All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 06'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Odd

I've read several of this story and still can't get the point of them. Not exactly sex. More of psychoanalytic? This seems to be cleansing of the souls. Not really of interest but that's me. The sex scenes aren't very interesting. 2 stars.

JjonestJjonestover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I completely understand your reaction. You are right, most of my stories deal with the emotional aspects of intimate, embarrassing and completely unfamiliar territory. Particularly in this story the characters needed to discuss what has happened and need to face whether or not they’ll make it as a couple. Plus, this lays the groundwork for future interactions they will have and how they will react to those tempting situations.

In general, my topics and stories are not for everyone. I’m more interested in what they’re thinking, feeling, and doing rather than just vivid sex scenes focused on orgasms. But we all have our likes and dislikes. To each their own.

Thanks again for your feedback.

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago

I actually find these stories kind of...familiar...i've had the suspicion for years that i was not capable of monogamy and yet i kept throwing myself into them expecting it to work...even now i'm supposed to be in a committed relationship and yet my heart strays, my other is always first and foremost but theirs so few people i connect with that when i do they all seam perfect, i have by now come that conclusion for sure...but i don't know how to proceed from here...we don't have this breaking the ice moment, and i know if it comes up wrong it'll all be over, and they truly do mean more to me then anyone i've been with so far, worst part is if it falls threw i have nowhere to go, which eats away at me even more, anyway...point being i appreciate open mindedness and it's pleasant reading stories about it, the personal demons it brings out and how you cope with them, for good or bad, its not all just happiness until it falls apart, it effects you as well, their is not a day that goes by that i don't judge my own worth and the only thing keeping those dark thoughts at bay most of the time is knowing that i'm doing what i can to brighten peoples lives...yes, people, more then 1, the mixed blessing and curse.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A totally different way of looking at a relationship...totally amazing too!

So many people cannot get past the forbidden aspect of the most intimate exploration we can share...and it is their loss. Please keep writing this story!!!

JjonestJjonestover 6 years agoAuthor
Good points

Arrowglass, thanks for the kind words and thoughts. I agree it’s a shame many miss out, but admittedly that type of interaction is not for everyone.

Falizure, thanks for sharing your experiences. I think more people probably struggle with this than most people realize. There’s so much guilt, and feelings of doing something so hurtful that people try to ignore it and that in a way only makes the desire to do it increase. This story is a bit of an exaggeration on that issue, but uncovers some hidden truths a lot of people are secretly coping with. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years ago
Fascinating...

This was a really interesting addition to your story line. The depth of your exploration of the characters' experience of their own sexuality is relatable and strangely erotic. It touches on the universal dilemma of how we experience sexuality when entering a monogamous relationship with various expectations, and how that relationship does/doesn't or should/shouldn't impact the realities of being a sexual being. The feelings of guilt and shame involved in taking an honest look at their own desires creates a thought-provoking erotic crisis. Kudos for confronting that so directly. Refreshing.

JjonestJjonestover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Fascinating

SolarRay - thanks for the kind and thoughtful words. I think a lot of couples would be happier if they were that honest about their desires and what they were actually thinking. It also might break up a lot if couples, but at least they would know how they felt. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Tell us more.......please🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Waiting on edge to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
woaw!!!

im hooked!!

, , , , ,

thankyou.

looking forward to next (;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continuation

Hey are you going to continue the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...