Shakedown Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

Larry had slipped off his shorts, and my God, his dick was the biggest thing I'd ever seen, probably 10 inches long and 2½, maybe even 3 inches thick. Harmon just grinned as he saw me staring.

Larry, though, was already in action. He knelt down and brought his face to my pussy and began to slide his tongue up my dripping furrow, all the way to my throbbing, bloated clit. His tongue worked magic on my cunt, while his lips caressed my labia as he drank in my essence.

Just then, my vision was obscured as Harmon straddled my chest and slid his big dong between my tits. I used both hands to mash my breasts together to deepen the valley that his cock was sliding through. His angry red head poked up from between my tits and into my mouth.

Harmon fucked my tits with a steady rhythm as I climbed higher and higher up the orgasmic mountain. Just about the time I reached my peak and squealed in climax, Harmon slid off of me, moved Larry out of the way, knelt between my legs and pushed his cock ever-so-slowly into my burning fuckhole.

I howled as I felt my husband's cock filling me to the brim, and in no time he was up to ramming speed. I wrapped my legs around Harmon's back as I humped him back with every bit as much effort as he was drilling me.

Suddenly, I sensed a presence next to me and it was Larry offering me his humongous dong to suck and lick. Honestly, his cock was so big that I could only get the head and a couple of inches of it in my mouth, but what I had I worked on enthusiastically, and I pumped the rest of it with my hands.

I could feel another climax coming to a quick boil from the hard, steady fucking Harmon was giving me, and I arched my back when it crested. I could feel Harmon beginning to hit the short strokes, because he was grunting and panting hard as he blistered my pussy with his bat.

As I screamed out in yet another orgasm, my husband stiffened, then pushed his cock as deep as he could before spewing a terrific cumshot into my womb. We clutched each other as our climax washed over us.

Finally, Harmon's cock wilted enough for him to slip it from my gaping pussy, followed by a stream of cum. He got up from the bed and motioned toward Larry.

"She's all yours, man," Harmon said, his chest still heaving. "I think I got her opened up enough for you to really bang her hard."

I felt a chill run through my body, because I knew this was moment of truth, the moment when I'd let a man other than my husband fuck me. But at that point, I really didn't care. I wanted Larry's huge cock in my steaming box, and it didn't matter that my husband was sitting on the nearby chair watching intently.

I lay back, lust coursing through my body, my legs spread lewdly. My well-trimmed pubic bush was wet with the combination of my juice and Harmon's cum, and it made me feel like the slut I was at the moment.

Larry got in between my legs and pressed the head of his cock to my opening. I groaned as his fat head passed my gates and entered my vagina.

He was going at it slow, agonizingly slow, I guess, because that's what he was used to doing. It is a myth that a woman can just lie back and accept a 10-inch cock. It takes time and patience for a man of Larry's size to get his cock in a woman. Or at least a normal woman. Problem was, I wasn't a normal woman, certainly not at that moment. I was a demented sex toy that wanted to be fucked hard by the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

"Come on, Larry, don't take it easy. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I panted, my climax welling to the surface again.

Lord help me, that's what he did. He sort of growled, then shoved forward. I screamed and I saw stars as I was filled with more man meat than I'd ever had in my life.

It didn't take long before Larry had every bit of his cock in my twitching cunt, and I was rocketing along from one orgasm to another. His huge cock worked like a piston in my pussy, and I was working my hips up and down like a demon, trying to keep up.

Larry had me bent nearly in half, with my legs high over my head as he fucked me ruthlessly. I gazed over through lust-glazed eyes and saw Harmon just staring as I was fucked by one of the few men on earth with more cock than him. But he was grinning as he stared, so I knew he wasn't feeling the least bit jealous.

I'd like to say that Larry fucked me for an hour before he came. The truth is, it was only about 10 minutes before he started really jackhammering me, as my string of orgasms began to leave me gasping.

I heard Larry panting and groaning until he thrust forward hard and released a flood of semen deep in my cunt. I didn't care; I pulled him to me and we kissed frantically as he continued to pump his still semi-hard cock in my pussy.

I was still shaking and shuddering from the unbelievable series of climaxes I'd just experienced. At that point, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to last through the afternoon, let alone all night with these three studs.

Little did I know.

But I didn't have much time to ponder, because as soon as Larry vacated my pussy – leaving a gaping, cum-filled void – Roy was right there to take his place. I don't know how long he'd been watching, but he'd seen enough that his cock was back at full roar.

After the two giants that I'd just had in my box, Roy's relatively smaller cock shouldn't have done much, but he flipped me onto my knees, pushed the head of his cock to my dripping-wet cunt and plowed in with a vengeance.

I just lowered my head to the bed, raised my butt and surrendered to another wave of orgasmic vibrations that rippled through my body as Roy gave me every bit of his expertise, which was considerable. It seemed like every time he pushed his cock in me, he brushed my throbbing, obscenely bloated clit, sending sparks of pleasure radiating through me.

I was just about in a state of delirium, as I crested to a powerful climax, when I felt Roy grab my butt cheeks hard. He pounded my pussy in a series of deep, fast thrusts then spewed his cumload into my cunt, which was already overflowing with cream.

I just knelt on the bed and shuddered as I enjoyed the afterglow of my climax. Roy pulled out quickly, and a river of semen flowed out of my gaping cunt and rolled down the insides of my thighs.

"Man, will you look at that," Roy panted.

"Yeah, looks like we've got us a well-fucked slut on our hands," Harmon said as he sat on the bed next to me. "Isn't that right, men."

I just looked up at my husband with lust-shrouded eyes, and he bent down and kissed me slowly, lovingly.

"Why don't you come up on deck and work on that all-over tan you've been wanting to get," Harmon said.

I smiled and let him pull me up from the bed and we sauntered up to the deck. I cannot begin to describe how good it felt to have the gentle sea breeze caressing my naked body.

I don't know that I've ever felt more alive than at that moment. I was free to stand naked under the warm summer sun, free to watch three equally naked hunks cavorting about the boat, and free to indulge all of mine and my husband's wildest fantasies.

While Roy had been taking his turn with me, Larry had gone into the galley and prepared some sandwiches, which he brought out on deck, along with a fresh pitcher of margaritas. After we ate and drank, Roy pulled another joint out and we replenished our buzz.

When that was finished, it was time for the men to work the sails, and get us on a slightly different bearing, and I took the opportunity to slather another coat of suntan oil all over my body and catch some rays. It felt so incredibly erotic to cover myself with the tanning oil, including the places I didn't usually cover.

I sunned for awhile, starting on my stomach. It felt a little weird to be lying on towel feeling the sun and wind on my naked butt, however, it also turned me on.

After awhile, I was lying on my back, soaking up the sun and thinking about what had gone on earlier, and what might transpire later, and I could feel myself getting wet and horny again.

Almost subconsciously, I slid my left hand between my legs and slid my fingers through my labia and up to my clit, which was already tingling in anticipation. I was lost in my fantasy, building to a nice self-induced climax when I saw a shadow fall over me and I sensed a presence next to me.

"What? You didn't get enough earlier?" Harmon said playfully.

I just smiled and reached up to fondle his cock, which was already semi-hard.

"Looks to me like you didn't get enough either," I purred as I stroked his cock.

I felt a trill of lust slither through my body as my husband's dick jerked in my hand. Just then I saw Larry and Roy come up, and their cocks were also in something of a state of readiness, even though Larry had slipped on a very tight pair of swim trunks.

"You guys almost missed a hell of a show here," Harmon said, as he helped me up and escorted me below, Larry and Roy trailing behind.

Harmon led me back to the bed, indicating that I should lie back, then he took a bag that Larry had handed him and tossed it on the bed next to me.

"Now you can finish what you were doing," Harmon said.

I looked in the bag and I was astounded to see a variety of sex toys and a bottle of lubricant.

"Where did you get these?" I asked Harmon, as I dumped the contents of the bag on the bed.

"They're Diane's," Larry answered. "She had them stowed on here to use, then wasn't able to offload them when she couldn't make it."

"Uh, yeah, right," I said, not believing that for a second.

But I wasn't upset in the least, because there were some things in that bag that got my pussy flowing. I picked out a wicked-looking dildo and a sizeable vibrator, and hefted both in my hands. As I caressed the foot-long dong, the men sat back in chairs, their eyes eagerly anticipating what I was about to do.

I reached my hand between my legs and found my cunt was still sticky from all the cum that had been deposited there earlier. So I took the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount all over my crotch, and, of course, I made sure the guys could all see me do it.

I was humming with lust, completely without inhibition, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I slid my fingers up my slit, exposing my pulsing clit to their view. I felt a thrill run through me as I saw three stiff, naked cocks being worked by three sets of hands.

I took the big, fat dildo and fit the head to my gash. It was bigger than anything I'd ever put in there before, and it took some time before it started to ease into my pussy. My now, I was groaning with lust as my orgasm began to climb to a peak.

Once I had a good bit of that rubber dong in my box, I started pushing and pulling it back and forth, getting it a little deeper with every thrust, until nearly all of it was disappearing into my flooded pussy. I was gasping and moaning as I fucked myself into oblivion.

Through lust-lidded eyes, I looked over at the guys, and they were staring bug-eyed at my display of carnality. Well, they were about to get a real show.

Still pumping the dildo back and forth in my pussy, I rolled slightly to my side, reached down with my other hand, spread my butt cheeks open and began to finger my asshole. It was already well lubricated both from the oil I'd used and the juices flowing from my pussy.

I heard an audible groan from across the room as I pushed one, then two fingers into my ass. I got my anus opened up good, then picked up the vibrator, which was a nice-sized piece of stainless steel, and slid it into my ass.

I looked up to see Harmon climbing on the bed, holding his big fat cock in one hand. He took the vibrator from my grasp, flicked a switch and started working it back and forth in my ass at the same time that I was fucking my pussy with the dildo.

That did it. My whole body stiffened and I cried out sharply as I was swept by a tumultuous orgasm. I shook and shimmied as I felt the twin invasion of the dildo and the vibrator.

Let me tell you, I am one woman who loves to have her ass fucked. I wasn't always that way, although I never had any real objections to the practice. I'd just never had any real desire for it.

And when Harmon first suggested that he might like to fuck my ass, very early in our marriage, I told him he was insane, that there was no way his bat would go in my butt.

But he was patient and started to use his tongue on my ass when he'd eat me out, then he'd work a finger or two in there, and I quickly found that I liked the feeling. It wasn't until he eased a dildo in there, though, that I really started to appreciate the sensations associated with anal sex.

Still, I was a little apprehensive about getting Harmon's big tool in my ass, but one night I told him I'd like to try it. He laid me on my stomach, gave my body a really sensual massage, lubed me up real good and worked my ass open until he thought I was ready, then he pushed the head of his cock into me.

At first, I thought the pain was going to be unbearable, and I almost begged him to take it out. But as I relaxed and became accustomed to his size, the better it felt. And when he picked me up by the waist and pushed his cock all the way in my butt, all hell broke loose. From then on, I was hooked.

But I was ready to take it one step further, and I think Harmon sensed what I wanted, because he had an ungodly gleam in his eyes and his cock was iron-hard.

He wasn't quite ready to give me what I wanted just yet. No sir. He apparently wanted me so out of my mind with lust that I was a squirming mass of sweat-covered flesh. He just kept drilling that vibrator in my butt as I came again and again and again, until my mind was truly blown.

I was gasping and panting in supreme pleasure when Harmon whispered in my ear. "Tell us what you want, honey," he said in his most seductive voice.

"OH GOD! FUCK ME!" I screamed. "FUCK ME EVERYWHERE! PLEASE! FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK MEEEEEEE! I WANT ALL OF YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCKS!"

That was Harmon's cue. He pulled the vibrator out of my ass and lay down behind me in a spoon position. He put the head of his cock at the opening to my ass and pushed it slowly, but firmly, all the way in.

I howled as another orgasm came to a head just from the feeling of my husband's hard fat meat thrusting into my rectum, and I begged him to fuck my ass hard.

But he and I both knew what I really wanted. And after he got going good, after my latest climax peaked, he rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I managed to get my feet under me so I could better ride Harmon's cock and also open my legs to expose angry pink pussy, with the fat clit open for inspection.

I looked out and saw Roy and Larry just staring at where Harmon and I were joined, their fists steadily working their cocks.

"Roy!" I gasped. "Come on and stick your cock in my pussy. I want you and Harmon to sandwich me, baby!"

Roy didn't need any further encouragement. He knelt between my legs and slid his cock right up my pussy without the least bit of trouble.

The moment I felt Roy's cock complete the double penetration, I completely lost it. I felt another climax explode through my body and it was followed by another one and another one.

I had always heard and read about women having multiple orgasms, but it had never happened to me before. But it was happening now, and I just let myself be swept along on the orgasmic tide as Harmon and Roy double-fucked me with a strong, steady rhythm.

I felt the bed give way next to me, and looked over to see Larry's huge cock at my face. I eagerly gobbled up as much of his meat as I could, working my tongue around his fat shaft while he pushed it back and forth in my mouth.

I sucked on Larry's cock, while I worked my body around the two cocks that had me skewered. After a minute or so, I pulled Larry's cock out of my mouth and rubbed the leaking head all over my face. I wanted to be consumed by these cocks that were giving me unbelievable lust.

I was lost in the ozone as my trio of studs fucked all three of my holes at once, a true triple-penetration that I had only fantasized about before.

It was all too much. Larry was the first one to lose it. I heard him cry out, then he ripped his cock from my mouth and shot a geyser of cum all over my face. It was like one of those facial porn movies. He left cum streaming across both my eyes, across my nose, my lips and down my chin.

One final orgasmic spike roared through my body as I felt a big glob of cum drip from my chin onto my tits, and I jerked from head to toe. Harmon was the next to come and he slammed my ass down hard onto his abdomen and buttered my ass with his hot sauce. Seconds later Roy followed suit, sending a flow of cum deep in my pussy.

Groans of requited lust filled the cabin as the guys emptied their balls in me and on me. And that's the last thing I heard for awhile. I dimly recall Roy pulling his cock out of me and Harmon rolling me to the side so he could crawl out from under me, before I passed out.

It seemed like I was only out for a couple of minutes, but when I woke up it was dark outside. I looked over at the portable alarm clock by the bed and saw that it was almost 10 o'clock. I had been out for almost five hours.

The next thing I noticed was that we were stopped dead in the water and there was some kind of party going on above. I heard rock music from a boom box and voices that didn't belong to Harmon, Roy or Larry.

I got up slowly and peeped through the porthole and saw that we were lashed on to another sailing vessel, and everyone was apparently getting along splendidly, although I couldn't see up on the deck. I was still feeling pretty rough at that point, and felt like I needed to freshen up before meeting any new strangers.

My mouth was dry, I had to pee and I had dried, crusty cum on my face and drying, gelid cum between my legs, plus I was sticky and smelly from sweating so profusely.

I noticed that the head had a rudimentary shower set up, so I grabbed soap and a towel and got cleaned up. The shower was pretty basic, working off gravity. There appeared to be a tube that ran from a water tank somewhere on the deck down to the shower stall. I turned the spigot and got a nice flow of water. It wasn't hot water, but after sitting in the sun all day, it wasn't cold either. It felt great.

When I got out of the shower, I saw Harmon sitting on a chair with a plate of food and a cold beer. It seems the other boat had laid in some pasta and other heavy snacks, and he'd fixed me a plate. What a dear.

"I thought you were out for the night, but when I came down to check on you, I saw the bed was empty and heard the shower running," Harmon said. "I figured you were probably hungry and thirsty, so here you go."

We chatted casually while I ate. Turned out the other boat belonged to a sailing buddy of Larry's named Alan, and he had three of his friends on board with him. I let a slow smile creep across my face at the thought that four more men had been added to the equation.

I finished the plate and polished off the beer, and Harmon handed me another one from a small cooler he'd brought down with him. As I dug in my bag for something to wear, Harmon pulled out a half-smoked joint, which we shared, just the two of us.

I decided on a snug tank top that didn't quite cover my belly and a thin wrap. I wanted to be easily accessible in case things went as I expected they would. As we smoked the potent herb down to a roach, I looked at my husband and he grinned back at me.

"So, how do you like your slut now?" I asked.

"You're magnificent, my love," he replied. "You're everything a man could want."

"Harmon, I was put on this earth for the express purpose of pleasing you," I said softly, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him to me. "This is all for you, all for your pleasure. I hope you understand that. I wouldn't acting this way if it wasn't what you wanted."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers