All Comments on 'Shannon's Night Out'

by alexanderdevalley

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 18 years ago
Excellent story

First one of your stories I've read and I look forward to others. It is short, crisp, and well written. Boy, would I love to know what happened when he and Shannon got home again. I loved the open-endedness. Did he know Shannon was fucking around on the night's out? Did it change their relationship? Is there a corresponding guy's night out? It's all up to my imagination. Nicely done!

Cobbler1023

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 18 years ago
Excellent story

First one of your stories I've read and I look forward to others. It is short, crisp, and well written. Boy, would I love to know what happened when he and Shannon got home again. I loved the open-endedness. Did he know Shannon was fucking around on the night's out? Did it change their relationship? Is there a corresponding guy's night out? It's all up to my imagination. Nicely done!

Cobbler1023

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 18 years ago
Excellent story

First one of your stories I've read and I look forward to others. It is short, crisp, and well written. Boy, would I love to know what happened when he and Shannon got home again. I loved the open-endedness. Did he know Shannon was fucking around on the night's out? Did it change their relationship? Is there a corresponding guy's night out? It's all up to my imagination. Nicely done!

Cobbler1023

ny_loverny_loveralmost 18 years ago
Too public to believe

That kind of public display is exactly what would cost a bar their liquor license. In my opinion, that destroys the credibility of the rest of the story. Move it to a more private setting and create at least some interaction between the two lead characters that makes the sex plausible. She walks up to the bar, bends over and lets the first man to buy her a drink fuck her right there? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you people need help

are you people for real? does anyone realize this is fiction? excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

I think this story is awesome! Apparently some ppl here forget that it is meant to be FICTION! And, apparently they also have never heard of "cuckolding". <rolling eyes> Don't listen to them, just keep writing. If they are so conservative in their thinking, they should not be on this site. Look forward to more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
People do not understand

Good story, although I wish it was more explicit (but I did like the strand of cum streaching from her cunt to his cock). I've been visiting this site for approximately three years, but this is the first time I've stopped to read the feedback, nevermind make a comment myself. It is obvious that many people do not realize that these "cuckolding" stories are a fantasy and a fetish-- a way of exploring a powerful and "darker" side of ones sexuality or personality without having to engage in the activity for real and, thus, face the consequences. As one who has actually engaged in these types of activities with an ex-wife, I can say that they always have consequences and a relationship must be very, very strong to endure the psychological side-effects. BUT (and a big but), this real-life knowledge does not prevent me from fantasizing about the "cheating" wife who is extremely passionate with another and having very powerful orgasims while either "jacking off" or engaging in "pillow talk" with my current wife while having sex. Some people just do not understand or have the pysiological, emotional reaction from the fantasy.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
Ironic, Isn't it?

to the last reviewer: many of us take these as PURE fantasies, pure stories (and we make critical and passionate comments because the characters seem to be "real", which is good for the authors, though sometimes they think we're just bitchin'! lol)! but,,, you, on the other hand, you have lived through situations, in real life, where these "romanaic" fantasies became nightmares.

of course, in real life there's bound to be serious repurcussions, when married people engage in these slippery slope activities, "fun" and "exciting" though they are. indeed, it is becuase they are so "fun" and "exciting" that most men and women who engage in them lose themselves,,,

where i live there lives this beautiful girl: your typical blue-eyed, busty, blond girl (a bit dizzy, if I may unfairly judge her so!). even two children by two different guys --- none of whom is with her any more (lost the first to her parents who adopt the kid); the second kid comes to visit her a few times a month --- the dad likely has custody --- in the one year she's been at the apartment complex, no less than three short-termed "boy friends" have come and gone, all young black men working at the liquor store or as security guards;

nothing wrong with the fact that these "boyriends" were blacks; nor that they worked as security guards; but their work ethics were such that they didn't even hold a job long enough to treat her to much of any thing, it seems,,, but she, on the other hand, she seems to be a hard working young lady working at a warehouse,,,, paying for a two bedroom apartment, over a thousand a month,,, where the guys just waltz in and out, it seems and yet she recruits a stead flow of them,,,,

oh, i'm sure she gets "love", "excitment," and/or joy out of these 3-month-relationships; but it's sad seeing how such hard working and, yes, lovely young woman could be leading such a protracted life style, especially when her litle girl comes for a visit, which the father is said not to want it happen too much, due to the mother's social proclivities,,

anyway, life immitates arts/fiction more than most people are able to grasp!, and most often times it's not as "romantic" as these fictional stories and "Oh, I wish I were you, having all these hunks with big equipments," ad nauseam,,, because after the first few "exciting" encounters, people get lazy, smelly, pitty, fickle and many times abusive,,, women usually, not all the time but usually, get the shorter end of the stick in such situations,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Response To Oh Canada's Comment 3 Below

Thank you for the actual real life feedback from a self cucksters viewpoint. You actually said that that prior marriage didn't work due to the extreme pressures (of selfishness on both parties part) of pimping out mommie to watch big cocks bring her higher than you ever could or would while you watched (and jacked off?).

You didn't explain how you got to that point but perhaps thats unimportant as nevertheless the end of the marriage was fortold by then. Why? Because as you said when 2 people bound by contract no longer respect themselves or the contract they begin to feel less in the mornings mirror and pass the guilt to the other.

Addictions precipitate selfishly stronger needs to get as high as where you were or higher than before.

Failure as a spouse or human in this very base below human convention way is inevitable and known best in retrospect but it is so inebriating to the numb jaded senses that sensiblities are ignored until it is too late for each to continue disrespecting each other.

Many of this type comments (and mine) are direct and evidence concern for the readers self determined supportive position as well as the mental state of any writer who could devote so much time and talent to sell the self cuckolding lifestyle as an exciting way to spice up a marriage. Talk about a set up to fail without escape.

So thanks Canada for your honest "been there" feedback as hopefully at least 1 contemplative idiot steps back from the beckoning abyss before all personal and spousal respect is lost. Why the certain loss of self, them and family can't be seen only evidences the addiction's true horror.

The young and weak or those who simply don't care will continue to wake up to their loss eventually having failed to keep the lid on Pandora's Box of dark fantasies.

Unbelievable you say? Then go to the Sexual Offender List Website - choose your own neighborhood - then look at the faces of those addicted who started small then fed more in maintaining the old elusive high. Notice the sometimes forced smiles of innocence on your neighbors faces - especially the women.

Keep the lid on it people - those people didn't want to end up where they are either.

alexanderdevalleyalexanderdevalleyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Wow

a the author of this purel;y fictional story i appreciate the comments and really didnt mean to stir a debate, but all the same maybe I should stick to bondage stories. Take it lightly it is only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice fantasy

Fantasy pure and simple. Just because it inolves minimal jealousy does not change that. The Shannons of the world are already united.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are gone, bitch.

Maybe you think being a cockold is great. The husband should have told her to not bother coming home and her stuff would be in the driveway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Just another example of jaded American values and slutty wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brain dead

he must be if he believes that note at face value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For a man's wife to put on this type of display in

public bar is nothing short of insane. Leaving out the risk of STDs, HIV/AIDS, and other diseases from unknown unprotected bareback sex, and possible pregnancy, the risk of arrest, and the humiliation of being known as the husband of the bar slut and the disrespect she shows for her husband it overbearing. Were she my wife the best she could hope for would be a divorce. But that would only be if she were smart enough not to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was this suppose to be a story?

What a pile of horse manure. Another slut wife and her braindead wimp husband. In my opinion they deserve each other. I hope their marriage survive this nonsence.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
I agree.

Poor grammar. Keep in one tense, and preferably not the present tense; that's annoying to read. The story starts nowhere and goes nowhere except to explain that the wife screws around on the husband and has no regrets about it. Then what ?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic garbage

Provided it was realistic, the basic story line could be good. However, the story is way over the top so I gave it the 1* it deserves.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Divorce the Cunt!

I've heard of cuckolding,and watching,and all that sick shit! The guys need serious help if they enjoy having their wives fucked by other men! Fiction,Non-Fiction,cuckolding,watching,etc,it's all sick shit!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a sad story...About a marriage based on cheating and acceptance of it...No morals, no respect, no love, just a whore and a weak man that is her husband. How will this end? She getting a serious STD and dying!!! Hope sooner than later...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WACC

. Hurry home? Fuck that... Find new pusssy... And boys night out...

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Divorce the Cheating Cunt!

Knocked Up? STDs? Knows you're a wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How stupid was that?

Very.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Step away from the keyboard..

And take up a new hobby. Maybe self-flagellation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puke

You should hurt you self really badly for writing such puke. if you are a man just swallow your barrel and fire.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
Narrator texts back:

If your girls night out had been for girls, I would see you at home. Since it wasn't, I won't. Good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Do women write uDer masculine names and then write horse poo like this. I know a man could never write like this and not have to cut his cock off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And after seeing XXX

He neither responded to the note, nor ever saw her again..

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Hurry home

Hurry home, put all her things in the front lawn, change the locks, and go to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Imagine her shock,

when I never responded nor did I ever show up at what used to be our home.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wouldnt it be awesome if there was a part two where he had to deal with the case of aids she gave him after he got home!!! Love to read that one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total bullshit.If she did this at the front bar, is she fucking donkeys in the back room?

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Dumbest

Story I've read in a long time, std and heads headed for both by both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love getting or helping my then gf now wife to get ready for a girls night. She always dresses hot and i love shaving her sex and telling her just in case you end up being fucked. A simple text from her later saying glad you shaved as its about to be put to use always gives me an incredibly hard on. She may be late home and pantyless but always wants me to reclaim her sex when she gets home leaking semen from her sex. Sometimes in her car or in a club toilet or park bench she is one hot girl who loves the excitment of a new cock fucking her as much as i enjoy hearing from her the details as im enjoying my juicy seconds. Who cares what others think we are enjoying it and that is all that matters !!!

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Hurry straight

To a Divorce Lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should hurry to find another woman to take to his bed for when his wife gets home

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

Come on, this was lame. When he took his cock out , I quit reading. WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous