Shaping a Proper Young Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drop of Meg's sex juice landed on Heather's cheek as she stared intently at Robert's cock alternate between disappearing into Meg's pussy with his balls pressing against her clitoris; then most of the big staff reappearing from within her, glistening with the juices it had collected.

"Mom, how can it all fit inside you? It's so big. The other night dad didn't get even half of it inside me," she asked as she watched Meg's muscles clench his cock.

"Robert's cock is....Unghh," she grunted as he thrust into her pussy. "is larger than.....than most men's, Heather. Unghh.....Mmmmm." Meg's arousal was making it difficult to keep talking with Heather but she tried her best. "He gives it.....give it to me....almost every night."

Heather twisted her nose and tilted her head, still amazed at how a penis could be that big. "Gosh, Dad! You're so much bigger than the boys I went to school with. They were always trying to push their little penises against me in the hallway when I was at my locker. They're not like this at all! They have little dicks."

Robert continued to fuck Meg as he explained that a young man's cock will continue to grow well after he leaves school.

"Will they all get as big as you?" she asked. He had to admit that very few would.

"We're very.....Unghh....Unghh...very lucky...Mmmmm...Unghh...girls," Meg replied. Robert was fucking her harder now and she was responding with louder moans.

Heather enjoyed the smell and sight of the fuck taking place just a few inches from her face and she pushed her stiletto heels into the mattress and she her fingers into her pussy. She badly wanted Robert's cock in her pussy and couldn't keep herself from raising her head off the bed and placed her lips very close to his wet shaft and let her nose lightly brush against his ball sack. She felt the heat on her face from his cock and balls.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Heath...." Heather couldn't finish her answer. Instead, her body responded to Robert's cock. "Mmmmm...fuck me....Ohhhh baby, fuck meee!"

"Mom, you're so lucky to have Dad's hot penis inside you."

"Oh, yes Sweetie! Mmmmmm....Daddy's cock is sooo hot!"

Robert chimed in. "Mommy's pussy is hot too, Heather. She's real fuckin hot right now. Mommy's a real good fuck. Do you like watching Daddy fuck Mommy?

Heather smiled. It made her feel good that Robert loved Meg so much. "I sure do!" she answered.

"Mom, can I touch Dad's penis....and your vagina?" she asked as she used one of her hands to play with her clitty.

In between moans, Meg answered yes. Heather's tongue pushed out of her mouth and onto Robert's balls and then moved onto Meg's swollen pussy lips and clit. Meg felt a jolt of excitement as Heather's tongue flicked across her clitoris while Robert pushed his cock deep inside her.

Heather moved her fingers in and out of her cunt and felt her own rush of arousal when Meg lowered her face between her legs, brushed her lips through Heather's pubic hair, placed them over her clit and pulled it into her mouth. She then rolled her tongue back into her cunt and fucked her with it. After a few moments she put it back onto her clit and pushed softly.

Heather squealed and wiggled her hips with excitement as her pussy was probed and caressed orally for the very first time.

"Does my mouth feel good to you, Heather?"

"Oohhhh, Mom! Yesss! It feels sooo good!" Heather moaned and purred as Meg's tongue ran along her opening and she watched wide-eyed as Robert's big cock pulled out of Meg and Robert guided it inside her mouth. This is what she wanted! And, she took as much of his big cock into her mouth as she could.

Her moans became muffled once it filled her mouth and she whimpered and pouted for a moment when it returned to Meg's pussy. "Mmmmm, your mouth feels so good on my pussy!" she mewed and excitedly flicked Meg's nipples between her fingers and massaged Robert's balls with her other hand.

Robert steadied himself with one arm and alternatively felt up his wife's titty and then Heather's as he looked down Meg's long slender back at Heather's sexy feet decorated with the stiletto heels Meg had bought her for her very first date. He let the tips of his fingers brush over the swells of her breasts to tease her then pulled and pinched her nipples before running his hands up to her neck and shoulders. He told her softly, "You're such a proper young lady, Heather."

He grunted as Heather lifted her head off the bed and put her lips onto his cockshaft. And he slid it past her lips and into Meg's pussy again and again while she gently massaged his balls and purred like a kitten. Robert stopped his cock halfway out of Meg's pussy so Heather could run her tongue across his big shaft before again penetrating into Meg.

She heard Robert compliment Meg on what a good fuck she was and wished he would say it to her. He loves her so much, she thought as she sloppily licked and nibbled on his cock and balls, and brushed her cheeks against them to get more of his sweat and Meg's pussy juices onto her face. She began feeling an overpowering wave of arousal sweeping through her loins and rushing throughout her body.

Both of the girl's hips were rocking now. Meg's against Robert's cock and Heather's against Meg's pretty face as it made love to her pussy.

Heather's face was covered with Meg's juices when she began to cum. Meg buried her tongue deep into Heather's wet pussy, then rapidly tickled her young Heather's clitoris before pulling her butterfly open and sucking it with her mouth. Heather let a quick succession of feminine grunts escape her lips as her orgasm overtook her.

Both girls began cumming together. Surges of excitement swept over them like a wave as each was pleasured. Heather pushed her heels hard into the mattress and tightened her legs onto Meg's face as she came and lifted up her hips so Meg's tongue could enter her more easily.

Meg bucked her hips hard against Robert and moaned loudly. He grunted loudly and rough and pushed hard while Heather continued licking, hoping Robert's sperm would finally come out and find its way onto her tongue.

Robert pushed deep inside his wife's pussy in a series of thrusts and grunts. As her orgasm subsided, Meg's body relaxed on top of Heather's and their sweat mixed together and their hard nipples rubbed into each other's tummy as Meg continued to caress Heather's pussy.

"Mom, can I lick your pussy until it's clean as a whistle?" she asked, thinking back to earlier that day.

Before Meg could answer, Robert pulled out of his wife's cunt. His cock evaded Heather's attempt to pull it into her mouth and slapped against his abdomen. Both Heather and Meg whimpered their disappointment; Meg for no longer having her cunt filled and Heather for the loss of the big cock from the reach of her tongue and face. She needed something to sexually stimulate her senses and she got it as Meg sat down onto her haunches and pushed her cunt onto Heather's face, firmly rubbing it back and forth like a mother bird nestling onto her incubating eggs.

Heather had Meg's pussy all to herself now and she eagerly pushed her tongue in and as she did so, she felt Robert's hands grab her ankles. At first, she thought he had grabbed them to take off her high heels. "Oh, don't do that, Dad. I want to keep them on," she said in a muffled voice; barely able to speak the words before Meg's cunt pushed back onto her mouth.

"Don't worry, Heather," Robert told her, pulled her ankles over his shoulders and found her wet pussy with his cock.

Heather felt his cock spread her apart as he pushed into her. "Ooohhhhh!! Eeeeee!" she squealed with glee against Meg's cunt. "Dad finally wants me," she said to herself.

Meg and Robert faced each other, kissing passionately as Meg squirmed on Heather's face and Robert fucked Heather. Their tongues intertwined erotically as they moaned into each other's mouth.

Heather's face was covered with Meg's pussy juices and her little tight pussy was being devoured by Robert's big cock, stretching her beyond what she had ever imagined. He was fucking her hard, just like he fucked his wife and Heather was beside herself with lust. She bucked her hips hard against each of his thrusts and felt his cock pushing against the back of her vagina with each plunge into her.

She no longer felt like an eighteen year old, dreamily wishing for her father's affection. Instead, she felt like a woman and she wanted his sperm in her pussy. She begged him for it with a broken cadence of words as he pumped her. "Give......me.........your.........sperm," she said in-between licking Meg's pussy and receiving Robert's thrusts and repeated it. "Oooohhh!! Fuck me,! I.....want......your......sperm....please!"

She began an orgasm that surged throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her legs stiffened and she shook as the most intense orgasm of her young life swept over her.

Robert felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to cum. The sensation, and hearing Heather's pleas for his cum, broke him out of his trance. He pulled out, sat back onto the pillow and let Meg take his cock into her mouth to finish him off. Meg eagerly sucked up his seed as it spurt out and she only missed a few wads that hit against her cheek.

Heather's senses were finally returning and she lifted up onto her elbows and watched with a satiated smile on her face as Meg made love to Robert with her mouth. She lifted her foot into the air, admiring her high heels and thinking of how smart Meg was when she instructed her on how to seduce a mature man.

As she watched Meg licking him up, she thought of all the instruction Meg had given her over the previous two years and how grateful she was for it. She thought of how much she had learned in the six months since her birthday. She thought of how much she had learned just today! Her mind raced through the events of the afternoon and evening; her instruction on sex, her bath with Meg, her date with Robert, and her lesson on how to orally please a man. And, she thought of how it all culminated in the Evers bed.

She now knew she no longer belonged in pigtails. But, she also knew she would always be the Evers little girl and she smiled as she thought about the difference between the two.

Robert and Meg let her sleep between them, the three of them spooning under the covers. Sleepiness was overtaking Heather. It had been quite a day for her and she yawned as she spoke. "Mom?"

"Yes, Heather?"

"I love you," she said, still finishing her yawn.

"I love you too," Meg answered.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Heather."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Heather."

Robert and Meg chuckled, waiting for her next inevitable question, which came only a half minute later.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Sweety."

"Goodnight," Heather said as she yawned sleepily.

"Goodnight, Sweety!" she responded, reached behind her, and patted Heather on the hip.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Heather," he replied, squeezing Meg's hand and saying goodnight to her and telling her he loved her. Heather was asleep before he finished.