All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 07'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Nicely done my friend. Truly erotic writing for those of us with EFRO and fart fetish. Loved the description of him peeing on her turd log. Would love for our protagonist to meet a new girl who discovers her fetish for this through him. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb!

Definitely your best writing yet. Can't fault it in any way. Adds depth to the characters while advancing the story and with good and believable erotic moments. Worth the wait. Thank you!

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
liked it a lot

reread the other chapters and loved ch.7 too, i just hope ch.8 is comming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

My favourate author on the site, and im not even into bathroom stuff😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not the sex, it's the damned STORY!

Damnit the hooks in this story! For this website, it's your typical stuff, sans the toilet, but the relationshiop stuff is like, I want to see where this is going. I like how our hero blacks out so you're not totally sure he had sex with his boss, and now he and his girlfriend are just "chilling" when she previously brought up that they are a couple of sex-cheat-addicts but wants to stay in a relationship with him....maybe as all of this to her is just theoretical. and then there's her mother, who instead of the usual sex stuff on this site, she's dangerous...like she's waiting to cut off his dick for disappointing her daughter. THAT--is what I'd be running away from. Psycho mom is going to get him sooner or later, and he's not going to enjoy it one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what just happened

bro, it started great and then you have like three different paths that you went after. you need to make up your mind man. what happened to courtney, what happened to kim, its like they dissapeared. and then mark and some other people, its really hard to follow a story when more and more people and directions start. I cant masturbate to a story if the main thing is gone, you need to decide is ashley and jason your main focus or is kim and courtney and jason your main focus. and then it was between miranda and jason and thats how it ended.

TheSkottishOneTheSkottishOneover 5 years ago
More please!

Please continue this story! It's really good, and I'm hoping for more between Jason and Peggy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please come back!

Hey,

I really enjoy this entire series and I’d love for you to continue. I appreciate the various elements to the story, and unlike some, I am not so basic that I can only follow one storyline at a time. You are clearly capable of bringing everything together and tying it all up nicely, as witnessed in your previous writings. I’ve read the adventures of Jason and Ashley twice now, from the roommate stories right up to this one and I’m eager for more. Please do come back!

Thanks!

bigtigerbigtigerover 3 years ago

Most interesting story. Please continue.

P_AndererP_Andererover 3 years ago

I normally have the attention span of a newt when it comes to reading this kind of story, but this series really got my attention - read all these seven chapters back to back! A properly engaging story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"And she nodded her same level of understanding. So that's how you're going to play it."

To be continued...

WHEN?

You wrote 'To be continued' over 5 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES