Sharing Love Can Be Tough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kangna moaned, 'yes, please.' She couldn't control the words. Vijay's heart nearly stopped at that lust ridden words. His wife was officially cheating now. And he strangely felt excited, proud and pleasurable. Pavan said, 'I didn't know, you were such a naughty girl. Maybe, I could be a little insistent during the kiss, with my tongue. Could you handle it?'

Kangna lowered her head, so that her eyes were connected with his and she was looking at him like a little girl. She nodded with that naughty hint. Vijay was almost losing it. Pavan took her chin into his hands and he looked at her sizable bust which fuelled his lust for this crazy beauty. Oh, God! He really wanted her. He slowly drew her onto him so that her breasts touched his chest, as she drew a deep breath. Kangna was getting out of her mind with those touches. First, such a handsome, rich man was coming onto her. His touches were like electric feel to her, making her squirm. And then his caressing words garnishing her for his touches. His running his fingers on her lips was more than that she could take it. He was certainly a master at whatever he was doing to her. She couldn't squirm more. Vijay's throat was causing him catch his breath with all the choking occurring his chest. But he rubbed his hands on his excited pecker while he watched the seduction of his wife.

Pavan rubbed surreptitiously his chest with her breasts. He loved her moans and this maneuver drew many more of her throaty sighs. He kissed her lightly on her feather like lips, as Kangna melted in his arms. He applied a firm pressure with his lips, while she reciprocated the thrust with her own. She was too excited and eager to savor the pleasure he was giving her. Pavan felt a great thrill of pride running through him. This was his best conquest, ever in his life. The emotion for Vijay was more than he could handle. He felt tears dropping from his eyes. He couldn't control anymore. He felt cheated, betrayed, but why was it so exciting? His wife taking the independent decision of taking a lover was something he felt like a thrill. It was nice till, they touched each other. But kissing was something different. It ws like they were getting emotionally attached and that was what he was having trouble dealing with. He felt more desperate when he noted Kangna wrapped her arms around his neck and melted against his mouth.

After a couple of minutes of their kissing, Pavan detached from her as Kangna, reluctantly let go of his lips. Why does it have to end? It was so nice. But then Pavan said, 'open your mouth, honey,' Kangna felt very happy as she acceded his request. Pavan was making her accept whatever that was happening. It was taking place at her own interest and at no moment was he forcing her into something. Pavan slowly moved to intimate the kiss, when he noticed Kangna being the aggressor as she closed the gap lunging towards his mouth with her open one. She was the first one who sought out his tongue as he duelled her smooth and soft flesh with his hard one. Kangna totally gave into him. Vijay's heart broke seeing that intimate action. His wife was clearly the initiator and he couldn't feel what went through his head. Was he some kind of pervert seeing his sensuous wife accepting the affair with a stranger? He felt he was on his wife's side rather than his own. He liked the kiss that was happening as it was making many erotic emotions run through him. He was a pervert, which was for sure. But he liked being the pervert.

Kangna put her heart and soul into the kiss. She was soulfully encouraging Mr. Kumar. She liked the rub her breasts were getting against his hard chest. She didn't know why she wasn't feeling guilty about it. She was cheating her husband. She loved him, then why was she doing it? Did she deserve some love out of her marriage? The answer was certainly no, then why were these emotions running through? But what took the center stage in her brain was her body making all the decisions for her. She liked this strong, rich, powerful, business tycoon who was handsome. She liked him conquering her. She didn't know why but she particularly liked his dominant personality. She felt more obliging to him than she ever was to her husband. And man, was he a great kisser. She had never been kissed like that before. She ground against him for more of that pleasure. And Pavan Kumar just obliged her eagerness. He kneaded her waist as the kiss went on. She was so smooth, so soft. She was all feminine. They had been kissing like that for the last ten minutes, yet they didn't want to detach. Thankfully the spot was somewhat away from everybody's watch, so they took the advantage of the complete privacy.

When the kiss was broken, Kangna was breathless. Pavan looked into her eyes and gave a smile, which she returned. But he saw that there was a lot of lust in her, a lot of passion. He kissed her lightly on the lips which she returned. She hugged him resting her head on his shoulder. Pavan slowly took his hand and weighed her big breasts as she started giving moans. He didn't knead them roughly. He just ran his hands over them as though determining their actual size; Kangna was only the accepting creature. Vijay was getting excited by all the exploring the stranger was doing on his wife's body. His wife was giving total access to him. Kangna felt she had to be relived of the tension that was building up inside her. Pavan pushed her back so that he could kiss her again. There were a flurry of kisses for a while and later he looked into his eyes as he ran his thumb over her blouse covered nipples.

'Oh, dear, you are exciting me'

Pavan just smiled, 'you are a very exciting creature, honey. You have many more soft spots to be strummed. Don't you?' She smiled at him looking into his eyes and nodded. And then suddenly she felt a pang of guilt for her husband. He must be going through hell for the torture she put him through. she need to comfort him. But she couldn't deny the stranger the pleasure as she was an equal accomplice in the seduction. She let him touch her. Vijay couldn't believe the hands of Mr. Kumar roaming on his wife's chest. And he noticed the slight arch of her chest for easy groping from Mr. Kumar. My God! She was encouraging the man to do whatever he can with her. Kangna squirmed a lot as she felt his fingers rubbing insistently on her nipples. She said to him in a slow man, 'do you want me to unbutton the blouse?'

Vijay was already feeling high with all the strongest of emotions. But his wife's question shook him very deep. She was seeking skin to skin contact on her breasts with Mr. Kumar. It was the highest grade of her submission to him. Mr. Kumar looked into her eyes and said, but I feel that you are not all that comfortable with it?'

How did he read that? Kangna was stumped. She didn't know what powers this man had. But he looked into her mind and saw the slightest hesitation but she didn't show any signs to him.

'Are you thinking of your husband?'

'Yes'

'It's okay, honey, you need not push yourselves into something that you don't like.'

She said, 'no, honestly, I like it, but.....'

'You need not explain it to me. You are a very good lady. A very good woman. I know that, from the very first look I had of you. I am sorry if I hurt you. You can go if you want to. In fact, I insist you go.'

Kangna smiled at him. She took his hands and put it on her chest as he groped her one more time.

'You are a very good man.'

'Let me change your opinion of that,' he said, as he pinched her nipples, as she gave a high pitched moan. It was followed by a hearty laugh.

'Now, what do you think of me?'

'You have strong fingers' she said as she smiled at him. The flirtation was getting onto Vijay. He couldn't believe his wife flirting and making out with.

She rose from the bench arranging her clothes as Mr. Kumar just watched her. 'Can I get a parting kiss?' he asked her.

She sat on his thigh and circled his neck in her arms and pulled him for a long smooch which lasted for a couple of minutes. In the end, when they disconnected, Vijay saw a strand of saliva connecting their mouths. She got up from him and took the shawl from the bench.

Mr. Kumar said, 'I have to say your best feature is your rear. It looks so good in that sari. Do me a favor and don't cover yourself with your shawl while you walk back to the hotel. I would like to have the few minutes' pleasure of watching your sashaying ass.'

Kangna smiled at him and said, 'if you want I can come to your room and you can spend some time with it.'

'No, I don't want you to have guilt in you. I will only tap that ass when I see you happy and willing. As for now, just sway that ass for me.'

Kangna bid him good night as she walked back to the hotel swaying her sari clad hips making sure her shawl wasn't covering it. Mr. Kumar tugged on his night pant as he saw one of the most erotic walks on earth.

12