Shaft Construction Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she agreed.

He climbed onto the bed next to her, and gently placed a silk scarf to cover just her eyes. He left her there for a moment. He turned on some soft music and lit some scented candles—sandalwood.

She trembled in anticipation. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She wasn't quite sure how she felt. The adrenalin was rushing through her system—stimulating her "fight or flight" impulse, but she resisted. She breathed deeply, in through her nose and out through her mouth—deep cleansing, calming breaths.

She shuddered and gasped, "OHmmmm!" There was a light feathery sensation from the center of her chest and down her abdomen, and then it was gone. Then, again. "Ohhhhmmmmmm!" she moaned. A second later, the same light, feathery sensation down both of her sides. She was beginning to feel a tingle and a wetness between her legs.

The feathery thing brushed across her breasts, teasing her nipples. She gasped again in pleasure.

Still Mel said not a word. He was gazing at her, watching her expression as he teased her with a peacock feather. He smiled. She was enjoying his ministrations.

He moved to the foot of the bed. He gently spread her legs. He leaned down and began placing light kisses on her ankles, just grazing her skin with his lips and occasionally with the tip of his tongue. Slowly, ever so slowly, he bathed each leg with those light butterfly kisses working his way up to her knees and her thighs. With each kiss, Toni moaned with pleasure.

The suspense of when and where he would touch her next had her senses on edge. Her heart was racing at a staccato beat. The waiting was agonized ecstasy. She felt his fingers on her pussy, spreading the lips. She could feel his warm breath. Then she felt his tongue teasing at her grotto entrance. His tongue swooped from there up her left dewlip. The sensation was cool and wet and oh so very nice. He moved to her right dewlip and repeated. Again, the sensation was cool and very, very nice. She moaned in pleasure. He spread her lips wider and moved his tongue toward her clitoris. But he didn't touch it. He teased all around it. She was becoming breathless and began slightly rocking her pelvis as if her pussy were begging him to please kiss her love bud.

Mel smiled to himself. He was pleased with her arousal. He breathed in her scent, savored the musky sweet spiciness of her nectar. He rewarded her with a direct approach to her clitoris. He focused his attention on that sweet spot. He flattened his tongue on her clit and began licking gently. She moaned again in pleasure.

"Oh Mel!!! That feels so good."

Spurred on, he redoubled his efforts, and brought his tongue to a point and stroked her clit with swift strong strokes. He could feel her bud swell and expose itself to him from the clitoral hood. She was moaning more loudly now.

Toni felt as if the world had turned upside down. The pleasure she was feeling was so intense, it was beyond description. It was as if her clitoris was electrified with sensation and that sensation was wired to every part of her body. She felt pleasure electricity in her pussy, her tits and a sweet burning over her arse cheeks and down the backs of her legs and her toes that for some reason were curled tight. She was grasping the headboard to keep herself from flying off the bed from the pleasure. At this point, she vocalized her pleasure as an orgasm exploded from deep inside her.

Mel could feel her legs tremble as she climaxed. He lapped up her cum as if it were the most wonderful dessert he had ever tasted.

Toni's breath was coming in ragged gasps as she struggled to regain her composure.

(Reader—do you think he should let her go after just one orgasm? No, I didn't think so either.)

Her orgasm had Mel wanting to give her more. He pulled his head away from her love grotto so he could get a glimpse of the pleasure reflected in her expression. She was smiling. Her breathing was evening out, but still she moaned and her body would tremble with aftershocks of pleasure. He rested his head on her thigh, and gently rubbed her other thigh to let her know he was still there and was enjoying the slow decrescendo of her orgasms. When she had rested for a few moments, he touched her clitoris with his finger and slowly circled it. She moaned and jerked at his touch. He slipped his finger inside her, and crooked his index finger in the "come here" motion while moving it deeply in and out of her cum-slicked pussy. As he continued to do that, he positioned the thumb of the same hand on her love button and massaged it to erectness.

Toni's breath was coming shallow and ragged again, as the pleasure shocks shot throughout her body. Her nipples were engorged and red. The skin of her neck and chest was flushed with a bright red love rash. It seemed that the epicenter of the universe was in her pelvis as her lover intensified his attentions. She could almost believe that the beginning and end of time were happening to her all at once so intense was the explosion of pleasure convulsing through her body. Again, she vocalized the intensity of her orgasm while her body responded with the convulsive tremors as her cum came down and saturated Mel's hand.

"That's my girl!" murmured Mel.

Not one to rest on his laurels, he immediately began licking her again with a gentle enthusiasm that caused Toni to reach the pinnacles of ecstasy once again. He flicked her already engorged clitoris with gentle firm pressure flattening his tongue to languidly slide over it. Then again, he brought his tongue to a point and lightly and quickly flicked over this pleasure point until Toni was nearly screaming with intense pleasure. With one hand grasping the headboard until her knuckles were white, she reached with her other hand to touch Mel's head as he continued to take his pleasure sustenance from her juicy, quivering quim. She reached her climax with a scream and another gush of her sweet, spicy flavored cum and a final buck of her hips such that Mel's mouth and nose were entrenched in her Venusian temple. Mel gently took her swollen clitoris into his mouth and sucked it hard one last time and pulled away from it. There was an audible smooching sound as it slipped from between his lips.

He withdrew from between her luscious thighs and stood back to watch her glow and quiver in the aftermath of the pleasure assault on her body and her senses. Her breathing was becoming more regular. She made sweet purring sighs as she allowed herself to bask in what she had just experienced.

She had not taken off her blindfold. She managed to muster the strength to reach up and pull it off and as she opened her eyes and they adjusted to the candlelight in the room, she could see that Mel was standing at the foot of the bed watching her. The grin on his face was much the same as the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. He was mightily pleased with himself and yet in awe that he had been able to be the instrument of such pleasure to her.

Toni smiled up at him. "Oh baby, I have no words to describe how I feel. It was amazing, and that doesn't even begin to cover it."

"I'm glad darling to be able to give you such pleasure. Now you lie right there. I doubt you can stand anyway right now," he laughed.

Mel went to the exquisitely appointed bathroom and ran some warm water in the basin. He got a wash cloth wet and soaped it up with the hypoallergenic soap that he had ordered specifically for this bathroom. He soaked another cloth with clear water and he got a dry towel. He brought these items back to the bedroom, and with gentleness he washed her pussy with the soapy cloth and then rinsed the soap away with the other cloth. Then very gently, he patted her beauteous pussy dry with the soft towel. She moaned with each touch. He put the washcloths and towel back in the bathroom, and came to join her on the bed. He looked at that sweet pussy and could not resist giving that wondrous clit of hers just one more kiss. He pulled her dewlips apart and licked that sweet little rosebud once and kissed it again. She moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm."

He moved around to the right side of the bed and climbed in with her. She turned to face him. They kissed, deeply, soul touchingly, sweetly, tenderly and embracing each other tightly.

Her body was so relaxed in his arms. He knew instinctively that Toni was about to fall asleep. She reached to touch his cock, and although he wanted that more than anything, he wanted her to be rested before they pursued anymore pleasures; so, he gently took her hand and placed it on his chest and whispered, "Sleep now love. We've got all the time in the world."

She snuggled in closer to him and before she even realized it, she had drifted off into a pleasant, comfortable, definitely wonderful sleep in the arms of the man she was so much in love with.

Mel held her as she slept. He breathed in the scent of her. He stroked her silky hair and smiled as she sighed in her sleep.