Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley nodded and tried to hide her giggle.

"Jason, you've already seen almost every inch of me. The least you could do is follow my simple house rule." Melanie said as if this was no big deal at all.

They continued on with their conversation, and I still wasn't convinced if they were serious or not. I began to take off my shirt, because that was going to come off regardless. They paid no mind as I tossed that to the side.

The fact they weren't watching me made it easier to just go for it. I quickly undid my belt buckle, buttons and zipper and pushed down my jeans. But I was no longer I unwatched. I felt the weight of both their gazes staring right at me.

"Don't mind me." Melanie said as she looked up into my eyes. "I just want to see your penis." And her eyes returned lower.

"You what?" I couldn't believe how direct she was about that.

"I think I was quite clear." She said plainly as she took a sip of wine. "I would like to see your penis."

I looked over at Ashley, and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay..." Here goes nothing, I thought as I slipped my thumbs into my boxers and slowly lowered them. Eventually my thick shaft flung free from my boxers, and lightly bounced now that it was slightly fuller from the increased flow of blood due to the excitement of the situation. And thank goodness for that, I got the impression she was definitely going to judge it.

I felt so exposed, but didn't dare cover myself up. I walked up the steps of the hot tub and felt it swaying like a pendulum between my legs with every step. Melanie hadn't taken her eyes off of it, and it was starting to get to me. With each step, the excitement forced more blood in. I felt less and less of the bouncing on my legs as it started to rise.

Fortunately I was quick to get into the tub just in time. Another 10 seconds of standing there and she might have seen me fully erect. I let out an audible sigh from the relief of covering myself, but played it off as just enjoying the relaxing hot steam of the tub.

"Nice." Melanie said as she returned to looking Ashley.

Was she saying nice, like nice that I actually followed through on the request? Nice like I have a nice penis? Or nice to Ashley, as in nice for you to have access to that? I knew I was overanalyzing it and tried to focus on anything else.

The water felt amazing. Just a touch too hot, where you had to adjust to it and then it became your new normal temperature. I was even more grateful to be covered by the bubbles. I felt the hot water heat up everything in between my legs, and was pretty sure my cock was staying just as thick and full, despite now being out of sight.

"Would you mind handing me that bottle of wine on that ledge right behind you, Jason?" Melanie asked.

Shit! That meant I had to stand. Did Melanie ask on purpose just to see it again? Should I try to hide it? Was this some kind of test? I finally just accepted it and stood up.

The water cascaded down my body and my partially erect penis was on full display just above the water. I reached over to the ledge and grabbed the bottle of wine and handed it to her jokingly like a waiter would in a fine restaurant.

"I hope this to your liking" I held it out, just a few inches to the side of my penis.

"It will have to do." Melanie said, not giving anything away with her tone. I was about to sit back down when she said, "Can you hand me that cock-screw?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I nearly coughed from the shock.

"Please hand me that corkscrew." She said, and reached out with her arm pointing to a corkscrew sitting in the ledge right where the wine was a moment ago.

I glanced over and finally realized it was all in my head. "Yes of course." I leaned over to grab it while she was still pointing at it, and I felt her forearm graze the side of my penis. I practically froze from the unexpected touch. What was worse was I didn't move or hand her the corkscrew. I just stood there staring at the slight touch.

"The corkscrew?" She said a little irritated.

"Oh, right. Here, sorry." I said still staring at her lingering touch.

Melanie finally let out a small hint of a smile. That was the most reaction I've ever seen from her.

"Okay, mom. That'll do." Ashley chimed in and broke our touch, physically pushing my penis down as she encouraged me to sit down again. "You'll have to forgive my mom, she was just teasing you."

So it was on purpose! I laughed to myself.

"Oh, right. No apology needed." I mumbled like an idiot realizing I just admitted to liking her touch.

"I think you said you had some questions?" Ashley said encouragingly. "Now's the time."

"This is a lot to take in. Ashley never told me you were a nudist." I said a little bashfully.

"That's because I'm not a nudist." Melanie said as she sipped her wine casually.

"You're not? But you've been nude almost the whole time so far." I said clearly confused.

"Just because I'm nude does not make me a nudist. Nudists like to be free because they believe it's how you should be, and it's not sexually motivated." She smiled at her daughter and then back at me. "Whereas I get immense sexual pleasure from being nude. I'd say it's closer to hedonism, but perhaps a little more mature."

She really didn't hide much. It was kind of refreshing. And surprising considering this was a woman who mostly spoke in riddles and metaphors to me.

Ashley chimed in, "That's what I was talking about earlier. I thought you would enjoy my mom's attitude. Seems right up your alley."

I laughed nervously, still not sure what to make of this. "Have you invited other friends to experience these weekends?" I asked and then a sudden thought popped into my head...had Mark ever been here, but I didn't want to sound jealous so I left it more open.

"No, I've never had any of my own friends up here." Ashley said quietly.

The words "her own" stuck out to me. "Have you had other people up here? Like not your friends?" I wasn't quite sure what I was saying.

"I've never had anyone I invited up here." Ashley said again quietly. I could tell there was more to this story.

I looked over to Melanie curiously.

"I have, yes." She said with a subtle smile. "Perhaps Ashley could tell you more about it."

"Mom!" She blurted out, clearly embarrassed.

"What? Who came here?" I hated being so in the dark.

Ashley paused, opened her mouth to start and then closed it again.

"Ashley, it's okay. You can tell me...remember that whole honesty thing you were talking about...?"

"Well, okay. Keep in mind this was years and years and years ago." She said and continued softly. "I came here to this vacation house to meet my mom for a nice relaxing weekend."

"Yeah?" I was intrigued and nervous about where this was headed.

"I couldn't find my mom anywhere, but there was a plumber fixing the kitchen sink." She paused and blushed a little. "He didn't have on a shirt, and he was a hot guy, not some overweight guy with a stereotypical plumber's crack showing." She laughed nervously.

This sounded like the start of a bad porn movie. "Go on." I said.

"I started chatting with him, and I'll spare you most of the details but I ended up giving him a blowjob." She finally said.

"Oh." I said almost out of relief. "I mean, that's normal. No big deal. I never thought you were a virgin or anything."

"There's a little more." She said now sounding unsure of herself. "He wasn't just a plumber, he also happened to be my mom's boyfriend."

I nearly laughed aloud. "Really?"

Melanie nodded, unaffected by Ashley's mood change.

"I honestly had no idea he was her boyfriend at the time." She said quickly.

Now I did laugh. "So you practically did the exact same thing as me!"

"No, I never tried to hide it. I just didn't know who he was."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

Melanie chimed in, "Well Tim told me right away what happened."

"Wait, his name was Tim?" I asked.

"Yes, the same name I called out the other night. I thought it was him. Anyway, Tim was completely honest about Ashley sucking him."

"Did that bother you?" I asked.

"Not really, Tim wasn't the only guy I was seeing at the time. Who was I to tell him he couldn't do anything with other people, regardless of who they were? I appreciated his honesty."

"That's pretty open minded of you." I admitted. "What did you do after you found out who he was, Ashley? Was it awkward after that?"

"Yes, no." She looked confused. "The thing is...I still occasionally would...do that with him, even after I knew he was dating my mom." She blushed.

"What? Why?" Now I could barely believe this.

"I told you, this was years ago. I was young, naive, immature. And horny." She let out a subtle sigh. "You know how sometimes you'll give a friend a shoulder rub because it makes them feel good, but you kind of just enjoy the touch as well?"

That seemed like a strange comparison.

"Well that's sort of what it was like to me. It was all so new to me. I hadn't really ever seen a penis in real life before. So it was fun, and educational isn't the right word, but it was a learning experience."

I wasn't sure how I felt about this. It was weird, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Besides I would have done the same thing, had I been lucky enough to find a willing and understanding woman when I was younger.

"So how long did that go on for?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

Ash shrugged her shoulders. "On and off. Maybe a year or two?"

My face looked shocked.

"I didn't see the two of them that often, but when I did bump into him..." She didn't finish the thought.

"I see." I said trying my best not to be judgmental. "Did Mark know about this?"

"No. I stopped doing anything with Tim before I got serious with Mark. There was no overlap."

That strangely comforted me.

"I tried to put a stop to that kind of lifestyle altogether when I met Mark." She paused and added, "I can't deny it felt weird trying to be exclusive to Mark. It was just not what I was used to. But I felt I owed it to Mark to try. I knew he didn't want that kind of relationship."

"That was one of the many reasons I didn't like you hanging around Ashley." Melanie added. "I knew you would tempt her when she was trying to be faithful and monogamous."

I nodded. That actually made a little sense. Maybe. "So you gave up on seeing, doing anything with Tim to be with Mark?" I asked.

"More or less. It wasn't just Tim, but you get the idea." She said.

I really didn't want to know how many others there were. But a new thought popped into my head. "How come you never brought Mark here to this vacation house?"

"I wasn't ready to share this part of my life with him. I'm not sure he would have understood." She looked a little sad.

"But you shared it with me?" I asked.

"I think keeping this part of my life from Mark hurt our relationship more than it helped. I don't want to make the same mistake with you."

I started to realize she really was struggling with this. I can tell it was stressful for her.

"I appreciate your honesty." I said and left it at that.

"This is certainly a lot to soak in." Melanie said as she stood up in the tub, letting the water cascade down her curves. I couldn't help but stare up at her full breasts. The nipples were quite hard from the water, and I finally got a clear view of her slit and neatly groomed strip of hair for a brief moment before she climbed out of the tub. "I'll be inside. I'll let you two talk for a bit."

I watched as she exited and saw her toned curves sway as she walked away from us. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Ashley just laughed as she saw me staring.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

"It's fine. I get it...she's fucking hot. You don't have to hide it from me that you like seeing her naked. That's kind of the whole point of this trip...to be honest about those things."

"Yes, you've seen my browser history...it's no secret I like seeing naked women."

She laughed as she stood up and sat on the ledge of the hot tub, leaving her crossed legs dangling in the water. Now her own beautiful breasts were on display. I now noticed her slightly smaller frame than her mom after just seeing them both.

I followed her lead and sat on the ledge of the tub next to her, but left my legs open purposely leaving my penis in full view.

"Judging by the looks of it, you don't seem to be having too bad of a time." She nodded toward my crotch with a sly grin.

"What? Please, this is just my natural resting size." I said pretending to be macho.

"Jason, I've seen that thing in every size, shape and iteration possible over the last few months. I think I know when you're enjoying the view." She said playfully.

"Well can you blame me? There's the sexiest girl alive sitting butt-ass naked right next to me." I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She scooted over so we were sitting side by side. Her leg was flush with mine. "How are you feeling about everything?" She asked as we both stared at the bubbling water in front of us.

"I really don't know. I wasn't expecting any of this." I said honestly.

"I know. I've been thinking about it for a while, but wasn't sure how to bring it up." She said.

"So you really blew your mom's boyfriend? Even after you knew they were dating?" I asked still trying to wrap my head around it.

She nodded.

"Do you still want to do that?" I asked nervously.

She shrugged her shoulders. "No. Maybe? I don't know. Is it so wrong if I do?"

"I mean...kind of. Shit we're supposed to be together. A couple." I said feeling a little uneasy.

"I know it's weird." She paused. "I'd rather not deny something and have us be stronger for it, than deny it and ruin things for us."

My blank stare showed I was clearly not convinced.

"Think of it this way. You licked my mom's asshole. I don't love you any less. If you wanted to do that again, it wouldn't change how I feel about you."

"You want me to lick your mom's asshole again?" I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"That's not what I said!" She hit my arm teasingly. "But from the looks of it, you wouldn't mind it." She said as she nodded again to my slightly fuller shaft.

I just rolled my eyes and put my arm around her. "I told you, that's from being next to you." I kissed her on the forehead. This was one of the strangest conversations we've had to date...and we have had plenty.

"It may never even be an issue. Maybe nothing will ever happen with anyone else for either of us."

She placed her hand on my thigh. "Or maybe it will. But this is just a penis." She said as she held my thick shaft on top of her open palm, as if putting it on display. "I don't care if someone else sees it, touches, sucks it or who knows what else. I care about what's in here." She placed hand atop her left breast and looked up at me with serious eyes. "This is what matters. What we have here." She placed her hand now over my heart. "Does that make sense?"

I paused and really thought about what she said. I think I finally understood. "Just a penis?" I asked pretending to be serious. "JUST a penis?"

"Forgive me. I mean the greatest penis that ever stood erect, would make Casanova jealous and if Zeus himself tried to strike it down with a bolt of lightning, his arm would have been shattered."

I nodded my agreement with a serious look on my face.

She laughed and said softly. "It's just a penis." She lightly closed her hands around the shaft. "One that I love very much, but not as much as I love you."

I nodded and was starting to see where she was coming from. Maybe she was right, if this was going to work we had to be honest. Here goes nothing, I thought. "Ash I have some things I've been meaning to tell you. About work. My coworkers." I sighed, not really sure where to start.

She kissed me on the cheek and I nodded. "I know. We can get to that later." She said and slipped into the water and faced me. Her hands ran up my thighs and I felt her breasts lightly graze my knees as she started to spread my thighs apart.

"I really need to get some things off my chest." I said and just hearing the word chest made me focus on her breasts as they were half covered by the water.

Ashley paid it little mind as she lifted my shaft up and to the side so she could kiss my balls. Gently, I felt her lips kiss each side as I hardened in her hand. She finally let go once my erection was standing on its own and she placed just the tip in her mouth, slowly sliding it inward over her warm tongue.

I tried to say more, but instead I just moaned as I leaned back and placed my arms out to the sides to support my weight. Half of my cock was inside her mouth when I heard the words, "Glad to see you two made up."

Startled, I looked to the side and saw Melanie standing there watching closely. She had a smirk of a smile on her face as Ashley slowly released my pulsing erection from her mouth. Melanie looked down at it and back up and me and smiled. "If you wouldn't mind, I could use some help with dinner. You should dry off before you come inside."

"We'll be right in." Ashley said as my cock fully exited her mouth. She gave it one last kiss and climbed out of the hot tub.

I followed her out and felt self-conscious with my erection awkwardly sticking out as I walked over to the door to grab a towel. The crisp air felt extra cold after stepping out of the hot tub. I dried off as quickly as I could and held the towel in my hand as I walked into the kitchen.

Both Ashley and Melanie were back in their red, silk robes. I felt extra naked now being the only one uncovered.

"Would you mind putting on your towel?" Melanie asked. "House rule, we cover up while eating." She glanced down at my penis and continued to set the table.

"Of course. Where are my manners?" I said and quickly wrapped it around my waist as we all started to sit down.

Ashley was sitting on my right and Melanie was across from me at the table. Clearly the temperature difference from the hot tub was affecting them both, as their nipples were visibly hard and noticeable through their thin robes.

"I hear you were promoted recently. Congratulations, Jason." Melanie said.

"Oh thank you. I didn't know Ashley told you that."

"I didn't." Ashley said, now a little confused. "How did you know about that, mom?"

"I keep in touch with someone there. I hear the latest gossip from time to time." She said plainly.

My heart sped up. What has she heard? "Oh." I tried to play it cool. "Who do you know there?"

"Miranda Fox." She said and took another sip of wine.

"Really? You're friends with Miranda, the chief marketing officer?" I almost found that hard to believe.

"We used to run in the same circle. I still see her every now and then."

"Small world. I'm actually going on a business trip with her next week." I said, trying to hold up my end of the conversation.

She couldn't hold back her sly smile. "That should certainly be interesting."

Ashley was silent during most of this. I wasn't sure what to make of any of this.

"If you two will excuse me, I'm going to retire for the evening." Melanie said as she stood up and cleared her plate.

Ashley and I finished up quietly and headed back to our room. She looked visibly tense.

"What's up, Ash? You've been quiet ever since we left the hot tub."

She sat on the bed slowly, adjusting her red robe carefully. "It's about your work. Is there something I should know?" She sighed and looked at the floor, afraid to hear the details.

I already learned my lesson once this weekend about lying. I wasn't about to make the same mistake again. "Yes. There is a lot I need to share."

Over the next twenty minutes I brought her up to speed on everything. The new bathroom arrangement, the fact I've showered with a couple of them, the fact Courtney peed on my plant, all the way up to my latest situation with Peggy right before this trip.