All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 19'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
Loved It!

The perfect ending to a wonderful story!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Loved This Story

I was so happy to see that you continued and finished it. I loved the ending, but then I'm a hopeless romantic and need my happy endings. Thank you for sharing. And please continue to write more!

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 15 years ago
thank you thank you thank you...

... for finishing up this story and -finally- posting this last chapter! I loved this story! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stories.

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Happy ending. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I just randomly picked this series and I have to say I'm glad I did. It was a great story and I read all 19 chapters in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. Keep up the great work.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
great story...

i loved this story but there were a lot of lose ends like what happened with the grandfather...is there going to be a sequel to this to explain this or is this in the version we have to pay for?

kittyhawk555kittyhawk555almost 15 years ago
Even the second time around was just as good!

Thank you! I loved these characters, and enjoyed reading it the second time as much as I had the first. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic Story

I absolutely love this story. I can find no fault with it and am sure it will be a success. Hope to see more stories like this from u. I especially love the parts with Finn and Simon. May be u should write some gay one too!!!!

Heavenly_gurl09Heavenly_gurl09over 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

This story is great. One that i would gladly buy. Please know you have a gift and i hope you continue to write more.

yudawnn29yudawnn29over 14 years ago
Just one thing missing.

I know that weres and vamps couldn't have children, but if by some miracle she got pregnant.. that would have been the best..

SjimmSjimmalmost 14 years ago

really liked this story, it is a bit different to the other stories. You have a nice fluid way of writing, Credit to your editor as well. It is great to see stories with so much care taken in the proof reading. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

an excellant story from beginning to end - thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you

missymoemissymoeover 13 years ago
Great Work

I really enjoyed this series, from start to finish, it was wonderful. Patiently waiting for your next submission. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it feels unfinished

sooo many things left unanswered, like her were-history, her grandfather/grand-daughter relationship, just to name a few...

really would have liked to see some more from John as well...the whole pru story could have been fleshed out nicely...

and is she soooo hungry on her wedding day because she's preggers!? that would be the best! little were-vamp babies! ooooooo!

or is it just cuz she starved herself to fit into her wedding dress like most bride's? lol !!

nice story tho, really sucked me into the whole thing!

i didnt even mind the gay male sex scenes, and thats totally not my thing lol - fully hetero female here : D

two very enthusiastic thumbs up Emerald_Dragon!!

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
Awesomeness!!!

The was a really great story & I loved it! I would have to agree, the story does feel a little unfinished. Perhaps you could continue of with Ian & Isabella, or about Maxwell coming back into Isabella's life, or even a side story with Simon & Finn.

Overall, I loved all the characters, except Pru (she was a major bitch & awesome @ it), & I loved how the story ended with a happy ending.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
It was

ok but the ending feels unfinished. Once again I have to comment on the luv sceans and how graphic you were with Finn and Si but not Ian and Isabelle. I truly think you should make this stories sceans for the two more graphic as you do for Finn and Si.

Cheers

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

This was a great story but i do agree that it feels unfinished. Maybe she needs to deal with her grandfather and see where that goes.

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago

Great read!!! But i need more... What about her grandfather? Do they end up having a baby?? Please write more!!! Love it

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Two words.....

EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
I'm not usually into vampires (well, Brad Pitt being the exception)

I started Chapter 1 before I realized ... but decided to continue reading simply because I like your writing. You care and it shows. (I had this epiphany while reading the outpouring of comments to your "How to Survive Depression" :-) ) Anywho, for someone not usually into vampires, I read every word, every chapter and loved it! It's a wonderful story with a warm fuzzy feel-good ending. Now about that little "Psych!" with Finn's death...

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
and it does not feel unfinished

C'mon people, don't ya get it? They lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved every chapter hope to read you again soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
C+ effort

Really not the worst I’ve read but full of holes no back stories no family history POV from other characters this is so loose unlike the Ian tight ring piece please rewrite and add more depth

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Read every chapter, loved it. You had me for a second with Simon dying but I'm so glad it turned out happily ever after. Thanks 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous