Shaping a Proper Young Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've taught me painting and dance and piano. I can't wait for this!" Heather replied and began receiving instruction on the proper way to pleasure a man with her mouth.

"It will take a lot of practice and experimentation on your part, Heather. What we'll cover here can only be considered a basic lesson. First, pucker your lips like you are giving it a kiss....Yes, just like that. Then, put your lips on the head so that you cover up Robert's cock hole."

Heather placed her puckered lips on his head and as she slid them over his cockhead they pushed apart and covered it. She sucked, pulling her cheeks together like she was suckling on Meg's nipple.

Meg and Robert exchanged smiles as their inexperienced Heather struggled with her very first blowjob lesson. "Now, take another inch of Robert's cock into your mouth, Heather. There you go!" she praised her.

Heather was entranced by everything that was happening and her arousal was taking over her thoughts.

Robert and Meg were impressed with her enthusiasm. "Heather, you're working so hard to do it right, aren't you?" Meg asked.

"Unh-huh," she muttered.

"You're doing great. Just relax and let your arousal begin to guide your mouth," Robert added as he pulled a loose strand of hair from her face.

Heather tried to say "thank you, Dad" with her mouth full of cock but the sound came out muffled.

Meg let Heather freelance for a few minutes and watched her progress. She was unsophisticated, but enthusiastic. Robert motioned to Meg that he was close to being ready to cum.

She had no desire to release Robert's staff from her mouth. But, Meg instructed her to pull her mouth away and she did it, albeit reluctantly and with a whimper, and listened for her next instruction.

Meg got on her knees next to her and lifted Robert's sac with her fingers. "I'll do this one, Heather; and, you do the other. Just mirror everything I do."

"Are you ready?" Meg asked, offering one of his chestnut sized balls to her.

Heather nodded and whispered in a low throaty tone, "Yes, ma'am." She watched as Meg slid her tongue over the ridged skin while she held his cock against his belly. Heather took her cue from Meg and nibbled his soft skin between her lips. His balls were really drawing tighter now and Heather had to hold his ball in her mouth with the same suction she used on his cock.

She pulled away for a moment. "Dad tastes so good," she said. "Dad, am I doing good?"

"You're doing just fine, young lady!" Robert told her. Meg was in her dress and Heather in her lingerie. Both were still in their high heels and Robert was pleased that they were dressed so sexy as he watched them suck and play on his cock.

Meg kept Heather mirroring her as she slid her mouth up the side of her husband's big ten inch staff, meeting Heather at the top of his shaft and they kissed, exploring each other's tongue, while touching Robert's cockhead with their lips. Their eyes met over the top of Robert's hard tool, each kissing the other's lips and their tongues searching for each other across his head.

Heather was aroused by the kiss and her free hand went between her legs, pulled her panties to the side and gathered up some of her slippery juice and slid it onto her clitty. A chill ran up her body and she trembled from the excitement her clit was feeling. She began moaning as she kissed Meg and sucked Robert and she became more vocal as she became more aroused.

"Mom....Mmmmmm...Dad tastes sooo good!" she slurped as she spoke excitedly. "Ohhhh! Mom my pussy is all wet and tingly! Dad, can I have your cock in my pussy? Phuulease, Dad?"

Robert's cock was throbbing in her mouth and with Meg's help he was getting close to cumming. "Not yet, Heather. We haven't finished your lesson," he told her, grunting between words as he felt his cum stirring in his balls. Robert had excellent control, but with both of his girls sucking and licking he was having a difficult time holding back and was relieved that Meg had completed most of her instruction.

Meg pulled Heather off Robert's cock and described to her how to jerk him until his cum came out. She spoke with more arousal in her voice and had her hand under her dress caressing her pussy as she schooled Heather.

"Robert's getting very close now, Sweety. You'll get a chance to see sperm for the first time in just a moment. Feel his balls and rub them gently. That's it...just like that..Keep your other hand stroking up and down on his cock, baby."

Meg could see her husband's balls tighten as Heather's small hand moved up and down the entire length of his erection and she knew his cum was starting its push up his shaft. "Do you feel his balls pulsating, Heather?" she asked.

"Oh, yes! Oh, my goodness, Mom! It's coming out!" she announced excitedly as the first drops of precum oozed out his hole, followed by a rush of cum. "Dad's sperm is coming out!" she squealed. Her excitement was more than she could handle and she quickened the pace of her fingers slipping in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clitty.

Robert gripped the edge of the desk and as his first load of cum exploded over Heather's shoulder while she stared wide-eyed at his violent discharge! At Meg's instruction she kept jerking him and the second load landed on her cheek, next to her ear. "Dad! It's so hot! Mmmmmm! It's so hot!"

The third wad hit her in the face and stuck to her like warm sticky cream, gobbing together below her eye. "Oh, my!" she said. The fourth wad of Robert's cum missed her chin and fell onto her breast, dripping down her cleavage as she experienced a subtle orgasm rush through her crotch.

"My dad's the best dad in the world," she said to herself and she wanted her Dad's cock inside her. But, she knew she had to concentrate on her lesson so she focused on Meg's instructions as his cum kept pumping out, running down his shaft and sticking to her long, slender fingers.

Meg continued her instruction. "Now, Heather...lick Robert's sperm into your mouth. That's it, Heather. Lick every drop."

She replied that it tasted salty and spent a considerable amount of time cleaning him up, licking his cock as well as her fingers, as Meg and Robert watched with affection.

When she finished she announced proudly, "Clean as a whistle, Mom!"

Robert ran his hands through Heather's golden blonde hair as she looked up at him, holding his flaccid, but still substantial cock in her hand with cum dripping down her cheek. He was so proud of his young Heather. She had learned so much from Meg in such a short few months.

It had been a long evening and the Evers had a healthy round of sex on their minds. They called it a night, letting Heather know the lesson was over and sent her up to bed as they cleaned up and discussed the evening. They stopped by Heather's room to tuck her in

"Heather....Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" Meg asked, knowing she was wearing her high heels because she was so proud of them and didn't want the evening to end.

"I sure did, Mom."

Robert told her how wonderful she had been tonight and she should be proud of herself. The Evers tucked her in and turned out the light as they closed her door. They shared stories of how proud they were of Heather as they prepared for bed.

Heather's hopes of having Robert's cock in her vagina were dashed with the closing of the bedroom door. She was left unsated; her pussy tingling and her mind full of thoughts of the sex she had been denied; sex with Robert and Meg. She tried to sleep, but couldn't and found herself tossing and turning.

She wanted Robert's cock and if she couldn't get it she needed to diddle with her clitty. But, she knew the Evers rules; and the rule was "No masturbation without their permission". She tried her best to keep her hand out of her panties. But, it was a losing battle; a battle she didn't want to win, and she slid her hand onto the top of her panties and rubbed furiously back and forth over her clitty.

"Stop it!" she whispered hard, threw the covers back and jumped out of bed. She decided to walk around the house until her feeling went away. She put on her schoolgirl uniform from earlier in the day because "rules are rules" and the Evers rule was she had to be dressed when she was downstairs.

Heather was still wanting sex as she entered the Evers home office. This was where her lesson had ended. She thought of how less than thirty minutes ago she was sucking Robert's penis while he leaned against his desk; the same desk she was snooping around in and wishing she had his cock inside her right this very moment.

As her mind drifted, she leaned back in her chair, spread her legs wide and placed her hand back onto her sex. "Just for a minute," she said, knowing she wasn't supposed to play with herself but unable to stop.

Heather whimpered when her fingers moved over her clit. It felt good to give in to her arousal, even if for only a moment and she gently pushed the tip of her finger against her nub with the white fabric between them. She threw her head back once again and licked her lips.

The minute she promised herself was now up and she knew it and she forced herself to stop but didn't want to. Heather decided to snoop around the desk to get her mind off of sex. She went through several drawers, surveying their contents and her snooping seemed to be succeeding in distracting herself until she opened the large bottom desk drawer and found one of Meg's vibrators sitting on top of some papers.

Heather knew what it was. She had seen a drawer full of them in the nightstand next to Robert and Meg's bed upstairs. She had been too scared to pick them up so she stared at them without touching them. A couple of them looked like Robert's penis looked earlier tonight when he shot his hot cum in her mouth. But, two of them looked kind of like this one and she reached into the drawer and picked it up.

It was purple and as long as Robert's penis; ten inches. It had two shafts that extended from the end holding the battery. It was obvious to Heather that the larger of the two shafts was for her pussy, but it wasn't formed into the shape of a penis and she thought that was curious. She'd never used anything like this before and she scrunched her nose and tilted her head as she held the vibrator in front of her face and wondered what on earth the smaller shaft was for.

The vibrator was easy to turn on and she twisted the knob on the battery end and felt it spring to life with a muffled whir. The vibration felt good in her hands and she was anxious to feel it against her body. She wanted to press it against her wet pussy but she knew the Evers rule about masturbating and she still held out hope that she could resist herself so she pressed it against her breasts instead.

The vibration swept across her tit and filled it up, seemingly echoing throughout her large, firm orb before moving down her tummy, and all the way to her pussy. "Oh, my!" she purred and she quickly tore off her shirt and bra, leaving them in a heap on the floor beside her. Heather slowly moved the vibrator across the swell of her tit, pausing on her nipple, then down into her cleavage. She repeated the same motion on her other tit and then again on them both several times.

She almost came, but resisted because she knew she shouldn't because it was against the rules. The big purple vibrator felt wonderful against her exposed breasts but she knew it was meant for her pussy and she gave up on denying herself and slid the whirring appendage down her belly and onto the front of the panties covering herself.

"OOoohhhh!" she moaned as the large purple shaft grazed over her clitty. A shudder swept through her entire body and she knew this was against the rules but she couldn't stop. Heather pulled the vibrator back, reached down with her other hand and pulled her white panties to the side. She looked down at the brightly colored shaft as it buzzed in her hand and watched herself push it into her cunt.

"Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhh," she moaned. She threw her head back against the top of her chair, opened her mouth and panted with pleasure as the vibrator did its business on her pussy. She pushed her legs wide open and whimpered as if she couldn't get herself spread open enough for the purple shaft sliding into her wet hole.

She took in six inches of the big shaft and found out what the small appendage was for when it contacted her clitoris. "Oh, goodness!" she hissed as the little shaft furiously vibrated on her nub.

"Ohhhh, Mr. Evers," she whispered, feeling the vibration inside of her, coursing through her pelvis as she imagined Robert's staff inside her. She twisted the dial more, purring and squirming in her chair. The big shaft felt big and strong inside her pussy and the little shaft whirred away, tickling her swollen clit. She moved it slowly in and out, her arousal increasing with each stroke.

She couldn't leave it there long or she'd cum. She knew she would, and she didn't want to break the Evers rules so she reluctantly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and threw it into the desk drawer where she had found it only a few moments ago.

"There! No more," she said. Heather was beside herself and very sexually agitated as she crossed her legs and nervously fidgeted, pumping her leg up and down as she fought a losing battle to keep her fingers off of her clit; all the while wishing she was upstairs in the Evers bed with Robert's big cock in her pussy.

Once again she gave in, uncrossed her legs and put her fingers against her clitoris. It felt too good to stop. She pulled her hands up her hips, grabbed the waistband of her panties and jerked them down her legs, "I'll just sit here without my panties and play for a little bit more before I go back to bed," she said as she stepped out of them and left them in a bunch on the floor in front of her.

Her hand went quickly to her pussy and the feeling of flesh on flesh caused her to moan. "Mmmmm, I wish this was your cock, Mr. Evers," she said out loud as she sat with her legs open and her tartan skirt above her waist.

"Young lady," Meg said as she stood in the entrance to the office, dressed in a silk robe and slippers. She had caught Heather diddling her clit like a young slut with her legs spread open, dressed only in her skirt, stockings and heels. "We thought we heard some noise downstairs."

Heather jerked up straight and hurriedly reached for her clothes; the white blouse, panties and bra laying in piles on the floor. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Evers," she said in an embarrassed tone.

"Heather....." Meg said and was interrupted by Heather.

"I'm really sorry, Mrs. Evers...I really, really am." She was still sexually aroused but at the same time she was feeling embarrassment from being caught and fearful of being punished.

Meg knew why Heather was masturbating. It had been a long and sexually exciting day for Heather and she understood why she needed it. "Heather, come here," she said and reached her arms out to her.

With her clothes in her hands Heather rushed into Meg's arms and by the time she reached her the tears were already flowing. "Don't cry, Heather. Don't cry. You're not in trouble," she said. "I understand....Robert will to."

"Thank you, ma'am. It's just that I was so excited and I couldn't go to sleep and I thought if I could walk around the house I could get my mind off of my lessons from earlier tonight. But, then I found the purple vibrator in the desk drawer and I couldn't stop myself," Heather told her.

Meg rocked her in her arms.

"Mom," Heather whispered, nestling into her arms and pressing her cheek against Meg's soft mouth. Heather could feel Meg's breath passing gently across her face. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"What is it?" she asked, as Heather rocked in her arms. Heather's pussy was still wet and throbbing and aching for some sort of release. She pressed her cheek against Meg's neck, just below her earlobe.

"Tonight, when you and Mr. Evers tucked me in....."

"Yes?" she encouraged, and slowed her gentle rocking.

"Oh, god, Mom," She whispered

"What is it, Heather?"

"When the door closed and I shut my eyes, I imagined Mr. Evers penis in my mouth and I imagined that night two weeks ago when you let me sleep with you both."

Meg's rocking stopped and she just held Heather tight. "I know, sweety... it's ok. It's very normal for a young lady your age."

Heather gulped hard, "It is?"

"Yes." Meg's lips were pressed against Heather's forehead as she spoke and Heather enjoyed to soft feeling of Meg's full lips.

"I'm sorry I masturbated," She moaned, still feeling embarrassed.

"Shhhh." Meg consoled her. "It's going to be ok."

Meg held her for a moment and then led her back upstairs. "Let's all get into Robert's bed," she told Heather, producing a huge smile and a look of astonishment from her.

"Really!" Heather yelped. "You mean I can sleep with you and Mr. Evers?"

"Yes, you can crawl into our bed tonight," she answered as they reached to top of the stairs and Heather's bedroom. "Now, go put your clothes away and come to our bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am," she answered excitedly.

It wasn't long before Heather opened their bedroom door and poked her head in finding Robert and Meg making love; Meg on all fours facing the headboard and Robert slowly pushing his cock in and out from behind. Robert slowed his thrusts into his wife's pussy when he heard her say, "Dad?"

"Yes, Heather?" he asked as he and Meg turned their heads to look at her. Robert's hands were cupping Meg's breast and ass as he spoke and she could see his big cock pushing between Meg's buttocks.

It took Heather a moment to break her attention away from the rhythmic thrusts of Robert's cock into Meg's pussy. But, when she did, she asked "Is it still okay?"

Meg kept her hips pushed against Robert. She didn't want his cock to slip out and she turned her shoulders so she could see his expression and he winked at her and smiled when she made eye contact.

"Come on in, Heather," he told her as she held the door closed; only allowing her head to peek around it. "You can sleep with us tonight, young lady."

"Awesome!" she exclaimed as she pushed the door open and flew through the doorway naked except for her high heels and jumped onto the bed next to them.

Robert and Meg smiled affectionately as she bounded to the bed.

"Now, now, Heather," Robert cautioned. "Calm down. As you can see, we are making love and if you want to sleep with us you'll have to be quiet and you might want to pay attention because you still have much to learn."

"Okay, Dad. I promise to be quiet."

Robert returned to the rhythmic pumping of his cock into Meg as Heather lay on top of the comforter watching transfixed as his big cock disappeared slowly, but completely, with each thrust. She was still excited from her earlier lesson and wanted to touch it; but knew she couldn't unless Robert or Meg asked her, so she touched herself instead and waited anxiously for an invitation.

Meg was moaning again as she noticed Heather staring at her cock filled pussy. "Do you want a.... Mmmmmm...a closer...Ohhhh, Robert!....a closer look, Heather?" she asked with her words interrupted by her own soft moans.

Heather demurely nodded yes and Meg told her to lie on her back underneath her. "Put your head between...Mmmmm...between my legs, Sweety. Ohhhh, Robert..... your cock feels so good!....You'll be nice and close then," she told her.

Heather didn't waste any time. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and maneuvered herself underneath Meg. She lay exactly as instructed with her waist between Meg's arms; her face only inches from Robert's cock as it plunged into Meg's pussy, her knees pulled up against Meg's shoulders and her tender, young wet pussy opened invitingly below Meg's wet mouth.