All Comments on 'Shameful Desires'

by SDFord

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why this category?

I'm not American but I thought these days sex between cousins was fine. In some states you can marry them and in a few you can do that even if you are same sex.

If I am wrong then it proves what a lot of people think, that is that the US is still in the last century. Donald Trump will fix that.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BECAUSE

SEX WITH YOUR FIRST COUSIN ... MEANING YOUR MOM OR FATHER SIBLING CHILDREN IS INCEST. Why is incest taboo? lets call it what it is inbreeding ... it causes genetic disorders ... most of inbreeding occurred to protect a royal blood line or lineage. Now in the Bible it gives more details Who a man shouldn't marry: Leviticus 18, Leviticus 20, Deuteronomy. And who a woman shouldn't marry: Leviticus 8, Leviticus 20, Deuteronomy. And if you not into the Bible I found a color chart which should explain Biblical, Society, and the Law. Here is a link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bible ) as for Donald Trump inbreeding might have caused his condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well duh.

Of course it's incest. That's why it's listed under incest/taboo. Good point about Trump though. It would explain a lot. Maybe his parents were a brother and sister oomph loompa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete crap

He likes his cousin, fine. I have no problem with that. But his cousin being a shithead about it? Abusing him? Encouraging other people to assault his own family? They need prison time stay!

Lowlife assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDFord@SDFord
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment, rate and favourite my stories. If you would like to send feedback via email, please send it to: hey--x@hotmail.com. I love hearing your thoughts.