Shannon Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached for a pillow and placed it under her hips, raising them for him to feast upon. She took in this vision of him, kneeling before her between her legs, ready to give her the pleasure she had desired for so many years. She pulled her knees to her chest, spreading and exposing herself totally to him.

After one long gaze into her eyes and a smile that reassured her, John lowered his head between Shannon's legs and she watched as his mouth covered her opening. "Oh, God, yes, yes," she moaned as tears filled her eyes and her skin seemed to explode between her legs. He sucked softly, taking her into his mouth, tasting her virginal fluids as they flowed over his lips. He released her and began to softly kiss around her opening, nibbling at the lips that guarded it. He was driving her crazy, as she knew an even greater pleasure awaited her.

He formed his tongue into a hard little post and probed her opening. She felt it as it pried open her wet lips and began to enter her. Ever so slowly, his tongue entered her virgin hole, lapping at the soft walls as it probed deeper. When it was as deep as he could get it, he moved it inside her and she felt herself begin to climb the heights of pleasure.

He began to move his tongue in and out of her, slowly withdrawing it until just its tip remained, and then sliding it back into her. His mouth formed a perfect circle around her opening as the tongue moved into her at a faster and faster pace. She began to tremble. This man, her man, was so good at what he was doing. She did not know how long she would be able to hold back as she felt herself reaching a peak she had never experienced before.

Suddenly, his focused changed. His lips moved to her clit and sucked it into his mouth where the tip of his tongue bathed it. Flicking at it with just the right pressure, she lost control as her head fell back, eyes squeezed tight, and with a rush she exploded for the first time in orgasm. Her body began to convulse as, unable to restrain herself any longer, waves of pleasure emanated from her loins and washed over her body as he continued his sucking and licking on the sensitive little knob.

Never would Shannon forget her first arrival at the height of sexual pleasure. The moment became etched in her soul as she gave herself to the physical surrender she was experiencing. I don't want this to end, she prayed, and I want more, as much as I can have.

His hands gripped her hips as he worked on her. Her hands found his head and pressed it to her opening. She screamed with pleasure as her release continually took her over the edge of ecstasy. Her hips bucked at him as she came and came on his mouth. Her juices flowed like a stream over his lips, into his mouth, and onto his face.

John slowed his tongue and gradually released his lips from her clit. His mouth and chin were coated in her flow. She pulled his face to hers and plunged her tongue into his mouth. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue and enjoyed the sensation. She whispered to him her gratitude for this, her first orgasm. And now, it was her turn to return the same pleasure for him.

She rolled him off of her and onto his back. "I want to taste you," she said with a hunger in her voice yet not believing she had used those words. So long she had waited for this. How many hours she had spent studying the porn sites, internalizing what she knew would work best for her and her man.

As he had done for her, she slid the pillow under his hips, raising him and creating an altar at which she would worship. His words for her were kind and encouraging as she prepared to make love to his hard manhood. Use your intuition, do what feels natural and learn from the reactions you get as you work, he instructed her.

But, by now, she needed little instruction. She had prepared for this and was going to make every moment of her dreams come true.

She knelt beside him and moved her face to his organ. She inhaled the musky smell of him as she moved her fingers over his thighs and belly. Her nails raked through the pubic hair that thickly covered him. So big, so strong and powerful it is, she thought. But she never doubted that she could satisfy her man in spite of the fact that this would be her first time giving oral sex.

His erect penis lay against his belly, rising slightly due to its erect state. She grasped it from beneath, her fingers not even able to touch her thumb due to its thickness, and lowered her lips. For the first time, Shannon felt a penis against her mouth. It was hot and hard, yet the skin so soft.

She began to kiss it, touching it softly with her lips as they moved along the shaft. She drooled saliva onto the shaft and spread it with her tongue, leaving a wet coating as she moved. Her hand slowly began to stroke him as she continued to move her lips over him.

John began to moan. He still could not believe that this girl had chosen him to be her first. And he was amazed at the skill that she was already demonstrating. He watched as she moved along his shaft, teasing him, and he ached for her to take him into her mouth.

His penis was now soaked from her drool and it dripped to his belly. Her other hand moved to the sac that contained his testicles. She cupped them in her palm and slowly played with them as her lips moved along his shaft. His hips began to respond, rising from the pillow in anticipation.

John could not take his eyes off this young woman, reveling in the knowledge that she was doing everything with him for the first time. That turned him on even more. He would take in every second of this and hold it in his memory for a lifetime. He ached for her to swallow him and could barely wait any longer.

"Baby, please, suck me, suck my cock," he begged. The use of the word shocked her but added to the moment as suddenly things became naughtier. I'll suck you, she thought. I'll suck your cock as you have never been sucked before.

She raised the engorged shaft until it stood perpendicular from his belly. It was full and thick, throbbing with blood, veins bulging here and there, and her hand could hardly contain it. Her eyes scanned it from its base to its head. God, it was beautiful.

She moved her tongue to the head and began to lick it, running it over the soft skin and around the hard ridge at its base. The tip of her tongue found the opening and flicked at it before trying to pry it open.

Sewell thrust his hips at her mouth. "Please, Shannon," he begged, "don't make me wait any longer, my love. Suck me, God, please, suck me."

She loved to hear him beg her. She wanted him to ache for her as badly as she ached for him. But neither could she wait any longer, as lust was overtaking her.

Her mouth opened and she lowered her head. Her lips found the enormous head of his cock and locked on it before slowly beginning to descend. John watched as inch by agonizing inch of his swollen organ began to enter her mouth. The wetness surrounded the head and his lower body melted in a pleasure it had never felt before.

Shannon Heller felt her juices begin to flow from her opening as she took cock into her mouth for the first time. Her nipples were hard and ached to be touched. Yes, Shannon, cock. Your beautiful man's cock.

It was hot and rock-hard and stretched her lips as it rapidly began to fill her mouth. She felt it slide along her tongue as it made its way toward her throat. When she felt it hit her throat, she resisted the urge to gag and just held it there, slowly moving her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

Looking down as she worked, she realized that she had not even taken half of his length into her mouth before she had to stop. But at this point she could take no more and would have to do her best using her mouth and hands to please her man.

Slowly, she began to raise and lower her head as she had seen the models do on the internet. In an instant, she could sense him react and begin to move his hips in unison with her, raising his cock to meet her mouth each time she lowered it onto his shaft.

Saliva gathered in her mouth as she moved and she allowed her lips to open for a moment to let it run over the head and down the shaft. She used this as lubrication for her hand as it pumped the shaft while her lips worked their magic.

She sunk his cock into her mouth as deep as she could while her hand moved along the slick skin. She turned her head to look at him and saw his face display the pleasure she was seeking for him. She released him and moved his cockhead across her lips, chin, and cheeks.

"Does it feel good, John?" she purred. And without even thinking, she added, "Do you like how Shannon sucks your cock? Do you want more?"

Sewell looked her in the eye and responded, "You are great, Shannon. You are driving me crazy, baby. Don't stop. Please, more. Suck it, Shannon. Make me cum, baby."

Yes, she knew that moment was nearing. She had seen it so many times on video. Men spewing their seed onto the faces and into the mouths of the women they were with. How she had longed to be them. And now she would have that opportunity.

She smiled and returned her mouth to his cock. In one movement, she took it into her mouth and sunk it as deep as she could while pulling his shaft tight at the base. Her head began to move faster, bobbing up and down on him while he joined with her in the dance of oral love.

One hand found his balls and began to caress them while her other hand pumped him. Her lips sucked tight on him while they took as much of his cock as they could into her mouth.

Sewell's heart pumped furiously. He loved watching her suck on him. What a vision, as her mouth was opened as wide as possible while her wet lips slid up and down his erect machine. He sympathized with her as she could not even take half of his length into her mouth. Perhaps he could teach her later how to take a man into her throat. For now, he tried to force as much as he could into her each time she came down on him, but she just could not take it.

For Shannon, the wonder of this first encounter with a man's penis was now being replaced with desire. Desire to bring her man to the point of release, just as he had done for her. The candlelight danced on the walls of the room, the music heightened her senses even more. Come for me, my beautiful man, come for me.

Her lips worked furiously now on him. Wet, slurping sounds filled the room as his cock became soaked from her mouth. With each thrust of his hips, his cockhead hit her throat. Her hands worked along his thick shaft in perfect harmony with her mouth. She felt him swell to an even greater thickness. Her lips stretched taut around him, and she was not sure she could take any more of his girth.

John Sewell felt his orgasm begin from the depths of his groin. He felt his seed racing to the tip of his cock. He could hold back no more.

"Baby, I'm coming... I'm coming", he gasped. He had no idea how she would handle him at this point but wanted to let her know that soon he would be exploding onto her.

Shannon needed no warning and eagerly awaited the moment. Determined to stay with him, she forced her head down as far as possible onto his cock, grunting each time the head hit the back of her mouth.

And, in a moment of bliss for both of them, his cock erupted. Semen began to shoot from his opening in a volume he had never experienced.

The first load hit the top of Shannon's mouth and, for a moment, she had to stop time to savor this erotic event. The salty taste excited her. I caused this, she thought. I made this beautiful man orgasm. There was no way she was going to withdraw and not finish the journey with him.

White, creamy, cum began to fill her mouth as his cock spasmed. Her fingers could feel the contractions of his organ and she could feel the hot semen spray onto her tongue and over her cheeks and teeth. The inside of her mouth became coated with him.

She loosened her lips and let the hot fluid run over her chin to his cockhead and down his shaft before locking them once again under the head and sucking as hard as she could. Her hand pumped him and with each movement, more cum shot into her mouth. She languished in the power she had over him as she made every attempt to milk him dry.

Through the pleasure of the moment, John watched Shannon as she struggled with the large load of cum he was giving her. He saw it overflow over her lips and down his cock. God, how erotic it was to see her lips and chin turn white with his cum. But only a moment later, her lips were working on him again while her hands coaxed every drop from his cock that he could muster.

Shannon's mouth began to fill again. Now accustomed to the delicious taste of his cum, she fixed her eyes on his and swallowed while he watched her. His eyes widened in amazement as, with a grin, she felt the thick cum run down her throat.

She pulled her lips from his cock and let the remainder of his load wash over her face as she moved the head of his cock over her cheeks and lips. The hot liquid spurted onto her and began to slowly ooze down toward her jaw and chin. Soon, long strings of it began to slowly drip onto his cock and belly.

She squeezed the shaft tight from its base and slowly pushed upward. The last remnants of cum seeped from his opening. She moved her tongue to his cockhead and began to lap at the now clearer fluid appearing at the tip. God he tasted good. She could not get enough and wanted to fill her belly with his cum.

John looked across his chest to consider the scene before him. He saw Shannon staring at his cock as she slowly stroked it, forcing every last drop from him. The whole picture was painted in cum. Her face was covered as were her fingers and his cock. Her tongue licked the drops of hot fluid from the head of his cock and then moved to her fingers, sucking the thick pools that had gathered there into her mouth.

She used the shaft and head as a tool, rubbing it over her face to gather cum onto his cock before using her tongue and lips to take it into her mouth and swallow. Never had he seen a woman do this before. He could not believe how cum-hungry this girl was.

Shannon continued to gather every drop she could as she felt his cock gradually begin to soften. After cleaning her fingers she moved to his belly, using her tongue to lick what had been lost there. She then moved to his balls, shaft and cockhead and with long, tender strokes, licked John's magnificent tool until it glistened in the candlelight with her saliva. She relaxed and laid her head on him and nibbled on his soft crown as the last few beads of semen escaped in tiny drops from his opening.

His hand caressed her head as she lay there. She felt a glow inside her that she never had before. I am on my way to being a woman now, she thought. I have been given physical pleasure from a man and returned it to him. The two lovers talked quietly about her emergence from the lonely, quiet life she had led up until this night. John's words showed caring and understanding for her.

She took his soft penis back into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the soft skin. Even in its flaccid state it filled her entirely, but she could not take it all and this was disappointing to her. She expressed this to John and he smiled, reinforcing how wonderful she had done her first time and how he had reached peaks of pleasure he had never experienced before.

"You are a beautiful woman, Shannon. And you have a sexual desire I have never witnessed before. I can teach you anything you want, even how to take more of me in your mouth if you wish. But, I think our next step is for you to become a true woman as we have intercourse. I want to fuck you so badly. I've got to be inside you, baby."

Again, the use of a coarse word like fuck was a momentary shock to her. But that's what it is, get over it, she told herself. We are going to fuck. I'm going to fuck my man and he's going to fuck me. I'm going to take his cock inside me. She smiled at the comfort with which she now thought these words.

She arose and walked to the kitchen to get them a couple glasses of wine. When she returned, she found him as she left him. This handsome, virile man, laying in her bed. I can never let him go, she thought. I need him to stay with me forever though she knew that was not possible.

Time passed for them, though there was no time. Only a growing affection in a place where nothing else mattered. They sipped on wine and talked as she sat on the bed taking in his face and body. When the glasses were empty and set on the night table, both knew her time had come. She would be a virgin no more.

Her hand reached for his manhood and slowly began to stroke it. Instantly, it began to grow to its enormous state of erection. Slowly, her fingertips moved up and down the hard shaft from its base to the tip where her thumb moved over the opening and along the ridge.

He moved his hand between her legs and, cupping her genitals, began to massage her until her wetness once again began to flow from her. His middle finger moved along her opening and put pressure on her clit. The tip of his finger opened the soft lips and teased without entering her before resuming its journey around her opening.

Her heart began to pound. "I can wait no longer," she told him. "I need you to be in me now," she begged.

Before John could react, she stood on the bed and straddled his hips with her feet. This was how she had planned it and this was how it would happen. Of all the positions she had seen on the internet, she believed that this was the best for her deflowering. With her man beneath her as she took him into her love nest.

With the balls of her feet planted firmly on the bed, slowly she spread her legs and began to squat, thus lowering her hips toward his belly. John took his hard cock in his hand and raised it until it pointed like an arrow toward her opening. He could see the flaps that guarded her cavity part as she descended. They were coated in her love juices. Finally, she watched as the tip of his cock touched her dripping hot entrance where it was soon coated with her fluids.

The first sensation of hard cock entering her caused Shannon to momentarily stop and bask in the pleasure of the moment. She thought this huge instrument was hot in her mouth, but nothing had prepared her for the heat she felt from his cockhead as it touched her slit. As she held her position, John slowly moved the tip of his cock around her opening, sliding over her lips and clit.

Oh, God, she thought. I never dreamed it would feel this good. As he teased and tickled her opening, the heat began to build in her genitals and spread throughout her abdomen. Each time his cock moved over her clit, spreading her hot juices there, it sent waves of pleasure through her entire being.

John saw Shannon's reaction to his movements and quickened the pace. His swollen head moved rapidly over her wet clit. Her breathing grew labored and he sensed she would peak before even taking his cock inside her. Let it start that way for her, he concluded.

Shannon's hips were suspended over him and her legs began to quiver as she neared her orgasm. She had to lean forward and place her hands on his chest for support but her hips never moved as the swollen head of his cock moved over her clit again and again. Her full, round breasts swayed freely from her chest. She felt the rush of pleasure come over her and cried out as she came for the second time in her life, this time even more intense than the first. Fluids poured out of her and onto his cock as she exploded but John maintained the pace as he carried her through her moment of ecstasy.

As she began to slowly come down from her orgasm, John raised his hips upward to nudge his cock into her opening. Shannon was breathing hard and still cumming as she felt the penetration begin. She gazed down to see the head burrow itself between her lips. An altogether new sensation took over as hard cock began to fill her.