All Comments on 'Share My Bed'

by tetherer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 15 years ago
lovely piece

I began this story skeptically but was won over by its warmth and fair presentation of older lovers. Heck, I know that's where I hope to be some day! I would've liked to see more use of Marjorie's spanking kink because I adore an older person who wants that kind of special treatment. All in all, it left me feeling good about everything.

billc393billc393over 15 years ago
Nice...

I enjoyed this story greatly!

I like a woman who can get wet from being spanked (or from spanking me!)... this couple have the makings for a nice series of stories, I hope you'll add to it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was asked by Jeanette to accompany her to her friend, who had moved out of town, wedding. She was a perky blonde,62, I knew her from work where a group of us would get together at lunchtime. She always dressed well. secretary to one of the managers, at 49, I thought sure. It was about 270 miles away. I picked her up early and drove where she had booked a motel room. we had lunch, then got ready, I let her shower first, I showered, then went into the single room. She was standing in sheer pantyhose and bra. Oh, sorry as I backed away, she laughed, that's o.k. as she pulled her dress over her head, can you do me up, I walked over, as she pulled the dress down over her bottom,my cock was semi hard and as I did the zipper up, I am sure she felt it against her. She put on some light makeup, as I put my suit on. We had a great time, I am a fairly good dancer and as I found out, so was she. When we got back to the motel, she asked would I undo her dress, I did and she turned around and said well here we are, a younger man with an older lady in a motel room, a double bed and a pullout single, I hope we don't have to use that single and she turned and bent over pulling the bed clothes back. I took my coat, tie and shirt off, my shoes, standing in my socks and underwear, she sat, taking off her bra and pantyhose, and I moved over and she pulled my underwear down, my cock lightly springing out. Mmm, well I don't think that other bed will be needed as she slowly stroked my cock, then she stood and said don't go away and she bent over her bag,and came back with a tube and putting some of the cream on her hand she rubbed it over my cock. I pushed her lightly back, her legs spread but I knelt down and licked up her thighs until I got to her pussy and lightly ran my tongue along her slit, gently lifting her legs, my tongue gliding down right to her anus and rimmed her there before moving back up. All I could hear was oh my god, oh my god and as I gently flicked my tongue over her clit, her legs closed and she orgasmed.long and hard, with a muffled yell. Finally she released my head, I moved over her and positioned my cock and pushed it into her and began fucking her, deep and hard, as she kept saying oh yea, oh yea, oh yessss as she orgasmed again, I felt her insides push and I released my cum into her, it just kept shooting out as her legs locked around me, holding me inside her. I went to pull out,no please stay in me, it feels so good, so I pulled out and rolled her on her side and lay behind her, her hand reaching for my cock guiding me back to her pussy, my hand on her breast, squeezing, her nipple hard,as I gently rocked back and forward, my cock inside her pussy. I reached for the cream, pulled my cock back and put some on the head, then moved my cock up and down, into her pussy, out,along her arse crack, back in, squeezing her breast until she was pushing back each time I entered her. I moved slightly, this time,my cock at her anal entrance, she didn't push back. I squeezed her breast in a milking motion and I said you have a beautiful bottom, I got hard looking at your bottom earlier and that's when I decided I was going to fuck your bottom as I pushed against her, waiting for her to pull away, but she bent forward a little and pushed back and I felt her open, she froze and I pushed forward a little, slowly and as she pushed a little the head of my cock entered her arse. I think we both went oghhhhhhhhh at the same time as I inched my way into her, my hand fingering her pussy and clit until she was pushing back a little more until my cock was deep in her. I pulled back, her insides caressing my cock, slowly until I built up a nice rhythym , rolling her over onto her back as my tongue found hers as I made love to one of the finest arses I have ever fucked until her internal muscles milked me filling her with my cumm. I see her at work , I often get a text, see me in the storeroom, I go in, lock the door, she does not do oral but my cock sliding in and out of her ready pussy and sometimes. when she is really horny, tight cock milking arse more than makes up for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertetherer@tetherer
Retired gentleman, who enjoys sex. Writes for enjoyment but not very good!! Hoping to start writing again soon and always happy yo get messages.