Shannon Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm hit in a quick charge as it spread from her loins down her legs and through her belly to the soul of her being. Her clit was in a perpetual state of burning and throbbing. Her eyes squeezed tight and muffled groans escaped from her stuffed mouth as she tried to coax him into spilling his seed down her throat. But John Sewell's cock remained steadfastly erect without eruption as his tongue continued lapping at her love nest.

As she began the slow descent from her peak, Shannon released him from her mouth and slid down his body until she was on all fours at his feet. She raised her hips and presented her opening to him. If she couldn't make him cum again with her mouth, she was determined to take him inside her and feel the heat of his manhood within her depths yet again.

"Put it me, John. Please, I need you inside me now. I need you to cum for me," she pleaded.

John smiled, rose from the bed and moved behind her until he was kneeling between her spread legs. He took his hard cock in his hand and moved the engorged head to her wet opening. Pushing his hips forward, the head parted her and began its penetration.

Shannon pressed her face and chest to the bed and tilted her hips to allow him entrance. She felt the head of his cock enter her and girded herself for another assault from this monstrous machine. John slowly began to give her what she needed so badly. Inch by inch, he pushed his hard cock into her without rest or delay. She felt herself fill as her tender walls began to stretch and submit to him.

She began to weep as her vagina transmitted the sensations she was feeling to her emotional center. Hot, thick, hard, pulsing cock was pervading her being. God, how good it felt from this different position. Spread on her hands and knees before her man, allowing him to take her from behind, in complete control.

How much more could she take? His cock thickened inside her as he traveled through the course of her womanhood. She felt the head hit her cervix but still it continued to press forward, extending her farther than she thought possible. Her hands gripped at the sheets as, not to be denied, he pushed on, determined that she would once again get every inch of cock he had to give. Finally, she felt his belly hit the soft cheeks of her ass and she knew she had all of him.

John grasped her hips firmly and began to move. He pulled his cock out to the head before thrusting his hips forward and sinking his entirety into her. She was not prepared for him and cried out as pleasure filled her in the form of his cock. Again and again he pounded himself into her and with each violation, she grunted uncontrollably.

As her vagina began to relax and accommodate his size, she began to meet his thrusts with an acquired eagerness. She rocked her body on its foundation of hands and legs, forward as he withdrew, and back into him as he entered her. This newfound movement forced his cock into her with an even greater might and she wallowed in the delight that it brought her.

What started out as lovemaking between teacher and student now became a torrid tryst of two animals seeking the heights of passion. Sounds of skin slapping mixed in with groans and grunts as John's belly banged into Shannon's ass and thighs each time he propelled himself into her.

He sunk his cock as deeply into her as he could and held there for a moment as he moved his hands down her back and ribs until they arrived as the sides of her breasts. She raised off the bed, allowing him to fill his hands with her luscious mammaries, her nipples rubbing against his palms. God, how she loved the erotic feelings that traveled from nipples to genitals when they were stroked while she fucked. The muscles of her pussy gripped his cock tight in a glove of wetness as he stroked her.

She raised her upper body, his hands still grasping her breasts, while John sank his hips back on his legs until she sat at an angle impaled on him. Without missing a beat, she began to fuck him, rising and falling on him in fast, sharp movement. Each time she sank her hips onto his cock, he thrust forward, filling her to the base.

Her eyes closed, her head falling back, hair dangling over her shoulders as she fucked him. How many minutes, or hours had they been at this? She prayed there would be no end though she knew it would arrive.

She felt the head of his cock swell inside her and his shaft thicken even more. She knew he was close.

"Cum in my mouth, baby, I want to taste you again," she moaned. She leaned forward and his cock fell from her pussy. Quickly, she turned and knelt, locking her lips on his head and, in one motion, sliding them down his shaft. She tasted herself on him and tried to suck every drop of his fluids into her mouth as she worked on him.

"Now, Shannon, now, baby, I'm coming," John yelled, as no longer could he hold back. His cock erupted in cum.

She felt the thick semen spew into her mouth and her taste buds immediately registered the sweet yet salty flavor of his seed. She took him into her throat and felt the contractions of his shaft as the load washed down her gullet. Slowly, she began to work her way back up and as the head reappeared in her mouth, pools of creamy cum began to gather under her tongue and along her teeth.

Her hand firmly pumped his shaft, coaxing more and more cum from his balls. Each time she milked him, more of his load spilled into her mouth until it began to overflow her lips and run over her chin. She released him for a moment, gathered what she could, and swallowed.

John watched as this cum-hungry woman devoured him. Her lips and tongue chasing every drop of cum that escaped the little slit on his cockhead. What she couldn't swallow, she rubbed into her face with his cock. She was not satisfied until his cock glistened with saliva only.

This frantic session over, Shannon and John sought to relax. She nestled alongside his body, her head on his belly, her lips still lavishing soft kisses on his cock as it began to shrivel. Their evening together almost over, she began to ponder their future, if there was to even be one. She was determined as ever that there would be. This was the man that had deflowered her in so many ways, and she could not believe that it was her destiny to only taste him once.