Shadows of Resentment: Dawn and Derrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Gunther came in for a short visit and accompanied Dawn to the gym one night. While they were at the gym lifting, a young woman who had expressed her interest in Dawn once before approached her again.

Dawn politely but firmly, refused the young woman's advances. The woman's companion took offense to her partner's interest in Dawn. So when Dawn was lifting the 350 weights, she deliberately distracted her causing her to drop the bar. The side of one of the weights, clipped her forehead effectively knocking her out.

She was rushed to the hospital immediately. Gunther was beside himself. She bled profusely. Gunther stayed in her room until she awoke.

The next morning, Cameron had a session with Dawn, but Dawn didn't come in. This was strange, but he figured that if she missed today, maybe she had something important to do. He didn't worry too much.

However, three days later, Dawn hadn't returned to work. He asked one of the nurses if she was she on vacation and the nurse told him, that Dawn never used her vacation days. Now Cameron was really concerned. Dawn never missed work. Something was wrong. So, he called Derrick.

Derrick heard his phone ring and saw that it was a number from Parkview.

"Hello." Derrick answered.

"Hey, Derrick, it's Cameron. Have you talked to Dawn? She hasn't been at work this week and I've never known her to miss." Cameron rushed explaining to his friend why he called.

Derrick instantly became concerned. "Let me call her and I'll get back to you."

Dawn, baby, please pick up Derrick prayed as her phone rang and went straight to voice mail.

He'd been so busy trying to finish up his course work that he had not called her in a couple of days. He missed her, but they both had work that was important. Now Derrick was really worried.

Realizing that Cameron was waiting on the other line, Derrick decided to end the conversation and tries to locate Dawn.

He called again. No answer. Her phone rang several more times and she still did not answer. Derrick immediately grabbed his car keys and headed for the door.

His brother, Darius saw him rushing and realized he was upset, so he joined him on his quest.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong, or do I have to guess?" Darius asked his frazzled brother.

Derrick didn't answer. He was calling Dawn and she was not answering her phone. The longer his calls went unanswered the more agitated he became.

Finally having seen enough of his brother in this state Darius pulled the car over and stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing? We don't need to stop. We need to get to Jackson right away, something's wrong with Dawn." Derrick yelled furiously at his brother.

Darius finally understood the gravity of the situation. He knew if something happened to Deidre or his girls, he'd go ballistic. Pulling back onto the interstate quickly, the two young men sped towards Jackson. Within an hour, Darius was pulling in front of Dawn's house.

She wasn't home. Derrick was headed to a neighbor's when a strange car pulled into the yard and an extremely large buffed man got out.

What the fuck is this? He wondered. How does this guy know Dawn?

Just then the guy walked to the passenger side of the car to help Dawn out. He had to practically lift her out because you could tell that she was somehow injured.

Derrick rushed to the car. "Dawn, baby, what happened?" he asked.

Dawn was shocked. "Derrick, what are you doing here?"

Derrick ignored her and went to help her from the car. Muscle man stopped him. "I've got her buddy. You wouldn't want to hurt her would you?" he added chuckling.

Derrick turned on the big man, but Darius intervened. "Derrick, let him help her and I'll help you get her things from the car."

Muscle man helped Dawn into the house while, Derrick and Darius brought in her things.

"Hey, Loverboy, she needs to take some pain pills. Bring her a glass of water." Muscle man ordered.

Darius said. "I'll get the water. You go into the bedroom with him and help get her into bed. Maybe we can ask him what happened after she's asleep."

Derrick walked into Dawn's bedroom and found Muscle Man tucking her in.

Muscle Man gently kissed her on the forehead, gave her two pills and the glass of water Darius brought in, before the three men exited her bedroom.

"So, which one of you is Derrick?" Muscle Man surmised as he addressed the two men standing in his sister's living room.

"Who are you and what happened to Dawn?" Derrick demanded advancing on the big man.

"Derrick calm down." He begged his brother. "Listen to what the guy has to say first."

Muscle man chuckled, "I like you. You're just the guy my sister needs. She told me about you the last time I visited."

Her brother, he's her brother, Gunther. Thank goodness!thought Derrick relieved. Dawn told Derrick about Gunther when they spent some time together one weekend watching movies. It was obvious from the way she spoke about him that she idolized her big brother.

Frowning Gunther continued, "Damn newbies, they never listen. If I can have my way that asshole won't be using that gym anymore after this."

"What happened to her, Gunther?" asked Derrick in a calm controlled voice. He calmed down tremendously once he realized the guy before him was not a love interest and that he was not the one that hurt her.

"Sorry, we were at the gym working out to get ready for a new competition next month." Gunther explained.

"Weightlifting is very competitive and a lot of the people in it will do anything to win, even juice. A new girl joined the gym and decided to hit on Dawn when we walked in. Her girlfriend didn't like it and caused Dawn to drop a 350 weight, which clipped her on the forehead." Gunther said angrily.

In actuality Gunther was terrified. There was so much blood and he thought he'd lose his sister. The bitch that hurt her need never cross his path again because he would not restrain himself a second time.

"We were in the hospital for a couple of days, and they just released her this morning. She's off work for a few more days, but she should be fine. Anyway, someone needs to stay with her for a couple of days at least until she's back to normal." Gunther sighed with relief.

He looked at Derrick and could tell from the look on the guy's face that he was a goner. But that didn't mean he trusted him. He'd been taking care of Dawn since their parents died and he was twenty-one, and he would continue to do so now.

"I'll stay with her." Derrick stated as he glared at her brother daring him to protest.

Gunther looked at the man before him. Just because his sister had shown some interest in the guy didn't mean he trusted him. "Thanks Derrick, but I've got it. Dawn will be fine."

Derrick crossed his arms and he and Gunther stared each other down. Darius stood on the side and watched the exchange. He knew that Derrick had as much of a protective streak as he did, but he managed to keep a tighter rein on his emotions.

Even when they were kids, Derrick tempered his hotheaded behavior, but where Dawn was concerned it became clear that he had to intervene to make sure his brother didn't do anything rash.

"Derrick, go check on Dawn." Darius suggested. Derrick knew his brother was trying to diffuse a potentially volatile situation so he excused himself and went to Dawn's room to check on her.

Darius spoke to Gunther as soon as Derrick left the room. "Gunther, I know you have no reason to trust either of us. But you know my brother is a good guy and he genuinely cares for your sister."

Darius took a breath, "Don't you want her to be happy? I believe he will make her happy. Let's get out of here for a while and let him take care of her"

Gunther stared at Darius for a moment and hesitantly agreed to give Derrick and Dawn some time.

When Derrick returned from Dawn's room, the two men informed him that they would be leaving for a little while and Gunther asked him to look out for his sister. Derrick was relieved, because with them gone he could now make sure his love was really alright.

Derrick sat in Dawn's room and watched her sleep. Her beauty amazed him. The fact that she did not know how beautiful she was stunned him. She began to stir and he moved over to her quickly.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" he asked as she opened her gorgeous grey eyes and looked at him.

Stretching and yawning, Dawn asked. "What are you doing here? Where's Gunther?"

"He had to get to work and I told him I would stay with you. Are you alright, baby?" he queried.

"I'm fine, but my head hurts." She answered.

"Let me make us some lunch and then I'll give you your pain pills. Now lay down and relax. Let me take care of you." Derrick cajoled.

"OK" Dawn replied. "Derrick, can you help me up? I want to sit in the living room so we can talk while you fix lunch."

"Sure." He answered. He went over to the bed and helped support her as she slowly walked to her couch. He held on to her tightly marveling at the feel of her muscles rippling under the edge of her skin. She turned to sit a momentarily pressed her breast into his chest and Derrick was a complete goner.

He wanted this woman, but he realized that he wanted her as his wife.

Once Dawn was seated, Derrick gave her the remote and went in to the kitchen to finish preparing lunch. He brought her food and placed it on a small table in front of her.

He sat and watched her eat. Dawn noticed he was staring and became curious. She stopped eating.

Derrick moved over to her on the sofa and kneeled in front of her.

"Dawn, look at me." Derrick commanded softly. "I know, we've only known each other for a few months, but I know enough to know that you're it for me. I love you. I love you with all that I am; all that is within me"

Taking a deep breath, he persisted. "Dawn, I want to spend my life with you, I've never known anyone like you. You're it for me, girl. Will you stay with me? Give us a chance." Derrick asked softly.

Dawn was speechless. She never expected someone who could love her so completely, yet a part of her was still afraid Then she looked into his eyes and knew he was bearing his soul to her. She didn't need time, or promises, or flowers. She just needed him. Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"Derrick, I really care about you to. But it's too soon right now to talk about marriage. I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I figured I'd just be alone.

Men, in the past... well let's just say it wasn't promising. After Brian left, I figured... You changed all of that for me. You see me as a woman, not some freak. I love you, Derrick.

When the time comes I will gladly stay with you." Dawn exhaled on a breath as she propelled herself into Derrick's arms. He held her tightly thinking, Thank God for creating this wonderful woman for me.

At that moment, his phone rang. It was Cameron. Derrick answered and Cameron shared his plans with him. Derrick was overjoyed.

"Congratulations, man. I knew you two would be good together. Hopefully soon, I'll be making my own announcements." Derrick explained as he stared at Dawn longingly.

Cameron knew his friend liked Dawn and he wanted to encourage him. "You guys just started dating, give it some time. One day we'll be planning your wedding, too"

"I know. It will happen. Dawn's it for me, but we'll take our time. No hurries. Chuckling Derrick added, "Now, Darius needs to up his games. He's got to convince Deidre to marry him. She keeps turning him down.

Dawn and I talked about our relationship and have agreed to simply love each other. We will be getting married one day when the time is right and she graciously agrees to be my wife." Derrick told his best friend.

"Wow, congratulations, Derrick! Take care of her now and let her know we miss seeing her." Cameron concluded before hanging up.

After hanging up the phone, Derrick smiled at his good fortune. He was holding in his arms, the woman of his dreams.

"Hey, was that Cameron? I've got to call Parkview." Dawn moved to pick up her phone. Unfortunately, she felt a little disoriented so she decided to lie down for a moment. Derrick noticed and immediately sprang into action.

"Hey, Baby. You need to lie back down. Let me help you." Derrick said moving to carry her back to bed.

"No, I want to stay in here. I want to lie on the sofa with you." Dawn insisted.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. Rest." Derrick whispered as he held her close. Dawn drifted off into a light nap.

Derrick held her close, inhaling her fragrance, and eventually falling asleep himself. He awoke to the feel of someone kissing him.

Dawn awoke on Derrick's chest and for the first time in a long time she felt secure. She raised up and looked into his handsome sleeping face. He was beautiful and after there earlier conversation, she knew he was hers.

So she kissed his lips gently and then buried her face in the crook of his neck. His essence was so powerful that he had to taste his skin, so she nibbled, nuzzled, and suckled on his skin.

His hold on her tightened as his body began to respond to her machinations. Then he woke up.

Dawn looked up and found her gazed trapped by the fire in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Derrick!" she whispered. Then he kissed her with a ferociousness that clearly defined that she was his.

Slowly he kissed her neck, collarbone. Then he took a moment to remove her top exposing her magnificent body to his hungry gaze. This moment was for her. He would love her now leaving her no doubts as to whom she belonged.

Caressing her breast, he gently nibbled on her erect nipples before covering them with his hungry lips. While nursing on her breast, his hand slid between her thighs to the part of her that was wet, willing, and waiting to be touched.

In anticipation of his touch, Dawn spread her thighs giving him access to her inner most being.

Derrick stroked the dark hair that covered her mound as the scent of her arousal became more pungent as his exploration of her body continued.

Parting her engorged nether lips, he slowly inserted his fingers inside of her. He then loved her slowly until he felt the tremors that were building deep inside of her.

"Derrick, please" she whispered.

Quickly changing his position, he kneeled between her thighs. He gazed upon her treasure as she opened to him. Extending his tongue, he licked her burning hotbox.

She screamed. He continued to pleasure her with his lips, tongues, and fingers until she fed him her sweet nectar upon her release.

Derrick was beyond rational thought at this point. He spread her thighs, positioning his cock at her cum-covered slit, and slowly pushed inside of her feeling her completely.

Both moaning at the feel of his uncovered member pleasuring her so deeply. In and out, in and out, he pistoned. Dawm eagerly met his thrust as her hungry pussy tried to pull him in even deeper.

Derrick needed deeper penetration. So he paused for a moment and repositioned her. Dawn had her legs now wrapped completely around his body, leaving her pussy vulnerable to his abuse.

Derrick drew back and pushed all of his cock inside of her. She felt his pubs pressed against hers, the weight of his nut-sack against her bum hole.

"Derrick, please, fuck me." she whispered in his ears. Her pleas were all it took, and Derrick made love to his woman for the first time in a manner to let her know she was his. He dominated her and she loved it.

"Oh my God" Dawn groaned out loud as Derrick took dominion over her body.

Her grunts and moans fueled his lust, but Derrick needed more. He needed her to submit to him, to declare that she was his.

"Dawn. Who do you belong to girl?" he demanded as he pounded her furiously.

She was on sensory overload at the feel of him, she could not respond.

"Damn it! Dawn, who do you belong to, girl?" He insisted as he continued to fuck her.

Dawn was about to come. She felt it building deep inside and was so close when Derrick stopped.

"What the fuck, no don't stop." She pleaded."Derrick, baby, please, don't stop."

Derrick reached between their bodies and pinched her clit. Dawn screamed and began to grind against him. Derrick repositioned his thighs and stopped her.

She was desperate now and needed to cum.

"Derrick, please" she pleaded.

"Baby," he whispered hoarsely, needing to fuck her so badly his balls ached. "Then tell me who you belong to."

Dawn's eyes locked with his. "You, Derrick, I belong to you."

He leaned down and kissed her. "Yessss!, and Dawn, I belong only to you." Then he proceeded to fuck her senseless.

With seconds Dawn's tight vaginal walls clenched on his pulsating member pushing him over the edge as well as he once again filled her womb with his sperm.

"They two lay together spent. Derrick shifted so she was back on top of him and held her close.

"Oh, baby are you alright. Maybe we shouldn't have done that. Is your head alright, any dizziness, anything?" He asked afraid he'd hurt her in some way.

"Hey, stop worrying. I feel fine." Dawn assured him.

"What time is it?" she queried. "What time will Darius come back for you?"

"I'm not leaving you here. I'll call and tell him to go on home and bring me some things from my apartment tomorrow." He explained.

"Can he drive back without you? Wouldn't that violate his probation? He doesn't need anymore trouble. I'll be fine. Gunther is here and I can call him if I need anything." Dawn stated.

Taking a deep breath, Derrick explained the facts to her carefully. "Dawn, I can't leave you now. You're hurt and I need to stay here with you. Maybe your brother can drive Darius home, but I'm not leaving. Understand."

"Alright, then let me call my brother." Dawn agreed.

After calling Gunther and asking him to stop by, Derrick called Darius.

The couple met with their brothers and explained their predicament. Gunther, who was liking Derrick even more at this point because he saw how protective he was of his sister agreed to drive Darius back home..

Darius was a little annoyed at being treated like a kid, but after witnessing the way Derrick held on to his woman, he thought about Deidre and knew he'd be the same way.

So after arranging for Darius to pack a travel bag for his brother and send it back, the two guys climbed into Gunther's truck and headed to Darius' house.

Gunther pulled into the Granger's driveway and was met by Marvin. Marge came out and learned he was Dawn's brother and that she'd gotten hurt. After introductions and some brief explanations, Gunther was immediately invited in for dinner.

After dinner, Darius grabbed some of his things for Gunther to take back for his brother.

As Gunther was leaving, Marge informed him that he and Dawn were expected to join the family for dinner on Sunday. Gunther assured her that he'd let his sister know.

Smiling Gunther drove back to Jackson and dropped off the clothes Darius had sent.

Dawn and Derrick were playing a board game when Gunther drove up. Derrick opened the door and took his overnight bag from him.

"Dawnie," Gunther said tongue in cheek, "better heal fast Little Sis. You're meeting your new in-laws Sunday.

"What are you talking about?" Dawn asked clearly confused.

Derrick caught on quickly and said, "Mom has demanded she comes to dinner Sunday. I knew it." He turned to Dawn. "I can call and cancel if you don't want to go."

Dawn felt slightly overwhelmed. Her insecurities came back, "You don't want them to see me?" She asked Derrick as her heart raced.

Gunther stood ready to do whatever it took to protect her, but Derrick held up his hand and stopped him. Kneeling in front of her, he looked into her eyes and whispered. "Baby, you are everything to me. I want the world to know you are mine and that includes my family. But you just got out of the hospital and I don't want to jeopardize your health."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers