All Comments on 'Shakedown Cruise'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It Jack

It is always so hilarious in one of these type stories where the woman says "I'm only doing this for you honey."

In a gangbang story like this, I especially like the unprotected sex. If the woman was accidently impregnated, she would always choose to have the child, being a good moral upstanding woman, not even bothering to guess who the lucky father was.

The husband Harmon would of course raise any and all bastards as his own putting them through law or medical school. This a small price to pay for an evening of pure bliss seeing his wife fucked while he beats his meat in "the best orgasm he has ever had in his life."

Perhaps the next trip they can store her on an aircraft carrier on post in the Persian Gulf with a crew of 2,000 or so and she can remain with the crew for their entire deployment of 12 months. In order to make it a little easier on her, she would be limited to 200 men a night. so she wouldn't wear all the men out in one night.

Nice writing Jack. Next one like this please impregnate her with a black and at least triplets. Harmon would be so ptoud of her and love her so much as he puched them around the grocery or a Wal-Mart super center as someone said, "hey Zeke, look at that nigger fucking whore and her dumb assed husband. Yuk Yuk."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ty for the lovely orgasm!

sizzling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think that Harmon, Roy and Larry

should all suck each others cock while the wife watched the action and masurbates. They could also take each others cocks up the ass too. And then everyone in the fucking world could But fuck Jack Straw

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Very, very

hot. And completely believable. (HA!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for a divorce

Because who wants a disease ridden slut for a wife and an asshole for a husband.

What a bunch of baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

the best story ever !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

Wish I could get so many hard cocks too

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Not in the least. Just cucks and whores on a boat. Hope Mopey Sick sinks them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You

You have written a lot of stories, one of which is in my top ten favorites. This one is almost as bad as your ir story. Like JPB, you have to shovel a lot of crap to find the good Straw story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Írreleváns, beteges és undorító!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous