All Comments on 'Shadows of Resentment Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
simple baeutiful

what a lovely ending to this terrific story very much enjoyed the story thank you for posting it .

beastman0969beastman0969about 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

You did an excellent job bringing all the characters together. I loved reading from the beginning to the end. Please do me a favor and write another heartwarming story. You had me in tears. You have a great talent that deserves to be shared.

ajasco1905ajasco1905about 12 years ago
Don't like the ending

This chapter has spoilt the whole story for me.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago

Very nice ending! Things seemed to have worked out for everyone involved. Good Job~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great ending but...

Sad that Darius got the short end of the stick... Maybe it would have been better if Deidre finally accepted him, or if not then he found someone else. I know that he royally fucked up, but he should still have a shot at happiness...

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Well done

You tied it up nicely. Darius losing Dee was interesting. There are a lot of story possibilities here. Derrick and Dawn for one!

Thank you!

M1

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Bravo

This was such an excellent ending for a wonderfully written story. Thank you so much for tying up all the loose end of everyone. This is a five star plus ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope you plan on writing all the others stories...

I would love to read about Dee, Darius, Derrik and Dawn, and Gunther. Please keep writing.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Great ending. I'm glad that there was a happy ending for most of them. Well, I still think that Darius should have gone to jail for what he did to Cameron, but he ended up alone because of his actions, so I guess that is punishment. Well Done!!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

where was Sierra? more more more!!! keep it going

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago
A Good Read

Great story. I'm glad that Sierra and Cameron got their happy ending. However I sure would have like Jake Smythe tk have suffered more. As to Dawn and Derrick I want to read more about them. A story on this couple would be nice.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story! I could stand to read atleast 20 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cop out

I feel like you wanted Darius to be happy but caved into the pressure of everyone wanting him to go to jail. He was angry and it was an accident. He thought he had hurt his sister and he reacted. No, that is not the behavior of a mature individual, but wasn’t he a teenager? Teenagers are known for making stupid decisions. Didn't Cameron do the same thing...beat a man unconscious? Did he get time? Did anyone ask that he get time? Or did I miss something skimming through the story in an effort to find something entertaining in this teenage-drama fest?

chyaraskisschyaraskissalmost 11 years ago
sad

So often in this story you had me crying from all of the emotions being pulled from me.

I am sad, it seems in the end Darius has been ostracized from the group however minutely.

In the story, you made it seem as Darius and Dee, were making a go of it.

So, is he the one who can never find happiness with Love? or is he forever punished?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pissed

Why the hell doesn't Darius deserve to be happy >:((( he paid for her fucking mistakes !!!!! I'm so pissed off :(

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
A Strange ending.

It seemed a bit surreal to me.

First off, I was satisfied that Darius effectively ended up alone. It was much more than he deserved - he should have ended up in prison for a long time. Glad that Dee and Jason got back together. She deserved someone much better than Darius.

Derrick and Dawn. I'm disappointed about this couple. She is way too good for him. He's still an arrogant prick. I mean, really, the way he reacted to Gunther the first time he saw him and didn't have any idea who he was. Where does he get off on the protectiveness? Like I mentioned previously, he's a bully, just like his twin brother.

Cam & Sierra. Looks like they are good for each other, but they should have moved away from the rest of these idiots.

Just MY thoughts on your story, IR2R. All in all I liked it, and applaud you for your efforts. Lord knows I could never write like that. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories