Shakedown Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that notion died when I saw the condition of my husband. I almost had to laugh out loud when he came down to check on me. His eyes looked like a road map of New York City and you could have packed a small family with the bags that hung from his sockets.

"Do Roy and Larry look as bad as you?" I asked with a chuckle.

He grinned that grin that always sends arrows into my heart and answered as he bent down to give me a quick kiss.

"Larry's OK, but Roy looks like something I scraped off my shoe," Harmon said.

Harmon helped me up and got me into the shower where I could clean up a little bit before we landed. We didn't talk much in the remaining time we were on Larry's boat, since I was busy getting dressed and Harmon was helping Larry and Roy get the boat into the marina.

After we'd docked, and said our good-byes, my husband and I wrapped our arms around each other's shoulders as we walked to where we'd parked our car.

"So, how do you like your slut now?" I repeated the question I'd asked him the night before.

"You're still the most unbelievable woman I've ever met," Harmon said with a laugh. "I guarantee Alan and his crew won't ever forget you. Neither will Larry and Roy."

"Speaking of which, I think I'm going to call Sharon," I said, looking up at my husband with a wry grin as we reached our car and prepared to return to the real world. "We owe her one."

And I did, the very next day. But that's a story for another time.