Sharing Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he did try to stick his cock in me, I didn't know if I would be able to say no. He didn't though, he just said "Get on your knees by the bed."

So completely naked in a stranger's room, I sank to my knees and started sucking cock again. My back was against the bed and his hand was behind my head.

He forced it in my mouth a little further with each thrust until it was hitting the back of my throat. At one point I almost threw up from my gag reflex. He didn't seem to care.

After a few minutes I could feel him getting really hard and I knew he was close. My hands were at my side and he had been fucking my mouth. I reached up with one hand and cupped his balls.

He plunged it into my tonsils a few more times and then pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Open your mouth you little whore."

I did.

I felt the first few shots in my mouth and the rest all over my face. It tasted bad; I pushed it out of my mouth and let it run down my chin. After he finished he reached over towards the nightstand.

A few seconds later, I was blinded by a flash.

When my eyes recovered, I looked up to see him holding his phone. From the light of the screen I could see he was wearing a gold chain.

** Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the story, or even more so if there was something you thought could be improved, please leave me some feedback :)

12