Shadows and Light Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you inside of me," Simon whispered, pulling Finn up and into a gentle kiss.

Finn grinned. "Just don't think that you are going to get out of returning the favor later, handsome," he told his lover.

"I can so manage that," Simon told him, capturing those laughing lips in a deep kiss.

@@@@

In true tradition, Ian carried his laughing bride over the threshold and into his apartment.

"Are you sure you don't mind that we are putting off our honeymoon until September?" he asked her, walking into the bedroom and kicking the door closed behind him.

"Ask me one more time and I will change my mind just so I have something different to say," replied Isabelle, stripping off his tie one handed and tossing it over her shoulder.

She leaned in to Ian's earlobe and gave it a soft bite.

Growling Ian stood her by the edge of the bed and reaching around her he pulled her zipper down. Isabelle's dress slid down her body, a pool of silk and taffeta around her feet.

Ian ran his hands slowly and gently over her naked breasts and down to the white garters holding up her stockings. Her skin was so soft. His breath caught at the sight of her nipples contracting into little hard peaks and he slid his hands up to fondle her breasts. Isabelle moaned as he started flicking his thumbs over her nipples.

"Get on the bed, Isabelle," he said more harshly than he intended. He wanted her, God how he wanted her, writhing and begging for him.

Isabelle glanced up at his face and smiled. Very slowly she turned and climbed on to the tall, four poster bed. Deliberately thrusting her bottom into the air as she crawled into the center of the bed she glanced over her shoulder at him.

"Are you going to join me?" she asked in a come-hither voice, "or would you like a show?"

Panting, Ian was already stripping off his clothes, tearing buttons in his haste. Naked he pounced on her, using his weight to pin her to the bed.

"Mine," he growled as he began to kiss her, "all mine, forever mine."

His tongue explored every inch of her mouth and sweet lips. He was wild now, his hips thrusting between her widespread legs. Isabelle shifted her hips and the tip of his throbbing cock slid inside her. He could feel how wet she was, how ready. Groaning he pushed deeper into the slick heat and moaned again as her stocking covered legs pulled him deeper.

With her arms pinned above her head and Ian's cock buried inside of her, Isabelle gave herself over to the absolute pleasure of being taken. She relished the feeling of Ian clinging so tenuously to his control as he plunged in and out of her. The feel of his hard body on hers and the feeling of his chest hair rubbing against her chest was maddening and she bucked her hips up. She needed more; the delightful friction inside of her grew to a burning ache.

Clinging to the last dregs of his control Ian moaned as he thrust into Isabelle's softness. His hands buried themselves in her silky hair as he kissed her over and over. He could feel her nails raking his back even as she called out his name. He could smell her: the overpowering smell of perfume, sweat and sex.

Licking and sucking her neck he could feel the need to feed rise up inside of him. Heat and hunger warred with his need to prolong the pleasure. He bit down tenderly, gently and was pushed over the edge into blinding pleasure as he tasted Isabelle's blood.

Isabelle convulsed under him as the combination of Ian's body pressing her down into the bed, his cock caressing her insides and the pleasure-pain of his bite was too much. The world blurred to white sparks of pleasure and she climaxed over and over.

Sometime later she came to. Ian was holding her close and caressing her gently. A 'hmmmm' of contentment escaped her as she burrowed closer into his chest. This was where she belonged: in this bed, in these arms, in his heart.

"I hope you're not too tired, love," Ian whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm, why is that babe," she replied, running her fingers through his chest hair even as her legs twined themselves around his.

"It is a husband's duty to see how many times he can make his bride come on her wedding night," he told her, pressing kisses on her face.

Isabelle giggled.

"That sounds like fun," she told him as he pulled her over so she was stretched out on top of him. "There is only one problem with that," she said as she propped her chin in her hand and smiled down at him.

Ian cocked an eyebrow at her. "What problem is that?" he asked.

Isabelle's blue eyes twinkled at him. "I'm hungry. Do you think we could order some take-out so I have the energy?"

Ian laughed, and after he had fed his bride proceeded to make love to her all night long.

@@ The End @@

Thank you so much for your patience in waiting for this last chapter. I went through I don't know how many rewrites to get it exactly right.

Just to let you know I am doing a general rewrite of this entire story and I am going to post it on eXcessica.com. I don't want to pull the original chapters from Lit so I won't. I figure if people are going to pay for the story they should be able to read stuff that hasn't been seen before.

I do have some ideas for a sequel but it will be a while coming. Right now there are a few ideas roaming around in my brain that need to be thought out for a while before I can start writing it.

Thank you again for all of the good comments left and the votes. It is nice to know that there are people as attached to my characters as I am!!

12