All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 14'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Sad

:*(

I hope there's a happy ending for all of the couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Noooooooo

Please don't kill Ian...Please Please Please

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
What?

You're a fabulous writer and I've enjoyed this story from the beginning. However, your introduction coupled with the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter left me confused and more than a little frustrated. Of course it's still unclear, but I'd hate to see Ian killed off as he's a main character. It's also YOUR story and I respect that, too.

I anxiously await the next installment to see how this unfolds. And as always, thanks for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I hate it that authors do that to!! There is no reason to kill anyone. I am sure you can come up with some other way. By the way. If the father is older ect... I think he should come save his boys!!! For once let him show how much he loves them! I know you CAN DO THIS!! PRETTY PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm not sure whose going

and hopefully this will be revealed in the next chapter. Finn? Simon? Ian? Isabelle? Your writing is top rate, even if I don't want the events to unfold as they are. It really is a story of shadows and light, and this is definitely one of the darker chapters. Write on and bring us back into the light.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
This chapter is NOT for the faint of heart or frail of stomach.

But very well done.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

the last comment has put me off.? i will read it when its day light.? lol

Muadib89Muadib89about 7 years ago
Not A Homophobe

I`m not a homophobe but please for fuck sake place a warning at the beginning of the 1st chapter that this story is a gay one. I don`t want to read gay porn, and after getting hooked with the story I find myself either abandoning a good story with out knowing its end, or having to read GAY PORN !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Indicate if there will be a homosexual scene, love the story but now I'm weirded out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous