All Comments on 'Sharing Julie'

by FinleyReed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

I liekd it very much - I hope there will be a second part of it.

FinleyReedFinleyReedover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading!

After some feedback, I'm going to move this story to the "Loving Wives" category instead of Fetish. Technically, shes a girlfriend, but it seems like the most appropriate category.

Also, this is the first in a series, so expect more.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
FANtastic

You have made me a fan of your writing. I so long for a similar situation, but I am a bit past the frat party scenario. On top of it, I am small and seems only natural for my wife to take advantage of my inclinations. I have posted as Iluv R. Moore if you wish to see some of my stories. Thanks for writing and sharing Julie.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 10 years ago
Excellent debut!

I love the plot, but I wish I knew more about the main characters and their motivation for doing what they did. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happens next to Julie?

A really nice twist at the end and my favorite part is how she starts by doing this wicked act for her boyfriend, but by the time it's over, it's for her. Great writing - hope you'll add a part two for us to learn about how Julie goes over to the dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was a great ending. Not a lot of erotika can make u laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've read

Any idea when we can expect part 2?

ordonexordonexover 10 years ago

Would have been hot if the BF watched and maybe helped clean her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nitpicking comment on body fat percentages.

5% bodyfat is within the "serious medical emergency" range for women. On average women need at least a minimum of 10-12% body fat to be healthy, and even that is pushing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like situations like this ALOT. He should have started fucking her then others could have had their turn. He boyfriend could have watched as different guys went into the room and listen to her cum for each of them. I always wanted to find that happening to my Asian wife at a party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny, touching, real. And very arousing! Five stars…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous