggestively, swaying, licking my lips, thrusting my hips. I felt her eyes on me. I couldn't see her but I felt her. She wanted me. I lost everything but her. I knew others wished for me to be theirs. She was to be the one this night. She moved toward the stage. I felt it build. When she kissed me I would explode. I would be hers. Her eyes never left mine. She came closer still. Please hurry!! I want you to want me!

Out of the darkness she came. Oh my god she's so beautiful. I was still moving, hips swaying, touching, alive, praying, begging with my eyes for her kiss. A kiss will set me free. A kiss will release the fiery ball of energy sitting on the launching pad, waiting for the firing sequence. She came to me with her knowing eyes. No words needed! She put a hand on my face. I bent to her gorgeous face, she kissed me. Ignition sequence begun; we have liftoff!

"Destiny honey, why are you screaming? Are you okay baby? Oh god ... Kim!!" What? Why is Shade here? She was taking a shower! Where am I? I was in the middle of an orgasm and Shade's calling for her sister. Why? Love me baby. Shade was crying. "Destiny, you were asleep. It must have been some kind of bad dream. I'm here lover. It's okay." I pulled her to me, desperate to make love to her. I kissed her, hands roaming over her body. Just love me. Please Shade. She pulled away from me. What? "Honey talk to me. You're scaring me."

I was so frustrated, so horny. And I didn't understand why she pulled away from our kiss.

I told her about the dream. That I'd seen her in the throng, saw her eyes, felt her presence. I saw the understanding come into her eyes. She smiled as I told her how I wanted her to come on the stage. That, though I didn't know who she was, I knew she was the one who would set me free, give me what I needed so desperately. I tried to tell her the rest of it but her mouth stopped me. She kissed me. Oh my god she kissed me. It was my turn to cry. She heard me. She knew!! Oh yes ... you're here, I'm here. Please, please Shade. She did. Details? Oh no. This was just for us!!

As we lay together, after, I smiled as I thought of hearing the door open and close. Poor Kim. Twice in one day. Shade no doubt knew what I did ... the party. THE PAINT! We both eeked, she looked and relaxed. Oh thank god.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed yet another chapter of a rather long tale. Plenty more coming soon!

This chapter is dedicated to Someone very special - LVS!! And Her cmS!! What was written about Libby is so close to my heart for reasons known to S/so F/few. The tears in my eyes are real. My contempt for those who abuse others for fun and/or profit? Hell hath no fury!! "If It Hurts, It Isn't Love" is more than just a book!