Shaping a Proper Young Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Heather responded, sensing Meg was losing patience with her. "I'm sorry."

Meg told her not to worry about it and then showed her how to sculpt her pubic hair into a shape that in her words created "a captivating atmosphere of refined sensuality. The purpose is to provide a beautiful visual appearance for your lover." she told her.

"There!" Meg announced as she finished shaping Heather's wispy blonde pubic hair into a heart. "When your panties are on we'll be able to see this design through the front panel. Heather, you'll look so beautiful and sophisticated!"

"Oh, Mom! I can't wait to see! Can I try on my lingerie?" Heather gushed as she looked between her legs.

"Certainly, Heather. Towel yourself dry and let's get you dressed."

After Heather dried herself, Meg helped her into a matching pair of light cream-colored see-thru panties and thigh high stockings. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and smiled at her appearance and she was so proud of herself!

"No bra, Mom?" Heather asked.

"You're dress won't allow one, Heather. Besides, your breasts are so full and plump, you don't need a bra."

Meg was beaming with pride as she looked at Heather in the mirror. All of Heather's training was coming together. She had turned eighteen way back in January and since that time, her studies had focused on her future relationships with men.

The months of instruction and care, the months of one lesson building on the next; it was all bearing fruit and tonight would be the culmination of her efforts. There were more lessons to teach Heather and she would receive much more instruction. But, her finishing was nearing completion and Meg was more confident of Heather than she had ever been.

"Now, remember Heather. Young men are easily excited visually. They get aroused by just seeing a little bare skin. Believe me, even if all you're doing is letting your belly button show, that's enough to have them thinking of taking liberties with you."

Heather clung to her every word.

"A mature man is different. He's seen many beautiful women and you must decorate yourself with a great amount of sophistication if you are to capture his attention. Intrigue and mystery is essential to keeping him interested. Each piece of your ensemble must be carefully thought out. Like the panties I chose for you; they decorate your hips and pussy so exquisitely. Heather, a woman that puts thought into her look, and keeps an air of mystery about her, will always be rewarded with a gentleman's attention."

Heather thought about everything Meg had said and commented on how the guys her age were always trying to get their hands into her pants. "They don't care what I'm wearing." she replied and reached for her high heels. They wouldn't know a high heel sandal from a tennis shoe."

They both giggled for a moment.

"I love these heels! Will Dad like them as much as he likes yours?" Heather asked as she slipped the strappy sandals onto her feet.

She wanted him to notice her grown up body. After all, he wouldn't want her to sleep in his bed with Meg if he still thought of her as a little girl, now would he?

"Robert will love them, Heather! They make your legs look so long and tight. And, you look so sexually exciting in them. That reminds me; Your high heels should always be the last article of clothing to come off. If at all possible, leave them on while you and your lover are having sex. And, always point your toes when your lover is looking at your feet. It will make your legs look longer even if you aren't wearing heels."

"You're so smart, Mom."

"Thank you, Dear.....Now, let's show Robert your outfit!" Meg answered.

Robert was engrossed in his work when he heard a distinct "Knock knock!" at the large double door opening to his office, breaking his concentration and causing him to look up. He saw Meg in a slinky evening dress and heels, standing in a sexy S-shape pose; one hand on the door frame and another on her hip. She looked stunning!

"What about meee?" Heather said, trying to be noticed. In fairness to Heather, Meg's beauty was unsurpassed by any other woman Robert had ever known. Heather was beautiful, to be sure; but, his wife had long ago stolen his heart and his deep admiration for her only worked to make her even more beautiful in his eyes.

He gave Meg a wink and focused his attention on their young Heather. "Look at you, Heather! Such a beautiful woman!"

The look of apprehension on her face turned to joy and a huge smile revealed her excitement at pleasing him. "Do you really think so, Dad?"

"You look fabulous, young lady!" he replied. Robert asked her to do a couple of twirls for him and as she spun on her toes, almost stumbling, he took a full measure of her.

She wore a deep brown silk halter dress. The halter clasped behind her neck. From there, it fell down her chest, leaving her shoulders bare. The thin silk fabric covered her breasts, but little else, as the wide neckline between the halters plunged down her cleavage to just above her navel.

The inner swells of her breasts were exposed, showing off the dark shadow line created by the underside of her breast lying against her ribcage. Her abdomen was flat and femininely muscled. She would have to be careful when she bent forward. If she wasn't, her breasts would be completely exposed as the silk material of the halter fell open.

The thin silk of each halter draped from her breasts and collected together in soft pleats along her lower ribcage. Below the pleats, the dress fit snugly around her waist and hips and formed a U-shape in the small of her back, just above her buttocks. From the small of her back the dress hugged her hips and bottom tightly enough to show the sculpture of each cheek, and the thin, muscular shape of her thighs before ending eight inches above her knees.

"Perfect," he said approvingly. "Are you ready for tonight?"

"Oh, yes Dad! I can't wait!"

"It's Robert or Mr. Evers while we're on our date, Heather."

"Yes, sir....er, Robert," she answered.

Meg saw them out the door, giving Heather some final reminders and kissing each of them goodbye. Robert let her know they would be back before midnight, as they had planned. Off they went into a new world for Heather; a world of maturity she had never experienced. She was so tickled to be out with him, especially in such a sophisticated situation. He's the best dad in the world, she thought; and the best looking too and he made her feel so secure and special!

Heather was a good student and applied her lessons well throughout an evening of entertainment which included a formal cocktail party at the corporate office of one of Robert's clients, followed by a theatre production of a trendy play in the performing arts center. Heather loved being on Robert's arm and handled herself very well, receiving numerous compliments from him.

But, the evening wasn't without it's learning moments. Several times, unawares to Heather, she gave men glimpses of her panties when she nervously crossed and uncrossed her legs. Too frequently, she allowed her dress to rise above the tops of her stockings. And, on a couple of occasions, when she naively positioned herself too close to a man, she had her bottom felt up.

After having a man's hand brush across her bottom for the third time, she whispered to Robert, "Mr. Evers, is it normal at parties and theater for the men to squeeze my bottom every chance they get? Mrs. Evers never told me about it during our lessons."

Robert explained that she should take it as a sign of affection, but not to allow it to be repeated. He also explained that she should not allow "just any man" to do it and that it doesn't hurt to give certain influential men a few liberties if it will benefit her down the road.

He also reminded her to use his first name. "You know the rules. Refer to me as Robert," he reminded her.

"I'm sorry, Mr......uhm, Robert." Heather didn't make that mistake the remainder of the evening and she was careful to not allow any more men to feel her bottom. But, she continued to show off more of her legs than what would be considered proper, innocently flashing her stocking tops.

Inevitably, as the evening progressed she found herself losing confidence and letting the feeling came over her that everyone knew she was just a girl pretending to be a woman. But, each time she felt that way Robert would sense her uneasiness and come to her rescue; making her feel comfortable again and propping up her confidence.

By the end of the evening Heather felt very much at ease. She thrived on the way Robert treated her; like a lady, instead of an eighteen year old. And, she felt her girlish habits giving way to the lady she was treated as and by the time they arrived home she felt transformed.

As he keyed the garage door, signaling their arrival to Meg, Heather asked him if she was to continue to call him Robert; even at home.

"Heather, your feelings and emotions shouldn't be constrained when you're home. Meg and I love you like the daughter we never had. But, you're a woman now and you make your own choices." He picked up her hand and kissed it. "In our home, call us what your heart wants to say."

Heather smiled a warm and loving smile as she waited for her date to open her door. "Dad?" she said as she stepped out of the car.

Robert smiled back, pleased to hear her call him Dad and answered, "Yes, Sweety."

"Do I get a kiss at the door?" she said and giggled.

"Very clever, young lady!" he said. "Very clever...."

Heather laughed and skipped her way through the garage and into the house through the door held open by Meg; waiting anxiously to hear all the details of the evening! Heather went on and on about everything that happened; all the fun she had at the cocktail party, including feeling a bit tipsy after having a martini and the interesting people she met there; the play at the arts center and all about how pretty the ladies were dressed! "Everything you said was exactly right!" she told her and added, "Mom, I want to be just like you!"

Meg hugged her and thanked her, but also reminded Heather that she only needed to be herself, as that is what every lady does!

"Champagne, ladies?" Robert said as he held the bottle and three glasses.

"Oh, goody!" Heather said gleefully!

"Wonderful idea, Robert!" Meg said and handed a glass of champagne to her young pupil.

Heather giggled when she tipped the glass to her lips, "The bubbles tickle my nose!" And, after they finished their first glass, Robert poured a second. Heather took a sip of the champagne and asked, "Mr. Evers.....uhmmm.....aahhh." she was having a hard time saying what was on her mind. "I ahhh...can I have...you know,"

"Can you have what, Heather?" he asked.

She blurted out her question in rapid fire as if stringing her words together quickly would make it easier to ask. "Can I have sex with you and Mrs. Evers tonight it's all I've thought about since the night you let me sleep in you and Mom's bed and I really liked it because it felt so yummy and I got really sleepy afterwards and I just wondered if you would let me again!" She sucked a large breath past her lips after finishing her ramble.

"Sweety," Meg answered. "We'll talk about it later. First, you have one more lesson before bedtime."

"I do?"

"Yes, dear. Your final lesson on male sexual anatomy. You've still got a great deal to learn about genitalia. We wanted to wait to see how you handled your date. It went so well that Robert feels you're ready to do a real-life exercise on what you learned this afternoon from your studies."

"You mean I get to practice? With.....with, Mr. Evers?" A grin began widening on her face as she pondered the situation before shouting, "Yippee!" and jumped up and down, almost spilling her champagne.

Robert and Meg smiled at her eagerness and led her into his office to begin the lesson. Robert sat on the edge of the desk with his feet on the floor and Meg and Heather standing in front of him.

"Let's get you out of that dress, Sweety," Meg said and slipped the thin straps of Heather's dress from her slender shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor, piling up around her high heels before prompting Heather to step out of it.

Heather was excited to have her dress off in front of Robert, especially since she wasn't wearing a bra and her panties were see-thru. Her areoles quickly constricted underneath the thin fabric of her dress, turning her nipples hard as little rocks.

She wanted him to see her as a feminine and sexy young woman, instead of a silly eighteen year old, and now she stood before him in only panties, stockings and heels. She fidgeted nervously and her pussy moistened right away as he looked her up and down.

Her heart-shaped bush, formed so carefully by Meg after their bath was visible behind the front panel of her panties and she shyly fidgeted with her stockings and hoped Robert was aroused as she stood disrobed in his presence.

"There now, we don't want to soil this lovely dress, young lady," Meg explained as she carefully draped it over a cushioned chair next to the desk before returning to her pupil.

Meg had Heather show off her ensemble for Robert and he commented on how enticing she looked in her panties, stockings and heels. He made sure to mention how beautiful and sophisticated her heart-shaped bush was beneath her panties. Heather glowed with the excitement of being the center of attention and stood nervously in front of him.

Meg asked Robert to remove his pants and briefs, which he did very casually; afterwards sitting back against the edge of the desk and spreading his legs slightly apart to highlight his flaccid cock and balls hanging between his legs. Heather lowered herself onto her haunches in front of him with Meg's hands on her shoulders.

"Heather?" Meg said to break her from the trance she seemed to be in as she stared wide-eyed at Robert's large hanging cock.

"Oh...uhmm, yes Mom?"

"You notice how limp Robert's penis currently is?" Heather responded yes and received an explanation from Meg that when a man's penis is limp it is in the pre-aroused state and is deemed to be "flaccid".

"Now, young lady....Do you notice how his scrotum is hanging down so low?"

"Yes, Mom." She answered much more quickly this time.

"I want you to place your fingers on the bottom of Robert's scrotum....Yes, like that. Very good!"

"Mom, it's really warm!" she said and looked up at Meg.

Meg continued with her instruction, telling Heather to delicately cup his testicles. "Do you feel Robert's testicles moving inside his scrotum?"

Her eyes opened wide with the feeling of discovery. "Oh, my goodness! I do, Mom! They're moving around all by themselves! They're really big!" she said excitedly.

Meg explained that a man's testicles move up and down based on the temperature of his crotch and his sexual arousal. She explained that Robert's testicles will pull up into his groin if the temperature around them is cold or if he is becoming sexually aroused.

"Why do they want to move up now, Mom?"

Meg described how a man's testicles want to move themselves into a position where they are protected during sexual intercourse. "And that protected position is up tight into his groin behind his penis," she said. "Heather, do you notice how Robert's scrotum is also tightening?"

"Oh, yeah....That's so cool. Dad's scrotum is shrinking up and getting all tight and wrinkled!" Heather let her fingernails caress across the ridges of his ball sack as she expressed her amazement.

Meg then focused Heather's attention on Robert's now hardening cock. It was only half erect and pointing at Heather. "Sweetie, Robert's penis is now beginning to become erect. The state it is in now is called semi-flaccid or semi-erect. Do you see why?" she asked.

"Uhmmm...ahhh..." she scrunched her nose and thought hard to come up with the right answer and when she did, she spurted out her reply. "You mean Dad's penis is only half erect and when it's fully erect it'll be much bigger and pointing straight up? Wow!"

Meg stood behind Heather with her hands on her shoulders, looking at Robert as they exchanged glances, enjoying Heather's unashamed enthusiasm.

"That's correct, Heather. Robert's penis will also get much harder as the blood flows into it and expands it, causing it to become fully erect. Now, Heather....I want you to put your fingers around Robert's penis." Heather did as she was told and wrapped her slender fingers around Robert's enlarging penis. "Okay, good. What do you feel, Sweety?"

"Let's see....Dad feels....it feels hot...and heavy too! And, it feels like...like a hard sponge. And, it's got little ridges on it."

"It sure does, Sweety! They're called ridged bands, Heather. They are there to stimulate the vagina and the penis too; because when the ridges rub against a woman's vagina they act as stimulators for the woman," Meg told her as Robert's cock continued to grow in her hand.

It was almost fully erect now, and as Robert leaned against the desk, his cock stood above Heather's face, a full ten inches long and throbbing. Heather could feel the heat in her hands and quite naturally, and innocently, began slowly pumping him, exploring the big shaft, feeling the large veins running the length of it and rubbing the big bulbous head.

She didn't even notice it; but, she licked her lips as she spoke. "Dad's penis feels so good!" she said as her panties were now soaked. She thought of how she wanted his penis to touch her own vagina.

Meg explained that Robert's penis was now ready for intercourse and "from now on we'll use the sexual term 'cock' instead of penis."

"This is how it was the other night when Dad let me put it in my vagina!" she said excitedly.

"That's exactly right, Heather," she told her. "Robert's cock, was erect like this and ready for sex. That's why you could wiggle onto it so easily.

"Oooh! It was really hard and hot like now. That was so nice!" Heather said, making the Evers smile.

"Our Dad's cock always feels good inside our pussies, Heather. Like you, I was eighteen the first time my mother and father let me sleep in their bed. I can hardly describe how wonderful it felt that night when he put his cock in me. It was almost as large as Robert's."

"Mom, I just want you to know how special it makes me feel that you are doing this for me," Heather said.

"You're worth it, Heather. You're the same age as I was when this lesson was given to me. Robert and I both feel privileged to be able to teach you," she replied.

Meg asked her if she had any questions and Heather asked about "the big helmet on the end." Meg explained it was called a frenulum, and that during sexual intercourse the frenulum receives intense pleasurable stimulation from rubbing against the woman's vagina.

"Mr. Evers?"

"Yes, Heather."

"I can still remember feeling Dad's frenulum in my vagina from two weeks ago," she said. "Can I see what it feels like inside my mouth?"

Robert told her yes and to be patient because Meg is almost to that point in the lesson.

"Yes, sir. I won't jump ahead," she replied and she kept her hand moving up and down on his cock and twisted her lips and nose and asked what the sperm looks like.

"We're going to let you see the sperm come out of Robert's cock, Heather."

"Oh, good!" she answered.

"Now, in order to do that we have to stimulate it," Meg said and described the three ways a woman can stimulate a man; "With your hand, your pussy or your mouth. Tonight, you're going to learn how to stimulate it with your mouth, Heather."

"Do I just lick up and down and put it in my mouth?" Heather said.

Meg told her "No, Heather. It's not that simple. Orally stimulating a cock is an art form. Just as expressive dance or painting is art; so is oral sex."