All Comments on 'Sharing Love Can Be Tough'

by erosdon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
GMAFB

John46 at least provided an honest assessment that he didn't like stories about adventurous wives. Recommendation: DON't read in a category EXPLICITLY designed for EXACTLY THAT! Why punish yourself? If you're allergic to peanuts, cross Snickers off your dessert menu!

This tale is exactly consistent with the LW category in which it is posted. Yeah, the author is not a native speaker of English (or Murikan, if you prefer.) Still, there should be no guessing about what is happening to Sweetie, or how Hubby is reacting to it! The story, as told, is clearer than many written by authors whose only language is English!

Depending on one's sensitivities, divorce may be the only acceptable action next week when the couple gets back to 'home base!' Or not, depending on each parent's evaluation of the kid's welfare!

I would opine that Hubby rushing in, like a WinterFrog Hubby, to rescue Sweetie from her adult (and sober) actions would result in a MUCH worse rift than the precipitating BinL financial ruckus! Maybe if he went back to their room to get her a warm coat, then took it to her saying "Thank goodness I found you! You left without warm-enough clothes!" Then left with only a "Good Evening" to the Bull - that might alert her that Hubby DOES care and dull the Bull Gore Assault. If she continues to stay and make out after THAT, then Hubby has already lost her. He should insist she move in with Her Bull for the remainder of the 'vacation', and perhaps longer!

Obviously, this is Ch1 in a series (despite NOT being so labelled!) I will certainly read the next episodes in their saga!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Not every

@ schmid2 Not every Indian, because Dangeriouslydead is Indian and he writes excellent Revenge Stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hi Erosdon... you are best

This is very good start and exciting build up... hope you make this as long as your other story "Lovely Auntie"

Looking forward to next chapter....And also hope that you will extend "Lovely Auntie" story with more chapters

Don t get discouraged by any negative comments...

All the best, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite

One of the most erotic stories I've read. Please continue.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Who knew

Mr Kumar is n was man. But he only wants happy ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous