Shannon Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinct made her hips lower further in order to join with the tower of cock that was beginning to enter her. She gasped as the huge head made its way past her opening and began to pry her apart, forcing its way deeper into her.

John watched as her pussy lips slid down over his cockhead until they enveloped it and swallowed the firm, sensitive ridge that surrounded the head. She paused for a moment there to savor the vision of this enormous machine entering such a tiny opening. He had never had such a view of penetration, but she was spread so wide and her genitals were totally exposed for his assault.

He coaxed her through the technique of raising her hips, the gathering of her lubrication onto his cock, and then trying for even deeper entry. She soon mastered it, raising her hips until just the tip remained inside her before slowly plunging even lower onto the massive pole that she was trying to allow into her body. Because of his size, she had to go slowly. But, gradually, his cock began to sink deeper and deeper into her as it became coated with her wetness.

To provide her with more pleasure through the obvious pain she was suffering, John slid his hand up his shaft until the tip of his thumb found her clit. Her sensitive love-knob was swollen and throbbing and he began to slowly rub and massage it. The moment he did this, Shannon began to moan with desire as her senses were attacked from both the interior and exterior of her genitals.

His cock began to stretch the tight walls of her vagina as inch by inch it slid into her. His thumb began to take her toward another peak as she worked to take as much of her man inside her as she could. But suddenly it hit her virgin barrier and would go no further. Intense pain mixed with pleasure but she had been prepared for this for so long and was as determined as ever.

She clenched her eyes shut and rotated her hips around the few inches that she had already taken, loosening the soft tissue inside her even more and causing her love juices to run down his cock. He spread them over her clit and worked his thumb over it at an increased pace.

Shannon was ready now in more ways than one. As she screamed with carnal desire at this next orgasm, she forced her hips downward with determination and John Sewell's cock broke through her hymen with a burst of power.

Her vagina surrendered to him at that point, throbbing and pulsing with pleasure while stretching to allow another few inches of his cock into her. She sat in a crouch on him, impaled on his thick, hard manhood, and sobbed with happiness. No dream she had ever had of this moment had contained the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure that she was feeling right now.

Shannon Heller was a woman now. She had a wonderful man's cock inside her and was making love with him. No, she was fucking him and loved it. Tears filled her eyes. So long she had waited for this time, her time. All the years alone, pretending before her mirror, studying the porn sites, and scripting this event had finally brought her to this moment of fulfillment. And she still was not done.

John watched Shannon shed her tears of joy and shared the moment with her, honored to be the first man to journey inside her. He marveled at her strength, not knowing that years of yoga had prepared her body and soul for this task. His hands reached under her thighs to help support her.

Slowly he began to raise and lower her on his cock. Very slight traces of blood appeared on his shaft as her vagina released and then swallowed his cock. But that mattered not. It felt so good inside her. She was so tight, so hot, so wet. He wanted to make this last as long as he could.

Shannon opened her eyes and looked at John as her breathing slowed to a more normal rate. "We're not done, baby," she whispered. "I've got to get all of you inside me. And then, we will make love for an eternity."

His cock felt like a burning steel rod intruding into her belly as she joined the motion he had begun with his hands. Slowly rising up to his cockhead before plunging down toward its base. Rising and falling. In and out. The two of them working together as one. With each downward thrust, a little more of him penetrated her.

She could feel every detail of his cock inside her. The huge, swollen head. The veins that bulged along the shaft. His entire length was soaked in her fluids now and she was able to move with greater ease as she took this enormous fucking machine deeper and deeper into her dripping cavity. Pain soon faded and was replaced with a totality of sexual bliss.

She closed her eyes and focused all of her meditative skills on her genitals. Her breathing slowed as she willed herself to relax and allow him to enter completely. The walls of her womanhood responded as slowly her hips sank the final few inches until she came to rest at the root of his cock.

"Yes, baby," John encouraged her. "You've taken it, every inch of it. What a woman you are. Now, use it, baby. Use it for your pleasure. It's yours. All yours."

Shannon gazed down to witness the moment. Her feet on the bed, knees splayed to the side, she sat totally impaled on his massive male organ. Her vagina accustomed itself to his size as she pressed herself against him and began to move her hips in small, slow circles around his root. Her clit found his pubic bone and she rubbed against it to heighten the pleasure.

John grasped her by her hips, raised his own off the bed, and joined in the dance of love. Having already been drained once by her this evening, he knew he could last as long as she needed. This was for her, he thought. This girl now becoming a woman forever.

She was glued to him now. Her clit rubbed frantically against him while his cock thickened and throbbed, stretching her pussy lips and insides beyond what she thought possible. She began to feel the heat spread from her genitals through her belly and thighs as she moved on him. What started as a slow grinding motion increased its pace to a frenetic, artistic ballet as he held her and met her movements in perfect unity.

Her nipples ached to be touched and she moved her hands to them, roughly rubbing her palms over their sensitive ends to increase her pleasure. Her body responded as the pleasure flowed along the channels of joy that ran from breast to pussy and back again.

She entered another world of excitement and his cock was her vehicle. She began to loudly pant and groan in a language of passion she had never used before as she felt her vagina begin to spasm and she climbed the mountain of orgasm yet another time. One peak led to another and another and still another as orgasm after orgasm raged through her genitals to the rest of her body.

John felt the tight muscles of her pussy contract and milk his hard cock and marveled at the woman's capabilities. Not only had she been able to take the length of his cock, but now she turns out to be multi-orgasmic, he thought to himself. Nothing surprised him any more about Shannon Heller and her journey into womanhood.

One final flood of pleasure gushed through her body and Shannon collapsed onto John's chest, finally adjusting herself from her feet to her knees. For a time, she had no strength to move as she lay there totally sated, her vagina twitching and her wetness flowing around his cock as she descended the mountain she had just climbed. His arms encircled her, lightly stroking her back and holding her as close to him as he could while she recovered.

She lifted her head and moved her lips to his and sunk her tongue deep into his mouth where it met his own wet meat. She needed to kiss him. She needed to transmit to him as much as she could how strongly she felt for him and how appreciative she was that he was who he was.

"My man, my beautiful man, thank you, oh God, thank you," she whispered in his ear as they ended the kiss. Her hands cradled his head as she lavished kisses over him. She could still feel his hard erection deep inside her, hot and throbbing.

"Shannon, my lovely young girl, it is I who should thank you. Thank you for choosing me to be your first. You are quite remarkable, do you know that?" he whispered back.

"I am what you have allowed me to be, my John," she said. "No other man could have given me what you have this evening."

Suddenly she realized something. "John, you didn't, um, "make it", did you?" she asked. She couldn't yet bring herself to use any cruder term for his orgasm.

John smiled. "This evening has been for you, baby," he said. "My pleasure has come from witnessing you become a woman tonight."

Not good enough. Not for her man. She wanted him to make it with her. She wanted to feel him as he released himself inside her. The many porn movies came back to her. She knew what he needed from this position.

A naughtiness came over her. She raised herself up on her hands and hovered over him. Her hips began to grind again before slowly beginning to rise from his belly. He saw a look come over her that he hadn't seen yet this evening.

"Want me to fuck you, baby," she cooed. "Huh? Want Shannon to fuck you til you come in her?"

John couldn't believe his ears but he felt the words in his groin as she slowly raised herself up his shaft until reaching the tip of his cock before slowly beginning to slide down again. The erotic, wet sounds of her vagina walls sliding along his slickened shaft assaulted his senses.

"Tell me, John. Tell Shannon what you want her to do," she teased in a voice now husky and sultry. "Mmmmmm. God, you feel good inside me, baby. Want more? Want me to fuck you some more, baby?"

He bit his lip, speechless, as the wet walls of her pussy slowly moved up and down his shaft. He looked up to see her big, full tits swinging just inches from his mouth. The nipples hard and so inviting.

Shannon saw the look on his face and cupped a breast in her hand as she continued her slow journey up and down his cock.

"This what you want, baby? You want to suck my tits?" she asked.

Suddenly she wanted to be a whore. Be his whore. It felt good. It felt right. So long she had been the quiet, proper girl. Now she wanted to be his slut. She wanted to fuck him until he begged for mercy.

She leaned forward and fed her hard nipple to his mouth and he eagerly sucked it between his lips until his tongue could lick its end. She felt the warmth travel like a current from her nipple to her clit.

"Yeah, yessss, that's it, baby, suck it. Suck it hard," she growled.

John sucked hard on her nipple until it hurt her but he gave no release. She moaned in pain as he bit down on it but left it there for his pleasure and hers.

Her hips began to rise and fall at a faster pace. Up, up, up until just her pussy lips were left touching the tip of his cock and then, with a suddenness, plunging herself down to its base, grinding it there against his thick root before rising up again.


Each time she smacked her clit against the hard bone at the base of his cock, it sent a shockwave through her. The combination of hard cock penetrating deep into her pussy and the banging of her clit against his belly only made her want to move faster and harder.

Sewell released the first tit he had sucked on and grabbed for the other, roughly taking it into his mouth and sucking it harder than the previous one. She groaned from the painful sensation but continued her assault on his enormous pole.

He could feel his load building. His head fell back and he began to urge her on.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me, Shannon. Oh, God, Yes. Fuck me hard. Make me cum, baby. God, I can't stand it any more. I need to cum in you, baby."

His words urged her on. Her reached for her tits and squeezed them, pulling and rubbing his nipples in his fingers.

Sounds of skin slapping filled the room each time her ass and thighs met him. It became the beat of his frantic climb to a heaven of pleasure.

He could hold back no longer. "I'm going to cum, baby. Fuck me. Oh, God. Yes. Fuck me. I'm coming," he screamed.

With one final plunge, she sank his cock into her depths and held it there as tight as she could. Her muscles milked his shaft and she felt his cockhead swell and begin to spew hot semen into her. Her own orgasm erupted with him as she felt the heat of his fluids begin to fill her insides.

She felt his cock contract again and again as he spurted gob after gob of cum into her. She grinded her groin against his belly as the thick, white cream of his essence hit her cervix and began to flow down the sides of his cock, along the walls of her pussy. So tight was their joining that it had nowhere to go but out of her opening and onto his belly.

A new sense of womanhood came over her and the glow warmed her. This man had given her his seed. How long ago was it that she had tasted him, rubbed him into her skin, swallowed him? And now, fulfilling the basic essence of all animals, he had ejaculated inside her.

Shannon eased her body forward and his penis slid from her hole and plopped onto his belly. She moved to his side and nestled against him, her head resting on his shoulder.

Her hands reached for his organ. It was beginning to soften but was soaked in their fluids. Softly, she rubbed their loving mixture into his skin, caressing it from the head to the base. Still learning from this first experience, she watched as it began to shrivel from an erect state to its normal size.

He talked with her about her first experience and she shared the feelings she had encountered. She asked questions and, ever the teacher, he responded to whatever she asked. Then, he suggested they bathe together to clean themselves for another bout of lovemaking.

Shannon drew the bath and they both entered the warm water enhanced with the aromatic soap and oils she had used earlier. She cleansed him with a washcloth from head to toe, taking particular care and attention to his genitals. He returned the gesture, lovingly washing her body with special focus on the now sensitive region between her legs.

They withdrew from the tub and dried each other off in a playful manner, laughing and teasing as they worked. She loved his mature body, aged yet firm, his chest hairy with patches of gray, his legs covered in fine down. Naked, they moved back to her bed but not before filling the wine glasses once again.

Laying in bed, the soft candlelight their only illumination, they drank more wine and talked more about the act of sex, he from experience and she the novice. She knew his age would require time to rest and recover, and fondness began to grow as she felt her heart yearning for him.

She opened up to him, revealing the deepest fantasies she carried inside her. She prevailed upon him to help make these fantasies come true and he agreed to try, but suggested to her that they take this relationship slowly. He the teacher, she the student of all acts carnal.

They kissed. A long, lingering, passionate kiss. Their tongues casually rolling over each other, their lips wet with the mixture of saliva they created. Her heart began to pound with need for him. Her hand reached for his manhood and grasped it, slowly stroking it with her fingertips.

My man's cock is enormous, she thought to herself, and she warmed at the thought that he was hers. All hers. This stallion of a man. Hers for the having. Any way she wanted.

Shannon broke the kiss and slid down his body until her face once again confronted his growing organ. She inhaled the clean odor of his maleness and it permeated throughout her being. She knelt between his legs, raised herself over his soft meat and touched her lips to the head, softly planting kisses over it, teasing it until he began to moan for more.

"Yes, yes, baby, lick it. Lick for me, baby. I love it. Make it wet," he groaned.

Her tongue parted her lips and began to lick the soft skin of his cockhead. Around and around it moved, leaving a wet trail as it journeyed. She flicked at the sensitive opening with the tip of her tongue, entering it slightly before moving down to the firm rim around its base. What a marvelous instrument, she thought. I'm going to know every inch of it before I'm done.

She opened her mouth and slid the head of his cock over her tongue as she again attempted to take him as deep as possible. The underside of his shaft journeyed along her wet tongue as the head moved toward her throat. She could feel the thick vein and curled her tongue around the sides of his shaft before closing her lips around it, sucking hard on it until her cheeks caved in.

The head of John's cock hit her throat and again she had to pause so as not to gag. His cock was hard now and stretched her lips. She was familiar with this feeling from before but wanted more. She looked down the shaft to still see more than half of his cock still remained to be swallowed.

John rested a hand on her head and encouraged her. "Relax, baby. Let your throat muscles relax and you'll be able to take more of it."

Shannon went into her meditative state. Her breathing slowed. Her focus went to her throat, willing the taunt muscles there to loosen. Her head lowered as the fat cockhead forced its way deeper and, simply and with little effort, her lips slipped down the shaft until they came to rest at the base. Her mouth and throat will now filled with his thick, throbbing cock.

John could barely control himself. Good God, she's done it, he said to himself. No woman has ever been able to swallow all of me. But he was now witnessing it, as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth until her lips were nibbling at the pubic hair that grew at the base.

Shannon felt his steel-hard rod pulsing as it engulfed her mouth and throat. She tightened her lips on him and rubbed her tongue along the shaft. Then, slowly, she began to raise her head, sucking hard on his shaft as she released it from her throat and mouth. Then, back down again. This time, his cock slid easily inside and she knew she had conquered him. She began to make oral love to his machine, taking it to the root before traveling back to the head.

John needed to taste her, too. He told her to reverse her position and, releasing him for the moment, she moved around until her legs straddled his face.

As she began to once again take him into her throat, John looked at this vision of womanhood before him. Her soft but firm ass. The taut little rosebud squeezed shut but inviting. Her genitals, moist and waiting to be devoured. The soft lips around her opening, so inviting. The swollen, pouting tissue aching to be eaten.

He placed his lips on her opening and sunk his tongue into her. Immediately, it was drenched in the sweet fluids that flowed from her insides. She reacted as if a bolt of electricity had hit her, pressing her opening to his face while plunging her mouth down to his belly.

He began to slowly move his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. Each time she felt his tongue withdraw, Shannon slid her wet lips up his shaft until they arrived at his swollen crown. And then, as his tongue re-entered her, she opened her mouth and took his long, thick cock into her throat. They found a rhythm, each trying to please the other more than themselves.

Shannon spread her legs even wider as John quickened his pace, fucking her pussy with quick, short thrusts of his long tongue. Each plunge into her dripping depths resounded with a gushing sound as his tongue splashed its way through her fluids. The overflow ran onto his lips and face, soaking them in her wetness.

She felt the climb begin toward heaven as he moved to her clit and sucked it between his lips. She was totally exposed to him. At his oral mercy. His tongue began to flick at the sensitive knob as his lips sucked hard. She swallowed his cock deep into her throat and locked her lips at the base, his huge balls just inches from her view. Her fingers reached to fondle them just as her body detonated with pleasure.