Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Peggy just stared at your penis? This Peggy girl, whoever she is." She paused. "Did she blow you? It sounds like it was right in front of her face."

"She didn't blow me. But I think she wanted to. I didn't let her, but I had to appease her." I paused and added, "so I, uhh, kind of let her worship it."

"Cock worshiping? That's a thing?" She said surprised.

"I guess. I mean she kind of just stared at it and smiled, she smelled it, and just, I don't know, worshipped it." I said now wondering if I told her too much.

She was silent for a long time. "I see." She eventually said.

"I'm so sorry. I know it's all fucked up. But nothing really happened."

"You seem to say that a lot." She said looking down at the floor.

"I know, but..."

She stopped me before I could go on. "Let's just get some sleep for now. We've both had a lot to take in today."

We crawled into bed. I tossed my towel on the floor and climbed in under the sheets completely nude. She kept her robe on, which I took to be not a great sign.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I snuggled up beside her and wrapped my arms around her in a comfortable spooning position.

"I just need some sleep." She said neither confirming or denying she was okay.

I stayed behind her in the spooning position, lightly cupping her breasts in my hand. I felt her nipple harden through the silky fabric, but the rest of her was unresponsive. I gave her kiss on the back of her neck and rolled over to my side. Giving her space when she was upset was one of the hardest things for me to do, but very important nonetheless.

I barely slept all night and was wondering where all this left us. Was she really okay and just needed time? Would she change her mind? Maybe she didn't even know what she wanted to do. Those were the last things I remembered before waking up the next morning to an empty bed. That was starting to become a habit of hers and I learned not to overreact to it.

She was probably just out for a run and nothing more. I rolled over on my back and rubbed my eyes. I felt my morning wood pitching a tent through the covers. The door to the room slid open as I was moving the sheet off my erection and beginning to place my hand on my hard shaft.

"Just in time." I joked hoping Ashley was in a better mood and maybe up for fooling around.

"An early riser I see." Ashley's mom said dryly.

"Jesus, Melanie! I thought you were Ashley."

"So I gathered." She said plainly looking at my erection. Melanie had on a dark skirt and light blouse.

I did my best to cover my erection with my hands, but it was still very much on display. "What's with the fancy clothes?" I asked feeling extra naked in comparison.

"I'm heading out. Just came to say goodbye to you. I'll give you two lovebirds some alone time for the day. Although it looks like you're getting started without her." She said completely straight faced. It was hard to get a read on her.

I pulled the sheets back over me and wondered why I didn't cover up sooner.

"I think we're past the point of hiding our true selves." She said and walked closer.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to remove the sheet, or if that was just a general comment about everything that's happened this weekend.

She sat on the bed next to me. Her weight shifted the sheets slightly and my erection was barely covered.

"I'm sure this has been a very unexpected weekend for you. I want you to know my only concern is my daughter's happiness."

"Mine too." I said trying to establish we're on the same side.

"Is it?" She asked curiously. "You don't need to convince me, but I do think it's something you need to figure out for yourself."

I had no response to that.

"Judging by your intimate greeting you gave me the other night, you're no doubt fulfilling my daughter's needs in a way Mark never did." She said plainly.

"Of course I am." I said quickly and then really thought about what she said. "Wait, you knew Mark didn't give her any attention in that area...her...?"

"Yes, I knew Mark never even so much as touched her anus, let alone kiss it, lick it and whatever else you did to me the other day." She said all too calmly.

"How on earth did you know that?" I asked completely surprised.

"Ashley and I used to talk a lot more. She'd share everything with me."

"Everything?" I asked wondering how much was included in everything.

"Yes, everything. We have, or at least had, a very open relationship. We'd share what was going on in our lives. How we were feeling." She saw the curious look on my face and decided to spell it out for me. "Yes, we talked about our sex lives. Usually in great detail."

I stared blankly, not sure what to say.

"Don't act so surprised. It's only natural. Why wouldn't I want to know my daughter's needs are being met?" She said plainly.

"I guess that makes sense." I said not really sure what to make of it. "So what happened? You said you used to have an open relationship with her. What changed?"

She focused her eyes and mouthed the word, you.

"Me? What did I do?" I said a little shocked.

"Before you were in the picture she told me all kinds of things. She'd tell me about the fun dates she went on, the earth-shattering orgasms Mark gave her. She once told me how he came almost just from her playing with his balls." She had a slight smile as if rubbing in these details that I clearly didn't want to hear.

"Why are you telling me this? What does that have to do with me?" I asked trying to think of anything but Mark's balls. It wasn't working.

"Because almost the day you moved in she stopped sharing all of those details." She paused. "I figured it could only mean a couple of things.

"Okay...?" I said fearing where this was headed.

"I thought maybe it was just the change in her life that kept her busy for a little bit. Maybe she didn't have a chance to see Mark and there were no details to share." She paused.

"Or?" I asked slightly impatiently.

"Or maybe she felt too guilty to share what was going on. She made such a big deal about how she didn't want that kind of lifestyle anymore. She was only going to be with Mark. Then when you moved in, I think she wasn't so sure. And was too embarrassed to admit that to me. Or too confused to admit it to herself."

"You're blaming me for that?" I asked feeling a little offended since I had no way of knowing.

"I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm simply telling you the facts. One day she was telling me what Mark's cum tasted like, and the next radio silence. You're the only thing that changed." She said sternly.

Why did she keep telling me things that made me sick to my stomach?

"In any event, this past year has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. I'm sure you can attest to that." She said calmly.

I nodded. I still found everything leading up to this completely crazy.

"As well as you think you know my daughter, I know her better." Her tone grew more serious and but still gentle. "She may have brought you here because she thinks she has it all figured out."

"We talked everything through. I think we're finally in a good place now." I cut her off. Everything she said just brought my mood down and I didn't like where this was headed.

"Very well then. As long as you have it all figured out." She said nebulously as she looked me in the eye without blinking. "I must be going."

She stood and gestured for a hug.

I lifted the sheets and climbed out of bed, completely forgetting I still had a rock-hard erection.

She glanced down at my penis and smiled. "The cause of so many problems and so much pleasure." She smirked and gave me a hug. I felt my awkwardly erection press against her stomach as she whispered in my ear. "I'd tell you not to hurt her, but I think we both know that's not possible at this point."

She turned around without looking back. Her heels echoed as she walked out the door. "Goodbye, Jason."

"What the hell?" I said to myself as I plopped back down on the bed. Every conversation with Melanie either left me confused or feeling like shit. This time it was both.

I closed my eyes and the lack of a solid night's sleep for two days caught up with me. I blinked a few times and it was already late in the day. Now I was legitimately concerned. I hadn't seen Ashley all day it was starting to get dark.

I wandered around the house and back out to the patio. It was like deja vu all over again when I saw a sexy figure in a red, silky robe leaning against the railing. The same beautiful cheeks were barely visible at the bottom of her robe.

As I walked up behind her, I wanted to give the greeting I originally intended for her the other night. "Ashley? Is that you?" I asked after learning my lesson several times this weekend.

"It's me." She said softly without turning around.

My idea for the intimate greeting was completely gone. She sounded too distant for that. "Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly as I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and down her arms. "Are we okay?" I clarified as I now wrapped my arms around her completely.

"Of course. I'm fine." She said, fooling no one.

My hands cupped her breasts and felt her nipples grow hard between my fingers. This was not to make either of us feel better, but only to delay the inevitable conversation we needed to have.

"Ash. You can tell me anything you know." I said not sure how to start this.

After a long pause she said, "I brought you here for a very specific and special reason. We needed to have these kinds of conversations. And frankly I wanted you to be tempted by my mom as an easy way to bring up the topic. That it's okay to have these thoughts. And maybe even act on them as long as we're open and honest about it."

She turned around to face me. I could see the tracks of tears she wiped away. "Is there anything else you need to tell me about work?" She asked.

I was a little surprised she brought that up now. "I think I've told you everything." I said thinking back to all that happened. "I already mentioned I'm going on a business trip with Miranda next week." I said trying to offer up some new detail that wasn't offensive.

"Has anything ever happened with you and Miranda?" She asked.

"No!" I said quickly. "Ehhhh." I realized there was more to the story I left out. "The first meeting I ever had with her, was in the bathroom."

She smiled but still had a tear running down her face. "What happened?" She asked as she sniffed her nose and pressed into me, and rubbed her hand over the hard outline of my cock through my jeans.

"I was up against a tight deadline and needed to get something approved." I said slowly.

She nodded as she listened closely and unzipped my fly.

"She was leaving and needed to catch a flight. The only chance I had to chat with her about the project was the few minutes she needed to use the bathroom." I said in a strange mix of being turned on from Ashley's teasing hands and the guilt and excitement of the memory.

The warmth of her hand wrapping around my shaft made a chill run down my spine as her eyes urged me to continue.

I lifted her hips and sat her on the railing and ran my hands along her inner thighs. The speed of her stroking slowly sped up with the touch of my hands.

"Then what?" She asked with soft, sad eyes.

My hands trailed up her legs, letting my thumbs nuzzle in the corners of where her legs and groin met. Her hips involuntarily jumped at the touch. She gently pulled my penis toward her, running my tip up and down her still closed lips.

"We discussed the project...while she was on the..." I stopped to let out a long and much needed sigh as I felt the insides of her vagina envelop my penis when she pulled me in. I couldn't remember the last time we had normal sex. Almost every sexual memory I had of her was a different hole. I almost forgot how good her tight pussy felt.

"While she was on the what?" She gasped, holding me tight.

"Do you..." I could barely get out the words the pleasure was so intense I had to keep holding back from spilling my load instantly. "Do you really want to know?" I ask, starting to find my rhythm as I slid in and out of her slowly.

"Yes." She kissed me and for the first time in quite a while, I think we finally found our deeper connection we've been missing. "Yes. No, don't tell me." She started to cry and rested her head on my shoulder, holding me tight as I picked up speed with each thrust.

"You don't want to know?" I whispered between exasperated gasps.

"I brought you here to have this conversation." She said softly crying, as my thrusts slowed down and became even more tender, gently sliding in her tight slit. "But I'm not sure I can handle it."

I nodded and held her close. My thrusts slowly faded and I just stayed inside her, enjoying her warmth. "Should we not do it? This whole acting on our impulses thing?"

She shrugged her shoulders. I could tell this was hard on her. And hard on me. I hated seeing her cry more than anything. "Ash, I love you. We don't have to do anything with anybody else. You're all I need."

She looked me in the eyes, "If that was true, do you really think you would have done half the things you've done with the girls at work? With Emily and the massage? And..." she stopped hold back more tears. "And Miranda?" She said barely able to keep herself together.

Miranda? I thought for sure she was going to mention the accidental rim job with her mom. "What does Miranda have to do with it. Probably the least happened with her out of everyone."

She finally pulled me back into her and I began a slow and steady rhythm of sliding in and out taking a few seconds each way with each thrust. "That's not true." She said softly. "Everything changed after whatever happened with you and her in that bathroom."

"Nothing happened!" I said with a harder thrust. "All we did was..."

"STOP! Jesus Jason, I don't want to know. But whatever it was, that was when you started acting differently. Everything else you've mentioned happened after that interaction."

Holy shit. I nearly stopped everything I was doing as I realized she was right. My first intimate experience with Ashley was in the bathroom and I was never the same again. And I think that might have happened with Miranda now, too.

I kissed her hard now trying to overcome the guilt running through my mind, proving to myself she was the only one I wanted to be with. "I'll quit my job. I'll never do anything with anyone like that again." I said resuming a much faster pace.

"If we say that, it will only make us want to do it ten times more." She said as she bit my shoulder, reacting to another hard thrust.

"So what do we do?" I asked desperately as I was starting to sweat from the increased thrusts.

"We have to do what feels right." She said with an audible gasp. "Oh fuck!" She called out as she held me close. "Do what feels good. I just don't think I can handle knowing it..." she said as she started trembling, holding onto me as she practically screamed.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her as close to me as I could, as I felt an intense sensation of my cock pulsing deep inside her, releasing what felt like weeks of built up frustration.

We both panted for several minutes, coming down from a new high I don't think we've experienced before.

"Is that really what you want?" I asked now just as confused as ever. "To not share these things with each other?"

She nodded her head, started to cry and then shook it sideways. "I really don't know." Her sobs were now starting to make to make me cry.

"We don't have to do anything with anyone. Really. I don't care about any of that. I only want to be with you like we've always been." I cried.

"Jason." She said shaking her head. "Don't you get it? You've already changed everything. You did all of those things with other girls without even knowing how I felt about it." Her whole body started to tremble again, as she let out a deep cry that has been building up for months. "We can't undo this. I think we're fucked."

To be continued...