All Comments on 'Shared'

by Verynicehands

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

Married, but one sided. THIS WAS SO HOT!!!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years ago
Marvelous story

Marvelous story. I enjoyed the theme of this. The fact that there was no husband humiliated or wife talked down to made this a very enjoyable read. I shall be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, well thought out.

This was wonderful. I had already read the cycling odessey 1 and 2. I hope that you will take up that story line again, although anything that this couple does it going to be good reading.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
5* peformance with this a sharing experience

Yes, a great build - up and description of a sharing experience. I am sure all us avid readers thought we were there with you as your combined efforts to please a "loving wife" became so sensual, with multiple orgasms enjoyed by all. Unfortunately, we did not get the physical rewards, however, your words did their best in that regard to give hope that we could be involved with pleasuring Dana. Certainly worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a loving couple!

Yes, it is an erotic story, but it tells of two adults who seem to really care for each other. I am glad I found you and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, when is Dana going to share Paul with another women are two? Right now the "sharing" is definitively one side in Dan's favor. One side relationship never last.

VerynicehandsVerynicehandsover 1 year agoAuthor

Agreed! See some of my other stories about Paul and Dana's carnal odyssey. You'll find that Paul has his pleasurable moments too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerynicehands@Verynicehands
85 Followers
Retired and still making good memories with some time on my hands to imagine and draw upon our experiences for inspiration. Fantasies shouldn't end at marriage. They should be enjoyed in the security of a long and loving relationship.